CoC: A Holy Quest [Tsai]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: CoC: A Holy Quest [Tsai]

Postby Hazard1325 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:59 am

Kras smiled and his tail thumped against the ground a few times as she praised him. "I don't think I can go back there now... could I stay here with you?" He asked asuming she planed on making camp here in the grove. Having a companion around might not be a bad idea... he's even innocent enough to not take his sexual urges out on her unless she let him. She shakes her head wondering why her mind even drifted to that place and decided this land was simply corrupting by nature.
Hazard1325

Postby Tsai » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:06 am

Karlya mulls it over her head, then nods slowly. "Well okay then, but you need to make yourself useful, help me set up a camp.
Tsai

Postby Hazard1325 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:51 pm

Kras gets to work eagerly as she allows him to stay. By nightfall he's constructed a small tent out of sticks and leaves and has made a bed of some strange plant that is very comfortable to rest on. A small campfire is burning in the center of the grove near the small body of water. "So where are you going to go next?" He asks wondering what her goals were in this strange new land.
Hazard1325

Postby Tsai » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:58 pm

Rather satisfied with the day's work Karlya strips out of her armor and wades into the water to clean herself off before doing much else. Returning to camp and seeing Kras there still working makes her oddly happy. "Im going to root out thst demon Lysaris, she knows about the champions that have gone missing and must be vanquished."
Tsai

Postby Hazard1325 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:38 pm

Karlya was about to step back out of the water when she finds that Kras has been staring intently at her the entire time. The water is only a few feet away from camp and with only small bushes for cover she's totally exposed to him. He gets back to work quickly when she sees him looking and listens to her statement. "Lysaris is the most powerful demon for miles and miles... I don't know how you hope to defeat her." He admitted.
Hazard1325

Postby Tsai » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:58 pm

She comes back to camp, not really caring that Kras was admiring her body, though no man has ever really gone after her. She sits by the fire in a thong and bra as she tries to dry off. "Then i'll train and find companions to help me with my quest."
Tsai

Postby Hazard1325 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:08 pm

"Well I'll help you... but I'm really not a very good fighter." He says despite his huge mass of muscle. She couldn't help but notice his cock was still out and he was panting a little as he watched the light from the fire flicker off her thighs. "So what did the elder want from you? I don't understand why he started prying off your armor." He asked making things around the fire a little awkward.
Hazard1325

Postby Tsai » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:11 pm

Karlya tries not to look at her wolf friend for too long as he lays there naked with his cock flopping about as he talks. "Well i can try to train you, you seem like you could hold your own even without a weapon." She sits there deeply blushing as she recalls the events from earlier today. "Your elder tried to rape me, now im without some of my armor thanks to him... but still i didnt lose my chasity thanks to you.." And she nods at him getting a full look at his member.
(requesting will roll to see if she'll "reward" him or not)
Tsai

Postby Hazard1325 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:47 pm

Karlya finds herself staring at his knotted cock, it looked about eight full inches including the bulge at its base. Despite his obvious arousal or his instincts he's held himself back but she can see by the precum dripping down his length that he hasn't enjoyed the pleasure of sex. She knew it would be against her vows to lie with him but they also demanded those that helped her be rewarded properly. Then again there were ways to please him which technically wouldn't break her vows. He stared at her intently tilting his head at her long silence.
Hazard1325

Postby Tsai » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:59 pm

Karlya bites her lower lip and sashays her way to Kras' side. "I think you deserve a little reward for your help." She says with a smile as she gets on her knees after pushing him onto his back. With her bra still on she puts his knotted doggy cock between her D-cup breasts and starts pumping up and down. "How...how does this feel."
Tsai

Postby Hazard1325 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:09 pm

Kras doesn't resist as she pushes him onto his back and even looks a bit playful until she slides his member in between her breasts. With the precum it easily slides between them and comes out the top pointed at her chin. He lets out a gasp of pleasure throwing his head back from the sudden surprise of pleasure. "W-What are you doing?" he moans as she starts pumping his cock between her tits. "This is amazing..." He panted, she could feel his tail slapping against her arm as he enjoyed her reward.
Hazard1325

Postby Tsai » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:21 pm

Hearing him enjoying the impromptu tit-fuck spurs her to work harder, occasionally licking the tip of his cock when it appeared. She'll happily tit-fuck him till he cums, the she'll clean up unless something happens.
Tsai

Postby Hazard1325 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:29 pm

It doesn't take a long time for the wolf to finally let out an exasperated moan just as she took the tip of his cock in her mouth. Warm thick spunk flooded her mouth and his knots began to swell doubling in size. That would have hurt if she had allowed it anywhere else... he slumps down to the ground panting and while he certainly seems satisfied she realizes her own body was much hornier after the experience.
Hazard1325

Postby Tsai » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:34 pm

Karlya swallows his cum unexpectedly, letting it slide down her throat as she doesnt know what else to do with it. When she picks herself up she notices how wet she was. She couldnt really decide what to do, but maybe Kras will enjoy it she thought. Removing her thong she moves over to Kras' face and sticks her soaking wet vagina in his face, hoping he would know what to do.
Tsai

Postby Hazard1325 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:40 pm

Kras is still recovering from his orgasm when she shoves her sex into his face. By instinct his long tongue begins to lap at her sex much like a dog might sliding across her clit at a rapid pace no human could match. Maybe he simply liked her taste or knew it was pleasing her but either way he held her hips in place and continued to pleasure her. He glances up at her with a questioning look in his eyes wondering if this was what she wanted... at least he was a well tamed beast.
Hazard1325

Postby Tsai » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:48 pm

Karlya grinds her hips against him, the sensation completely new to her. She was really enjoying it giving off quiet little moans of pleasure as she continue to grind against him. After a little bit she starts moaning a bit more openly arching her head back as the pleasure became to much for her.
Tsai

Postby Hazard1325 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:09 am

It doesn't take long for the pleasurable sensation to climax sending waves of pleasure all through her body. She's forced onto the ground, panting as her body suddenly feels weak. She hadn't done this sort of thing much in the past if at all but part of her wondered why she would deny herself such pleasures. Kras glanced down at her then picked her up taking her over to the bed lying down with her.
Hazard1325

Postby Tsai » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:51 am

Karlya lays there panting as she lays in the bed next to Kras. She tries her best to sleep, hopefully she can official begin her quest to vanquish the evil that was corrupting this land, but for now she just needed some rest.
Tsai

Postby Hazard1325 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:25 am

Karlya's dreams were plagued with sex... she found herself pinned between the tribe's largest alpha's being used as their play thing. By the end of it she was covered in their spunk and reduced to little more than a cum starved slut. She awoke to find herself still next to Kras who had an arm wrapped around her waist. These lands were defiantly altering her mind in some subtle influence that was reminding her how pleasurable her body could be... She walked out of the tent and tried to remember her surroundings... there was the beach to her south, mountains to her east, a swamp to her north and endless jungle to the west.
Hazard1325

Postby Tsai » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:46 am

When Karlya wakes up she finds that her hands had drifted to her still bare bottom and her breasts, she couldnt believe how real and wonderful her dream felt, but she couldnt let that stop her, she definetly needed more training and maybe find more people to assist her. Thinking back, her dream was rather amazing and it left her a bit wet. Deciding to rid her mind of these dirty thoughts she heads down to the small pond to clean herself off and masturbate.
Tsai

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games