CoC: A Holy Quest [Tsai]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

CoC: A Holy Quest [Tsai]

Postby Hazard1325 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:44 am

Player Character
Tsai Wrote:Name: Karlya Allven
Appearance:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Bio: Karlya was trained from a very young age by her father to understand and use the power of light to crush her foes. She grown up to be a living, breathing weapon of god as a paladin, when the portal once again needed a new champion to keep the forces of darkness at bay she volunteered to face the corruption and crush the evil on the other side. She's given up much for this moment and now its the time to make a difference and that those sacrifices were not in vain

Karlya remembered marching forward to the gateway hidden in the back of the mountains near her home, stepping through the gate had sent energy pulsing through her body and she was suddenly pulled away from everything she had ever known... now she woke up on a sandy beach as the waves began to wash up to her thighs. Her lower armor was wet from the sea but her weapon of choice was still with her... no sigh of her provisions perhaps they were washed out to sea? She turns to look and stares out at an impossible expanse of ocean that seems to be falling from over a dozen small floating isles. Though it seems impossible the water keeps flowing. Before Karlya has time to further study this strange worlds geography she hears shuffling behind her and turns to see nothing but sand dunes... at least until one of them shifts. She sees two dark black eyes stare out from the pile as a bipedal crab springs forward snapping its claws at her! As she readies her weapon she notices the absurdly large member between its legs that seems to be growing as it approaches.
Hazard1325

Re: CoC: A Holy Quest

Postby Tsai » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:50 am

Karlya draws her sword and shield eyeing the crablike creature. "Stand down or you shall fall to my sword!" She takes a few steps back from the thing staying in a defensive stance with only her sword, as she seems to have lost her shield in the tides somewhere.
Tsai

Re: CoC: A Holy Quest [Tsai]

Postby Hazard1325 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:12 am

Karlya's blade rises up to strike at the crabs shell but it bounces off as if it were made of steel! Its claw clamps down on her forearm where her shield should be and pulls ripping away most of her armor on that arm. It keeps approaching her pushing her back toward the water as it advances ready to strike again... Karlya suddenly feels a wave of heat roll over her body as she eyes the crabs huge member... such thoughts were usually alien to her but something about her surroundings seemed to be making it much harder to suppress her natural urges.
Hazard1325

Postby Tsai » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:16 am

Karlya lets out a battle cry as her blow fails, which is immediately suppressed when she feels a strange urge over take her body. She tries her best to ignore her feelings and attack the crab once again, this time aiming for a chink in its armor or it's, hopefully, softer underside,
Tsai

Postby Hazard1325 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:18 am

Karlya manages to plunge the sword into a weak joint near the creatures arm crippling the limb but it forces her to the ground pushing its weight onto her. The waves wash over her face sending more lusty thoughts into her mind as the crab things member pushed against her plated armor and for a moment she wonders if this thing thought she was another crustacean due to her armor. Either way it started tugging at the plates around her lower region trying to find an entrance...
Hazard1325

Postby Tsai » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:25 am

Kicking and using all her might she wanted the thing to get off of her so she could just run. She didnt want to lose her chasity in the first hour of being in this wretched place, even if her body wanted it soo badly, she had a mission and she needed to get away from this thing one way or another.
Tsai

Postby Hazard1325 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:09 am

Karlya finally saw an opening as this thing opened its mouth for a second, she jabbed her sword up through its brain killing it... of course this made its dead wait pin her to the ground. She tried shifting the corpse off but was unable to move it. Suddenly she was aware she wasn't alone. She glanced up to see two dark purple legs with black inflamed veins... she followed the legs up to see a feminine figure with a not so feminine bulge under her silk loincloth. Her curves were mostly visible with only a thin strip of cloth holding them back. Two bat like wings framed her body. The omnibus smiled down at Karlya. "It looks like we have a new visitor... I'm Lysaris... and you're on my beach champion. Don't tell me your another one of those fools who came through the gate?"
Hazard1325

Postby Tsai » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:30 am

Karlya with a grunt shoves the dead body off of her and slowly picks herself and her armor back up looking at the omnibus who is obviously tainted by corruption. "I am Karlya. I am indeed one of those champions. I'm sorry to intrude on your beach, but I must ask to leave before we cross swords. Your taint...angers me though seeing as you're not trying to kill me I'll leave you be."
Tsai

Postby Hazard1325 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:55 am

"Kill you?" She asks with a laugh pulling her loincloth away to show a large flacid cock. "That would be boring... but I'll give you a head start. Go ahead and move inland and try to outrun my minions. I doubt you'll get far before succumbing to me or the inhabitants of these lands, all of you champions do eventually." She said as she began to dissolve into the sea, a dozen small imps replaced her lining up along the shoreline like eager hounds ready to be let loose on their prey. Karlya had little choice but to flee into the nearby jungle...

After running for the better part of an hour she comes to a halt in a small clearing filled with a small lake and several fruit trees. If the imps were chasing her now there was no sign of any. A rather rude welcome to this new world but its not as if she expected any better.
Hazard1325

Postby Tsai » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:05 am

Karlya stops by the lake edge and drinks some of the water, panting and exhausted from running in her armor. "By the gods this place is madness. What did that demon mean by people succumbing to this land." When her mind suddenly flashes back to her flaccid cock. She shook the image out of her mind. Getting up she decides she's not going to stand by idle and make camp, maybe explore the area a bit.
Tsai

Postby Hazard1325 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:07 am

The water tastes fresh and doesn't seem to have any ill side effects. She quenches her thirst and takes a moment to look around the grove. The plants here seemed to be completely overgrown despite the thick canopy and most end in creepers that wind around rocks and wood. Some of it seems to move of its own accord but when she stops to study it she finds its completely still. As she moves away from the grove she notices the terrain here is very jagged with large rocks and huge pits being quiet common. She rounds one of these rocks and comes face to face with a large muscular humanoid with canine features. His dark red and black fur bristles and his claws extend but his tail begins to wag when he sees her and he relaxes a little. "A woman? Where did you come from? Lysaris takes all the females in this region back to her domain under the sea..." He mutters walking around her examining Karlya. She notices he doesn't wear any clothing and that the tip of his manhood is showing out of its sheath. "Where did you come from? Are there more around?" He asks before she gets a chance to answer his first questions.
Hazard1325

Postby Tsai » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:23 am

Karlya looks around at her new surroundings, then at the wolf-man. "I came through a portal to enter your realm to vanquish the evil that plagues this land. And no... theres arent anymore women around only i came through the portal. Now who are you and what do you do."
Tsai

Postby Hazard1325 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:57 am

Even just speaking to him seems to excite him further. "I'm Kras, my tribe lives in these jungles... I hunt for food but I found you instead... wow a real woman I've never seen one before." He said lifting her arm examining it. "Do you all have this weird metal on you?" He asks evidently sincere in his statement, his body on the other hand knew what a woman was judging by his knotted member which had fully unsheathed itself in his excitement.
Hazard1325

Postby Tsai » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:20 am

Karlya looks away from him a bit flustered. "Im looking for a place you set up a base camp, do you know any good locations..Kras?"
Tsai

Postby Hazard1325 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:24 am

"You could come back and stay at the village with us. Its safe from the creatures that roam around the jungle at night. There's also a grove nearby that has a source of water if you'd rather stay out here." He said referring to the place she had found. "For some reasons the demons don't go near it." He said with a shrug grabbing her sword out of its sheathe and looking at it. "This is a lot sharper than the spears we use to hunt game." He said seeming to be in awe of her and her equipment. The inhabitants of this jungle must not be very advanced.
Hazard1325

Postby Tsai » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:29 am

Karlya glares at Kras then snatches her sword back from him. "Dont touch me beast." She shakes her head and apologizes to him. "Show me to your village, maybe we can work something out."
Tsai

Postby Hazard1325 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:39 am

Kras doesn't seem very phased by the insult and happily shows her to his village. Its about an hour walk up into the jagged rocks and set on a plateau overlooking the jungle. From here she can see the beach she arrived on, a swamp to the north, and more caves she could explore built into the mountain nearby. The village is very primitive mostly made from wood and stone, they don't seem to have any kind of metal working. Everyone in the village stops to stare at her most in awe and a few in open lewd desire... Kras takes her to one of the older wolves who gives her a long stare as his cock begins to harden. "Ahh Kras... I see you've brought something special back with you this time. You haven't even touched her yet, your restraint is admirable. As elder of the tribe I claim her though you may have seconds when I'm done since you found her." Kras scratches his head. "Second whats?" He asks as the older wolf lifts her off the ground by her wrists holding her up strait so the others can begin to strip her armor away from her.
Hazard1325

Postby Tsai » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:43 am

Kicking and screaming at her situation she yells at the elder. "Unhand me you beasts! I am a weapon of God! Not some toy!" She says as she tries to free herself and escape the village.
Tsai

Postby Hazard1325 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:53 am

Karlya is quickly striped down to her bracers and boots, the elder wolf is about to plunge into her as he licks her face. "We haven't had a woman in ages, everyone in the village is going to try to plant his seed in you." He says with a chuckle. When she starts to scream for help Kras looks a little guilty since this was his fault. He hesitated to act due to his station in the village but as he began to kneed her breasts Kras leapt forward sending a swift kick to the elders junk. He let out a howl of anger collapsing to the ground and the villagers gasped backing up. "Sorry..." He mutters maybe to her and throws her over his shoulder sprinting back into the jungle before the others can follow. She's taken back to the glade where he sets her down... now her armor was only half covering her body but at least she kept her sword. "I... I didn't know they would try to hurt you." He said sitting on the ground with his tails between his legs not making eye contact with her after the incident.
Hazard1325

Postby Tsai » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:09 am

Karlya has never felt so naked. She was pretty much wearing a breast plate, bracers, boots, and a thong. She felt so indecent. Glancing at Kras she sees that he's rather distraught. "Thank you for rescuing me though."
Tsai

Next

Return to Private Games