Crisis in Cyrodiil [Eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Crisis in Cyrodiil [Eaenidu]

Postby Tsai » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:30 am

The caravan master looks around and gives a little chuckle as he pulls out of your now leaking hole. He cleans up the best he can, though that isn't much and alerts everyone that they've arrived. He looks at you one more time asking if you'd like to accompany him as his personal slave.
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:39 am

Mimi shook her head and said "No but I do need some money so~? do you know a quick way to get some?" she asked hopefully as a trader he most likely knew the best places to make money, especially since she had no clue how to in this new town.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:47 am

He lets out a laugh as you ask him for advice. "Well with the way you treated me these past days I'm sure you'll make more money than you can count." He gives you a look seeing you put on a somewhat serious face then sighing. "If you're looking for honest work there's always people looking for..adventures like yourself to help them.
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:51 am

Humming in thought Mimi went to the closet Inn dressed in her slutty outfit as she tried to use an aura of lust to try and attract any customers for a good fuck, she needed money and real armor so she had no trouble using sex to get it.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:57 am

Seduction: 14+2=16
Gm roll: 3
Three men take up your offer of sex as you lead them out into an alleyway. Not even entirely there they're already pulling their cocks out and stroking them to hardness at your incredibly lewd display.
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:01 am

Smirking Mimi told them "150 each if you all want to go separate from each other 200 each for all at once." Sh said with a cocked hip and eyebrow.
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:18 am

They each hand you 200 gold instantly. One man lays on the cold stone floor pushing you down on top of him as his cock enters you. Another pushes you forward so her cam get better access to your back door. the last man stands there for a moment eyeing you up and down then goes for your breasts for a bit before sticking his smelly dick into hour mouth. They fuck you for a good hour pumping your holes full before trotting off leaving you a heaving mess on the alley
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:23 am

Gagging Mimi realized not all cum was tasty and quickly tried to clean herself up before going to get some soft fur armor to help with her sneaking, after which she would look at a map to see where she needed to go to get to that chapel and give the guy the amulet.
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:41 am

You buy the hide armor, which is pretty much a fur bra and fur loincloth for about 300 gold and look for directions to the monastery. Some of the city guards tell you that it's only a small hike up a hill about thirty minutes from here. You can stay in town to do something or you can go to the monastery
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:49 am

Sighing and hoping that there was somewhere to rest at the monastery She began her climb also hoping she didn't run into anything on her way there.
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:52 am

The hike was rather pleasant. The incline wasn't to steep so it didn't feel like you were pushing yourself and it was near the city walls reducing the chance of monsters or beasts near the monastery. Overall you felt quite refreshed coming up here. As you near the buildings you see that they're rather modest wooden huts with nothing much to them. There's a small garden and there's even some flower planters about. A man in robes is tending to the garden.
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:55 am

Seeing the man she walked over to him "Excuse me good sir I am looking for a, Jayfer, Jaufre something like that, that is suppose to live here?" She seemed to asked with a look around "Do you know where I can find him?"
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:03 pm

The monk looks at your a bit taken back from your choice of attire but then clears his throat and says." Ah master Jauffre is in the his quarters you can find him there now." You head over to where he points and you see an aged man who doesn't seem weak and also has a commanding presence around him.
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:07 pm

Smiling she nods Walking over she waved to him "Hi are you Jauffre?" if he is she will act like she tripped so she could lean into him so her mouth is next to his ear "I come with the emperor's last message, I need to talk to you in private."
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:12 pm

The old man looks at you a bit surprised by then closes the doors and windows. "How do you know of the emperor and his last words, tell me now!"
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:17 pm

Mimi pulls off her backpack and pulls out the Amulet "I was there he gave me this to give to you, I hope you like that I did I had to lose my virginity to bring it to you." She says with a blushing frown.
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:25 pm

He scowls at your remark. "I care not for your body, but what happened to the emperor and how you ended up with this. If this is here then only the worse has happened." He looks grim as his head sinks low. "It looks like it is time. You adventurer. You must travel to kvatch and bring me the priest of Akatosh, he is the last bloodline of the septims."
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:28 pm

Blinking She pulled out her map "Where is that I travel in the words mostly so I don't know names." She told him plainly.
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:31 pm

He gives you a map and points you in the right direction. After about an hour of explaining you think you understand him well enough to think that's about a month of foot or about a week on horse back.
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:37 pm

Looking She nodded "Ok do you Have a horse I can have? I brought you the shiny gave up my virginity to get it here and now you want me to go off and do this, a horse is the least you could do, also you didn't say the kids name."
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games