Crisis in Cyrodiil [Eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Crisis in Cyrodiil [Eaenidu]

Postby Tsai » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:19 am

Gm roll: 15+1=16
You only notice a reaction from him when you touch him as his cock jumps instantly into attention. "God you're a horny slut aint ya."
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:23 am

Blushing She again channeled the lust magic into her voice "I'm so~ horny and my cute little pussy and ass are super sensitive~" She said trying to make a new lust spell that would work at a distance.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:33 am

Gm roll: 6-2(from not being good at magic in general)=4
You try as hard as you can to put some force behind your words, but you just cant. Maybe if you didnt run from your old master they would have taught you, but at this point you just cant get it right.
Lust 25%-dirty thoughts.
The caravan master doesnt really mind though as he's horny as well. "Okay slut lay on your back and spread those legs, looks like you eat nothing but my cum anyway."
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:40 am

Blushing and a bit angry she let's the man have his way with her as she tries to figure out where she went wrong on her lust spell last night and how to fix it this coming night.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:45 am

Int roll: 11+1(for knowing a bit about lust magic in particular)
You sort through your mind as the caravan master has a happy go at your well used cunt. You think that its because you werent able to release the built up lust energy correctly that it had to go back into you causing you to become incredibly horny. Some somewhat enjoyable sex later your lover cums into your pussy and quickly shapes himself back up. "Thanks love... now go get cleaned up you stink."
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:47 am

Mimi smiles and gets up "Ok See you soon!" She said with a smile happy that she maybe figured out what the problem was so she happily washed herself before coming back to the caravan.
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:59 am

He gives you a scoff and shoos you away. At the back of the caravan you find a bucket of water that you can use to clean yourself off, which you do, then head back to the front of the caravan where the master gets everyone ready to leave again.
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:05 am

now knowing what she did wrong last night Mimi will spend the rest of the day trying different ranged ways to use her Lust spell hoping to find a way that worked.
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:19 am

You spend the day with the caravan master who, occasionally plays with your clit and gropes your breast as you whisper to him trying to create your lust spell.
Gm roll= 9-2=7 Lust 80% wet and willing
It doesnt seem to working for now at least but you have worked yourself up quite a bit, to the point that your cum dump brand has shown up again bring a rather large grin to the master's face. "Looks like i'll be having fun tonight."
Night fall comes and his tent is set up near by.
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:24 am

Crawling into his tent she smiled and showed him her normal Clothes "I was hoping to trade these for something sexy~" She purred trying one last time to use a ranged Lust spell on him after a full day of using lust magic almost non-stop.
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:43 am

Gm roll 12-2=10 You just seem to not be able to do it. You can't wrap your mind around the complexities of spell crafting and it fizzles. You show up with your normal clothes hoping to get something a bit sluttyier which he happily provides with a rather obscene set of garbs which is nothing more than a gstring and square patches covering your nipples. You eye him lustfully hoping to get the main course though as you are obviously dripping wet. He motions you to get on all fours so that he can take you behind which he does roughly.
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:46 am

Mimi smiled at her new clothes and even more when the man got read to fuck her, feeling him use her hole for his pleasure she moaned loudly and happily enjoying the hardcore sex in her lust filled state.
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:54 am

You both just go at it as almost a repeat of last night. He changes positions on you and uses every single one of your holes at least 3 times. This man despite his age was amazing. He coats you head to toe in his cum with all your holes leaking at least some of it. His cum is now one of your favorite things to taste and you're almost sad to have to leave him tomorrow, though...he does make an offer for you to be his fuck toy.
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:57 am

Blushing Mimi sadly said no and told him there was something she had to do but told him she would ride his cock the whole way the Chorrel before leaving if he wanted.
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:59 am

The caravan master groans in agreement as his gives you one last filling of cum for the night and you both drift off into sleep. In the morning he wakes up and invites you to clean off with him. After which he tells you to dress in your new outfit then find his cock at the front of the caravan.
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:03 am

Blushing Mimi takes his offer to clean up and after which dresses in her new slutty outfit before going to him and pulling the G-string aside so she could ride his cock, again she spent the day using lust magic on him to try and get a better grasp of it even as she was getting fucked.
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:12 am

Gm roll: 15-3=12
During on particular phrase you notice him groan very loudly and blast a load of spunk into you but still reminds hard some how. You don't really mind though as you continue to bound up and down his great cock all the way to Chorrl which is another 4 hours.
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:16 am

(Can you do 4 rolls one for each hour of my lust magic?)

Feeling like she was getting better Mimi rode his cock and continued to say random horny, sexy or slutty phrases trying to figure out her lust magic as her womb was filled with load after load of the man's cum.
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:20 am

Gm rolls: 9,15,12,4
The man is practically just fucking you on the bench of the wagon not really paying attention to the road at this point. He fills you up with many loads and eventually your womb is bulging quite a bit from his cum. You can tell that you're some what getting better at it but you definitely need to be careful using it.
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:25 am

Mimi moans weakly from how full she was almost ready to pass out again she barely managed to say "W~We're he~here~" To her fuck buddy as she tries to catch her breath though she wouldn't be moving anytime soon her legs were to weak and she was barely able to move.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games