Crisis in Cyrodiil [Eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Crisis in Cyrodiil [Eaenidu]

Postby Tsai » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:04 am

PC character info
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Mimi

Appearance: http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/3695/278954-_large__animepaper_scans_matsuryu_binnaroo_0.73___thisres__197886.jpg

Bio: Mimi is a Young Half Elf Half Nord she doesn't know her family She grew up in an orphanage but when she was 11 the caretaker sold her into slavery, she was a slave for 5 years learning from her master and his books, but her master's son fell in love with her and let her go taking the chance she ran and learned to live on her own hunting and foraging until at 18 she was arrested because she accidentally poached in the king's woods

Major Skill: Sneak, Archery, and Seduction

Minor Skill: Charm, Lust Magic, Lockpick, Athletics, and Conjuration

The worst had come to the Septim bloodline. All of the sons have been assassinated by the mythic dawn cultists and now they wish to finish the job and murder the current emperor Uriel Septim. You are currently locked away in prison when you're awoken to yelling and the movement of armor.
Across your cell is a dark elf who is mocking you as he hears men in armor draw closer to the dungeon. "Oh it looks like the little elf slut is gonna be dragged off.. heheh. It was nice knowing ya."
Tsai

Re: Crisis in Cyrodiil [Eaenidu]

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:21 am

Getting up she wandered over to the dark elf "If I die I'm coming back to kill you, you annoy me just that much." She told him as she looked towards the yelling to see what was happening.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:34 am

The dark elf scoffs at you as he backs away from the bars. The chinging of armor grows louder and louder as some people rush to your cell. A man in armor you've never seen before i caught completely off guard when he sees you in there. "Who let a prisoner in here! When i get back these guardsmen are going to get it! Okay prisoner stand at the back of the cell, if you make a move i will kill you where you stand. As you step back you notice 2 more guards and an older man who is.. you couldnt really believe it yourself, but the emperor.
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:41 am

Stepping Back Mimi said "Holy crap why is the emperor here? I don't I deserve that much attention for accidentally poaching By the divines I told you idiots that I grew up in the woods I didn't that the woods I wandered into were Private!" She said backing to the back of her cell with wide scared eyes thinking she managed to do something really bad for the emperor.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:02 am

The guards completely ignore you as they discuss some plans, but you've seem to catch the eye of the emperor himself. "I've seen you... before in my dreams. You may be the key to all this, you must accompany me." At this time you notice all the guards are women and they argue with the emperor before begrudgingly allowing you to follow, but only to carry a torch, which they hand you.
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:10 am

Grabbing the torch she stayed Close to the Emperor as much as she could, she couldn't believe she was getting to leave and thanks to the Emperor no less!
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:27 am

The guards push you towards the front of the detail as they do not trust you much as the emperor does, a few minutes of walking pasts and you hear some unfamiliar shuffling. Out from above you a man donning red armor jumps down taking out one of the guards and be prepares to fight the other two. Mean while another man jumps in front of you. "Hey there little girl.. step aside and i'll make it worth your while."
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:32 am

Mimi Responds on instinct, To scream and bash the guy over the head with her torch "I don't want to be raped!" She yells as she attempts to beat the man to death with her torch or at least burn his face off, She was more surprised than truly scared though.
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:48 am

Surprise attack: no blunt skill flat d20 = 18 (somehow)
Completely taking surprise by your display the assailant doesnt even know how to react as you smack across the face with the torch causing his robs to catch fire. The man immediately drops his weapon and makes a run for it trying to find a way to put out the fire before burning alive. You stand there some what surprised as are the other two guards who report that their comrade was taken by the other assailant, but managed to defend the emperor.
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:51 am

Blinking Slowly Mimi stares at them "I just beat a man with a torch....." She said slowly wondering how a guard of the emperor was taken so easily.
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:03 am

The leader of the guard, grumbles to herself before saying something. "Look we need able fighters and it is your duty as a citizen to protect your emperor." She hands you a small short sword. "If you even think about it, i will kill you myself." The captain turns you around telling you to continue on the same path till theres a locked wooden door. The captain calls out. "Okay prisoner this is your stop, if you follow us expect a sword through your throat." The emperor tries to calm down the captain telling her to lay off the threats. He finally turns to you. "You've been a great help and if it were not for you i may have died, you have my thanks." He hands you a small key, "This is for the door, wait 1 hour before entering, i wish you the best." The two guards and the emperor leave through the door when suddenly the wall next to you breaks down thanks to a rat. Its big and ugly but behind it you see a path, maybe you can take it too your freedom.
GM roll: 9
before you can think of escaping the rat leaps at you trying to bite at you, but you manage to sidestep out of the way.
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:09 am

Screaming in shock Mimi Stabbed at the rat with the Torch trying to chase it away from her using the short sword when it got to Close she was completely focused on the one rat and wanted to deal with the monster quickly.
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:17 am

GM roll, unskilled: 14-2 = 12
you manage to catch the rat's ribs as he leaps at you for the second time, batting it away easily enough. It falls unconscious upon hitting the adjacent wall and the path ahead of you is now clear. You see a well off in the distance inside the hole in the wall.
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:19 am

Blinking Mimi looked around going all over the area for anything useful looking down the well even as she searched for anything that could help her before moving on to the next area.
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:27 am

As you creep closer you notice a skeleton with a bow in hand and a quiver in it's back, which you happily take. You scour the area anything else usefull finding a few septims here and there and some fungi, though you don't really wanna eat it. Also lucky for you, you stumbled across some lock picks and an old rusty key. Last you check the well it's awfully dark and as you bend over to stick your head in for a better view you feel something from behind grab you.
Gm roll: 16
You are easily grabbed by a zombie who has shambled up from behind you.
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:31 am

Eyes widening in Shock Mimi tries to bat at the Zombie with her Torch "EW!EW!EW!" She half yelled as she hit at it trying to get it off of her.
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:40 am

Gm roll: 10-2= 8 you can't seem to connect with the beast, in fact it notices and quickly disarms you as he begins to work on your body. You feel him grope your chest roughly. Pinching and tweaking your nipples. As this goes on you feel something prod against your butt.
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:49 am

Mimi whimpers in fear as she is toyed with through her thin prisoner clothes, not wanting to lose her Chasity she pulls down her pants just the smallest bit so her cute pink asshole was easy to see thanks to her being bent over she hoped that the beast couldn't tell the deference between holes and would be satisfied with just her ass.
eaenidu

Postby Tsai » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:32 pm

Gm roll: 16+4=20
The zombie upon seeing you expose your ass for him immediately goes for it. At first he's prodding to find it, but he does he slams home shoving 8 inches of cold hard meat inky your back door. He continues to grope and maul breasts and after sometime the rough fucking becomes increasingly pleasurable
Tsai

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:34 pm

Mimi moans in pleasure bucking her hips to meet the undead thrusts and try to get the thing off quickly, though she was blushing and almost crying at the thought that she was feeling pleasure from the zombie fucking her.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games