Journey of Time. (That Man)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Journey of Time. (That Man)

Postby Earthsage » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:35 pm

"That's the order you shoot them in! Hit the one in the middle with his own projectiles, then the one on the right, then the one on the left! But.. If you wake up the.. Thing, in yoiur clothes, it might run off!"
You might hav to try and defeat the insect first, but it'll be hard if you're getting shot at by Deku Scrubs..
Hmm. What to do.. The Deku Scrubs can't really beat you, but they'll just make it hard to get your clothes back in time..

Inventory:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Weapon: Child's Sword
Shield: Wooden Shield
Clothing: Green Tunic
Items:
Fairy Slingshot.
Companions:
Navi
Saria
Gold Skulltula tokens: 1!
Posts remaining: 6/10
An Axe, a shield, and a good fight are all y'need for a good time! That and some friends to share it with!
Earthsage

Postby that man » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:41 pm

"I really need my clothes back..." Link gulped, as she moved closer to the thing. "And, I have no way of knowing if that thing would wake up if they started to scream, so it would be best for me to take care of it first..."
that man

Postby Earthsage » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:51 pm

"Okay.. J-just be careful, alright? If you're having trouble, you can try to shoot it and stun it before it escapes if you can't kill it right away.."
That'd give you a chance to recover if you can't just get your clothing from the beast, but you think it's going to be a hard thing to do if you don't make this attempt count!

Inventory:

Items:
Fairy Slingshot.
Companions:
Navi
Saria
Posts remaining: 5/10
An Axe, a shield, and a good fight are all y'need for a good time! That and some friends to share it with!
Earthsage

Postby that man » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:54 pm

"Right," link noded, as she snuck up to the creature. "Jusr please keep an eye on the shrubs, and warn me if they try to get me."

With that being said, Link got as close to the creature as she could, took a deep breath, and than went to attack it.
that man

Postby Earthsage » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:01 pm

Link's rolls: 12-2=10, 20!, 5-2=3
Ghoma Spawn's rolls: 3, 1, and 1!
Result: Ghoma Spawn defeated!

You quickly defeat the monster and your clothes are free to be reclaimed.. But you're having to dodge around the rain of nuts that the Deku scrubs are firing at you!
You'll have to deal with them next!

Inventory:

Items:
Fairy Slingshot.
Companions:
Navi
Saria
Posts remaining: 4/10
Earthsage

Postby that man » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:47 pm

Still keeping her clothes off, as Link didn't think there was enough to time for her to put them on and fight them. Instead, as she thought it would allow her to move slightly faster, she simply pulled out her shield, and tried to knock them out in the right order.

"Please let this work," Link gulped.
that man

Postby Earthsage » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:09 pm

Link's roll: 19!
Result: You remember the order!

The Deku Scrubs fall surprisingly easily..
They run off, screaming something about aiming for the eye of the beast or something.
You're alone.. And safe. Well done!

Inventory:

Items:
Fairy Slingshot.
Companions:
Navi
Saria
Posts remaining: 3/10
Earthsage

Postby that man » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:13 pm

"That was easy..." Link sighed, as she felt to the ground, holding her clothes in her spare hand. "Wasn't that Navi?"

After a few seconds of catching her breath, Link smiled at Navi, and asked, "Umm, this is weird even for me, but can you help me put these on? There's no real reason for it, but it would make me feel better."
that man

Postby Earthsage » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:13 am

"Sure! I'll help where I can.."
You put your clothes back on with some assistance from Navi. While she can't actually help you put them on, she does help you guide your arms and head through the openings in your tunic..
And she even helps you settle your breasts in a much more comfortable way than before, helping to smooth out some creases in your breast-band made by the creature that slept in your clothing..
You feel much more comfortable. It's so nice to have a Fairy to help you with things like these!

Inventory:

Items:
Fairy Slingshot.
Companions:
Navi
Saria
Posts remaining: 2/10
Earthsage

Postby that man » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:57 am

"Thank you for all you have done, Navi," Link smiled, before double checking all her supplies. "I know it must have been weird...but this is still going to be a hard thing for us to do."

After saying that, Link headed into the direction she had to for moving forward.
that man

Postby Earthsage » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:01 am

"No, it's okay, Link. I'm glad to help!"
The door in front of you opens...
... Leading to a very dark chamber with four pillars supporting the roof. The whole area has the feel of.. Something being chewed away.
The wood around the edges of the pillars has giant marks taken out of them, and the walls around you look like they've been.. Bitten.
... Looking up, your gaze is met by a giant eye. Attached to a giant eye-socket..
Attached to a giant spider monster...
... You've found the boss! You ready your weapon as you square off against the spider-devil thing, and you get the feeling this won't be an easy fight..

Ghoma: 5 lives.
Link: 5 lives.
Defeat Ghoma Five Times to win. Actions can either help you or harm you. Good luck!

Inventory:

Items:
Fairy Slingshot.
Companions:
Navi
Posts remaining: 1/10
Earthsage

Postby that man » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:07 am

"This is an odd room," Link said, before looking upwards at the ceiling. "Wait, whait is-"

By some sort of instinct, Link pulled out her slingshot and lined up a good shot on the creature's eye, while still moving and keeping a good distance from the thing, as she didn't want it to...
that man

Postby Earthsage » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:11 am

Link's action roll: 15!
Ghoma's reaction roll: 13!
Result: Ghoma stunned! -4 to Ghoma's rolls this turn!
Link's Rolls: 8, 19, 5!
Ghoma's rolls: 19-5=14!, 6-5=1!, 15-5=10!
Result: Link loses a life!

While you manage to shoot and stun the giant opponent, it doesn't just hold its injured orb and make itself a target as you had hoped. Instead, it throws a tantrum and you end up getting smashed by the beast's flailing tail as it screams in rage!
You're not out by a long shot, but you had hoped that you would get a chance to hut the beast..
As you watch, it scuttles up the walls and prepares to do.. Something. It lets out a high pitched whine and seems to be straining, leaving its eye wide open..

Inventory:

Items:
Fairy Slingshot.
Companions:
Navi
Posts remaining: 0/10
Earthsage

Postby that man » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:13 am

"That really-" Link managed, before she realized just how open the thing had left itself.

Quickly, Link lined up another shot, and fired it off, still trying yo keep her distance as best she could.
that man

Postby Earthsage » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:24 pm

Link's action roll: 5!
Ghoma's reaction roll: 3!
Result: Ghoma is stunned, fails to create more enemies!

Link's rolls: 9, 15, 10!
Ghoma's rolls: 15-4=11!, 7-4=3!, 9-4=5!
Result: Ghoma loses a life!

Ghoma screams even louder as you relentlessly pelt her eye with hard seeds, and she falls flat on her back as you run up and stab her in the eye a few times!
It's damage, but you have to back off quickly as she gets up and starts charging you! You'd be vulnerable if you tried to shoot her in the eye, but if you managed it it'd be easier to attack her..
Of course, you could also charge right back at her to surprise her! It might just work!
Navi is shouting encouragements from the side, giving you a little boost in confidence as you prepare to fight this beast!

Ghoma: 4 lives.
Link: 4 lives.

Inventory:

Items:
Fairy Slingshot.
Companions:
Navi
Posts remaining: 9/10
Earthsage

Postby that man » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:04 pm

"I can't believe I got it!" Link smiled, before noticing that it was moving again. "Oh no."

Saying that, Link tried to charge in and stop the thing by stabbing it some more.
that man

Postby Earthsage » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:06 pm

Pure combat! No Bonuses or Debuffs for either side!

Link's rolls: 17, 2, 1!
Ghoma's rolls: 16, 11, 11!
Result: Link loses a life!

Your charge is brave, but you can't quite get close enough to injure your enemy before you get swiped out of the way!
The monster lets out a raspy laugh, obviously aimed at you, but in doing so she leaves her eye wide open again!

Ghoma: 4 lives.
Link: 3 lives.

Inventory:

Items:
Fairy Slingshot.
Companions:
Navi
Posts remaining: 8/10
Earthsage

Postby that man » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:08 pm

"Ok, that was-" Link managed, before seeing that the eye was opened again.

Instinctively, Link lined up her slingshot again, and tried to take it out again.
that man

Postby Earthsage » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Link's roll: 3!
Ghoma's roll: 2!
Result: Ghoma is stunned!

Link's rolls: 8, 15, 20!
Ghoma's rolls: 3, 13, 19!
Ghoma's rolls with modifiers: -1, 9, and 15!
Result: Ghoma loses a life!

Ghoma's shrieks of pain reverberate through the chamber as you dash towards her with your slingshot pelting her eye. Before she can whip her limbs around to defend herself, you easily manage to get up close and lay into the monster!
It pushes you away, though thankfully doesn't manage to hurt you thanks to your quick reflexes, and heads to the ceiling again. It strains, seemingly trying to..
Push something out? It's vulnerable, but if you miss, you may be in trouble!

Ghoma: 3 lives.
Link: 3 lives.

Inventory:

Items:
Fairy Slingshot.
Companions:
Navi
Posts remaining: 7/10
Earthsage

Postby that man » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:40 pm

"I got it again!" Link smiled, before looking back at the thing. "Oh, that can't be good."

Taking advantage of the situation, Link aimed another attack at the creature, and launched it.
that man

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games