Journey of Time. (That Man)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Journey of Time. (That Man)

Postby Earthsage » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:45 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/3fc756d2a5/379976-18
Kinks, What to go for:
Cum, bukkake, ovulation, Pregnancy, lactation, Mind break, bondage, Gangbangs, DP, 3P, yuri, forced sex
What to avoid stringently:
Watersport, scat, gore, anything involving death, vore (save non-fatal), penetrating anything other then the main three holes, piercing

Link wakes up.. But is she really awake?
She's in a storm..
In front of a castle..
And a horse is coming straight for her!
After what feels like hours of tormented dreams, Link feels.. Something.. smacking her lightly in the face.
If she's honest.. It kind of tickles.
An Axe, a shield, and a good fight are all y'need for a good time! That and some friends to share it with!
Earthsage

Re: Journey of Time. (That Man)

Postby that man » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:49 am

"Wait don't-" Link managed to call out, before the horse...well, she really didn't know.

"What was going on with that horse?" Link managed, before another realization crept up on her. "Why does my face feel weird? Is that because of the horse?"
that man

Postby Earthsage » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:52 am

Maybe the horse wasn't a dream.. Maybe she had actually been hit flat on with a horse!
Oh god, maybe her face was horribly disfigured?! She'd just get laughed at even more by the other Kokiri.. They made fun of her enough already!
It wasn't her fault that she was really tall.. Or had.. Well, very noticeable assets.. At least Saria was still nice to her, even though she hadn't gotten a fairy.
B-but someone was calling her name.. Telling her to wake up?.. What happened to her?!
An Axe, a shield, and a good fight are all y'need for a good time! That and some friends to share it with!
Earthsage

Postby that man » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:56 am

"I can't have that happen," Link mumbled, as she began to swat at her face and roll around. "I'm already ugly enough as it is, I don't want to have something like that ruin me. Please Saria, forgive me if the horse ruined my face."
that man

Postby Earthsage » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:58 am

Gradually..
Eventually.. You open your eyes to lock them onto a small ball of blue light. As your eyes adjust.. You realize it's a Fairy girl!
Who seems.. Really angry at you!
"Saria?! I'll have you know, my name is not Saria, you lazy-bones! It's Navi! Now.. Get up!"
She looks to the side as she groans in frustration, saying, "Why would this silly girl be chosen by the Great Deku Tree?...", almost so softly that you can't hear it.
What?! The Deku Tree needs you?
Earthsage

Postby that man » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:07 am

"A fairy girl?" Link managed to think, as she stared at it. "Why is there one here-Wait, my face!"

"Don't look at me!" Link cried, as she covered her face before turning away. "It was trampled in by a horse and...and...I don't think he'll like it."
that man

Postby Earthsage » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:54 pm

"What?"
The Fairy seems rather.. confused
"Dear, you look fine to me! If that horse messed up your face, then it'd have to be an improvement! You.. Look really normal!"
You're not sure if you can take that as a complement. But, as it stands.. Maybe it was just a nightmare?
... A horribly realistic nightmare.
Earthsage

Postby that man » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:19 pm

"That was a dream?" Link asked, before sighing and laying down again. "Thank you...um, who exactly are you the fairy of? If you are here to mess with me on their behalf, then, please get it over with."

With that being said, Link stands up, then realizes that she should have been better dressed, and went over to her clothing piles to dress herself.
that man

Postby Earthsage » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:46 pm

"Yours! I told you, didn't I? I'm Navi, and the Great Deku Tree sent me to get you.. And to be your fairy!"
After dropping such stunning news, the small Fairy girl flutters over to land on your head, making sure she's got a stable footing as she watches you dress. It seems she's curious about you..
You most certainly don't look like most Kokiri, after all. And.. It's even more strange that you're just now getting a Fairy companion... Usually, a Kokiri has them from birth!
You should feel honored.. But, what does the Great Deku Tree want with you? It doesn't sound like a punishment, if he's sent you a Fairy...
Earthsage

Postby that man » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:51 pm

"Wait, you're my fairy?" Link asked, as she tried looking up at her new companion. "Um, this is, I...this is great!"

Completely discounting the possibility of this being a prank, Link tries to reach up and hug her new companion, not really sure as to how hard, long, or where she should hug her.
that man

Postby Earthsage » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:54 pm

You grab your companion, and lacking any other way to really hug her effectively, you decide to just squeeze her between your sizable breasts, thinking they'll be soft and warm..
And, well, Navi doesn't seem to mind all that much. She struggles a little bit, but then relaxes. When you release her, she flies up and gives you a half amused, half dazed look.
"I can see it's going to take some getting used to, being with you. So.. Your name's Link, right?"
Once she gets her answer, the little fairy clearly motions for you to leave the tree house you find yourself in.. It seems she wants to return to the Deku Tree as swiftly as possible.
Last edited by Earthsage on Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Earthsage

Postby that man » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:00 pm

"It's ok," Link sighed, as she followed after her fairy.

Several seconds later, as she neared the door of her house, she finished with, "And yes, my name is Link. Um, I'm sorry that I missed your name from before, what was it again?"
that man

Postby Earthsage » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:05 pm

"Navi! It's Navi! try to remember the name of your own Fairy, Link!"

With the fairy mildly scolding you as you head out the door.. You take in the beauty of your forest home. Verdant trees reflect the golden morning light with almost blinding efficacy, bathing the valley below you in pure sunlight. Birds chirp around you, and from this height you can even make out other Kokiri going about their daily business..
But one small figure seems to be rushing towards your Tree House..
It's Saria! She calls out, "Hey! Link! Good morning!"
It's always nice to see one of your few friends in the Forest. She's always been with you, ever since you were little.. And she didn't start making fun of you when your body kept growing..
You should say tell her about Navi! She'll be delighted to hear you have a Fairy now!
Earthsage

Postby that man » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:08 pm

"Saria!" Link calls out to her friend, as she slides down her ladder. "I have really good news!"

At the bottom, Link looks into Saria's hair for a little, until she is forced to back up a step and look down into her face, something Link was never really comfortable with.

"I got a fairy!" Link smiled, as she tried to show her Navi. "Isn't that great?"
that man

Postby Earthsage » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:11 pm

Navi flutters out as you tell Saria about her, and begins conversing with Saria's own Fairy as the green haired girl grabs your waist in a big hug.
"That's amazing, Link! You've finally got your own Fairy! Congratulations!"
Strangely.. You feel a little warmer than usual when you see that Saria is so close to you, and so happy.. Maybe you're just feeling off because of that nightmare. But.. Well, you don't really mind having Saria hugging you so tightly..
You can't get distracted, though. You have to go to the Great Deku Tree!
Earthsage

Postby that man » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:13 pm

"Thank you Saria!" Link smiled, as she hugged back her friend. "Um, I really don't want to stop hugging you, but Navi also told me that I had to go to the...well, the Great Deku Tree."

"Why do I have to go there? Link began to think.
that man

Postby Earthsage » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:16 pm

Saria looks up at you, although again you have to take a step away from each other to do it.. She seems to be thinking..
"Hey, why don't I come with you? If the Deku Tree needs you for something, maybe I can help?"
The girl smiles winningly, and seems quite willing to follow you.. And you probably wouldn't mind having some company, right?
Earthsage

Postby that man » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:23 pm

"That would be wonderful!" Link smiled, before turning to Navi. "She is allowed to with us, right? I mean, I'm not entirely sure as to where exactly the Deku Tree is, since he's never called me before...and it would be really nice to have a companion. Not that you aren't a companion! I meant someone I knew...this isn't sounding right, is it?"
that man

Postby Earthsage » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:24 pm

"Sure, fine.. But we need to go see the Great Deku Tree already! Come on!"
The tiny fairy fades into a ball of blue light as she moves away from you, and Saria follows her down the path towards where the Deku Tree lives.
You suppose you should follow them!
Earthsage

Postby that man » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:26 pm

"I'm coming!" Link sang, as she followed after her friends.
that man

Next

Return to Private Games