CoC: Search and Rescue [VALTIEL]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: CoC: Search and Rescue [VALTIEL]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:47 pm

Valtiel Wrote:As the imp tells the story Jillian gets hit by a terrible fear. Had Claire been taken to this place? Had she become... corrupted? She couldn't bare thinking about it. But it couldn't be... Claire was too smart to get trapped. She wouldn't be caught by this pathetic excuse of a demon. Nonetheless she had to investigate. And slay everyone of those damn demons for ever thinking of laying their hands on her sister.

Standing up Jillian prepares her sword for the final blow against the imp, aiming for a chop that will take the head off. "Thank you, imp. This information was good. Unless you have more to say I'll uphold my end of the bargain. But tell me... was there a black haired girl, that looks like me with the captives in the past weeks?" If the imp has nothing else to say, she takes care of the deed hacking the head off the imp.

Depending what the imp chooses to say, Jillian will try and walk in the direction from which the imp originally came unless it tells her something else.

The Imp smirks, taking a sick pleasure in what he is about to say. "Oh yes...she was indeed here recently. I remember her...I was the one they sent to bring her back after all. She was a bit more there from her trip through the portal, seemed to keep her wits about her, but all it took was half a lust draft before she was on her knee's sucking me off. You should have heard her when I made her climax a few minutes later...girls got good lungs on her."
Kuragari

Postby Valtiel » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:52 pm

As it tells her this she can't help but think it is toying with her... but what if... screaming in rage she brings the sword down, aiming to kill the damn imp in one strike. It couldn't have done that to Claire... could it? She is afraid of what she will discover but she has to walk towards her goal. She needs to find the factory. So she walks in the direction of where the imp came from. After searching for anything the imp might have dropped of course.

Looking down at the hand she used to touch the imp's dick with she is ashamed of that having been her first experience ever touching a man like that.
Valtiel

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:57 pm

Valtiel Wrote:As it tells her this she can't help but think it is toying with her... but what if... screaming in rage she brings the sword down, aiming to kill the damn imp in one strike. It couldn't have done that to Claire... could it? She is afraid of what she will discover but she has to walk towards her goal. She needs to find the factory. So she walks in the direction of where the imp came from. After searching for anything the imp might have dropped of course.

Looking down at the hand she used to touch the imp's dick with she is ashamed of that having been her first experience ever touching a man like that.

The imp has nothing of note on him save...save a familiar pendant. One your parents gave to the two of you when you were young. To make matters worse, it smells of sex...and while most of its likely the imp, you do catch a hint of your sister's favorite oil on it.

Heading off in the direction the imp had come from, you eventually find yourself drawing near to a large lake, with forest land neighboring it on both sides. Further in the distance are mountains, but there is no general sign of where the Imp might have come from. For all you know, the factory could be somewhere under the water of the lake!
Kuragari

Postby Valtiel » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:10 pm

"Well, might as well wash my hands... and my sister's pendant," Jillian says to herself as she sits down to watch this filth off her and her sister's item. There was no mistaking it... her sister was in trouble. Looking around she can't believe that she can't see any trace of the factory. Sighing Jillian looks up in the sky trying to determine the time of the day. Maybe she should start making a camp. Deciding to check out the place around the lake, as she starts walking around it. Perhaps she would find someone who could show her the way.
Valtiel

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:16 pm

Valtiel Wrote:"Well, might as well wash my hands... and my sister's pendant," Jillian says to herself as she sits down to watch this filth off her and her sister's item. There was no mistaking it... her sister was in trouble. Looking around she can't believe that she can't see any trace of the factory. Sighing Jillian looks up in the sky trying to determine the time of the day. Maybe she should start making a camp. Deciding to check out the place around the lake, as she starts walking around it. Perhaps she would find someone who could show her the way.

It seems to be roughly a little past noon, but you can't be sure. After cleaning off her pendent, you stow it away and begin walking along the lake side. As you walk, you find an odd, fruit-bearing tree growing nearby. One of the fruits has fallen on the ground in front of you, and your stomach chooses that moment to growl at you, reminding you that except for a lite breakfast, you haven't eaten.
Kuragari

Postby Valtiel » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:19 pm

Jillian reaches down to grab the fruit. She hadn't really thought about taking some food with her, she had too much to think about when she left her homeworld. "Hopefully this isn't poisonous," she says as she starts eating it, ready to spit it out if it tastes too bad.
Valtiel

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:27 pm

Valtiel Wrote:Jillian reaches down to grab the fruit. She hadn't really thought about taking some food with her, she had too much to think about when she left her homeworld. "Hopefully this isn't poisonous," she says as she starts eating it, ready to spit it out if it tastes too bad.

The small, peach-sized fruit has tiny whisker-like protrusions growing from the sides, and tastes rather sweet as you eat the fruit part, not bothering with the pit at the center, which you toss aside. A few moments later however, you feel a strange sensation along the side of your face, which you scratch at...only to find that something is missing, and that you seem to be hearing things a bit differently. A ticklish feeling from the top of your head sends your hand up there...where you discover a pair of cat ears!
Kuragari

Postby Valtiel » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:35 pm

The fruit is pretty good. As Jillian stands there chewing and enjoying the taste she can't help but think about climbing the tree and collecting some more of those. As she finishes though she starts feeling a bit weird. Before she knows what has happened her hearing change. "What... the..." she says as she feels around. Her normal ears are gone but... feeling the top of her head she can feel cat ears?! Running to the water she looks at her reflection... she has grown cat ears... trying to see if they come off she tears in them but it only hurts her. What the hell is going on here?

Jillian steers away from the whiskers tree. Cursing herself she checks for any other changes. "I... better not eat any more things before I know they are fine..." she thinks as she walks along the lake again. At least those cat ears made her look cute...
Valtiel

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:38 pm

Valtiel Wrote:The fruit is pretty good. As Jillian stands there chewing and enjoying the taste she can't help but think about climbing the tree and collecting some more of those. As she finishes though she starts feeling a bit weird. Before she knows what has happened her hearing change. "What... the..." she says as she feels around. Her normal ears are gone but... feeling the top of her head she can feel cat ears?! Running to the water she looks at her reflection... she has grown cat ears... trying to see if they come off she tears in them but it only hurts her. What the hell is going on here?

Jillian steers away from the whiskers tree. Cursing herself she checks for any other changes. "I... better not eat any more things before I know they are fine..." she thinks as she walks along the lake again. At least those cat ears made her look cute...

Continuing along the shore, you hear a howl from the forest nearby, and a moment later, someone, or perhaps something? bursts out of the treeline. Its a fully naked man...or at least he would be naked if he wasn't covered head to toe in grey and white fur. A wolf tail sprouts from his back, and he has a dog like head rather than that of a human.

But perhaps the most worrisome thing is the twin doggy dicks that are fully erect and pointing towards you. He gives another howl, then begins to advance towards you, his intent obvious.
Kuragari

Postby Valtiel » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:43 pm

Readying her weapon, she feels a bit frightened by the weird scene. Some wolf-man... with twin cocks... the image is so bizarre that she can hardly believe it. But as it closes in she knows it is true. As he gets closer she gets ready for a counter attack. "I do not wish to hurt you! Just leave me alone or pay the price!" she yells, trying to scare it away.
Valtiel

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:47 pm

Valtiel Wrote:Readying her weapon, she feels a bit frightened by the weird scene. Some wolf-man... with twin cocks... the image is so bizarre that she can hardly believe it. But as it closes in she knows it is true. As he gets closer she gets ready for a counter attack. "I do not wish to hurt you! Just leave me alone or pay the price!" she yells, trying to scare it away.

(GM Roll-14+3=17)

It continues towards you, paying no heed to your warning and forcing you to take a swing at it. You manage a light gash on one of its arms, which seems to make it rather angry, as it growls menacingly at you, looking ready to pounce if you don't do something else.
Kuragari

Postby Valtiel » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:51 pm

"So be it!" Jillian calls out, charging the beast. She had it on the defensive, it would be now to strike at it before it gets ready again!
Valtiel

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:21 pm

Valtiel Wrote:"So be it!" Jillian calls out, charging the beast. She had it on the defensive, it would be now to strike at it before it gets ready again!

(GM Roll-9+3=12)

It seems a bit surprised that you are charging at it, and thus it is indeed put on the offensive as it tries to avoid your sword strikes. You manage a glancing wound on its right arm, which makes it let out a yelp of pain. But this only seems to make it angry, as it swings its clawed fists at you and tries to snap at your arm in response. You manage to leap aside, and you begin to circle each other as he seems to wait for your next move.
Kuragari

Postby Valtiel » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:41 pm

Jillian knows it is waiting for her to do something but this beast won't go away if she just stays here. She knows it must be defeated for her to get away. Charging again at it she hopes to end this menace before other creatures find their position.
Valtiel

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:08 am

Valtiel Wrote:Jillian knows it is waiting for her to do something but this beast won't go away if she just stays here. She knows it must be defeated for her to get away. Charging again at it she hopes to end this menace before other creatures find their position.

(GM Roll-15+3=18)

The wolf-man tries to counter your attack, but his counter goes awry as your blade slides into his chest. With a groan, and then a whimper, you shove him off your blade, happy to have dealt with him quickly. You don't hear the sound of any others moving this way, so you must be safe for the moment.
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games