Dragon Age Origins [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Dragon Age Origins [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:42 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Getting an Idea Blair tries to Freeze the ground in Front of the Darkspawn So they slide and fall to help her allies out.

(GM Roll-20+3=23!)

You manage to do more than freeze the ground in front of them...the ice actually crawls up their legs, waists, and stops only when it has reached their hairless heads. Your allies rush forward, and begin smashing them up. Unfortunately, they break into solid, frozen chunks, and it doesn't look like they'll thaw out soon, so you'll need to find some more Darkspawn to gather blood from.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:51 pm

Blair blushed at what she did "Oh um sorry I put a bit more power into that than I meant to." She admits before giggling a cute nervous giggle "Well um let's continue on shall we?" She asked before walking forward her cheeks stained red with embarrassment as she tried to sense anything near them.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:08 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Blair blushed at what she did "Oh um sorry I put a bit more power into that than I meant to." She admits before giggling a cute nervous giggle "Well um let's continue on shall we?" She asked before walking forward her cheeks stained red with embarrassment as she tried to sense anything near them.

You can generally pick up the faintest sense of Darkspawn in the swamps around your party, but for the most part they aren't close enough for you to say for certain. As you walk, Davesh stops and bends down near a log, where several beautiful red and white colored flowers are resting.

"Hey, I think the guy manning the kennel was looking for some of these...something about medicine for the mabari war hounds. Think we'd get a reward if we gathered some of this and brought it back?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:12 pm

Blair walks over and frowns in thought "Maybe let's get some," Pausing she said "Get the whole thing if you can roots and all, they might have some healing property we can uses if the kennel master doesn't need it all."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:35 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Blair walks over and frowns in thought "Maybe let's get some," Pausing she said "Get the whole thing if you can roots and all, they might have some healing property we can uses if the kennel master doesn't need it all."

Davesh starts to do so, but is quickly pushed aside by Shalidya, who expertly gathers them up without doing any damage, even though she has just pulled them free from the ground. She places them in her pack and smiles at you, before you continue searching the swamp for the scrolls, and more Darkspawn.

You soon come across a small set of ruins, and you can sense some of the Darkspawn...more importantly, you can see them busily devouring the corpse of an unlucky man who was killed by them. They haven't noticed your group yet.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:45 pm

Blair holds her finger to her lips and points at the darkspawn, she motioned for the archers to all fire as one while she charges a wave of lighting to shock them if they run at the party.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:29 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Blair holds her finger to her lips and points at the darkspawn, she motioned for the archers to all fire as one while she charges a wave of lighting to shock them if they run at the party.

(GM Roll-17)

Arrows go flying out, and several darkspawn are knocked down in the first volley. Roughly five are left standing, and they roar in rage as they go charging for you. However, thanks to the distance, your party is able to let off another volley before they can reach you, and thus the force of Darkspawn are taken out.

Several of the group begin gathering the Darkspawn blood, while Shalidya moves to inspect the camp site they had apparently looted.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:32 pm

Blair Followed Shalidya to look around the place and see what she could find.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Blair Followed Shalidya to look around the place and see what she could find.

You find a small chest, which apparently held within it an amulet and a letter to someone in Redcliffe. Family heirlooms or some such as Shalidya tells you. Other than that, there are a few health poultices, and some coin, but not much else.

"Well, I don't know about you, but I think we have enough Darkspawn blood." Palin says as he wonders over to the two of you. "So what say we go find these scrolls than, hmm?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:52 pm

Blair nods "Alistar do you know where the tower is suppose to be? We should have enough blood and if we don't we could always collect more on the way."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:12 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Blair nods "Alistar do you know where the tower is suppose to be? We should have enough blood and if we don't we could always collect more on the way."

"I think its supposed to be off to the eastern half of this area. It'd be easier if it was in good shape, but with how many years have passed, its most likely nothing but a pile of ruins now." He shrugged. "Still, it shouldn't be too hard to spot. I doubt the peoples of the wilds would have much need for big giant blocks of stone."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:15 pm

Sighing Blair went toward where Alistar said it might be on the look out for any Darkspawn.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:36 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Sighing Blair went toward where Alistar said it might be on the look out for any Darkspawn.

You pick up a few darkspawn, but your party easily deals with them as they are nothing more than stragglers. It takes about twenty minutes, but you soon find the ruins of what you assume is the Grey Warden tower. You don't sense any darkspawn near it, but that doesn't mean there isn't anything else about.
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games