Dragon Age Origins [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Dragon Age Origins [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:22 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Blair Said "Ah he found me on the Road and agreed to let me join after I shot spears of Lighting into an ogre four times because it looked like it wanted to rape me."

The Warden could only open and close his mouth at that for a moment...until he shook his head as a realization struck him. "Wait...so does that mean your a mage? I don't see a ring of the Circle...though now that I think about it, you don't sound Ferelden..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:26 pm

Sighing Blair said "I am Blair Amell De Granmont of Orlais to avoid Templars and most likely Rape, being turn Tranquil or both I Fled, I hate the circles and Believe it should be destroyed, I've heard the stories and I refuse to go if I Did I'd kill myself instead of staying and letting them turn me into a mindless Sex Doll." she said fiercely
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:46 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Sighing Blair said "I am Blair Amell De Granmont of Orlais to avoid Templars and most likely Rape, being turn Tranquil or both I Fled, I hate the circles and Believe it should be destroyed, I've heard the stories and I refuse to go if I Did I'd kill myself instead of staying and letting them turn me into a mindless Sex Doll." she said fiercely

The Warden blinked at your diatribe. "Well, when you say it like that, I suppose its not that hard to understand." He stands back up, giving you a smirk as he says "As long as you don't go around trying to turn me into a Frog though, I think we can get along well. The Wardens can always use more mages."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:49 pm

Blair Sighed "I wouldn't turn you into a Frog, I turn you into a Bitch in heat if you annoyed me." She said with a smirk before she got to her Feet and shook her head "Let's go to Duncan it's getting late."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:39 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Blair Sighed "I wouldn't turn you into a Frog, I turn you into a Bitch in heat if you annoyed me." She said with a smirk before she got to her Feet and shook her head "Let's go to Duncan it's getting late."

The mans face looks rather disturbed when you say that. "You know what? I think I'd prefer being a frog if its all the same to you."

"Oh, by the way, I am Alistair, the newest of the Grey Wardens. I believe your name is...Shad...no...its...Shalidya, right?" Your elf slut nods as Alistair moves his eyes back to you. "However, I don't have the pleasure of knowing your name."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:45 pm

Blair sighed as she already told the idiot her name "Just Just call me Blair, alright?" She asked following after him to Duncan.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:06 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Blair sighed as she already told the idiot her name "Just Just call me Blair, alright?" She asked following after him to Duncan.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I forgot. We'll say that in your anti-circle tower speech he kind of missed that.

"Blair...nice name. Well, I suspect since you two are here, that means Duncan wants me at the camp site. Right then, follow me."

Leading you back to Duncan's camp site, you see Tirian and Palin have already arrived, along with two others, who are called Ser Jory and Daveth. You are told that you will be going into the Kolkori Wilds to fetch Darkspawn blood, and ancient scrolls that have treaties between the Wardens and the Dwarves, Elves, and Circle Mages.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:12 pm

Blair nodded and followed along at the middle of the group with Shalidya beside her alert and ready for whatever may come as they ventured into the wilds to fight the darkspawn.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:05 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Blair nodded and followed along at the middle of the group with Shalidya beside her alert and ready for whatever may come as they ventured into the wilds to fight the darkspawn.

As your group heads out into the wild, the first thing you encounter is a large pack of wolves, several of which look like they are being effected by the taint of the Darkspawn. Growling and snapping in your general direction, they lunge towards you!

(Die roll-13. Facing 13 wolves.)
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:07 pm

Seeing the wolves Blair Began Blasting at them with lighting from afar and used her staff if she began to get tired.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:35 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Seeing the wolves Blair Began Blasting at them with lighting from afar and used her staff if she began to get tired.

(GM Roll-20+3=23!)

Rather than simply slinging a single bolt at them, you end up sending streams of lightning, which lash out from the wolf hit and attack the ones closest to them. The wolves react fast enough to keep your spell from killing all of them, but it drops them down to seven instead of thirteen.

"Girlie..." Palin mutters as he puts away his bow and draws two daggers, "Remind me never to get on your bad side...NOW LETS TEAR THEM APART!!!" With a roar, Palin leads a charge against them, with the rest of the group belatedly following after him. Jackal sticks close to you, not wanting to be mistaken for one of the enemies. This reminds you that, at some point, you might wish to get him a collar or something...

(Party Roll-13)

The party gets to work engaging the wolves, soon dropping the numbers back down to four, though some scratches and bites have been earned in the process. Shalidya is wincing from a bite to her arm, and is repaying the wolf responsible with a stab to the head.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:41 pm

Blair smirks as she killed almost half of the wolves with her first attack but frowned when Shalidya got bit, still frowning she launched lighting strike after lighting strike at the wolves.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:35 am

eaenidu Wrote:Blair smirks as she killed almost half of the wolves with her first attack but frowned when Shalidya got bit, still frowning she launched lighting strike after lighting strike at the wolves.

(GM Roll-11+3=14. Party Roll-17)

With your own spells raining down on them and the work of your party, the wolves are soon dealt with. "Well...that was fun. Hope the Darkspawn are as easy as these beasties." Davesh says, as Alistair says you all need to get a move on. Just as you move to do so, you pick up a desire nearby... a desire to live.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:42 am

Blair acted like she was listening to something "Hey you hear that?" She asked walking towards the desire.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:44 am

eaenidu Wrote:Blair acted like she was listening to something "Hey you hear that?" She asked walking towards the desire.

"Hear what? I don't hear anything..." Tirian says...to which Shalidya speaks up.

"Actually...I don't hear anything at all...this forest is unnaturally quiet. I don't even feel a breeze out here."

As you move towards the source of the desire however, what you 'heard' becomes clear. On the path is a wounded soldier, covered in blood, though it doesn't look like most of it is his own. "W-Who's there? G-Grey...Grey W-Wardens?"

The party moves to examine him. "Well, he's not as dead as he looks." Alistair comments, bending down and examining his wounds.

"We...We were ambushed. They showed up out of nowhere. A good dozen or more. Only one...left." The man says, looking up to you as that desire to survive grows brighter. "P-Please...I need help back to the fort..."

"Do we really have time to help this guy out? Do you think he'll even make it anyways?" Davesh asks.

Palin crosses his arms, giving a harrumph. "I say we leave him here. We've got plenty to do as it is before the horde gets here, we don't have time to be wasting with this fellow."

Alistair looks to you, and you sense for some reason that he desires you to have the final say. "I have bandages in my pack...I could patch him up. He could probably make it back on his own."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:50 pm

Sighing Blair said "Ok Alistar you can Bandage him up Quickly though!" She said, hoping the his desire being fulfilled would give her more energy.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:43 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Sighing Blair said "Ok Alistar you can Bandage him up Quickly though!" She said, hoping the his desire being fulfilled would give her more energy.

Alistair nods, smiling at you as he gets to work. He does indeed finish quickly, and with a bit of help from Tirian, the soldier is up on his feet. "Th-Thank you...I think I can make it back on my own. Maker bless you." The soldier gives you a snaky smile, and then heads back the way you came.

His desire is somewhat sated, and it has given you a boost...though you are once again picking up a new desire. A familiar one.

"There are some Darkspawn ahead, get ready." Alistair says, confirming what The Demon's powers have already alerted you to.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:46 pm

Blair nods and slowly moves forward when she sees the darkspawn she would try to summon a huge cloud of lighting to surround and kill as many as she could.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:05 am

eaenidu Wrote:Blair nods and slowly moves forward when she sees the darkspawn she would try to summon a huge cloud of lighting to surround and kill as many as she could.

(GM Roll-8+3=11. Note- Area of effect spells CAN hurt party members.)

You do manage to summon a small ring of thunder clouds around the darkspawn, of which there is currently seven, and they begin to be hailed by blasts of lightning, though for the most part this seems to irritate them more than anything else. Your party unleashes a barrage of arrows, taking two of them out as they hold back, not wishing to get struck by the small storm you conjured up.

The Darkspawn for their part however quickly rally and charge out of the ring and make for you and the group, weapons drawn and war cries filling the air.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:15 am

Getting an Idea Blair tries to Freeze the ground in Front of the Darkspawn So they slide and fall to help her allies out.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games