Dragon Age Origins [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Dragon Age Origins [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:16 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Smiling Blair kissed Shalidya as deeply as she could before puling away to gently suck on her ear whispering "You really are nothing more than a dirty little Dalish whore aren't you?" She then stood and redressed waiting for Shalidya to do the same before going to look for a staff.

Your naughty Dalish slut nods her head, though she is smiling. "Yes Mistress, I am, and always will be. I'm your dirty little slut." She gives you a hug, and then follows you out with Jackal to the mage area. However, it is currently blocked off...by two people wearing armor that, though a bit different in style, is unmistakable. The Demon cringes as you spot two Templars keeping people out.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:19 pm

Looking away Blair led Shalidya and Jackal around and away from the Templars maybe she could find a staff somewhere else maybe there was a mage a little futher away that could help her or something.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:04 am

eaenidu Wrote:Looking away Blair led Shalidya and Jackal around and away from the Templars maybe she could find a staff somewhere else maybe there was a mage a little futher away that could help her or something.

You see what looks like a mage handing some materials over to a blacksmith, but as you walk over to speak with the mage, he says he is busy and cannot assist you. However, he suggests asking the blacksmith, who has hold of most of the extra weapons and gear currently at the fortress.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:14 am

Nodding Blair went to ask the Blacksmith about a staff.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:02 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Nodding Blair went to ask the Blacksmith about a staff.

"Hey, where have...no wait...your not the elf I'm looking for, you got the wrong hair...and she doesn't have tattoos. You must be one of them Dalish...hm. Not as scary looking as the stories make you out to be." He says when you approach him, then notices you. "Oh, hello there. You must be one of the Warden Recruits...another one was over here a bit a go harassing one of the women in the Kings Army. Surprised she didn't knock his block off. But enough about that, what can I do for you?"

At the request of a staff, he cups his chin, thinking about it. "I have a few available, their left over from mages who have died so far in the fighting. Don't know much about their worth, but since their magical I can't really feel good giving them away for cheap." He says, but then goes on "But seeing as your a Warden recruit, I suppose I can give a discount. Tell me the type of staff your looking for, and I'll see what I have in stock."

"I also have some...unofficial goods for sale. To keep up the morale of the soldiers."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:10 pm

Humming in Thought Blair shrugged "I don't really care what kind of staff it is I just need a weapon, how much for one of your staffs?" She asked a little worried as she didn't have much coin on her only a couple sovereigns.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:39 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Humming in Thought Blair shrugged "I don't really care what kind of staff it is I just need a weapon, how much for one of your staffs?" She asked a little worried as she didn't have much coin on her only a couple sovereigns.

"Well, I have a an iron staff that's supposed to shoot arcane bolts, and then some Darkwood staff imbued with the power of nature, or some such. I can bring them out and let you try them to see which one you like...there's a training dummy over here with some charms on it to keep it from being destroyed or anything."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:43 pm

Humming she said "Just give me the Iron one, how much for it? I want to buy it so I can go back to doing some Warden things that I was asked to do." She said and after paying the man for the staff she set off to search for the Youngest Warden to tell him that Duncan wanted him.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:11 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Humming she said "Just give me the Iron one, how much for it? I want to buy it so I can go back to doing some Warden things that I was asked to do." She said and after paying the man for the staff she set off to search for the Youngest Warden to tell him that Duncan wanted him.

He says its ten silver...revealing that you have MORE than enough as you hand him a gold coin. He gapes at you, looking like he is about to give you a bow before muttering he'll have your change ready for you in but a moment. In the meantime, he holds you an intricately carved iron staff, which as you hold it, is warm to the touch. Its been imbued with fire magic no doubt.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:14 pm

Grabbing the Staff Blair waited for The black smith to come back with her change so she could Look for that recruit like she was asked to.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:41 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Grabbing the Staff Blair waited for The black smith to come back with her change so she could Look for that recruit like she was asked to.

Returning with the silver, you both head off into the rest of camp. You pass by Palin chatting amicably with a human in leather armor, the two laughing at something or other, and you also see Tirian talking with a Ferelden Knight, though you don't recognize the symbols on his armor. After a while though, you find someone else who is wearing the armor of a warden. He is busy talking to a mage of some sort, who doesn't seem to be all that pleased to be bothered.

"Enough! I will speak with her if it will cease your endless prattle." The mage says, storming away and giving the two of you an "Out of my way" before leaving the two of you with the man.

"Huhhh...and here I thought we were all supposed to be friends. You'd think some people hadn't heard the same speech."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:43 pm

Simply Raising a Brow Blair asked "What was that all about, why is a Warden Angering the Circle?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:39 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Simply Raising a Brow Blair asked "What was that all about, why is a Warden Angering the Circle?"

The man shrugs. "I wasn't trying to anger the guy, though when people get that sort of attitude, I suppose I can't help but respond with jokes and bad humor. I guess its my way of pointing out how silly the other person is being. Its better than shouting right back at them anyways. All I was doing was just delivering a message from the Holy Mother* that she wanted to see him about something. Since I was once a Templar...he likely took it as an insult."

That...odd, he doesn't seem like a Templar. You don't feel your magic being drained or anything...that's what their powers are supposed to do isn't it?

"Anyways, is there something you need? I don't recognize either of you, so unless this is some sort of bad idea of an early birthday present from the others..." He says, glancing between the two of you with a smirk.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I forget some of the names and terms, and feeling lazy, am not bothering to look them up right now lol
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:50 pm

The Second she heard Templar Blair's eyes widened in horror as she began to back away into a pillar and Slid down it staring at the Man in Terror, She didn't even Register that her Magic wasn't being Drained and she didn't even hear his words as her entire body shivered in fear of the Man in front of her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:57 pm

eaenidu Wrote:The Second she heard Templar Blair's eyes widened in horror as she began to back away into a pillar and Slid down it staring at the Man in Terror, She didn't even Register that her Magic wasn't being Drained and she didn't even hear his words as her entire body shivered in fear of the Man in front of her.

The man looked at you in concern, glancing over to Shalidya as he asked "Umm...did I say something wrong?" He asked, seeming to be confused by your reaction.

Shalidya quickly rushed over to you, glancing to the man as she said "Its...complicated." Before turning to you and offering soft cooing noises, stroking your arm and telling you that everything was okay, that he wasn't a Templar anymore...that he was a Warden here to help fight the Darkspawn, not hunt you down...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:02 pm

Blair Latched onto Shalidya almost desperately her Body still shaking Looking at The Man she had tears running down her face "Templars raped and murdered Everyone at my family estate I watched as people I grew up with were violated I saw a seven year old killed by a templar because she was begging for him to get off her mom, H~He was laughing...." Her eyes gained a far away look like she was having a flash back.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:06 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Blair Latched onto Shalidya almost desperately her Body still shaking Looking at The Man she had tears running down her face "Templars raped and murdered Everyone at my family estate I watched as people I grew up with were violated I saw a seven year old killed by a templar because she was begging for him to get off her mom, H~He was laughing...." Her eyes gained a far away look like she was having a flash back.

"Oh...OOhhh...well...that makes your reaction make a lot more sense...I suppose..." He muttered, rubbing the back of his head and grimacing as he looked away. After a moment, he started towards you until he was right beside you. He knelt down, taking hold of your hand and trying to rub it comfortingly. You sense only a desire to make amends, as well as some shame at having ever been a part of an organization that would do such things.

"Listen...I'm not a Templar anymore, and I'm not one of the Templars who hurt you and your loved ones. I'd think I'd remember assaulting an estate and going around murdering people." He shook his head, smacking himself lightly before going on.

"I'm sorry that you were hurt. Please...there's no reason to be afraid of me."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:11 pm

Blair Nodded Slowly her Desire sense helping her calm down Still with a light stutter and not completely trustful she said "D~D~Dun~c~can Want Y~you." as she remembered why she was there.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:17 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Blair Nodded Slowly her Desire sense helping her calm down Still with a light stutter and not completely trustful she said "D~D~Dun~c~can Want Y~you." as she remembered why she was there.

"Hmm? You know Duncan? Does that mean your recruits?" He glances at the two of you, focusing on Shalidya a bit as he said "Well...I was told he had recruited a dalish elf...but I have to say I don't know who you are."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:19 pm

Blair Said "Ah he found me on the Road and agreed to let me join after I shot spears of Lighting into an ogre four times because it looked like it wanted to rape me."
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games