Dragon Age Origins [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Dragon Age Origins [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:09 am

eaenidu Wrote:Blair not being very strong Couldn't keep standing and fell to her hands and knees, her skirt hiked up to teasingly show her thigh but not any of the truly naughty parts, She was unable to move to get up thanks to Shalidya on top of her, so Blair tried to flood Shalidya with pleasure to try and make her cum.

(Requesting roll please to see if Blair can make Shalidya cum)

Your attempt to make her cum only serves to make her hornier...and you can tell that the only thing preventing her from fucking you silly right then and there is that there would be witnesses. Your already getting some odd looks from some of the passing soldiers.

Nevertheless, Shalidya gets off of you, sticking close to you as she asks "P-Please Mistress...I-I want to fuck you so much right now..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:19 am

Sighing and Blushing Blair Grabbed Shalidya's hand and drug her towards some bushes, Once there she pushed Shalidya into a tree and fished out her cock, Getting onto her knees she lightly Jacked the Futa dick in front of her "You're such a needy little Dalish Whore~ you just want to use all my holes don't you? You want to bathe your perfect Mistress in your nasty lewd cum because you're a fithly fucking slut, is that it, is that want this lewd thing in my hand wants?" She asked with a smirk and a sneer.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:39 am

eaenidu Wrote:Sighing and Blushing Blair Grabbed Shalidya's hand and drug her towards some bushes, Once there she pushed Shalidya into a tree and fished out her cock, Getting onto her knees she lightly Jacked the Futa dick in front of her "You're such a needy little Dalish Whore~ you just want to use all my holes don't you? You want to bathe your perfect Mistress in your nasty lewd cum because you're a fithly fucking slut, is that it, is that want this lewd thing in my hand wants?" She asked with a smirk and a sneer.

Shalidya moaned, even though you weren't doing much to her dick just yet. The blush on her face and the happy throbbing of her dick told you that it was more than just the pleasure you had put into her head. "Y-Yes Mistress...I'm your needy, naughty, nasty little Dalish Whore...I want to shove my lewd dick into your mouth, your cunny, and your ass and fill them with every last drop of cum, til you're covered in my filthy seed..."

From the way her body is shaking...all you'd need to do is tell her she could, and you are certain that she would make sure that each hole got filled before the two of you left this bush.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:48 am

Smirking Blair stood up and back away about half a foot before taking off all her clothes standing there she said "Alright Dalish whore Get yourself off and cum at me you can use wherever you hit on my body to get yourself off, if you hit my belly button with even a drop of cum, I'll let you do whatever you want to me~" She smirked as she said this.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:52 am

eaenidu Wrote:Smirking Blair stood up and back away about half a foot before taking off all her clothes standing there she said "Alright Dalish whore Get yourself off and cum at me you can use wherever you hit on my body to get yourself off, if you hit my belly button with even a drop of cum, I'll let you do whatever you want to me~" She smirked as she said this.

(GM Roll-19)

Shalidya moans again as she watches you strip, barely containing herself as her hands are already jerking her cock up and down. With a throaty groan, she bucks her hips forward as her cock shoots out several thick, creamy strands which land on you. One lands on your fee, while another lands on your chest...but the third one that manages to make it to you lands exactly on your navel.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:56 am

Raising an eyebrow and smirking Surprised that she managed to hit where she said Blair leaned forward and kissed Shalidya flooding more pleasure into her "Well love it seems you get to use my body however you want to please your lewd cock, Don't hold back go wild~" She purred Waiting to see what Shalidya would do with this permission.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:08 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Raising an eyebrow and smirking Surprised that she managed to hit where she said Blair leaned forward and kissed Shalidya flooding more pleasure into her "Well love it seems you get to use my body however you want to please your lewd cock, Don't hold back go wild~" She purred Waiting to see what Shalidya would do with this permission.

Shalidya responded by pulling you against her, hungrily seizing your lips in a powerful, passionate kiss. Without missing a beat, she hefted you up and slammed you down upon her cock, pumping into you as fast as Jackal could.

"I-I'm gonna fill all your holes M-Mistress! Y-You won't be able to see straight when I f-finish!" She said as she hammered away at you, her lust beginning to even spill back across the bond.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:20 pm

Blair moaned happily and lustfully "Th~at's every last bit of lust you feel use my body to get rid of it!" Blair said with a lewd smile on her face as she submitted completely to Shalidya letting her control the situation and do whatever she wanted.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:36 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Blair moaned happily and lustfully "Th~at's every last bit of lust you feel use my body to get rid of it!" Blair said with a lewd smile on her face as she submitted completely to Shalidya letting her control the situation and do whatever she wanted.

The situation was rather odd...Shalidya was your horny little cunt hungry slut, who had submitted herself to you, and yet here you were, letting her do with your body as she pleased. It was both amusing and arousing at the same time.

Shalidya doesn't last more than a few minutes, but she is quickly putting you on all fours and mounting you, panting as she slams her cock into your ass now. The Demon choses this moment to pipe up, saying "I've cast a spell to keep anyone from hearing your debauchery...wouldn't want you two to get in trouble after all."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:38 pm

Blair panted and nodded Pleasure coursing through her body, leaning up she tried to kiss Shalidya, one hand reaching up to play with Shalidya's ears while coated in a small amount of lighting.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:22 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Blair panted and nodded Pleasure coursing through her body, leaning up she tried to kiss Shalidya, one hand reaching up to play with Shalidya's ears while coated in a small amount of lighting.

She hadn't gotten more than a dozen thrusts into your ass before your kissing and teasing of her ears sent her over the edge, filling your rear up as well. "Ohh...M-Mistress...you know my weak spots too well..." she says as she pulls out, and quickly gets you on your knees. "A-Alright M-Mistress...s-suck me off!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:25 pm

Smirking Blair decided to be Slow almost painfully so, so that Shalidya would stay rock hard but wouldn't go over the edge teasing her without mercy, she wanted to see what Shalidya would do in response to this.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:02 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Smirking Blair decided to be Slow almost painfully so, so that Shalidya would stay rock hard but wouldn't go over the edge teasing her without mercy, she wanted to see what Shalidya would do in response to this.

Shalidya lets out a series of whimpers as you takes your darn sweet time sucking on her, and at first, she does nothing. But then, as it becomes too much for her lust to handle, she suddenly grabs your head and begins to slam your face down on her dick, and then repeats the process over and over again, until she cums hard, releasing a final torrent of spunk into your mouth. It fills up, some spilling out of your lips as she keeps you pressed against her crotch.

"O-Ooohh M-Mistress...t-that felt...wonderful..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:05 pm

Blair moaned and came along with Shalidya the rough treatment sending her over the edge as well, unable to talk she just moaned around the cock in her mouth as she lovingly looked up at Shalidya, after all when you feel what the other person feels it's hard not to love them.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:24 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Blair moaned and came along with Shalidya the rough treatment sending her over the edge as well, unable to talk she just moaned around the cock in her mouth as she lovingly looked up at Shalidya, after all when you feel what the other person feels it's hard not to love them.

Shalidya soon let you go, then dropped to her knee's panting for a moment before wrapping you in a hug. "Mmm...I love you so much Mistress. What was I doing with my life before I met you..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:31 pm

Smiling Blair Kissed Shalidya and even pushed a little of her own cum into the whore's mouth, Smirking and pulling back Blair said "I don't know but I'm happy you're here with me now~" Smiling and getting herself out of the hug and away from her cute Dalish slut Blair walked two feet away and stood naked "As a gift if you can get yourself off and cum on my face I wont clean up the cum on or in me." Blair offered with a grin, confident that Shalidya couldn't do it even if The Dalish were famous for their accuracy
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:41 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Smiling Blair Kissed Shalidya and even pushed a little of her own cum into the whore's mouth, Smirking and pulling back Blair said "I don't know but I'm happy you're here with me now~" Smiling and getting herself out of the hug and away from her cute Dalish slut Blair walked two feet away and stood naked "As a gift if you can get yourself off and cum on my face I wont clean up the cum on or in me." Blair offered with a grin, confident that Shalidya couldn't do it even if The Dalish were famous for their accuracy

As it turns out, there's another reason why she won't be able to do it. "S-Sorry Mistress...but I think I'm spent for the moment." Indeed, her cock looks limp, and even a tiny bit bruised from the rough fucking, though some healing magic could easily fix that. "B-But I wouldn't mind cleaning it off you though...if you want."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:46 pm

Frowning cutely Blair got an Idea, getting on all four she used her desire control to call Jackal over and wave her ass back and forth for him, Looking at Shalidya she said "You have to eat his cum out of me after he's done." She said firmly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:10 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Frowning cutely Blair got an Idea, getting on all four she used her desire control to call Jackal over and wave her ass back and forth for him, Looking at Shalidya she said "You have to eat his cum out of me after he's done." She said firmly.

Jackal comes over, licking at your cunt a bit before mounting you. He doesn't seem as into it as usual, but maybe he's just not really in the mood. Nevertheless, he slams into you over and over again as Shalidya watches, fingering her cunny instead since her dick really does seem out of it. Soon enough, he knots inside of you and fills you with cum. Once finished, he pulls out, and gives your face a loving lick.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

(GM Roll-7. Pregnant. 30 turns to labor)

Shalidya then comes over, gripping your asscheeks as she lovingly eats you out, gathering every bit of cum she can and swallowing it all with a smile on her face.

"Aaah,..thank you Mistress. That was wonderful."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:13 pm

Smiling Blair kissed Shalidya as deeply as she could before puling away to gently suck on her ear whispering "You really are nothing more than a dirty little Dalish whore aren't you?" She then stood and redressed waiting for Shalidya to do the same before going to look for a staff.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games