Fall from Grace (Tsai)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Fall from Grace (Tsai)

Postby fragmasterson » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:40 am

you walk around and find the springs at the top of the mountain. You strangely don't feel winded at all by the long climb. A head nun greets you, saying "Sandra! We were worried about you! Did you get lost?" She is completely naked, as are dozens of other nuns bathing in the spring. "Hurry, find a bathing partner and purify yourself before its time to go." You see the mass of bodies. Everyone looks to be dutifully bathing, there is nothing sexual going on at the moment. You eye and see a few nuns your friends with paired in threes. You could find a partner there. You consider a red head, and blonde, and a older nun with slightly graying hair but still has a great figure.
fragmasterson

Postby Tsai » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:45 am

"Oh yes sister..i was lost among some of the most beautiful roses you would have ever seen. But i am here now and i do believe i need to cleanse myself." Sandra looks at the women all naked in their natural state and is practically jucing herself. She liked her lips walking past mother superior b-lining for the red head in the group of three. "Why hello there, i dont believe i know you name, may i bathe with you?"
Tsai

Postby fragmasterson » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:30 pm

She smiles at you, saying, "My name is Anna sister. You must be Sandra. Let us walk over to the deeper part of the stream, that we we do no have to look upon out naked and sinful bodies as we bath." Anna hands you some white soap and takes you by the hand to lead you over to a part of the slow moving stream that reaches jut above your cleavages. You cannot see her large, perky breasts anymore, and you feel a wave disappointment.

"Can you get my back sister Sandra?" You hear a voice in your mind suddenly: "Turn her on....give her dirty thoughts....stain the pure waters with your mind and hers..." It feels as if someone is behind you whispering into your ears, but when you turn, you just see some more nuns behind you bathing. The stream is getting quite soapy here from the bathing...if you touched Anna in any "impure" ways its doubtful anyone would notice but her. You could also whisper something in her ear to turn her on. Should you take the risk though?
fragmasterson

Postby Tsai » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:22 pm

Sandra bites her lip as she starts lathering Anna's back. The thoughts in her mind growing increasing dirty as she imagines the things she could do to sister Anna. "Oh sister would you mind if I washed here..." Sandra does a small reach around and cups both of Anna's breasts. If Anna doesn't stop her, Sandra's pace starts off slow and gets a little faster with each second until she's roughly kneading Anna's breasts and even punch in her nipples. "Oh sister doesn't this feel wonderful," she says in a husky and lust filled tone." I think there's another dirty place we should clean." Slowly Sandra reaches down from behind Anna and does little circles around her clit, dragging her fingers across it occasionally.
Tsai

Postby fragmasterson » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:13 am

"Of course sister Sandra!" says Anna in response to your request. You lather her tight round breasts, and she just lets you...until you start speeding up, "S-sister sandra...I-uh...I think I'm c-clean there now..." You respond saying that you still feels some flecks of dirt and use that as excuse to pinch her nipples and she moans slightly. She whispers, blushing "sister...it does feel nice but...please stop what if someone sees?" She bite her lip as you suddenly touch her clit, almost crying out. "Please sister no...."
fragmasterson

Postby Tsai » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:46 am

"But Anna...you know it feels great... dont fight it.." She starts going a bit faster leaving her sister's breasts and focusing completely on her clit and folds. For a second she turns Anna's head to plant a deep kiss as she continues to play with her. Slowly she moves from her clit to her folds, then inside her, doing the same things the demons in her dreams did to her. She wanted Anna to feel just as good as they did to her.
Tsai

Postby fragmasterson » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:31 pm

Anna practically screams with pleasure into your mouth at your surprisingly expert ministrations, but she suddenly pulls away. "S-sister Sandra....I...I have to go...." She moves away to the shore to get dressed.

It occurs to you that here are dozens of nuns around. They all seems to be talking and doing their own thing...but you wonder if any noticed what you were doing....

The head nun says: "Let's go sisters, we must return to the convent now. Everyone must grab their things and leave!" You wonder how well you preformed for your new master....assuming you weren't just dreaming before...
fragmasterson

Postby Tsai » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:30 am

Sandra looks on almost saddly at anna as she runs off, but she doesnt miss an opportunity and starts pleasuring herself, quietly moaning until she hears a call to leave. Maybe she can head back to the cave then back to the coven before anyone gets worried.
Tsai

Previous

Return to Private Games