Fall from Grace (Tsai)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Fall from Grace (Tsai)

Postby fragmasterson » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:28 am

She eyes you lustily, pushing inside of you inch by inch. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh" she groans. "I......I think you're a prodigy!" She kisses you deeply as she push slowly, deeper and deeper inside.
fragmasterson

Postby Tsai » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:34 am

Sandra moans loudly into the kiss, her body shuddering from the sheer ecstasy shes experiencing from the long demonic cock in her tight pussy. Sandra tried her best to bounce up and down the massive shaft hoping to please Seraphina.
Tsai

Postby fragmasterson » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:36 am

*Hmmmmm goood slut....how does it feel not to be a virgin?" She pushes even deeper inside you....the thick cock stretching your inside and pushing into your womb as you struggle fuck it with your wet pussy.
fragmasterson

Postby Tsai » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:41 am

Sandra's eyes roll back as her tongue lolls out of her mouth barely hearing Seraphina's words. "It feels amazinggggg, I wish i could fuck and have sex all the timeee." She says as she grunts and moans wanting Seraphina to fuck her harder.
Tsai

Postby fragmasterson » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:47 am

"No, Sandra...you have a higher purpose....as much as fucking you for all etnernity would please me greatly." She smiles, pleased. She proceeds to hilt herself inside you, causing a large buldge to appear on your stomach, making you look pregnant. "Brace yourself..."

She kisses you as she begins fucking you slowly, causing to buldge to depress and expand again with each stroke.
fragmasterson

Postby Tsai » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:50 am

Sandra grits her teeth and closes her eyes as she tightly embraces Seraphina, her breasts pressing up against the woman's even larger breasts. "Yess..it feels...wonderful.."
Tsai

Postby fragmasterson » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:53 am

She picks up the pace moving fast and faster with each stroke. "Pledge yourself to me Sandra. I want to hear you say it....Tell my how you want to be my slave." She smacks your face lightly with one her enormous breasts.
fragmasterson

Postby Tsai » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:57 am

Sandra shudder's heavily as Seraphina's massive cock starts moving at incredible speeds causing her orgasm to build dangerously fast. "I..I Pledge mm-myselff... to yo..YOU MISTRESS!!! Haaahhh Dear lord ive failed you but it feels so GOOOODD, COCK, SEEEX, Feeeel amazing, i want nothing but to be your slut, your slave, your toy mistress!!"
Tsai

Postby fragmasterson » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:06 am

She smiles wickedly as she thrusts you with full abandon. She moans as she says, "excellent....you're initation....is almost complete." The herm demon behind suddenly shoves her well lubed cock into your ass. The other demons are masturbating to the site or fucking eachother. Suddenly, six tentacle cocks shoot out of Seraphina's back, and find a few masturbating demonesses and starts fucking them. She never takes her eyes off of you though, looking lustily into your eyes.
fragmasterson

Postby Tsai » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:12 am

A loud gasp escapes Sandra's willing lips as a cock is plunged deep into her ass elicting moans of pleasure and delight after some of the pain has subsided. She looks around the cave seeing how everyone is enjoying themselves wondering how wonderful it must be to live a life like this. When she saw Seraphina's tentacles spring out of her back she desperately wanted to taste one of them licking her lips. "Mm..mistresss i..nnnnph..id love to taste your cock again.." eyeing one of the tentacles.
Tsai

Postby fragmasterson » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:21 am

"Hmmmmm so you like those do you?" She smiles. "You're being such a good slave.....should I?" One of them inches towards your mouth, and as soon as its about to enter, it pulls back and she slaps your face lightly with the thick head, teasing you. "Say please...."
fragmasterson

Postby Tsai » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:24 am

Sandra eyes the tentacle hungrily. "Please mistress i want one in my mouth...and two to service with my hands.."
Tsai

Postby fragmasterson » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:26 am

Without responding, just continuing to give you a lewd, satsified expression, the one cock shoves itself into your mouth while to more suddenly fill your hands.

"Show me what you're made of my sweet."
fragmasterson

Postby Tsai » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:30 am

Sandra gives a satisfied moan as the tenatacle fucks her mouth. She tries her hardest to suck and swirl her tongue around it to pleasure it the best she can. Stroking off the two in her hands she slowly brings them closer to her mouth so she can switch between sucking and stroking each of the tentacles. Taking a moments to catch her breath she kisses the head of one of the tentacles. "Thank you sooo much mistress... i.. i love them..."
Tsai

Postby fragmasterson » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:34 am

She laughs. "I think they love you." They alternate between letting you please them to being more aggressive, sometimes smacking you a little shoving themselves inside your throat for a few strokes before letting you off to breath. Meanwhile, the herm behind you has hilted inside you and started to fuck you at a good pace.
fragmasterson

Postby Tsai » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:38 am

Sandra's loud and lewdly moans echo across the cave as she becomes wrapped up in all manners of deviant and sexual acts she would have never dreamed of while in the coven. The herm behind her was doing amazing working fucking her ass and she loved how the tentacles felt in her mouth and hands, she's never been happier in her life. "Missstress may i have my reward for being a good slaveeee..." She says as she moans a bit from the immense amounts of pleasure.
Tsai

Postby fragmasterson » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:47 am

"Yes....my servant....you shall be annointed now...."

She and the other herm rut and rut inside your, racing to cum inside you first while you continue to stroke and suck the tentacle cocks at an extreme pace. Suddenly, everything stops........the explosion begins. Serphanina starts shooting load after loading to your womb (as the other herm does your ass), while one tentacles shoots cum down your throat and the other two spray your body. They the cum keeps flowing for several minutes as you have orgasm after orgasm. Your belly fills up and looks even bigger than nine months pregnant from all the fluid. You wonder if you're going to explode...

Suddenly, you wake up beside the spring Seraphina led you to...completely naked (your habit is lying on the ground, a bit dirty and tattered) but no sign of the orgy that just took place....you seem normal and there is no cum on you.
fragmasterson

Postby Tsai » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:50 am

Sandra shakes herself awake, wondering why she was alone lying on the ground completely naked as well! Was all that happened a dream? She was scared for a bit before regaining her composure and clothes.
Tsai

Postby fragmasterson » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:02 pm

You remember that the other nuns might be still bathing at the top of the mountain. You also consider you could just go back to convent, if you're done bathing. They idea of seeing your naked sisters is very tantalizing though...even more so than it was this morning when the idea cross your mind. You feel very different....confident, maybe? It's hard to describe, but it doesn't necessarily feel bad.
fragmasterson

Postby Tsai » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:35 pm

Sandra bites her lip as she thinks about her sisters, considering that she's laying naked on the floor of a cave she could definitely use another bath. Heading up to the mountain she keeps thinking about the dream she had making her incredibly wet, if only she could experience that again.
Tsai

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games