Fall from Grace (Tsai)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Fall from Grace (Tsai)

Postby fragmasterson » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:31 pm

After you wake up, you get ready for the outdoor spiritual retreat that the other sisters will be going on this afternoon. After your done, though, you first one to get your weekly confession in, to purify yourself for the outing.

You walk into the confession box for confession. Its comfortable, and oddly spacious, able to fit probably two or three more people (possibly for group confessions). You inhale the slightly stale, but sweet smell. On the other side of the wall, of course, is a priest waiting to hear your confession. There is a small window, currently covered, that allows you to speak to him. As you take off this cover, there is still a screen dividing you both that prevents you from seeing the priest's face (and vice versa) though you may be able to guess who it is by their voice. Indeed, it's Father Hughs, one of the older priests, who bids you good morning, and says,

"Hello, my child. Is there anything you wish to confess this morning?"

You wonder if you should be a 100 percent honest about those thoughts you've been having, or about the one of the pranks you played on the other sisters during the week. But this is confession, so the priest has sworn never to tell anyone anything of what he hears in this box. He has to take whatever you say to the grave....

PlayerInfo:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Sandra Kreus

Personality: Chaste(to start with), mischievous, playful.
Bio: Sandra has been a part of the coven for as long as she could remember. It's been her life and it's all she knew. For many years she's followed the teachings of mother superior and of god. Living life to the purest. Remaining chaste, keeping her thoughts pure, and behaving in an orderly manner. At the age of 20 she's begun to feel a bit bored with the coven and has picked up the habit of playing small pranks on her sisters. Sometimes it's hiding food ingredients other times it would be undergarments. Around a the same time she's also developed some less than pure thoughts but for the most part has not paid then any heed as she continues to live her life as a normal nun
fragmasterson

Re: Fall from Grace (Tsai)

Postby Tsai » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:33 pm

Appearance:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

ImageHas auburn hair underneath the cowl

Sandra sits a bit nervously inside the confessional, fidgeting slightly in her chair but for the most part Sandra tries to keep her composure as she speaks to the father.

"Hello father, I've been playing tricks on my fellow sisters. Mostly harmless games like hiding salt or pepper as they cook or hiding they're undergarments as they dressed in the morning, I always return those though."

She fidgets to herself deciding what to say next, but decides it's probably best to not say anything else for the time being.
Tsai

Postby fragmasterson » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:34 pm

"I see, my child. There is nothing wrong with harmless games such as these, so long as no gets hurt, and you do not hinder our daily tasks. Say three extra Haily Marys tonight, and contemplate what you have done." He says something in Latin and absolves you of your sins.

The convent is located in a wilderness, though there few towns near by and even a small city. The country around is extremely beautiful, there lots of beatiful trees and vegetation, and there is a very beautiful hill (though one could easily call it a mountain) nearby where the nuns go to make spiritual retreats. At the top is a purifying spring that a saint blessed a long time ago, which the nuns all bath in to purify themselves. The thought of seeing the other nuns naked today passes through your mind. As no one really comes out here, its generally thought to be safe to be nude, and there are priests guarding the hill to make sure no one slips by, but you always wondered what would happen if someone got through.

You all go out in groups of five up for the hike up the mountain. Somehow, probably through a mixture of day-dreaming and some other distraction, though, you break off from the group and find yourself alone in the woods. You suddenly hear a voice behind you: "Hello." When you turn to look, you see another nun, very tall, dressed in similar clothing, except with long fire red hair poking out of her habit. You also find it very strange that you don't recognize her at all, especially since she is so strikingly beautiful, with bright, crystal blue eyes.
fragmasterson

Postby Tsai » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:51 pm

Sandra does as the priest says that night as she prepares for the trip soon enough. She was kinda excited to go as the trip to the holy site was only exciting thing about being in this particular coven. Only recently though does the thought of her sisters being naked have any effect on her though, some sort of heat builds in her loins but it's nothing significant as she continues to pack and think of her fellow sisters.

As they head up the mountain the next day her thoughts couldn't stop and her inner thighs were noticeably hot and wet she was...aroused? She's never felt this feeling before and it was strange to her. It was a heat she didn't know how to quell when suddenly a voice appear behind her. "Uhh, hello sister, I...I must say I don't believe in all my years I've someone like you."
Tsai

Postby fragmasterson » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:55 pm

"I'm from another convent," she says, smiling. "I'm visiting the springs. The power of purification here is very strong. Why don't you walk with me to the spring?" She adds huskily, "I would like another sister like yourself to help me scrub. I find that, afterwards, I feel much more....pure." She has walked up to you as she is saying this, walking more like an exotic dancer than a nun, and she's gotten so close that her large breasts are even with your face.
fragmasterson

Postby Tsai » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:50 pm

"Oh i..um sure... though most sisters in my coven usually bathe alone." Sandra looks around nervously and a bit flustered as the woman's exceptional bust hangs very close to her face. "Though i suppose if its what your coven does im sure there'll be problems."
Tsai

Postby fragmasterson » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:27 pm

"Excellent!" she says. "Follow me!"

You follow her through a path in the woods you don't ever remember traveling down. You find it odd that you see the trail is lined with wild red roses. As you walk with her, she explains her name is Sister Seraphina and tells, vaguely, that her convent is very progressive and allow the sisters greater freedom than most. She asks you if might interested in getting a transfer to such a convent. Before you answer, though, you suddenly realize that instead of leading up hill, this path rather leads to a part of the mountain you've never seen before. Its almost as if she doesn't intend of leading you to the springs at all.

That is, until you do reach some springs...though not the one you were intending on going to. This one is basically a wide stream that is chest high at the deepest, but usually waist high, that is fed by a waterfall falling from overhead. You see some of Seraphina's fellow sisters bathing under the falls, and though you can't make out any details yet, they forms seem surprisingly...voluptuous.

"Go ahead," she says. "Take off your clothes." She says it in a way that makes you think she would really enjoy seeing you naked...
fragmasterson

Postby Tsai » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:31 am

Sandra makes a few comments as she walks along the path, commenting on how she's never seen this part and how its rather beautiful. Upon reaching the springs though she is rather surprised at the display. She's never seen another woman's naked body let alone some as enticing as Seraphina's sisters. She looks at her own body in slight embarrassment, her own body was rather curvy but she felt a bit dwarfed by these woman. She slowly undresses in front of Seraphina she can feel her eyes going up and down her body. Taking a bit of initiative though she heads to the spring and begins cleaning herself.
Tsai

Postby fragmasterson » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:34 pm

Seraphina moves into the water while you're not looking, walks up behind you starts rubbing your back with what feels like a sponge. She leans into your ear,"You're very beautiful Sandra. You seem like the kind of girl who's yearning for something more in life. Tell me, do like what your seeing over there?" She points to the other woman washing themselves. She's caressing you sensually with the sponge, At some point, she starts washing one of your breasts...

"What if I told you a different life is waiting for you just around the corner? That I could help achieve that life?"
fragmasterson

Postby Tsai » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:01 pm

Sandra lets out a light gasp when Seraphina starts caressing her breast, the sensations were wonderful while her head and loins seemed to burn. "I...I..hnng" as she looked at the woman taking great care of herself she wished she could be doing what Seraphina was doing to her. She wanted to reach out and touch that other woman. "What kind of...*gasp* life are you talking about. What would I need to do..." She felt herself succumbing to something but couldn't pinpoint it.
Tsai

Postby fragmasterson » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:16 pm

"I think you know, Sandra." she says huskily. "Though can hardly admit it to yourself. I was summoned her by your growing lewdness, and your incredible potential, that I might help your realize it. Let me wash you here. It's so very dirty..." Her hand reaches down and begins caressing you feminine folds under the water.

"As far as what you need to do....you just have to complete some tasks I set for your training. If you do well, you get...rewarded." At this point things go from strange to bizarre as you feel something large and heavy pressed against the small of your back, smearing something on it. Everywhere it touches your skin feels immediately warmer. If you turn around, you'll see a huge, throbbing cock poking out of the water where Serpahina is standing, that keeps getting bigger as she looks at you hungrily.
fragmasterson

Postby Tsai » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:24 pm

Sandra moans lewdly as her ministrations begin. It felt great and she couldn't really figure out why. Was she having...dex with this woman. She mentions Sandra's potential, but the thoughts get pushed back as she feels more and more pleasure.

"Wha...what is my training?" She manages to get out huskily before turning around to see what was poking her. And to her great surprise as she saw a cock rise out of the water. It couldn't be Seraphina's could it? She thought to herself. It was the first time she ever saw a man's penis, well in this case she didn't really know any more. Over come with curiosity Sandra reaches out and begins to stroke it. Taking not of the warmth and smooth texture.
Tsai

Postby fragmasterson » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:15 pm

Seraphina has a huge smile on her face as you stroke her huge cock, and it keeps growing bigger as you do. "I'm so happy to have such an eager and curious student. You're training is going to consist in 'helping' your fellow nuns, at least at first. You have to teach them our ways. I will give you specifics through secret means as you go along." Her dick has grown long enough that it bumps into your chin! "Just says 'yes' and we can seal the deal." she says.

At this point you feel hands on you as the other 'sisters" begins grabbing your body, caressing it with their hands, breasts, and lips, while holding you in place for the huge cock that is poking your mouth. One has begun rubbing your clit. "Are you ready?" It's clear to you now that the their all some kind of magical beings now, probably demons, as the woman don't look human...some have red skins, some green, some blue, some have horns and claws, and sharp teeth,
fragmasterson

Postby Tsai » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:20 pm

Sandra felt her judgement cloud for a moment, but she couldn't resist any of these women, even of they were demons. She opens her mouth to say yes, but instead goes straight to sucking Serphina's humongous cock.
Tsai

Postby fragmasterson » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:57 am

Seraphina moans as you begin sucking her cock, her eyes roll up in her head, and she seems a bit surprised by your forwardness but also seems love it. "Ohhhhh yesss, you ARE a quick learner. Goooood girl. I'm VERY impressed."

"You" she orders the demon touching your folds. "Lick her. Give her a taste of our arts."

Then to you, "As soon as you can make me cum, your work will begin." She begins moving her hips, working into a fucking motion inside your mouth.
fragmasterson

Postby Tsai » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:06 am

Sandra couldnt imagine what her work would be, but if it was more of this she would happily work for these women. Her pussy was on fire as it was getting worked on. Sandra moans lewdly as she works harder to take more of Seraphina's massive cock. She loved sucking it as well and a thought crosses her mind as to why anyone would love this, she couldnt wait to share with her sisters.
Tsai

Postby fragmasterson » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:17 am

As you try to take more of her cock, she begins to help you. Her cock magically bends like a tentacle and elongates, pushing itself down your throat stroke by stroke, as she says encouragingly with each movement of her hips, "You're doing...so...well...I'm so....proud of your!" Two demoness suck on your nipples and you feel another cock behind you slip between your asscheeks.
fragmasterson

Postby Tsai » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:36 am

Sandra moans with delight as shes praised by Seraphina, it felt good to be praised it made her want to work harder to please her. She uses her hands and begins stroking the long shaft of a cock making sure to bring her to orgasm. As she feels a cock against her ass she instinctively begins grinding against it
Tsai

Postby fragmasterson » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:51 am

The demoness behind you groans with pleasure. She starts lining her dick up with your cunt, suddenly, Seraphina says, "NO! I will infuse her with the magic there myself." The demoness obediently withdraws and starts teasing your butthole......so sinful!

Meanwhile, seraphina's huge cock withdraws from your mouth. She proceeds to tease your pussy with it, saying, "This is going to hurt at first....but soon it's going to feel REALLY good.

She sticks the tip of the huge cock into your drenched pussy, waiting for your reaction.
fragmasterson

Postby Tsai » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:14 pm

She didn't even know what to do anymore, Sandra was so caught up in her list that she decided to just fall on Seraphina's wonderful cock robbing herself of her own virginity. "Fuck me hard please, I've always wanted to have sex!"
Tsai

Next

Return to Private Games