Pokémon Adventures: Dark Naivety (MASigma)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Pokémon Adventures: Dark Naivety (MASigma)

Postby VintageBass » Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:55 am

York is grunting and moaning as he slowly picks his speed up, feeling your stocking legs wrapping around him. He is enjoying every second of your pussy and he bends down to kiss you on the cheek, since your mouth is occupied by Teddy's sweet dick. "This is a sweet cake," he cooed into your ear. "I bet you don't want any other humans fucking such a beautiful cunt like yours, right?" He is getting somewhere in this. With how you are feeling with his manhood, and that you don't want him to leave any time soon, he might give you more than just what these Pokemon has to offer right now. "So Mana, I would like to make a proposal..." and there is a blush on his cheeks. "I don't normally make this kind of request to anyone, but... you are adorable and I am enjoying fucking you..." He takes a moment to let out some more grunts before going back to talking. "Would you like me to join you on your journey?"
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MASigma » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:01 am

His offer... surprises her out of her out of it state of mine, looking to him with wide eyes and a flushed face, shuddering as she imagined him coming with her, fucking her like this as much as he wanted,"Mmmmmmph... W-what about... this place... D-don't you run it?", she asked, speaking against her Teddy's cock as she did... never pausing her own hip thrusts into York's cock in turn. She of course would LOVE him to come with her, but didn't he need to run this place?
MASigma

Postby VintageBass » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:07 am

The man screwing you bends down and kisses you again, sending more waves of pleasure with each thrust. "Don't worry about that, there is someone in charge of this place already," he explained, rubbing a hand against your face. The Teddiursa smiles happily as you continue on sucking him off, enjoying the nice smell he is producing as your mind juggles everything at once. "I visit the various of spots where we are giving out Pokemon, so I am alone on these trips. I would like companionship and..." a few more grunts later, "to enjoy more of this tight p-pussy of yours! Shit, you are a-amazing Mana! I can tell that you are a natural Breeder and this... is fucking amazing!"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MASigma » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:14 am

"Mmmm... T-then yes... come with me please... Y-your cock... I love it... feels soooo good!", The lewd young woman moaned, her legs tightening as her ankles even locked behind his waist, her lips and mouth sucking off her Teddy's cock all the more intensely as Mana began ramming back into him all the harder. She felt another orgasm coming, quite sure he was becoming addicted to all this pleasure," I-I wanna... be a breeder! Teach me how York! I-I wanna breed with all sorts of pokemoooooon!", She cried out, eyes rolling upwards, her face taking on a slutty expression as she came nice and hard.
MASigma

Postby VintageBass » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:23 am

Just as you came, Teddy cums as well and fills your mouth up once again with the sweet and salty taste of his seed. York smiles happily when you accepted his deal and he kisses your cum-filled mouth, tongue dancing around yours. And when he removes himself, there is a trail of cum between your mouths. "Well then, I'll show you all that I know on how to fuck these Pokemon!" he stated, as he continues on with his fucking before slamming his hips into you, letting all of the cum he has built up shoot into you and filling your womb up with his seed. Once again he bends down and kisses you before he starts flipping you around and got back to work fucking your pussy. "Of course, we'll be going at this all night, so hopefully you have what it takes to keep up before one of us passes out." He chuckles, giving your ass a good grope before smacking it and got pounding away.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MASigma » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:42 am

"A-aaaah! Y-yes... teach me... F-fuck me all niiiiight!", Mana found herself begging, surrendering to her bodies wants and needs, bucking back into his pounding cock as he gropes and smacks her fine ass, unable to resist the pleasure he gives her as he fucks her doggy style. Mana was unsure if she could last all night, but she'd do her best... an in turn she did, allowing him to fuck and play with her body as he saw fit, managing to last through the hours that passed ahead, though the moment the sun rose... she'd black out, unable to handle any more.
MASigma

Postby VintageBass » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:04 am

And for the rest of the day, and night for that matter, you spent all that time getting nailed by York and his cock, and he is showing a lot of stamina as you. With each orgasm you had, he match it up as well, shooting sperm into your womb and piling it up. It's highly likely that you're going to be pregnant from all of the sperm inside of you, and there was no time he took a moment to fuck any of your other holes, only focusing on your pussy. And the Pokemon around you start to fall asleep before the two of you could black out from your orgasms. And by this point, York is firing nothing since he drained everything into you and is just madly fucking you with nothing to give other than the sheer pleasure.

Finally you came through, after some hours of sleeping away and regaining your memory, you wake up to find York sleeping on your back, a little drool dripping down from his mouth. And the Teddiursa that gave you the best time is curled up by your head, giving you some warmth while you were sleeping. This is nice. Your first time away from home and you are in a strange building with a couple of Pokemon and a naked man sleeping in bed, his cock still stuck in your pussy, and your body covered in dried sweat. Your mind is swimming in thoughts from all of what happened last night and with York in his grasps, and him being the one who has the key to get you out of the room, you have some time to waste before he wakes up and gives you access back out into the world and continue on with your Pokemon journey.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MASigma » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:54 pm

Mana grumbled, kissing York and Teddy's check as she slowly pulled off of his cock, whining at the feeling as she's quite sore from the night she'd had. Mana looked around, wondering if perhaps there was a shower or something she could use, not wanting to dress herself in her clothes given how sweaty and gross she feels at the moment, wanting a nice good washing before anything else... and maybe something to eat if possible.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Wasn't sure what else to put, sorry if it's short
MASigma

Postby VintageBass » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:22 pm

(Chalk that up to me not giving you much room to work with that, sorry)

You begin looking around the room for a place to get a shower and something to eat. The way out is locked and there is another door on the other side of the room. Heading on over, you open the door up and find that there is a pretty spacious bathroom. A shower stall that can fit four people at once, and with clear glass walls to allow everyone in the room, and a tub that could fit triple the people, probably to accommodate larger Pokemon. And you got a toilet and a large counter with a sink, cabinets filled hygenics, and towels to clean up everything. Well, a hot shower or tab is feeling good right now, and you got two options to clean yourself up.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MASigma » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:38 pm

(It's fine, lol)

She moved right towards the shower, though wished she could take a bath given she could just relax and enjoy it... but for this she needs to get as clean as possible and a shower was always the best for that. She moved into it, Mana happily turning the hot water on, putting it at just the right level for her to enjoy before using the items inside to begin washing her body, then her hair, and so on. She knew this wouldn't be happening as much, a trainer's travels usually ended with them camping out and lacking in a shower/bath after all.
MASigma

Postby VintageBass » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:30 pm

You take all the time that you need to enjoy this shower of yours, since you are going to be travelling for a long time without the luxury of having hot water rushing down your skin. Sure there might be rivers you can dip yourself into, but this beats that anyday. You got your body clean of all the sweat dried on your body and got yourself smelling a lot more fresher with whatever soap and body wash the shower has to offer, and then clean out your hair with whatever shampoo and conditioner there is. Once you got yourself cleaned off, you stepped out and noticed that York is making his way in, holding onto his head and groaning, not really paying attention to you. You reach for a towel to start drying yourself off, allowing him to take his turn in the shower and get himself clean off as well.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MASigma » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:43 pm

Mana flushed as he passed, unable to resist looking his body over as she dried herself off, recalling how good he'd given it to her the night before... before redressing herself and moving back into the other room, smiling at the sight of her cute little Teddiursa, leaning in on the bed to kiss his furry lips gently.
MASigma

Postby VintageBass » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:18 pm

You are back in your regular clothes and out in the bedroom, finding your favorite Pokemon from last night resting comfortably on the bed and curled up in a little ball. You give him a kiss, and he yawns, opening up his eyes and then jumping into your bosom. His fuzzy little head is snuggling against your clothed tits, cooing happily mostly out of seeing you. You stomach growls a bit, since you past on dinner and cum isn't all that nutrious despite the main source coming from the little guy you are holding in your arms. After scanning around, you found a mini fridge and checking inside you can find a nice variety of food for you, York and the Pokemon in the room. You take out whatever you need and got to work getting it ready for your consumption.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MASigma » Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:55 am

Mana giggled, hugging him softly while nuzzling her cheek against the top of his head... only to bluh lightly as her stomach growled with hunger,"... I really didn't eat dinner yesterday... well, if you don't count my little Teddy's honey", she noted with a giggle, lightly setting Teddiursa down as she made her way over to the fridge, sitting on her folded knees before it as she began to dig inside of it for whatever her little pokemon wanted... only to consider and unleash her other three pokemon," Hey guys, how about we all have breakfast together?", she asked to all four of her adorable little pokemon.
MASigma

Postby VintageBass » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:28 am

While you got your own food out and something for your Teddiursa to eat something, your mind is now registering that you left your Pokemon back at the Center with the Nurse there. That's just great! So far you're not looking to be all that great of a Trainer if you left your three other Pokemon back at the Center, so you got some making up to them, and they would be very much happy to see you again. York came out of the shower, a towel wrapped around his waist, and he notices that you are talking to your Teddiursa, even questioning that you're talking to your own Pokemon, but he smiles as he comes up and kisses you. "So, I take it you're taking the Teddiursa with you?" he asked.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MASigma » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:33 am

Mana gains a depressed look at this recollection, hoping her pokemon won't be upset with her or anything... if so she'd have to make it up to them. As York came out, she rose up and smiled his way, only to blush as he kisses her," Y-yeah, he was... well my favorite of the three", she noted with a giggle, before frowning," um, I don't suppose we could hurry? It's just, I left my pokemon at the center and... I feel bad about leaving them there all night", she noted, unsure if she might even be in trouble for doing such a thing.
MASigma

Postby VintageBass » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:07 am

York looks surprised by what you just said, and he got over to grab his clothes off the floor to get them onto his body. "Right, I should fix that," he said, getting the key to the room to unlock the door. Once he got the door unlocked, he motions for you to leave, and you got Teddiursa's Poke Ball before heading back out into the room full of sex and out of the warehouse. The scarred man follows right behind you and tails you all the way to the Center, with you holding onto Teddiursa to make your way into the red-roofed building to pick up the other three Pokemon left in the care of the Nurse there. You head on up to the counter, and ask about your Pokemon, and the Nurse nods off to this before handing you over your Poke Balls. "There you go, dear," she said, bowing you. "We hope to see you again soon!"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MASigma » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:15 am

Mana blinked in surprise, before unleashing her pokemon to introduce them to Teddiursa," Sorry I took so long guys, I ran into some new friends", she informed Totodile, Larvitar, and Sentret, motioning to Teddy and York," Teddy here is the new member of the team and York here's going to travel with us", she noted, blushing as she realized just how many males she had who most likely would all want to play with her from time to time now.
MASigma

Previous

Return to Private Games