Pokémon Adventures: Dark Naivety (MASigma)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Pokémon Adventures: Dark Naivety (MASigma)

Postby VintageBass » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:40 am

The Normal Pokemon took noticed of you and starts to move away from you, but he, and yes he is a he from his sheath, takes notice of you slowly approaching him and giving him some comfort. Sensing that you pose no threat to you, he moves in closer to you, allowing you to reach out and pet his soft fur. Taken a look over at where the little Pokemon came from, you can hear some growling and barking, along with some yelling. It sounds like someone is in trouble. Could this be what the Professor is talking about? Only one way to find out!
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MASigma » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:21 pm

"Stay here little guy, Mana has this", She told him with a smile, patting his head before rushing off to the barking sound to see the source and find out what was going on. She recalled the professor's warnings from before, but she couldn't just ignore a cute little guy like that being so freaked out.
MASigma

Postby VintageBass » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:28 pm

You head into the bushes, the barking and the snarling getting louder, along with the moans of a girl, which sound like the ones you made during sex. There is even the sound of flesh pounding, so it must be someone having sex. But what is with the sound of the barking? Upon closer inspection, you found out that there is a girl, a Lass to be precise, lying down on the ground with her butt in the air, while a Mightyena is taking her from behind. Well you know where the sound is coming from, but what would have made the Sentret so scared of? Getting closer, the Mightyena looks over at you and lets out a loud growl, not even stopping his hips from moving. Is he claiming this girl as his own? Well whatever is going on, at least you know that others are doing something like this and it looks like the girl is enjoying herself.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MASigma » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:45 pm

Mana flushed at what she found... being a tad jealous and relieved all in one, jealous that this girl was being fucked by such a biiiiig pokemon and relieved to find she wasn't the only whom was doing this sort of thing despite Elm's words,"... S-sorry to interrupt... just wanted to make sure you were up... not being raped", Mana noted, blushing hard as she just watched,".... Sooo... do you need help or... should I um, go?"
MASigma

Postby VintageBass » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:58 pm

As you got closer, the Mightyena is continuing to snarl and growl, before letting out a long howl and the girl letting out loud moan as well. You see that the Pokemon is letting out a load of cum into the Lass, filling her up to the brim before freeing himself from the satisfied girl. However once free, the Pokemon focuses on you and starts snarling at you, baring its fangs and barking at you as if he is telling you to get away from his mate. Well if the Sentret is scared by one thing, it is the protectiveness of this Mightyena. The Lass lets out a groan, holding onto her head as she finally realizes your presence here and starts to get out of her haze. "Oh, sorry about that," she said, before looking down at her Pokemon. "Yeah Hick here is really fond of me and doesn't like when others are watching, especially those in heat." She gives the Dark Pokemon a scratch on the head, making him much more happier than snarling at you. "Anyway, enjoy the show?"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MASigma » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:14 pm

"Um... Y-yeah, he seems really intense", Mana noted with an embarrassed smile, having taken a step back to avoid earning the canine's anger," I just was worried when I heard the growls and your cries... but since you're okay I guess I should be going", she mused, wondering if that Sentret was still nearby so she could let him know everything was fine... and maybe even see if he too wanted to become her pokemon," By the way, am I close to Cherrygrove?"
MASigma

Postby VintageBass » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:26 pm

The Lass got up onto her feet and stumbles slightly, mostly from her shaky knees after the rough pounding. She shakes her head and starts to dress herself, rolling her panties to cover up her drooling, cum-filled pussy. Once she looking decent, the Lass focuses on you and gives you a nod. "Yup, just a few more minutes and you should be there," she said. "There are a couple of men there that are giving away some Pokemon, like Hick here, and... well, you just saw what I did," she reached around and rubbed her head sheepishly. "The guys are some specialized Breeders that want girls to get filled up with cum, so I wanted to try a Mightyena and I made a great choice!" The Dark Pokemon barks in happiness, panting happily at his Trainer. You thanked the Lass for everything and head back over to where the Sentret is, seeing that he is still looking a bit nervous but is happy to see you.

So there are men offering Pokemon who like having sex? So far you are shaping up to have a team of boys wanting to fuck you and drive you mad with pleasure, and having a cute and fuzzy Pokemon like Sentret would be a fun little experiment to try out. And with this deal going on, you would be shaping things up to have every last one of your Pokemon with their dicks in your face, hands, body, pussy, ass, breasts, wherever they can get off onto and coat you with their sperm. The only thing about this deal is that are they giving out Pokemon like Mightyena or much more?
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MASigma » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:51 pm

Mana skipped her way back to Sentret, already planning on talking to those men and getting herself one of the offered pokemon... the idea of her team gangbanging her making her burn with want of it. As she finds Sentret once more, she told him she handled the issue and then would ask if he wanted to stay with her as her pokemon, either way if he accepts or not she'll then continue on her way to Cherrygrove... jogging by this point to get there as quickly as possible, though this makes for a lewd sight as her tit bounce with her movements and her skirt flares just enough to give a peek to anyone looking.
MASigma

Postby VintageBass » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:05 pm

As you told the Sentret about what was going on, the Normal Pokemon lets out a sigh before taking a good look at your breasts. There is a blush on his cheeks and he leaps up onto your shoulder, his bushy tail brushing against your body and feeling a bit tingly from the softness. This must be his way of him wanting to join you, if his tail brushing against your bosom and nuzzling your face is enough of a hint, and you capture him with the same amount of effort as you got Larvitar. This might be a lot easier than you think if all the boys are going to be crawling up to you and joining your party either by being nice or giving them a good sense of pleasure. Once you have Sentret on your hips, you start your jog to Cherrygrove and give everyone who is in the area a good look at your body. Surely people will be amazed by your bouncing boobs and flashes of your panties, or whatever else, but happiness is what you are striving for.

And you finally made it to the edge of Cherrygrove City. You can see the various buildings that make up the city. The only thing now is where do you want to go now. The best bet will be the Pokemon Center, to listen in on any gossip on where these men are hanging out, heal up your Pokemon and give them a reward for their first battle victory. Or you can go looking around for the men and see if you get lucky enough to get yourself another Pokemon to join your team. Either way, you'll end up at the Center and getting things done. It's just what do you want to do first?
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MASigma » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:09 pm

Mana, being overly excited and unwilling to wait, begins to figure out how to find the men... before figuring she could go to the Pokemon center to heal her pokemon all up first, listening to anyone who might mention the men she was looking for. If she didn't hear anything by the time her pokemon were healed, she'd then move about the city, trying to find the men she'd been told about, really just wanting one of those fucking pokemon so she could enjoy it and the rest of her team all in one gangbang of fun... just imagining it was making her wet, eager to see just how each of her pokemon would use her body.
MASigma

Postby VintageBass » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:28 pm

You enter the Center and feel the nice cool air brushing against your skin. You walk up to the counter, seeing the other people resting in the Center and taking care of their Pokemon in various forms. After waiting for someone to get their Pokemon from the Nurse, you hand over your Pokemon over to get heal up and you head over to a spot to listen on a conversation. Some people are talking various of other topics than what you are seeking out, and you are just about giving up... until you catch the end of a conversation where you got a location. Along the beach there are some shady people, which could be where these men are hanging out. Although the shady part is worrying, but if turns out to be good, you will potentially get another Pokemon to give you a good fuck like the Lass got.

Once you got the location memorized, you head out of the Center in search of the location on the beach for the men. You recall that there is a building there where the trades are happening, and you are excited about this new opportunity. Oh what can you get out of this? If all of these Pokemon are male, then it's going to be tough pickings. Although if that Lass got a Mightyena, would that mean that you need to get Badges to know that you're someone the Pokemon needs to obey? Well, these question will be asked as you head your way towards the water in search of the men with these breeding Pokemon.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MASigma » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:28 am

Mana considered this as she made her way to the beach, wondering if what happened to the Lass was due to her not having the right badge, the high level pokemon not obeying to the point he just jumped her. While it was sad to consider... another part of her imagined just trying to command a pokemon, only for it to force her down and fuck her without mercy... as much as it embarrassed her, it turned her on as well, the blushing Mana giggling to herself as she arrived at the beach, looking around hopefully for the men she'd heard of.
MASigma

Postby VintageBass » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:36 am

You got yourself walking along the beach, seeing the waves crashing along the shore as you look for where the Pokemon are being traded. And in the distance you find a metal warehouse with some men standing outside right at the door, being the guards for the place. Well, it looks like you have found the place you are looking for! Now all you need to do is walk up to the front, introduce yourself to them and tell them that you want to get a Pokemon from them. Of course this would be easy, as the two men stopped you once you got close enough, and one of them asked for your License. You present your License to one of them to see if you are allowed in, and they handed it back to you immediately. "Sorry miss, but for you we don't accept starting Trainers. If you have a badge, then perhaps we'll allow you in."
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MASigma » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:46 am

"Really? Aw, that sucks", Mana noted with a depressed frown, obviously bummed that she'd sought them out for nothing in the end... only to give him a hopeful look as she leaned up... unaware this made her chest stand out all the more," Is there really no way I can get one now? I don't need anything special, just one of them would be enough", she begged hopefully.
MASigma

Postby VintageBass » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:52 am

"I don't see why we can't allow you to enter our little operation," a male voice said, coming from behind. You looked to see someone walking up to the base, looking pretty important given the reaction of the guards. He looks pretty normal given his wear, but there is some kind of power radiating off of him. And he has a rather unique face with a scar running down his left cheek and half of a goggle covering up the eye to make it look like an eyepatch and a monocle. "Hello there, please don't be off put by my looks. The name's York, I'm the one who's running this place," he said, greeting you in a very gentleman-like tone. "It is a pleasure meeting such a cute girl like yourself, and a newcomer. What is your name, and can I see your License?"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MASigma » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:08 am

Mana blushed lightly, if anything the ight of his scar was attractive as she'd always been into guys that didn't fit the normal picture of good looking... hell Elm was considered nerdy as hell and he found him attractive," Um, I'm Mana... Mana Kanzaki, mister York", she informed him with a shy smile, offering her license to show him," I don't mean to be a bother, I just... well heard about this going on and was hoping to get a pokemon too... I didn't know I needed a badge, you see I only just started today..."
MASigma

Postby VintageBass » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:13 am

"Mana? Such a pretty name for a cute girl such as yourself," the young man said, taking her card to get a look over at it. His face lit up with excitement before shifting to anger, mostly directing at the guards. "You fools! How dare you deny this girl access on her birthday!" he stated angrily. "We should allow the birthday girl inside and see how we do business." He returns the card to you, and even takes your hand, giving you a friendly smile. "In fact, I'll give you my own present for you, birthday girl." The guards nod in response to the man's request and open the door to allow the two of you to enter inside. Well, time to see what is lying behind here and get yourself a free Pokemon! "Well, shall I lead the way, Mana?" York offered.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MASigma » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:01 pm

Mana flushed more so at his praise, only to jump as he angrily snapped at his men, looking a bit nervous as she hadn't meant to get anyone in trouble. The girl accepted her trainer card back, smiling happily as she took the offered hand," O-Oh? I'd like that", She noted, nodding to his offer to lead the way while blushing harder as she recalled her earlier birthday present from Professor Elm... but she just met York, she doubted it'd be anything like that.
MASigma

Postby VintageBass » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:00 am

York takes you by the hand and leads you down the hall into the building. As you enter, you can hear all sorts of lewd sounds, mostly girls moaning and panting, males grunting and the slapping of flesh against flesh. There are even various Pokemon noises as well, so there is a lot of sex going on inside of the building. "Sorry about the shout, we do have a policy on allowing Trainers with badges in," York explained, "but we do make special occasions for starting Trainers on their birthdays, so you're in very much luck." He is giving you a nice eyeful with his emerald green eye and he smiles warmly as the two of you finally make it into the warehouse itself.

And as far as you can see, you can see girls in various positions, most of them still wearing their clothes and a few of them naked, getting all sorts of sexual things done to their body. There are few that are tied up, bounded to the wall, or roaming around freely. There are also men and Pokemon as well, a few males screwing some female Pokemon, but most of them are fucking the various females in the place. And the girls that aren't getting human cocks are taking in some of the various shapes that the male Pokemon are offering, taking it all in without much resistance and moaning in lewd shouts.

"As you can, this is pretty much our day-to-day operation," York said, motioning a hand across the room. "Of course since this is your birthday, you are given the VIP treatment. Come with me." He motions you over to a blank black door and he pulls out a key. Well, whatever he is hiding behind this door, he has something special for you and you only met him. Does he have a strong liking towards you already?
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MASigma » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:30 pm

Mana blushed as she heard the lewd sounds of girls moaning and boys grunting... the sounds of various pokemon going at it as well, before smiling to York as he explained himself," I-It's okay, I should have um, mentioned it or something", she mused, though if they'd asked her if it was her birthday, she would have told them then... though she smiled back as she noticed his warm smile, figuring she was lucky he'd been around at the time. The next area made her flush harder then ever, gawking at the sight of girls and boys all with various pokemon... though most of the men were with girls, Mana feeling her arousal rising at all the sorts of things she was witnessing... nodding lightly to York's words, perking up and managing to look away from the perversion as he mentioned a VIP treatment," R-really? Oh that's great! thank you so much", she gushed, curious about what she'd be getting... the fact she's apparently getting something special for her made her excited, eager for him to open that door... wondering if he intended to perhaps give her a naughty birthday present after all... she'd love that of course, but she still wanted a pokemon too.
MASigma

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games