Pokémon Adventures: Dark Naivety (MASigma)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Pokémon Adventures: Dark Naivety (MASigma)

Postby VintageBass » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:25 pm

"W-Well... lately there's been a group of thugs roaming about recruiting new people for their gang," he explained, letting out a groan as he starts to pick up the speed with you and bouncing you more on his dick. "There are reports of w-women getting kidnapped by them and... r-raped, a lot of them virgins, either by the thugs or their P-Pokemon. So, this is just something to p-prevent things from going bad and..." Elm lets out a sigh, leaning back in his chair as he enjoys his own pleasure from this. "Just say that there a-are good people that will like to do this instead of those thugs, who don't see how b-beautiful you are!" And he stops his talk to go on ahead and speed things up further, getting you to bounce more and your whole body jiggling from each thrust.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MASigma » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:32 pm

"I-I don't... oooooh... W-what is... R-rape? What's that mean?", The naive young woman moaned out, trying to focus but with the way Elm had her bouncing up and down his cock, her breasts were bouncing about as well, her arousal rising as she felt something building within her, making her afraid the more she felt it,"Mmmm... W-will a lot of people like to... to... to do this with me out in the W-world?", she asked, starting to move on her own, thrusting back into his cock as her body was bounced up and down... finding the idea of doing something this pleasurable again sounded great... wait, did that mean that doing this with pokemon was okay unless it was someone else? She didn't get it... but that meant she should do this with Totodile right?
MASigma

Postby VintageBass » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:41 pm

"I-I... c-can't see why no one wants t-to do this with you!" Elm stated, grunting out his words and sweat dripping down his skin. "Even I w-w-wanted to do t-this with you! And since you're... leaving, this g-gives me a chance to send you... off f-fucking right!" Right now, both of you are moving your hips to match up with each tempo, and this is making you lose your mind from the pleasure. It's really hard to believe that this is what people do and it feels so amazing. It kind of makes you wonder if you discovered this sooner, would it still be as good as this. Hell there is your Totodile right next to you, you jerking off his dripping cock and him getting flustered by your touch. The idea of him doing the same to you is getting you more bothered, but as he is now he doesn't match up with the length and size of Elm's. The man doing all of this leans back once more and starts grunting even louder. "Oh f-fuck, I'm... gonna cum!"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MASigma » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:03 am

"Mmmm... W-who doesn't... want to do this... with me? I-It feels good... I-I think I'd have... loved D-doing this with lots of people", Mana moaned in pleasure, sweating herself, giving her an attractive sheen to her skin as she continued to bounce up and down his cock in a matching tempo with his thrusting, unable to focus on too many thoughts as it feels utterly amazing... she couldn't wait to do this sort of thing with more people. As she continued to beat off her little pokemon, realizing he'd only be able to make her feel good was once he evolved... the image of his fully evolved form and how big he'd be then popping into her head as her face fully flushed, only to hear Elm grunting out something she didn't understand," W-what's that mean?", she asked, whining as she felt that building pressure growing within her," P-Professor... I-I feel something weird coming... I-Is that what you mean?"
MASigma

Postby VintageBass » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:38 am

The man making you feel this building pressure inside of you isn't capable of speaking right now, as he is letting out a series of grunts and pants as he is moving you so fast and slamming his hips into yours, he can't concentrate on anything. Eventually he lets out a very loud and heavy sigh, bringing you back down to the base as you feel something really warm shooting inside of you. You feel your own strange feeling being released as well, taking over your body like waves of the ocean splashing over you. And your Totodile is experiencing the same thing as the two of you, only your hand is getting some hot, sticky white liquid all over your hand. All at once, you feel like you have hit a peak of ecstasy and it is the most exciting thing you have ever felt.

Now that is quite the birthday present!
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MASigma » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:03 am

By the end of all the orgasms... Mana is slumped back against Professor Elm, her thoughts a mess as she just... wonders how anything could feel so good... how had she been missing out on such wonderful pleasure? She only wished she knew when she was supposed to do this sort of thing with other people she met... was it just with people who were friends? She wasn't sure if doing this sort of thing with people she didn't know was a good idea. The feel of Totodile's cum on her hand made her look, not wanting her glove to stain she did the first thing that came into mind... licking off his cum, blushing as the taste of it was actually nice... was this stuff always this yummy?
MASigma

Postby VintageBass » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:12 am

As you enjoy the waves of pleasure rolling over you, Professor Elm chuckles slightly as he got up from his seat, puts you in the chair, and starts getting everything ready. He puts your License with your selected Pokedex and Totodile back into his ball, before getting his pants back on. "I'm sorry about surprising you like that Mana," he apologized. "It is just a tradition for us Professors to do for girls who turn 18 and wanting to become Trainers. Hopefully for all the friends you meet, you can enjoy the same thing that we had and have greats night because of it."

He lets out a sigh, brushing off some of his sweat from his face as he watches you lick your Pokemon's cum off. "Oh, and I would like to give you a special offer! Since you really enjoyed that, I would like to see about the interactions between a human and Pokemon in sexual intercourse." The Professor grabs a journal and hands it to you. "Here, take this with you and use it along with your Pokedex to gather up all the information you can get about the various male Pokemon you met. Whatever the Pokedex doesn't pick up, you can record it into the journal. Hopefully this can help me learn more about the relationships between Pokemon and humans and learn more about potential breeding experiments!" And before he leaves, there is that blush you saw when you first enter the lab, and he looks at you with a shy look. "Oh and, what I meant to say earlier is that I really can't imagine no one wanting to have sex with you. You are really cute and all the boys should be interested in your body. And now that you have some experience, you can give them a ride they won't forget."
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MASigma » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:06 am

Mana blushed cutely, fixing her panties back up and on herself properly before fixing her skirt," Y-you could have given some warning professor, I wasn't expecting such an amazing birthday present after all", Mana pointed out as she accepted her pokedex, attaching Totodiles pokeball to her belt after recalling him,"... and I'll be sure to take notes of all the pokemon I have sex with", she promised, blushing as she imagined once more how fun Totodile would be fully evolved," Um... you mentioned rape before too... could you explain?", she asked innocently, at the moment figuring she was only supposed to have sex with friends and pokemon.
MASigma

Postby VintageBass » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:27 am

Now that you are set, you are pretty much ready to go on heading out onto Route 29, but you ask the Professor about something he brought up. "Um, basically it's another way of saying non-consensual sex," he started. He goes on to explain it more into little detail about how this is an offense and what it means. Then again, Elm is mostly guilty of this since he did all of that himself to you. But yet if it is so bad, why did it feel good? Was it because Elm is a good person and he didn't intend to hurt you, beyond the first time sticking his dick into you? You are unsure about it, but he does warn you about the gang and its members doing this, and you thank him for the warning. "Again, sorry about the surprise like that, but... I admit, you are cute and I really couldn't resist seeing you go without having you bounce like that. However, I can promise you that, if you ask around, or even look into the grass, you can people and Pokemon who are very much open to sex and you can ask them to do you."

And to finish things off, he hands you five empty Poké Balls for you to capture more Pokemon. And since you are looking into having sex with them, your team is going to be full of horny Pokemon with cocks unsheathed and ready to fill up every hole they can stick their dicks into. And with the two dicks you had so far, a whole team of cocks would probably make you really floating in the clouds. So now it's time to say farewell to the Professor, thanking him for everything, and you give him a flash of your cute behind before closing the door behind you.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MASigma » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:35 pm

Mana was in high spirits as she left, having even given the Professor a teasing flash of her panties as she left, giggling to herself as she made her way to the town's exit... and stepped into the high grass. She was looking forward to her journey more then ever... though she now knew what rape was, she knew it was bad... but the Professor apologized for it and... being taken like that, in a surprising way had been so hot... but rape was bad, so she shouldn't allow it... right? The girl was confused about the whole thing still, figuring she'd stick to just doing sex with friends and her pokemon. Now making her way to the next town or city over, she looked for any signs of pokemon for her to capture.
MASigma

Postby VintageBass » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:49 pm

Walking out onto Route 29, you found yourself on the edge of some grass, looking out for some Pokemon that you can catch for not only training but to have sex with. While your mind is sorting out the idea of rape, the idea of you being bend down and getting the same treatment from Professor Elm by a stray Pokemon is getting you really curious as to what kind of pleasure they can bring to your body. Your fantasies are cut off by the sound of the grass rustling to your right. This got your attention and you head over to where the noise is to see what is making the noise. Your only hope that it is a male so you can begin your work on taking notes for the Professor. And for a brief moment, you managed to catch a glimpse of a greyish-green fin poking through the grass. Is that a Larvitar? What is one doing all the way down here? Well whatever it is doing, it is giving you a perfect opportunity to go and catch it!
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MASigma » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:59 pm

Mana grinned at the sight, surprised to find a pokemon like that in these parts as she gripped her pokeball and let it loose," Totodile go! Use Scratch!", she called out, hoping to get a surprise on the pokemon... unable to help but flush as she recalled what Larvitar evolved into, the idea of having a Tyranitar... she shuddered, feeling the tingling from before run through her crotch and body at the idea. She really should calm down, sex wasn't something to constantly think of after all... or was it? For now she focused on the battle, waiting for her water type to strike as she'd commanded.
MASigma

Postby VintageBass » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:09 pm

While you got yourself lucky in finding a stray Larvitar roaming around this part of the route, you calling out your Totodile and having him use a move that isn't that effective against it got its attention and dodges your Pokemon's move, before bursting into a run and escaping your attempt to capture it. Perhaps thinking about cock at this moment isn't the best option for you to do, as you are losing your lucky break, with it running off into the grass and towards Rout 46. You need to cut the Larvitar off and trap it between you and your Totodile, or else no Tyranitar dick for you.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MASigma » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:43 pm

"Totodile, follow it from behind!", Mana called to her pokemon before using her longer legs to try and come around and block off the little pokemon's path... an idea coming to mind how he might be able to capture it so long as it was a boy, blushing at the idea but she figured it would be the safest way to keep him from running off and instead join her willingly.
MASigma

Postby VintageBass » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:52 pm

Your Totodile calls out in response, running as fast as his little legs can go. You have a better advantage and sprint in front of the Larvitar, skidding to a stop and getting a good look of the Pokemon. One good scan down between its legs give you what you are seeking: a sheath, meaning this is a boy. Although he is not all happy on seeing you, nor Totodile as your Pokemon comes up from behind and delivers his attack... and did hardly any damage to him except pissed him off. Well, at least you got him surrounded, now it's a matter of getting him to calm down and joining your team.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MASigma » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:40 am

"Totodile stop now", Mana said, giggling as she found out the Larvitar was a boy, crouching down before him in a way that would give him a perfect peek up her skirt... as she began to lightly massage his sheath," Calm down there, I'm not gonna hurt you... I-I wanna make you feel good with me... so relax and let me see what you're hiding here", Mana told him, blushing as she felt weird about doing this... yet she was already growing tingly again, hoping the pokemon had something like Professor's Elms large cock.
MASigma

Postby VintageBass » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:47 am

Your Pokemon stops his attack and watches you do whatever you are going to do. The Larvitar is hesitant on you getting close to it, but a quick peek of your crotch got his attention before the surprise of your finger running along his sheath. It lets out a moan as you get his dick to pop out, and sure enough it is coming. For what you are getting, it's certainly bigger than your Totodile's cock, but it's nothing to compare to Elm's. However given his size, it looks about average...? Whatever, you got two boys in front of you and you are teasing the Larvitar, knocking it down onto his rear as you now stroke his cock like you did with Totodile's. And he is left hanging, his cock poking out while he watches you, wanting to get the same treatment as well.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MASigma » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:23 am

Mana felt so... in charge and in control as she stroked the Larvitar's cock... only to notice Totodile staring, making her giggle as she wiggled the fingers of her other gloved hand," Come here Toto, I'll give you a reward for doing so well", She offered him, waiting till he came over to stroke both males off. She didn't have to focus as much on Totodile's given his smaller size... that and she was trying to entice Larvitar to willingly let her capture him... so giving him a smile she leaned in, swirling her tongue over the tip of his cock while massaging the base of his shaft.
MASigma

Postby VintageBass » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:38 am

Your Pokemon makes his way over to you and you reached over to grab his dick and stroke it off. To be fair, it is only small because of his size, probably only a inch shorter than the one you are mainly focusing on, and you are really getting the Larvitar over the edge. Hell if this is that easy to get Pokemon to join you then you could have been on the road much more sooner and without your starter. However both Pokemon are enjoying your touch, especially the Larvitar as you lick and play with his dick. You got the Pokemon on the verge of climaxing with you working at his cock, and you have your mouth opened wide to wait for his seed to drop onto your hanging tongue. And the smell coming from both of them is filling up your nose, draining out any rational thoughts while you got your hands and tongues working on getting their hot sperm out of their balls.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MASigma » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:47 am

Mana was unaware of the lewd expression her beautiful face had taken, the smell of pokemon cock was... strangely addictive, the musk to it... the scent of being a wild and thinking creature... it was pure animalisitic and she loved it. Even the taste of poke-cock she had her swirling tongue experiencing was making her wet... wondering if once Larvitar was on the team, would he want to fuck her like Elm did or anything? Did Totodile want to do the same? It made her hornier just thinking about it. Unable to resist, she slid Larvitar's cock into her mouth, moaning into it as then pulled off... only to do the same with Totodiles,"Mmmmmm! Mmmmm! Y-you're both so delicious!", she moaned, stroking them faster as she aimed their tips at her mouth, sticking her tongue out as she opened wide, wanting them to cum all over her mouth.
MASigma

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games