Pokémon Adventures: Dark Naivety (MASigma)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Pokémon Adventures: Dark Naivety (MASigma)

Postby VintageBass » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am

CS:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Mana Kanzaki
Class: Trainer
Personality: Always energetic and eager, she’s a happy go lucky type though a tad naïve given she’s never gone outside of her hometown until the day she got her own pokemon. Ignorant of some of the finer experiences life can offer, she’s a little too trusting of strangers but has a good heart in turn.
Home Town: Newbark Town
Starter Pokemon: Totodile
Background:
Kinks: Bondage, forced, Rape, being dominated , teasing, sexy clothing, toys, sexual favors, gangbang, orgy, straight, Yuri, BDSM, Enslavement, exhibitionism, forced exposure, tentacles, bestiality, being impregnated, being drenched in cum or similar liquids, blackmail, Mind-control, Deepthroat, Light-Vore
Turn-offs: Gore, Heavy-Vore, Scat

There is something in the air today. Whatever it is, one good whiff of it and you are up and ready to go. Today finally marks the day you are leaving your little hometown to begin exploring the much larger land around you and seek out what kind of excitement lies on the route ahead! New Pokemon, new people, and tons of other little things for you to explore, there is all sorts of possibilities! All you have to do now is make sure you have everything you need before heading out of the door, because this is the last time you'll be seeing it, and then off to get your Pokemon. Get ready Mana, because the world of Pokemon awaits just outside your house!
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Re: Pokémon Adventures: Dark Naivety (MASigma)

Postby MASigma » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:33 am

Mana Kanzaki sighed as she opened her window, taking in the smell of the morning air as she knew today was going to be perfect! Finally, she was going to get out of this small little town and go out to truly see the world! All those pokemon waiting to battle and capture, all those wonderful people to meet and become friends with, and who knew what else was out there she couldn't even fathom. The excited young woman rushed to gather her things she'd need for her journey, having spent a good few hours just the night before making sure she had as much as she could need and all of it packed away in her backpack. A quick shower and she clothes herself, having gotten a brand new outfit to better look like the professional trainer she planned to be. It didn't take too long to get on, finishing with her new boots being zipped up, sliding her gloves onto both hands, and finally planting her new hat onto her head, unable to resist striking a pose," Mana Kanzaki, Worlds greatest pokemon master! Chapter one is ago!", She declared... only to giggle at herself. She blew her reflection a kiss, before slipping her backpack on and rushing downstairs to get a quick breakfast and be on her way.
MASigma

Postby VintageBass » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:41 pm

After some time getting yourself clean up and looking presentable to the the world, you got something to eat in your stomach and made your way out of your house. You give one more look of your house before heading on over to Professor Elm's lab and picking up your Pokemon. Not only that, but your License to tell you that you are a Pokemon Trainer, after spending years working for the thing, and your Pokedex. As you head on over to the lab, you got some hellos from the other people living in your town, even some congratulations as well. You thank them all, feeling really good that this is your moment. And waiting on the other side of the door of the lab is the Pokemon you will get as your partner from here on out. Knocking on the door to the lab, you wait for someone to call out to you. He should be here, unless he's asleep again.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MASigma » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:00 pm

Mana pouted as no one answered the door for a while... before pounding on it again," Professor! You better not be sleeping in again! You know you're not supposed to research all night and sleep through the day!", she yelled out, hoping he'd hear her... if not she'd have to go through her usual way when he did this. With a grumble she moved to the side of the building, stepping onto some boxes in order to get through a window he'd leave open... though normally she wore shorts, so as she slid through the window and ended up inside, she stumbled a bit, whining as she landed in a way that had her skirt flared... exposing the admittingly sexy black panties she had under it. She flushed by the time she noticed this, pushing her skirt back as she got to her feet, looking around as she hoped no one saw... and to find Elm.
MASigma

Postby VintageBass » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:34 pm

After some waiting, you went ahead and go the route you normally take to get into the lab whenever the Professor falls asleep on the job. You made your way inside, without something to trip you up in the process. Your landing was surely loud enough for Elm to hear if he is asleep, and you quickly adjust yourself before anyone comes to check up on you, or the panties you are wearing. You can hear some footsteps, meaning that there is someone in the lab, and sure enough it's the Professor himself, rubbing his eyes. After a few rubs, he sees that it's you and there is a hint of a blush once he got a full look of you. "Oh, h-hello Mana!" he stated, rubbing his head. "Sorry about not getting the door sooner, I just passed out not so long ago." Well you got the man awake, so you need to get him to give you your Pokemon. "So then, I guess today's your time to become a Trainer..."
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MASigma » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:45 pm

Mana smiled at the Professor, figuring the blush was one of embarrassment , nodding to his words," Yep yep! you promised right on my 18th birthday I could get my pokemon and go out into the world as a real life trainer!", the excited girl noted, lightly bouncing on her heels... which of course did some interesting things to her small chest if one were looking for it," I can't wait Professor! I get to see the world and I get to battle trainers and catch pokemon... I wanna be the best, the VERY best, like no one before me!", she declared... before blushing as she realized how loud she was getting," S-sorry, got carried away... so um, may I please pick my pokemon Professor?"
MASigma

Postby VintageBass » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:03 pm

That tiny hint of blush starts to grow as you bounce before the Professor, along with something else if you look down towards his pants. However he kept his professionalism, coughing slightly before straightening himself out. "Right then, come with Mana and I'll let you choose your Pokemon." You got a good idea in what you want to get, so he is going through the motions just like any other Trainer that comes to the lab. And now you're one of the lucky Trainers that get to take up the mantle and head out into a journey. As you walk, you are bouncing both outside and inside, all giddy about meeting your new partner and receiving your own Pokedex to use! After a short trip, Elm presents to you three Poké Balls, and from these balls are Chikorita, Totodile and Cyndaquil, the starters for those of the Johto region.

"Now Mana, please choose your Pokemon that will be your starter for your journey," he said, showing more of his professionalism. "Choose wisely, though." Even if you have chosen it ahead of time.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MASigma » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:48 pm

Mana knew nothing about such things, so she never looked down at his pants as her reactions seemed to arouse the professor, the naive girl waiting eagerly as he got up to help her pick, already knowing full well which pokemon she'd pick out though as she had long through about it. As he leads her to the three pokeballs, she nods her head with a determined look," I've thought long and hard on this professor and I stick with my choice... I'm going with Totodile", she told him with a smile, reaching out to claim the ball that held the water type, eager to let the pokemon out so she could meet him/her... though she hoped it was a boy.
MASigma

Postby VintageBass » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:03 pm

The Totodile that you picked happily jumps up into your arms and you give it a good squeeze once you freed it from its Ball, allowing the two of you to bond. As you are hugging it, you can feel something brushing against your torso, kinda feeling like a penis, which makes you a proud owner of a boy Totodile. He is definitely happy to be joining you, given his little dick is rubbing against you and his joyful cries coming out of his mouth. Professor Elm is also happy about you two getting along now, and he cleared his throat out to get your attention. "Now Mana, there is a couple of things a Trainer needs besides a Pokemon before they go on their journey as a Trainer," he explained. "I didn't have the time to get your Pokedex, but I do have one in a box waiting for you," and he points over to a box on the ground right by his desk. "You can go on ahead and get it out, while I'll go get your License ready."
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MASigma » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:08 pm

Mana happily hugged him to her chest, only to blink as she pulled him back and looked to what poked her... before giggling," Yes, a boy!", she giggled, hugging him again... unsure why the feel of his dick rubbing against made her feel funny, before she carefully set him down as Elm cleared his throat to get her attention. Hearing what he told her, she beamed and nodded," Of course Professor, I don't mind", she said, giving Totodile a playful smile before she made her way over to the box, opening it up to get at her pokedex, eager to see it," Best day ever", she sang softly to herself as she pulled out the device.
MASigma

Postby VintageBass » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:16 pm

You bend down to open the box and inside you found not only one but several Pokedexes in different colors! Too bad you are only getting one, but there are a wide variety of colors, but different models as well. It really is turning into your best day ever. And as you are looking, choosing which Pokedex you will be taking with you, the sound of footsteps can be heard and you feel a hand touching your read. As it is now, Professor Elm can see your panties and he is grabbing your behind! What is he planning to do? You can feel his fingers moving around on your cheeks before reaching to grab your panties, and now you feel that they are wrapped around your knees before feeling a couple of fingers touching something sensitive. "Oh wow, such a beautiful color," you hear the Professor gasp in awe. Whatever he is doing, it feels... good?
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MASigma » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:23 pm

Mana hummed, unsure if she should go with the black pokedex which is just awesome looking or the traditional red... when she felt the hand on her rear, blushing cutely as she turned to see what was going on," P-Professor?", the confused young woman asks, only to gasp as he massaged her cheeks through her panties, shivering as he slid them down her stocking clad knees, baring her lower body to the room," W-what are you... this is...!", she stammered out, unsure what was going on, only to gasp out in surprise as she felt him touching her in a sensitive place, knees shaking a bit as she's unsure how to react," W-wait I... W-what is this?", she asked, a darker blush coming to her cheeks, trying to look down and see what he's doing that makes her feel... good?
MASigma

Postby VintageBass » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:35 pm

He continues to probe his fingers around, which is now getting the room to fill up with a squishing noise, and you can feel some liquid coming from all of this. "Don't panic Mana, this is a special occasion," the Professor explained in a soft tone, trying to comfort you. "Along with your Pokemon and everything you need to become a Trainer, there is something that we Professors do to female Trainers to help them get them ready for the world." Eventually he sticks his fingers inside of you, sending some strange new feelings throughout your body. "And I would like to give you this as my present for your birthday. And your Totodile apparently wants to celebrate your birthday as well," with him looking down at your Totodile and nodding to him, allowing him to get up onto the box and letting you get a good look at his now erect, pre-dripping and throbbing dick. "Go on, give it a touch and stroke it."
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MASigma » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:38 pm

"S-Special?", Mana repeats, finding it hard to focus as she hears the squishing sound, moaning softly as she just... tries to understand what was being done to her... only to gasp in a voice she'd never uttered as his fingers thrusted up into her,making her knees shake all the more as she lost herself to the sensation," I-It feels good... I-I just... birthday present", she moaned out softly, unable to focus on what she wanted to ask. Of course Totodile was soon before her, confusing Mana until the Professor told her what to do, blushing still as she reached out... shyly starting to grip his tiny cock, stroking the little pokemon," L-like this Professor?"
MASigma

Postby VintageBass » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:43 pm

You are completely unsure what is going on, but whatever it is happening to your body, it's really good! It doesn't help that you're stroking your Pokemon off while Elm is busy with your butt, leaving you with questions, but those are getting overshadowed by something very strong. And with what the Professor is doing, you don't know if you can stand much longer and he can see it. "Yes, just like that," he said, before you hear him rolling over a chair over to the three of you. "OK, since you're getting weak in the knees, how about you sit on my lap and I'll continue to give you your birthday present. But first, have you picked your Pokedex?"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MASigma » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:45 pm

"Y-yes.... I want the... black one", the distracted girl replied, showing him the one while her other hand continued to pleasure her partner... amazed at how much he seemed to enjoy it. She let herself be sat onto the Professor's lap, shuddering as she felt HIS hard-on press against her, thinking of how much bigger it had to be then Totodiles,"... D-did you want me to... touch yours too?", she asked, giving him a shy glance as she turned her head, still completely in the dark about what this was... and yet he found herself curious to learn more, to feel so much more of the feelings the older man was making her experience.
MASigma

Postby VintageBass » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:56 pm

You are definitely distracted, as you turn around to find that the Professor's hard-on is much bigger than your Pokemon's but his pants are down to give you a full view of his erection. "Oh no, I don't want you to touch it with your hands," he explained as you got up onto his lap. A hand of his helps guide his manhood down on the spot he was playing with his fingers, making you feel the head of his dick inside of you. He isn't going to...? "So today Mana, not only are you going to be walking out of this building as a Trainer, but as a beautiful and sexy woman," he explained, a hand rubbing against your backside. He then gives you one shift thrust, sending you down all the way to the base of his cock, and a whole new sensation is taking over. "Congrats Mana!"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MASigma » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:05 pm

"GAH!", Mana cried out, feeling a bit of pain as she was thrusted down onto his hard cock... though the sudden shock of it helps numb it as she feels a bit of pleasure as well," P-Professor... I-I don't... is this... what adults do?", the confused and panting girl replied, leaning back into his chest as she felt the cock throb within her, unsure if she liked it or not yet as it was all just so new. It felt good of course, but it was a weird kinda good... a bit scary due to how intense it felt at times.
MASigma

Postby VintageBass » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:15 pm

You sit on his cock trying to figure out the strange new feelings your body is feeling, very confused about what is happening. As you lean against the Professor, he is gently rubbing your body, doing his best to comfort you. "Calm down Mana, everything is going to be fine," he cooed, giving you a friendly look. "Yes, this is what adult tends to do, although this is your first time, it is going to hurt. But if I do this..." he slowly, and very carefully got you rising up and down on his shaft, allowing your inside to get rubbed by his cock, "This should help the pain go away." Your Totodile is looking at you with a bit of a worried look, taking notice that you are hurt from that sharp moment of pain, but starts to ease up as you begin to feel slightly better with each thrust you do on Elm. "Sorry about that, but this is just to prevent any bad people from allowing you to feel that sort of pain, and to also associate this with that pain. You can trust me, right?"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MASigma » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:18 pm

"... Y-yes Professor... I trust you and... and the pain is going but... W-what do you meany by bad people hurting me?", The confused and aroused young woman asked, Mana seeming to have a permanent blush stuck on her face as she was lightly thrusted on the cock, a stab of pleasure hitting her each time he lifted her and thrust her back down upon him," I-It really just... it feels good but... but not like anything I've ever... ever felt before!", he moaned out, a somewhat lewd tone following her words now, her body adapting to this sort of pleasure a bit as she found herself enjoying it more by the second.
MASigma

Next

Return to Private Games