Lust Runners (Dr.Lace)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Lust Runners (Dr.Lace)

Postby Earthsage » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:01 pm

The still silent monster takes you at your word, and shoves herself into you up to the knot.. You'd thought you'd break, but for one reason or another you're incredibly stretchy, even enough to let the knot partially enter you.. But not quite.

You come to orgasm after blissful orgasm as the attempts to knot you take what feels like hours.. Eventually, the woman makes her first vocalization in the form of a groan as her knot finally slips inside of you.
Locked to her as you are, you feel every bump and shake as she re-positions herself... And the pause allows you to note the two Slimes have long since departed, leaving your breasts free from their needy thirst.
With a cry, you feel the knot inside you swell, as a torrent of cum and.. Something huge... Fills you up to the brim. In seconds, the combination fills your womb to bursting, allowing the invading object to push inside and.. Take root.
You've been impregnated by this thing, and the knot that bore her child has deflated considerably. With a lusty grin, the strange creature forces you to drink of her sap again, driving you to new heights of pleasure as she decides to enjoy herself with you.

You're in for another long fuck, and this time it seems like it's no holds barred...
An Axe, a shield, and a good fight are all y'need for a good time! That and some friends to share it with!
Earthsage

Postby DrLace » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:12 pm

Adrianna cries in pleasure as the creature thrust into her and drive her into what seems like an endless wave of orgasms, the pleasure breaking here mind as she can do nothing more but hold on and enjoy. When the knot finally enters into her she passes out as the pleasure and swell overtakes her when she come to agains she feel the knot deflate inside of her and the monsters child attached to her womb. She take a few moments to breathe before drinking on her sap and bracing herself for the fucking that is about to come.
DrLace

Postby Earthsage » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:27 pm

As your pleasure heightens, the woman starts pounding you and pounding you..
And forces you to unconciousness after the first couple of orgasms.. Which were, frankly, the best you had ever experienced in your life!

When you return to your senses, you're heavily pregnant.. Your new burden is still in your womb, and feels about ready to leave you.
However.. You're back in the circular room again..
And the doors are winding open..
And some of those monsters look exactly like the types that would try to eliminate any.. Competition. Your mothering instincts, at least, prompt you to stand. You may as well try to find a safe place to birth this new child of yours.
An Axe, a shield, and a good fight are all y'need for a good time! That and some friends to share it with!
Earthsage

Postby DrLace » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:30 pm

"So every time they get me i start over" she thinks to herself as the doors start to open. No, they wont get her children and so she takes off again, sprinting back into the maze as she desperately searches for a place to hide and maybe make a home out of.
DrLace

Postby Earthsage » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:48 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Trap Presence roll: 15!
Result: Trap is present!
Avoid roll: 17!
Result: Trap avoided!

Shelter roll: 19!
Result: Good shelter found! 10 turns until monsters find you!

You're able to run much more easily than you'd have thought, as even though your body is huge, the child inside you is surprisingly light..
However, even though you'd make quite the alluring sight to anything with a libido and a will to use it, simply via the fact that you're now huge melons sway hypnotically with every step and your clothes are completely gone..
The trap that you just barely avoid doesn't really care. Pits of grasping tentacles open up just behind you, and you barely manage to find.. One that's empty?
For one reason or another, the pit you landed in is empty. It has stairs up to an exit, and even has water of a sort. It's a dark coloured water, if it's that, but you get the feeling it's safe to drink..

You're also feeling rather safe here. You're not sure how long you can stay.. But maybe you'll be able to bring your new babe into the world without interruption?
Earthsage

Postby DrLace » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:58 pm

Adrianna sits down in the pit and relaxes. "Damn i hate these thing sometimes" she says as she rubs her breasts, sore from running. She rubs her stomach, focusing on her womb as she thinks about her children. "I wonder what is gonna happen to you, I hope you will be ok" she takes her time to relax, taking a short little nap while she can.
DrLace

Postby Earthsage » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:20 pm

As soon as you touch your swollen breasts, you realize they're a cup size larger than what you normally should be at.. It's probably because of all the milk sloshing around inside of you.
You're also very sore around your breasts, and that's probably because of how full they are.. You wonder if you could milk yourself?
And then you wonder how your own milk tastes..
Almost unnoticed by you, your belly begins to quiver just a little bit.
Earthsage

Postby DrLace » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:12 pm

Adrianna moans she she massages her breasts, trying her best to work out the soreness. She approaches the nipples and tugs on them, moving them back and forth between her fingers while squeezing them. She is curious about her milk so in wonder she presses her breast up and wraps her lips around her nipple sucking greedily as the milk pours forth "This taste's pretty good actually"
DrLace

Postby Earthsage » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:30 pm

As you suck on your very productive breasts, you realize you love the taste! It's delicious and intoxicating.. And the pleasure you get from suckling yourself is also pretty nice.
However.. You soon lose yourself in the pleasures and don't notice the fact that you're giving birth until a little ways into the act. You're suddenly dealing with contractions, not painful ones, merely annoying.
Eventually, as you keep playing with yourself to try and override what pain you do feel with pleasure, you're done. You now have a small, adorable plant child.. And she's not so little. She's almost the size of a five year old girl, and you lovingly let her suckle on you as you go back to alleviating your other breast. Your hand strokes her hair gently, and.. Perhaps surprisingly, you're feeling very proud of this. You're a mother, now!
Earthsage

Postby DrLace » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:45 am

Adrianna gasps and groans a bit as she births her first child. Oh she is beautiful. With dark red hair and a nice green skin Adrianna knows she will grow up to be a beautiful girl. She lets the girl suckle from her as the love of motherhood washes over her "I wonder what i should name you" Adrianna says to her as she thinks about it "Megan, that is what i shall call you, Megan. A beautiful name to fit a beautiful girl" Adrianna enjoys the moment as Megan drink from her. As she think it over she starts to worry, were am i gonna raise my baby girl. I need to find a home, someplace that i can raise my child while foraging for food in the maze. Yes, a home is what i need.
DrLace

Postby Earthsage » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:06 pm

You end up falling asleep, and wake up feeling.. Lighter?
You look around for your daughter, frantically wondering if something had happened.. But you see her a short distance away. She's now fully grown, and watching you carefully. In her hands, she has a small, beautiful flower... When she sees you're awake, your now much larger daughter stands and unfurls her wings.. Dragon wings. She must have inherited them from you, somehow.
You have no time to think about that, though, as your now giant Megan reaches over and pulls you into a hug. She puts the flower in your hair, smiles at you, and kisses your forehead.
You get the feeling she's saying thanks..
... But it seems like she's rather curious as to your body, considering how she's checking you out. It's probably nothing more than idle curiosity.
Earthsage

Postby DrLace » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:21 pm

"Wow, you got big quick sweety" Adrianna says as she hugs her, as Adrianna's head hits Megan's chest level. "These are beautiful sweety, but were are you gonna go from here?" She says as she lightly touches the wings with her hands. When Megan gives her the flower and kisses her on then head Adrianna starts to tear up a bit "Your really give leave huh? Well that is understandable, it would be hard for me to take care of you"
DrLace

Postby Earthsage » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:34 pm

"I'll.. Join the others, Mom. I'll have to hunt you.. but.. If I catch you, I'll be gentle. I promise!"
It looks like whatever resemblance she bears to you, your dear Megan will still have to follow the rules around here. She releases you, and quietly says, "I'm.. Not even supposed to let you go like this. B-but.. I don't want to just.. Take you."
She's clearly upset, but you realize that staying to help her would result in you getting caught again.. And the other monsters are sure to notice you're missing soon.
You'll have to make a choice.. Leave, or stay.
Earthsage

Postby DrLace » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:34 am

"It's OK sweaty, Mommy will be fine, don't you worry about her. She is gonna run and run until she finds a way out of this maze and then come right back for her little girl" Adrianna stands in her tiptoes and kisses Megan on the cheek. "Just makensure you don't get hurt. OK? Go find your other mother and stay with her for awhile. I promise I'll be back for you" Adrianna says as she chokes back tears and then climbs out of the hole sprinting through the maze again as she wipes away her tears.
DrLace

Postby Earthsage » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:14 pm

Trap Presence roll: 15!
Result: Trap Present!
Avoidance roll: Natural 20!
Result: Avoided the trap!

With the tearful farewell leaving your lips quivering and your eyes watering, your need to escape and bring your child to safety allows you to avoid a trap so easily that..
You actually didn't even realize it was there, to be quite honest!

The path splits into two ahead. The left path glows green, and the right glows red. You get the feeling that they'll lead to the same place..
How did you know that?...
... But, what you'll face as far as traps go will be dependent on your choice of colour.
Earthsage

Postby DrLace » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:07 pm

"Well Megan is green and that's good" she says to herself as she takes off sprinting down the green tunnel. She wondered how she knee this maze so well, its almost like she had been here before this had happened.
DrLace

Postby Earthsage » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:42 pm

Trap presence roll: 12!
Result: Trap present!
Avoid roll: 16!
Result: Trap avoided!

The walls around you are bathed in the same eerie green light that you saw at the entrance to this passage..
You can feel yourself getting drowsy.. And entranced by the lights..
But you soon realize what's happening, and snap out of it as soon as you realize it!
You make it to the end of the hallway.. Only to see four branches this time.
You're not sure where any of these lead..

One is covered in a dark sand, the other hall seems to be crafted out of obsidian, the third seems to be made of.. Glass?
And the last is just plain stone.
Earthsage

Postby DrLace » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:45 am

Adrianna takes a second to examine the different oath and decides on the obsidian hoping lady luck was still at her side. As she came down the hallway she hoped this was another trap that wouldn't stop her but for all she knee there could be a three dicked cerburus waiting for her.
DrLace

Postby Earthsage » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:49 am

Trap Presence roll: Natural 1!
Result: No Trap!

The hallway stretches and ends.. And has nothing in it. It seems like whatever it was.. Was a dud!
You see the same choices as before arrayed before you... You get the feeling it may be like this for a while...
Earthsage

Postby DrLace » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:41 am

"Well that was anticlimactic, let's try again" Adrianna sprints down the obsidian corridor hoping for another dud as she sent another prayer to Lady Luck.
DrLace

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games