Fallen from Grace ((VintageBass))

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Fallen from Grace ((VintageBass))

Postby DrLace » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:08 am

"Oh good morning Piai!" Abby says smiling to you as she pushes down a full hard on "We have a egg and spinach sandwich and some natural cow milk, you can get some horse milk if you prefer that" she say winking at you with a laugh. As you look around the bar you notice there are few other patrons staying the night with you, one herm in the crowd, and they all seem concentrated in there breakfast.
DrLace

Postby VintageBass » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:18 am

"Mmmm, that sounds delicious!" the angel stated, licking her lips over the new sandwich. And she is curious about what the horse milk could be, but she has a good guess. "So this horse milk comes fresh off the tap, I take it?" she asked with a wink of her own. "But I'll take some good ol' cow milk please!" As she waits for her meal and drink to get to her, she notices the other patrons eating their breakfast and seeing that there's another herm along with Abby in the room. While she wouldn't mind getting some morning wood, she rather leave the patrons be and focus on helping Karen with getting her own cocks.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby DrLace » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:05 am

Abby laughs again "If you pay a little extra it does" she says with a grin as she pours you a glass of milk and hands it to you "So what do yo- OW!" Abby yells as she accidentally slams her hard-on against one her wooden counter. "God damn i hate this thing sometimes" she says as she smack her cock with her hand, wincing as she does so. "So what are you gonna do today" she says, this time a little forced
DrLace

Postby VintageBass » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:14 pm

She takes the glass from the mare and smiles, and before she can drink her milk there was that thud and she looks at Abby with a shocked look. When she mentioned it was her hard-on, Piai is a little concerned for the owner. "Are you OK?" she asked. Well this is kinda part of the reason for not wanting one of the cocks, given how huge they are and how difficult it must be to move around with it erect and in small spaces. Maybe perhaps there could be something she might look into about this problem. And her mind went back up to Abby's face when she asked about what she is going to do, Piai's mind is a bit lost for once she gets out of the Inn. "Well I dunno, I'm not sure what to do between now and midday," she asked, taking a sip of her milk. "I guess I could explore town and see what offerings you have and maybe look for a job in the process." At least with this she can get a good idea of the layout of the town, find where the blacksmith and everything else is.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby DrLace » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:06 pm

"Ya im fine, it happens occasionally, really big dick and no one to use it on, but its no big deal and as for jobs the Inn is still open, i could always use another barmaid, there are farms surrounding the town that could always use a helping hand and oh there is a Collectors Guild, they collect items from monster and sell it, and there are probably small jobs you could do for people around town" she says as she goes back to cleaning glasses
DrLace

Postby VintageBass » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:13 pm

She thanked Abby for the offer on being a barmaid, but declined it for the time being, remembering that she wants to explore instead of restricting herself to just the bar and Inn. And what really got her interested is the Collectors Guild, which would be interesting for her to get some not only good loot, but also monster fighting experience as well. The thing is for now she has a date lined up so she'll save that for another time. Thanking Abby for the breakfast, Piai slams down her milk and ate every last piece of her sandwich before heading out back into the town and start working on doing some odd jobs before noon. Then again, she could get started at the blacksmith and possibly work on some gear for her future journey, so after asking a patron where the smith is, Piai makes her way over to meet up with Monica and get started working on her first job.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby DrLace » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:51 am

You make your way over to Monica's after you retrieve directions from one of the other patrons. As you walk upon the Smithy's you take a second to glance over the building. It is a short one story are made of red brick and dark wood. The Black chimney stacks on the top seem to always be pumping a continuous smoke stack. You can hear the clang of a hammer inside as you get closer. It seems that the front of the building is a store, selling various weapons, armor, farm tools, and carpenters equipment, while the actual forge rests in the back.
DrLace

Postby VintageBass » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:57 pm

So with the location of the blacksmith now in her mind, Piai heads on inside and starts to explore around, finding all of the metal work done. With various weapons, tools and armor on display, Piai could feel like this might be a good place to stock up on supplies before going back out into the wild. For now the angel heads towards the back of the building where she could hear the banging of a woman working away at her latest creation. She gives a knock, saying "Hello, Monica?" before carefully walking in.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby DrLace » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:39 pm

"One second while i finish this" Monica replies from the forge. As you step in you see her pounding away at what looks like a shield trying to mold it into place. Now that you see her you can finally get a good look at her profile, even though some of that profile is blocked by an apron and goggles. She is a tall woman who stand at least a head above you and has a very curvy figure, with a large ass that sticks out with a curve and a curled tail that is rolled into her back. She has a strong set muscles that all across her body and large toned thighs that travel down into calfs that hold the same description. From your angle behind the apron you can see the large set of balls and two dog sheathes hanging down between he legs. She a has a thin layer of grey fur on her but it is still soft if you remember correctly.
DrLace

Postby VintageBass » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:05 pm

Piai kept her distance while Monica finishes up on her work. As she is watching the strong woman work away, she got a nice look at her figure and can start to see why she would be considered a champion and the owner of two sheaths. And with the sexy curves she has, it is making Piai drip in excitement, reminding her of last night and her first experience having sex in this town. If this woman is that good, then it'll be certainly interesting learning from her about endurance to help teach Karen. And speaking of, "So Monica, I remember you saying something about training, right?" she asked. "Well, I want to help out someone win the championships and get her a cock. And maybe I can also assist with you on not only that but also any jobs you need help with?"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby DrLace » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:36 am

Monica smiles at you when she finally notices your or presence "Yes I did. I offered to teach you how to fight in the Ring, Which you turned down, and I also asked if you wanted to be a trainer, which you also turned down. So what is with the change of heart?"
DrLace

Postby VintageBass » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:32 pm

"I know I wouldn't want to fight because I'm not into that, but me as a trainer?" she asked with a curious tilt of her head. "I was probably zoned out after the fuck you gave me. But if that's the case then yeah I wanted to be a trainer!" She settles herself down as she got deeper into the room. "As I said, I want to help someone with winning some matches and I was just heartbroken seeing this girl lose, I just wanted to help her win! So if training them is the way to do it, then sign me up!"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby DrLace » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:03 pm

Monica nods her head and thinks about it "Well the way I see it is that you can't help at all with the actual physical part of the matches, like the wrestling itself, but the sex training you seem to be good in. You just have to teach someone how not to cum and, well, how to last. And I think you know what that entitles. Who is our lucky girl then?" Monica asks curiosly as her pair of dog shafts rises slowly as she also takes in your naked form.
DrLace

Postby VintageBass » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:24 pm

Piai nods once she knows what kind of training she is getting to do. "Of course, it should be good enough for me to do," she answered, her arms squeezing her breasts. "As for the girl in question, you know Karen the cow girl? I want to help her out in getting her some wins after I saw her." Her eyes roll down to see that Monica is getting excited on seeing her nude form and with the fuck she got last night, she wouldn't mind going for another round with the dog woman and enjoy both of her holes wrapping around the champion's canine cocks.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby DrLace » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:50 am

Monica nods her head and takes off her apron showing off her curvy and muscular form, her twin puppy peckers at half mast "Ya I know Karen, she is really skilled at the sport but won't let me train her so all of her knowledge and endurance comes from her work at the collectors guild."
DrLace

Postby VintageBass » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:57 am

Now that Piai can get a good look at Monica in her full glory, minus her dicks not all the way erect, more of Piai's juices begin to flow out of her, really getting into how the smith is looking. She is really going to enjoy this town for sure. "Oh? Any particular reason why she declined?" she asked, trying to keep a more serious look on her face, but her body can't hide her needs. "And if you want me to help her endurance, what exactly can I do if I don't have a cock? I do have some techniques I can help her..." And Karen works for the Collector's Guild? That might be interesting to try out once they get things started here with Karen's training.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby DrLace » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:22 am

"She said she didn't want to make a sport out of it. And you throw on a strap-on its not that hard." Monica says as she gets to full mast lightly jacking herself off
DrLace

Postby VintageBass » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:42 am

Somehow Piai should have slapped her head for forgetting a simple thing about strap ons. "Silly me, I usually go with double end dildos to get myself off," she answered, sticking her tongue out playfully. Not make a sport out of it? Considering that she wanted to get a cock for a mate, then it would make sense to do it for just that. And seeing that the dog morph is jerking herself off, her tongue licks her lips hungrily, walking over to her and reaching down to get a hand on one of the peckers. "Perhaps I can show you more of what I can do, just to prove how good of a trainer I am?" she asked, getting down on her knees and looking at Monica with a begging look. "And after this, can you show me where you keep your toys so I can help Karen?"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby DrLace » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:35 am

Monica grins as you grab her "You have already shown me that you can keep your own in a fuck fest so that isn't the problem. The problem is that Karen doesn't known the finer points of trying to wrestle her opponet, she needs me for that. So if you can get Karen in here, we will train her, split the winnings between the three of us and were good." Monica says as she grabs he other shaft slaps your checks with it, giggling a little.
DrLace

Postby VintageBass » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:48 am

Piai giggles, smiling as she starts working on getting Monica off on one of her shaft, licking the tip while rubbing her hand in a milking fashion. "Sure, and I won't mind no payment, as long as I make people have a smile on their faces," she answered, licking the cock like she is licking a lollipop. The angel gets a good whiff of the musk coming off of Monica, along with the sweat dripping off her body from her working against the forge. "If I can keep her well, we can be a really good team!" She takes the slaps across the face with the other cock, enjoying each slap that she is taking. Eventually Piai starts sucking on the head of the cock she is controlling before working her way down to the knot. Her tongue is running down the back of the cock, going for a nice suction for Monica to enjoy while keeping her hand to go for the milking action.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games