Fallen from Grace ((VintageBass))

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Fallen from Grace ((VintageBass))

Postby DrLace » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:40 pm

The woman moans as you clamp down on her double dog dicks, knots pushing back against you. "Thanks for that Piai" she says as she hand you 4 gold "Take this, that was the best lay of my life" she says as her knots deflate and she can pull out of you. "Hey if you ever wanna find me again i work at the smith, the name is Monica" and with that she leaves before you can get a good look at her face. When your sense finally return to you, you notice that The Ring is closing down and your one of the very few people left.
DrLace

Postby VintageBass » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:59 pm

The angel could hear the sound of gold clinking together, along with saying that she was the best way in Monica's life. There is still that goofy smile on her face, out of it slightly as she hears Monica telling her something about her visiting her at the smiths. While all and good, she didn't get the woman's face, but it can't be too hard to find a girl with two dog cocks. And now that she finds herself that she is the one of the only people left inside of the Ring, her legs spread open and a puddle of her and Monica's cum spilling out onto the floor, and she is quickly gathered herself up once she regain her full consciousness. Piai made her way out of the building and heads back over to the Inn, where she plans to hand over her pay for her starting room, and get something to drink and eat before heading off to bed.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby DrLace » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:07 pm

You make you way back into the Inn to find that business is booming. It seems that after the fights everyone heads here to celebrate with alcohol and, as you watch one of the patrons getting gangbanged, sex. You make you way over to Abby who is scrambling to make all of the drinks needed and hand her the money for starting room "Thank hun" she gasps out as she hands you the drink you ordered last time and a sandwich "you look like you need it, and dont worry, food and drink come with the cost of the room"
DrLace

Postby VintageBass » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:25 pm

Inside of the Inn, Piai sees that all of the action has moved over here and it's pretty much just as rowdy as the fights in the rings, only people aren't getting beaten up that badly. Seeing that everyone is having a fun time, Piai could see herself getting into more of the town's antics, but for now she wants to get herself comfortable before really becoming like everyone else. Piai got the gold over to Abby and got another screaming orgasm and a sandwich, thanking her for both before starting to head towards the room she is staying at. As she is walking, the angel kept out for that cowgirl she saw when she first entered the Ring, curious on how she's doing before heading off to bed. If she can't find her, Piai will head off to her room and get a night's rest, sleeping to the sounds of the moans of everyone here.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby DrLace » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:35 pm

As you look around the Inn you see the cowgirl sitting in the corner enjoying a drink of hers with a smile. As you take a closer look at her you realize she is a very pretty woman, nice long white hair with a beautiful face and curvy body. She has a rack that, while can't compare to Abby, is quite large. She seems happy enough even after her defeat but you can see her jealously eyeing any cock near her.
DrLace

Postby VintageBass » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:40 pm

Well, she is in luck. Finding the cow girl sitting in the corner, drinking and eyeing those with cocks. And she is certainly pretty, having the same color hair as her, and looks really good for a curvy girl. The angel walks over to her with a smile on her face, taking a bite of her sandwich and swallows it before sitting down and getting right next to the girl. "Hi!" she stated in her bubbly tone. "Nice to meet you! I'm Piai, what's yours?"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby DrLace » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:43 pm

Her eye widen as you approach her and then she laughs "Hello and the name is Karen" she says as he continues on her drink eyeing you up and down
DrLace

Postby VintageBass » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:54 pm

Piai lets out a giggle, taking a sip of her drink as she joins Karen in watching the others, glancing over to see that she is eyeing the angel's body. The girl squeezes her arms in, giving Karen a bit of a show. "Do you like?" she asked. "I take great pride in this body." She takes another bite of her sandwich, going down to the crust before eating it all up. "So I see you were keeping an eye on the cocks. I take it you wanted one yourself?" Oh the questions she can ask for her, but where to go from here. For now she wants to get to know her a little more and try to become her friend.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby DrLace » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:03 pm

She laughs and smile "Maybe i do like it and yeah your right" she say solemnly "Getting a cock here is kinda a elite thing and with no guys it lets you have kids so it is a nice thing to have, there even tailored to your race to. I don't know how the master does it but it is crazy" she finishes glumly as she takes down more of her drink.
DrLace

Postby VintageBass » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:14 pm

Her own smile fades as she watches Karen look around with a glum look, feeling sorry about her. And seeing that she got beaten earlier by that dark-skinned redhead, all she wanted to do is give her a hug. And that's what she did. Piai wraps her arms around her, sighing very slowly before letting go. "I guess, but I don't really see myself needing one," the angel commented, running a finger along the rim of her glass. "But I guess that this Master knows how to make those pills. And how long have you been wanting to get one?"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby DrLace » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:17 pm

"Well every since they came out really, Abby was the first to get one and then it kinda blew up from there" she say before finishing her drink and laying back in her chair "What makes you so curious about them anyways?" she says suspiciously
DrLace

Postby VintageBass » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:30 pm

Piai nods as Karen explains to her about the start of the girls getting their cocks. It is likely when the girls were in need of something to ride on instead of plastic and metal dildos, so having someone to give them all cocks is good to have. But why go about it in such a way? To show dominance? "Well, I'm just wondering why all of you are interested in fighting for that," she asked. "I mean I just saw that girl get the pill and then grew that, and I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not." The angel has her legs crossed, looking away before slamming down the rest of her drink and putting it to the side. "So you want to be a daddy or what?"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby DrLace » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:40 pm

"Well its the only way to get them and the fights are fun, there is no fighting but just sexual wrestling and its a great thing, you can ask Abby about it." She says as the barhand gives her another drink "And it dosen't matter to me but i would like to be ready when i take my mate." she says sadly as she takes down half of her drink
DrLace

Postby VintageBass » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:05 pm

Piai has a bit of a frown on her face, not really all that keen of wrestling, but perhaps this might help her out. As she is now, she has no fighting skill whatsoever and if she were to find herself in a situation where she needs to defend herself, she can't do any damage. And even then, how effective is this sexual wrestling going to work on the various monsters roaming the land? Perhaps she could talk to Monica and ask for some training. And maybe... her mind drifted off when Karen mentioned about a mate, and Piai's smile return, getting a bit lewdly before getting up from her seat.

The angel moves over to the cow girl and sits down on her lap, looking over her shoulder and smiling. "I could probably guess that you will love having a cock," she cooed, moving her hips in a grinding motion before bobbing her ass up and down. "And me sliding up and down your cow cock, gripping you with my walls and massaging you as you fuck me with that mighty schlong." Eventually Piai turns around to face Karen and continues to do her pseudo fuck. "Also that rich creamy cum filling both of my holes, bubbling and seeping out as I feel the warmth in my womb and ass. And how about me giving your cock kisses and licks, spraying your load over my face and me licking all of it off?" Piai leans in for a kiss, but only pecks the girl's nose and got off of her, joining back at her side.

Now that what she has done sinks in, Piai puts her arms down between her legs, squeezing her breasts again. "So if you want one, maybe you and I can work together. Is that all right?"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby DrLace » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:41 pm

Karen sits, entranced at your performance as you describe what you would do if she gained her cock and you seemed to have stunned her with your acts. She sits there quiet and paused as slowly starts to finger herself thinking of what she would do to you with her shaft. "W-what do you mean work together?" she asks hope fully watching your every move with a hungry glare.

OOC
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Monica asked if you wanted to be a trainer and help her fighter build endurance. I don't if i phrased it wrong at the time but that is what she is shooting for.
DrLace

Postby VintageBass » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:50 pm

Now that Piai has her second drink for the evening, she sips on that before answering her question. "Aren't there like tag team matches where two teams fight it out and, you know," she explained. "Maybe you could use a partner to help you out and, in return in training you, we can be good friends and perhaps enjoy a nice sex life together!" The angel took another drink, her cheeks getting flustered from the alcohol. "I mean, it's not a bad deal, and really I could use some experience fighting. Hell there was someone who gave me a good fuck during that last match and she said something about training and I thought about going over to her to do that," and she lets out a small burp, excusing herself before focusing on Karen. "But if you want a cock like everyone else, I am more than willing to help you out in getting one. And if you have any other work, I can help you with that as well in return. Is that a deal?"

(Must've read that wrong, my bad. And perhaps to Piai her mind was filled with too much pleasure to hear completely straight, so she might be confused when she goes to talk to her)
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby DrLace » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:09 pm

Karen stops and shakes her head "There arn't any tag team matches but a endrance trainer dosen't sound bad and i think your talking about Monica. She is the best trainer we have but know one can survive her program. The two people that did have won the championship twice, thats why they have two dicks, but if your willing to do it then if i win my next 2 fights, i can try for the championship" she says happily as she pays for her bill and stands up to leave "I guess were gonna have to see Monica then, meet me there tomorrow around Mid-Day, thats the best time to talk to her" and with that Karen leaves
DrLace

Postby VintageBass » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:38 pm

Piai is a little sad about hearing the lack of tag team matches, but she perks up with an idea. "Well, I'll be your guardian angel, standing right up there in the ring and giving you all the moral support!" she stated eagerly. And as she listens, she now understands the idea behind the two dog cocks of hers, which is getting her wet again thinking about the pleasure she had with them. But something was ringing in her mind about Piai being the one to train Monica, but she was rather out of it while the woman fucked her. She agreed to all of the terms, happy to assist her new friend in winning some matches, and she waves Karen off for the night.

Letting out a yawn, Piai starts to head towards her room to finally get some sleep. To think that she manage to get this lucky in landing here of all places, and now she's going to assist someone in getting better at combat. "(Maybe this won't be a bad thing after all,)" she thought to herself, giggling as she recalls where her room is and unlocks the door before stumbling in. While she is curious on how all right the room looks, all she wants to do is hit the bed and drift off to sleep.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby DrLace » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:56 am

As you stumble into the room you notice it is very basic, nothing more than a bed, a night stand, and a cabinet to hold clothes. You get a rather comforting sleep and you awake the next day to a rather refreshing morning. You notice your wings feel a bit stronger and so do you wonder from what it is from but as of now you can't tell.
DrLace

Postby VintageBass » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:03 am

After spending the rest of the evening on top of her bed, not getting the sheets pulled over her, she finds herself feeling rather good about herself, and no hangover from the alcohol. Piai sat herself on her bed and gives herself a good stretch, before getting up onto her feet and start heading for the door. In the meantime, she feels that her wings are getting better, which could give her a chance to fly, but she's not going to push it. For now, it's off for breakfast and to kill some time before midday. Piai heads back into the main lobby and heads over to greet Abby with her usual sunny demeanor and got a seat at the bar. "Good morning!" she stated. "So what's for breakfast?"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games