Fallen from Grace ((VintageBass))

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Fallen from Grace ((VintageBass))

Postby DrLace » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:28 pm

The clerk laughs and nods her head writing your name down on the sheet "Alright then, just wait for the end of the match and return to me when it finishes and dont bother running, The Master wont let people back out on deals" the clerk says solemnly. When she finishes making sure she has all of her bets, she walks to the middle of ring drawing everyone's attention

"Hello Ladies and welcome to the match of night! We have two former champions in the ring today. Hannah,a human girl with shaft that can last like no other, and Sofia, a cat that has the flexibility of water! Now lets get this started!" she finishes to the cheer of the crowd as she walk out of the ring
and over to a bell.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Do you want me to fast forward through the match or play by play
DrLace

Postby VintageBass » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:42 pm

Piai nods, before looking for a place to sit down and get a good view of the match before her. In the back of her head, this Master might have been that cloaked figure she saw feeding that pill. It could make sense, and if that person has that much power, she better not make too much of a fuss otherwise she'll be ending up in the ring along with girls, and she doesn't want to compete in a triple threat match. Now that she found herself a good spot where she can watch the girls duke it out and even prepares to join along with the cheering. And now all she needs is for the odds to be in her favor.

(Let's go play-by-play)
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby DrLace » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:03 pm

And when the clerk rings the bell they take off, dashing at each other with cocks half erect. Hannah makes the first move grabbing Sofia by waist and throwing her one the ground and pinning her knees to her head. After this maneuver Sofia try's to work herself free but the pin is to good. Hannah capitalizes on this by grabbing Sofia's shaft and stroking quickly, using her legs to keep Sofia pinned to the ground.
DrLace

Postby VintageBass » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:12 pm

Piai sat quietly in her seat as the match got off to a fast start, with so far her winning seems to be in her favor. But there is a chance that Sofia could come from behind and take down Hannah, so she lets out an occasional cheer to help push Hannah on. And while she is watching, the angel takes note of the girls' moves and strategy, thinking this might come into play if she does end up in the ring herself. And it's kinda bad that she's not willing to take both girls, seeing how hard they are getting, but one of them is going to fuck if she loses, so perhaps... Piai shakes off her thoughts and continues to watch the match go on.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby DrLace » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:27 pm

As Hannah presses her advantage she makes a mistake in her haste. She moved her legs off Sofia's arms long enough that Sofia can worm here way out. She takes Hannah by the head and flips over blindingly fats as she gets behind wrapping her legs around the inside of Hannah's thighs pull them apart as she run her arms over Hannah's and grabs her shaft, using her nimble fingers to tease the girls sensitive nerves along her. With a surprising you can also notice Sofia using her heels to tease Hannah's wet center and spread her lips.
DrLace

Postby VintageBass » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:37 pm

Piai winces as she watch Hannah get taken over by Sofia. Great, she is going to lose the match. And all of this is making her horny. A hand makes her way down to her slit and starts rubbing her fingers along her folds, getting her seat wet as Sofia dominates the favored girl. She is getting herself ready for her potential lost, but she's not going to stop there. "Come on, get up!" she stated, joining in on the cheering. "Get out and pound that pussy!"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby DrLace » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:19 pm

As you watch the match continue, the favor shifting back and forth between the two combatants, you feel someone press against your back, breasts squishing against you as a pair of hands work there way down your stomach.

"Hey there, you must be new here" a voice whispers into your ear as you feel something hard press against the crack of your ass
DrLace

Postby VintageBass » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:27 pm

While Piai continues to play with herself as the girls shift back and forth between winning and losing, the angel softly squeaks when someone came up from behind and starts touching her as well. It's strange to have someone like this doing this, but her breasts feel so soft and her hands so gentle against her skin. It made the angel shiver slightly before feeling that familiar hardness riding against her butt. "Uh, sorry, I kinda already have a date planned," she replied, panting slightly while trying to focus on the match. "And yes, I'm new. Why you ask?" Kinda of a silly question to be asking since her whole being screams "I'm not from here!" but there's something odd about this person. She wants to know more.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby DrLace » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:39 pm

"Don't worry about it" the girl responds as she girls hands replace your own slowly fingering your wet passage and groping along your breast "So who are you betting for?" the girl asks battle starts to shift into Sofia's favor. Hannah, although her endurance is great, can't keep up with Sofia's agility and is being pushed to the brink. Sofia has the poor girl on her shoulders ass in the air as she jacks her off.
DrLace

Postby VintageBass » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:21 am

Piai's hands are pushed aside as the woman behind her takes control of her and starts to pleasure her. While she has her eyes on the match, it's going to be hard to focus as this woman controls her and starts turning the angel into putty. "Uh... H-Hannah..." she answered, a hand going behind her to assist in aiding the woman's cock much like what Sofia is doing to Hannah. Some squeaks come out of her as this woman rubs her, as if shes know how to push the right buttons. "P-Please... can I w-watch my match in peace?"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby DrLace » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:30 am

"I wouldnt be to worried about the match, Hannah knows what she is doing" the girl says into your ear before nibbling on it. And she is right, for as soon as the words leave her mouth Hannah pulls an outstanding maneuver, sipping her rock hard shaft inside Sofia and jacking off the girl as she does so and the effects are immediately noticeable. As you watch Hannah press her advantage you feel your friend behind you, prod you with something and slowly start to push into you as she rubs your clit with her fingers.
DrLace

Postby VintageBass » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:38 am

Her eyes are shut now, but from what she has seen, her bet could finally pay off, but while she might get the losing bet from the victor, this woman is giving her exactly that. However, if this woman is the cloaked figure, she will need to keep her mouth shut for the time being, but her screams of pleasure will be drowned out by the shouts of the other patrons and the combatants own moans. So now fuck the fighters, she want this woman. "Dig... deeper," she moaned. "Make me... f-feel gooood~" And she bit her lip as she continues to feel the fingers do their magic and that strange thing rub against her back.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby DrLace » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:09 am

"Will do" the girl moans into your ear as she take herself and push into you filling you up completely as she hit your cervix and then keeps pushing. The weird part is that while with what you presume is her cock, pushes into you, you can still feel another hard object between the crack of your ass. Her hands continue to roam your body, pinching skin here, light brushing there, it may seem random but every move she does hits all of your sensitive spots and it drives you insane. "Tell me girl, what is your name" she ask as she make short thrusts into knocking against your cervix, straining it with its size.
DrLace

Postby VintageBass » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:16 am

And this isn't exactly what she meant, but feeling something entering her itchy pussy has made her eyes widen and shout out in pleasure. And to think that the thing that was pressing against her ass wasn't her cock, but it feels good that it is rubbing against her ass. She moans and shivers as the woman uses her touch to make her much like the girls up in the ring, as if she's a part of the action herself without getting bruised. And she has her hips grinding against the woman's other object, begging to get both of her holes filled. "P-Piai~" she answered, followed by some moans. "Can... Can you fill up my a-ass? I l-l-love a-anal..."
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby DrLace » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:21 am

"Sure" the girl respond as she pulls back lining up her other shaft with her ass, using her pre to lube you up before pushing in stuffing you with both of her cocks "Hold on for the ride Piai" she finshes with a growl as the starts to thrust into you with passion slamming you up into the air every time her balls slap against you "Oh you like this? Don't you love being taken by my hard cocks?" she asks as she abuses your breasts, pinching at the nipples with her deft fingers.
DrLace

Postby VintageBass » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:52 am

As soon as the second cock enters her, Piai's eyes shot wide open and her tongue immediately rolls out of her mouth, howling in pleasure as the girl double-teams her holes. She has finally hit paradise. A girl with two cocks and fucking her both of them? Fuck those wrestlers, she wants to be with this bitch for the rest of her life! Although that is getting a hold of herself, but the lust burning in her is making her forget everything. All she is reduced to now is "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me~!" in various tones and speed, making it her only answer. Well whatever happens now, she wants to have the best orgasm she ever has from these two cocks fucking her!
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby DrLace » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:40 am

The girl laughs cruelly at your reaction "Well arnt you just a little slut?" She says as she kicks up the pace slaming into you faster with what seems to be an endless amount of endurance. "So tell me" she starts as she continue to pound into you "Do you want to get in the ring? Fight your opponent to orgasm? I can set it up for you if you wish to. Train you. But you have to pay me for it, with coin or sex" she finishes with a slap of your ass
DrLace

Postby VintageBass » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:51 am

She really can't argue with that statement, she is really enjoying herself as this woman continues to rock her angelic world and her mind slips away with each thrust. However, there was her offer of being a wrestler much like the other girls up on stage. Does that mean she gets a cock like the others? She's not too keen about that, nor is she really all that interested in competing in wrestling. Finally a moment to speak clearly, she regains some of her reasoning to speak. "S-Sorry, I'm n-not that kind of g-girl," she answered. "I love s-sex, but I don't f-fight for it." This isn't going to get her favors from the woman, but at least she wants to get out of this with some shred of dignity... well, whatever she has left so far.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby DrLace » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:08 am

"Well that's a shame" the girl responds as her huff in your ear. It seems that her endurance is running thin as she thrusts into you with a passion "I could use a trainer though, someone to teach the girls endurance" she gasps out as she grabs your hips and starts to pound into you with a increased fury, sending herself over the edge as you feel the base of her shafts swell, knotting into her as she cums, flooding her womb and ass with her baby batter. "If your interested, it pays good. I work at the smith if you want to find me." While your knotted to your friend, the clerk comes up and hands you a envelope

"Looks like you got luck girl, Hannah one and the average bet was 4 gold so here you go"
DrLace

Postby VintageBass » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:26 pm

Piai continues to moan and pant as the woman behind her gives her one good pounding before knotting her, which got the angel over the edge and clamping down on the woman's cocks. And she couldn't believe this as well, double doggy dicks? Or at least she can tell one of them is with the knot inside of her, and she is beaming with ecstasy from the rough sex. She could hear the clerk handing her the payment of her victory, which is nice that she won, but it's just one piece shy from her weekly rent. But it is a start and she has the rest of the town to explore as well, and maybe find a job that pays well and doesn't involve getting a cock from a pill or fighting for her sex. And all she needs to do is wait for the knotting to calm down and start heading back to the Inn to rest up for the night.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games