Insatiable [Venomouswings]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Insatiable [Venomouswings]

Postby venomouswings » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:28 pm

"Ah being with another women, to be honest I don't remember getting used to it myself." She wraps and arm around Jess and pulls her in closer. "Now we got to think of a way to enjoy ourselves without your parents finding out." She might be able to get a few things to help them out, but she needed some extra coin to do it. "Jess do you mind sitting here and waiting for me to come back?" If Jess is ok with it Renia heads to the bar to talk to the owner.
venomouswings

Postby MelissaB » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:01 pm

Jess nodded a little the pair of you getting a few smirks from other patrons of the tavern before they eventually turn back to their current conversations and drink . "it's okay just don't take too long." she gives you a smile as you get up and head towards the bar.

The inn keeper looks at you as you approach raising a brow. "Aye?"
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby venomouswings » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:24 pm

"Hey there I'm new in town and I really need some coin." She starts to speak as she leans slightly over the bar. "Maybe you have need for a waitress to help out a couple of nights?"
venomouswings

Postby MelissaB » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:20 pm

The inn keeper looks you over grinning. "Well i've got enough waitresses but i suppose i could make an exception. How about you and your friend there join me in the back and we'll see if we can't work some kind of deal out." she grins as his rather obscene suggestion and looks to you expectantly.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby venomouswings » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:29 pm

Wow he hid his demands well, and she had no plans to get Jess involved. "Thanks but no deal. I would of been tempted to join you if you had said just me, but asking for her as well not a chance." She walks away from the bar. "Thanks for ya time." She sits down next to Jess again. "Better hurry up and drink, I want to get you out of here." She whisper in the girl's ear.
venomouswings

Postby MelissaB » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:54 pm

The inn keeper grunts. "If you say so lass. the deal stands." she offers as you leave. Jess raises a brow as you get back. "Why?" she then whispers. "Are you insatiable because we only..." she blushes and looks down her drink in her hands as she gets confused as to your reasons. "We can't keep doing it this often we'll get caught sooner or later if you keep this up." she reasons trying to get you to think less about sex.

MelissaB

Postby venomouswings » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:57 pm

"No it's not the... asked the inn keeper for some night, she said only if me and you meet her in the back." She whispers back to Jess. "So I think it will be best for us to drink and leave, don't make it seem like I only want.. that."
venomouswings

Postby MelissaB » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:52 pm

Jess eyes go wide at what the inn keeper suggested and nods to you. "Okay lets go." she puts down her drink wanting to get out of here quickly as she takes you by the hand and drops a few coins for the drinks on the table as they dras you outside. "Guess we head home then?"

MelissaB

Postby venomouswings » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:58 pm

Renia walks besides Jess and starts to think. "We could go home or... we could go find a nice little place to sit down and relax, it's not like it's that late." If they went home now she would have the chance to act around Jess like she wants to. "Come on just for an hour or so."
venomouswings

Postby MelissaB » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:43 am

"I guess we can go somewhere. there's a small little town garden that will be empty." she smiles at you before taking you by the arm gently and leading you towards the garden and takes a seat on a secluded bench with a tree hovering over it. she is quiet though she smiles and hugs closely to you.

MelissaB

Postby venomouswings » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:13 am

Renia hugs Jess back as they sit on the bench. "Isn't this so much better than that bar." It was quiet so she could hear Jess, and better yet no creepy owner. "A girl could get lost in the moment of just how beautiful this place is, but there is one thing better than this." When Jess asks, Renia answers you and kisses the girl passionately.
venomouswings

Previous

Return to Private Games