Insatiable [Venomouswings]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Insatiable [Venomouswings]

Postby venomouswings » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:51 pm

Renia gives it some thought as she stares at the red dress. "Ok the former sounds the best, me making clothes seems more more trouble then it's worth." She gives Jess a smile. "Anyway I'm more of a people person, as you can tell." This could be a good way for her to meet more people and get on good terms with her hosts. "Also your father told me you originally weren't to thrilled have a roommate... I wonder what changed?" She knew what changed but it didn't stop her from teasing the girl.
venomouswings

Postby MelissaB » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:35 pm

Jess blushes furiously before glaring at you playfully. "Do you want t get caught? my mother is working not deaf." she mumbles tapping the counter nervously. Waiting for her mtoher to appear behind her and start an interrogation, fortunately that doesn't appear to happen causing Jess blows a sigh of relief. "And no i wasn't happy about it. it was my room I only just got it." she explains before smiling. "Though I believe it will be fun now." she smiles and looks around. "Changing rooms are around the corner to the right." she smiles you wonder why she'd give you that information until the rather innocent idea of you'd need to direct customers there occurs to you.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby venomouswings » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:21 pm

"Well I guess now all we need now our customers." A few idea's of what the changes rooms are for cross her mind and make her smile on the inside. "On the bright side this beats my idea of working at the tavern as a bar maid, not the safest of environments." She said looking out of the window. "And I get to help out my lovely hosts with their very on business."
venomouswings

Postby MelissaB » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:03 pm

Jess nods at that and goes about counting the money in the drawer behind the counter. "We've only just opened. i can't expect it to be busy. In the meantime you could see if my mother needs anything or just wait here with me." she offers eyeing you a little before looking away with a blush.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby venomouswings » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:07 pm

"Again still beats being a barmaid." She grins. "I'll go see if your mother needs anything and finally say good morning to here, don't miss me to much." With that said she heads for the back to find Christine, hoping she has something for her to do.
venomouswings

Postby MelissaB » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:29 pm

Christine smiles as you enter. "hello dear. Sleep well?" she asks with a pleasent smile before interrupting your answer. "oh if you could get me some red sheets of silk from that cubobard there." she asks not getting up and turns back to her sewing. seems to be a ball gown in the making from what you can tell.

MelissaB

Postby venomouswings » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:31 pm

"Sure thing Christine." Renia said making her way already to the cupboard to find the silk. "And I sleep like a baby, didn't even notice I was sleep in a bed roll." Opening the Cupboard she starts to search for the silk. "Jess has been very friendly ever since I arrived, it's nice to have some one to talk to." A smile fills her face when she says that. "Red silk red silk.... Ah found it." Careful grabbing a few sheets she slowly brings them over to Christine. "Is this the same silk you used to make that red dress at the front?" She said placing them on the table in front of Christine.
venomouswings

Postby MelissaB » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:37 pm

She nods smiling as you speak. "Ah thank you, the dress catch your eye did it? and yes it's the same batch of silk. As for Jess well i'm glad she is making a friend." she continues as she works. "That's all for now unless you've something you'd like to ask."

MelissaB

Postby venomouswings » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:47 pm

Indeed Jess was a friend just with a few benefits. "Yes the dress is very beautiful, I'll feel envious of the women who buys that." She gives a smile feeling good about helping. "So... what does your husband do for a living? He gave me a little bit of a shock this morning asking me what I was doing for work, good thing I had already decided to come here." After her question gets answered she goes to head out the front
venomouswings

Postby MelissaB » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:57 pm

"he's a smith, yeah he was jsut worried about another mouth to feed especially since we've jsut got here. Once things pick up and get into a steady pace we should get some furiture to decort the home with. no more bedrolls." she smiles and shoos you off. The rest of the day passes by without event. Jess throwing you the odd look men and females asking about prices either saying they'll come back alter or picking up the cltohes now paying the money to Jess.

Before you know it it's time to close up shop Christine hangs the elegant ball gown in the black it's lined with golden thread and cut low to give plenty of cleavage for the wearer and drapes loosely on the shoulders and displays the entire back. Jess even pays you for your work reigning in a total of ten silver. Christine locks up and heads to the home Jess stands outside with you. "So want to go home right away or...?" she trails off seems she is unsure of how to speak to you or what you'd find enjoyable to do.

MelissaB

Postby venomouswings » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:05 am

"Hmm it might be nice to go out some where." She looks at the nervous girl. "You got anywhere you like to go... I really don't have a prefer at the moment." Though going home did hopefully mean some food and maybe some fun. "What does a girl like your fancy doing?"
venomouswings

Postby MelissaB » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:57 am

Jess shrugs. "There's a tavern or some even less tasteful places around. Not one to see gladiator fights but if you want we could go watch one of the late fights." she offers shuffling her feet. "Or we could go home and get some food before going to bed."

MelissaB

Postby venomouswings » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:16 am

"I wouldn't mind a drink or two after work." She smile at the idea. "Fingers crossed I don't spend all my money, I would at least like the chance to buy that dress." At least she kind of had a goal in life. "Maybe I can remember what I used to drink before we get to this tavern."
venomouswings

Postby MelissaB » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:24 am

Jess nods and smiles and linking her arms with yours walks and leads you to the tavern. the snow on the floor crunching with a satisfied sound as you make your way.

Soon enough you reach the noisy tavern the sounds of talking laughter and drink coming from inside. Jessica smiling at you pulls you inside with her as you enter and take a table away from the main activity of the bar. Sitting down she smiles wiping the snow from her hair.

MelissaB

Postby venomouswings » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:44 am

Renia lightly brushes the snow from her hair "Well at least it's loud enough so we can talk freely and has no one her." Finally rest her hands on the table after brushing her hair. "I've been meaning to say sorry if it seemed like I forced myself on you last night ... I just couldn't help myself." She blushes as she looks at the girl. Saying she couldn't help herself wasn't much of a reason, but it was ten times better than saying I'm a Succubus. "S-s-so... you getting anything to drink?"
venomouswings

Postby MelissaB » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:56 am

Jess nods blushing at your choice of subject. "No. I enjoyed it." she reasons then you suggest drink to which she nods. "Yes. Waitress?" she calls a few moments later one comes over. "What can I get you two?" she asks Jess looks at you then herself. "Just some wine for me please." the waitress nods and turns to you. "What about you beautiful?"

MelissaB

Postby venomouswings » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:11 am

Renia blushes a little at the waitress's comment. "I'll have..." Oh god what did she drink she thought that it would come back to her on the way here, did she even drink in the first place? "I-I'll have some wine to please." She answered not sure if she like it. At this point she took the chance to have a better look at this waitress.
venomouswings

Postby MelissaB » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:53 pm

The waitress while not stunning is cute, a rather short woman with light brown hair and brown eyes. if she were wearing clothes more suiting to her she'd look less common than the plain wiatress attire she has now fit with an apron. "She smiles at your look and gives you a wink." two glasses coming right up." with that she walks away giving her hips a little sway which you could swear was for your benifit. Jess meanwhile noticing the look you are giving the waitress mumbles under her breath quietly

The waitress soon returns placing the glasses infrontf of you and Jess. Jess quickly taking a drink of hers the waitress turning to leave. "If you two gals need anything else jsut let me know." with that she departs leaving you alone with Jess again.

MelissaB

Postby venomouswings » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:03 pm

"... She's nice, isn't she?" Renia takes a ship off her wine. "S-sorry I've angered you haven't I." She didn't think Jess would notice her checking out the waitress, and now she was in the dog house. "I just love pretty and cute women..." Again this was one of those points she could tell the girl the truth, god would that be easier in at least one way.
venomouswings

Postby MelissaB » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:17 pm

Jess nods a little as you talk before shaking her head quickly. "No. No. It's fine. Just trying to get used to things." she comments distantly as she sips her drink. Your own inner voice telling you the explanation might be easier but the reaction would either get her killed for laying with a demon and reveal yourself to the town as she screams. she shuffles along so she is sitting closer to you. "I'm just new to.. well." motioning to the two of you. "this."

MelissaB

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games