Insatiable [Venomouswings]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Insatiable [Venomouswings]

Postby venomouswings » Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:06 am

Renia's eyes lit up when Jess told her that and without further a do she begins to take of the girl's pants. "There is one more gag I can think of and you're wearing them." She says as she finally pulls off the girl's pants revealing her panties which don't stay on. Quick as a flash you peels off the girl's panties, screwing them up before so places them in the girl's move. That should work nice and quiet. Now time for the main event, Renia slowly spreads the girl's legs open to get a better look at her pretty pink pussy, finally she's saved from being discovered. Not wasting anymore time She brings her mouth to Jess's pussy give it slowly runs begins to lick the girl out, just to test to she if the gag was working before deciding to pick up the pace.
venomouswings

Postby MelissaB » Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:41 am

Jessica blushed giving a quiet cry when you strip her bottom half her panties very damp as you push them into her mouth forcing her to taste herself on them. Leaning between her legs you see a neatly trimmed pussy and your slow descent to her nethers making her squirm and shift on the floor.

Once you give her lower lips a slow lick you instantly get a tangy taste from her as she moans into her panties the noise getting muffled wonderfully as she also fights to be quiet. her legs clamping and unclasping around your head as she fights to control her muscles.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby venomouswings » Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:00 am

She smiles pleasured that her make shift gag was working. Grabbing hold of Jess's hips she shoves her face further into the girl's nether, eagerly dancing her tonguing her tongue against the girl's pussy lapping up as much of her pussy as she can. She enjoys showing Jess just how amazing being with another women can be and hopes that Jess would be willing to replica what she's do on her.
venomouswings

Postby MelissaB » Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:02 am

Jess' moans increase in regularity, her hands clasped overher own mouth in an attempt to keep herself quiet. Her hips buck agains your lapping tongue as she mewls under your ministrations.

It's not long before she is panting and her body tensing around you and your what did she call it jsut now? heavenly? the comment nearly made you laugh if you weren't busy sating your desire with the poor girl's body, She cries into her hands with pleasure as she cums, hitting her orgasm and coating your tongue and face with it's effects as her legs clamp down on your head pinning you there a little before they finally ease off allowing you to come up and look at the girl who's body is glistening the sweat as her chest heaves as she tries to regain her breath.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby venomouswings » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:53 am

Pulling back from Jess's nethers Renia licks her lips, savoring the taste of her juices. She pauses for a minute to take in the sight of the beauty in front of her, tempted to let her relax and go to sleep but she still need to get herself off. Crawling on top Jess she moves her had to take the panties out of the girl's mouth allowing her to speak again. "I say you enjoyed that quite a bit." She gives a Jess a smile before getting up and pulling down her pants. "However don't you think it would rude if you didn't return the favor?" She kneel down over Jess's face, her head between her two legs as she dangles her nether just over her. Eagerly waiting for the girl to start she shoves the girl's panties in her mouth to muffle her own moans, because she didn't fancy explaining why she had her crotch in their daughter's face.
venomouswings

Postby MelissaB » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:13 pm

Jess still panting looks up at you from between your legs and nods before giving your folds a curious lick then another, then another and soon she is alpping at your pussy going to your clit to flick it with her tongue rapdily, her technque leaves a lot to be desired but still she is stimulating what she thinks is important.

MelissaB

Postby venomouswings » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:25 pm

Renia moans softly into her grab enjoying that she's finally getting the release she needs, any longer and her secret my of been it out. While Jess wasn't bad at it her skills.. needed work, really what the girl needed was a push in the right direction. Feeling the girl need help Renia lower herself down shoving her pussy in Jess's face as her own little way of giving her a hand. Helping herself out she begins play with her own breasts as she knead, pitched and pulled them as she tried to get off.
venomouswings

Postby MelissaB » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:29 pm

|Jessica gives a startled yet very muffled cry of surprise as you pushes her face into your pussy and the wall in one fell swoop. She quickly gets the idea and begins to dart her tongue in and out of your pussy quickly, her upper lip rubbing against your clit a little as she shifts and moves around.

MelissaB

Postby venomouswings » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:11 pm

Renia began to squirm as she moaned from the licking she was getting. This was so much better than before she thought to herself still playing with her breasts. At this rate she was gonna cum at any second as she lightly grinds her nethers against the girl's face helping her go over the edge. Giving a muffled cry Renia sprays her juices over Jess's as she climaxs, Breathing heavily as she falls to the side of Jess and taking the girl's panties out of her mouth. "I.. think.. this is.. the start.. of a beautiful friends." She slowly drags her over herself over so she's face to with the girl. "I think we.. should at least put.. some clothes back on.. before we sleep." She hands the girl back her very wet panties before she pulls her pants back on. "Is it all right if I cuddle up with you while we sleep... you know for warmth."
venomouswings

Postby MelissaB » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:27 pm

Jess wipes her face clean of your cum blushing deeply. She throws her underwear with her pants ignoring them for now. Jess nods a little giving you a smile but doesn't make a move to get dressed and instead wraps her arms around you. Hugging you close she pulls the blanket over the pair of you. "I'd like that she adds quietly kisses your cheek. she rest her head on your bust as she closes her eyes giving a soft sigh.

MelissaB

Postby venomouswings » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:43 pm

Renia smiles when Jess hugs her and decides to go to bed with nothing cover her lower half. "No panties or pants, your such a naughty girl." Happily hugging her back Renia drifts of to sleep dreaming about the new lover she acquired. At least she now had some one who could sate her, but she wondered how long her time in this house will last. For now at least she could happily sleep without lewd thoughts completely filling her head.
venomouswings

Postby MelissaB » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:59 pm

She blushes at your words. "You soaked my underwear and we'll be too close for pants." she kisses your cheek before finally drifting off with you.

You awake with Jess still tangled with you and the blanket revealing her naked half to the open air. you can hear the rest of the house moving around going through a morning routine and small feet of a child running around the house. You get a slight pep of desire as Jessica pulls you against her in her sleep whenever you move.

MelissaB

Postby venomouswings » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:15 pm

She smiles at the sight of this beauty now that she got to be her first or so she thing she is. Being unable to move from the girl's hold Renia lays next to her hand strokes the side of her head, slowly trying to wake her up. "Morning sleepy head." Says when the girl wakes up. "Now I think you should get dress, don't want your mother coming in and seeing us like this do you?" She'll wait for Jess to cloth herself before doing whatever the girl had in mind.
venomouswings

Postby MelissaB » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:23 pm

The girl blushes as she wakes and nods quickly. "More my father that we have to worry about." she comments getting dressed in new underwear and clothes. "We're about the same size if you want to borrow any." she adds seeing you're also lacking clothes. "now I'll be helping my mother in work if you want to go and see what job you could get around the town." she offers with a blush.

MelissaB

Postby venomouswings » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:31 pm

"Umm thank you." Choosing to take the girl up on her offer she quickly finds something comfortable to wear. "I think trying to get myself some work is on the top of my list, I don't plan to mooch of your family for ever." Though the thought of does seem nice. "So I guess I'll be tagging along to see what I can find, though I truly have no idea what I'm good at." Dam her lack of memories it would make job hunting easier if she knew more about herself. "Ready when you are." she says waiting by the door.
venomouswings

Postby MelissaB » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:18 pm

Jess watches you as you dress her lips slightly parted as she breathes gently. when you ask to join her she snaps her attnetion to your face. "oh you want to come with me and my mother? well i suppose so at least until you get a job you want." she offers and opens the door to meet the busy family. instantly as you exit your room Jess' father stops you making Jess hhurry off. oh gods he heard didn't he? your heart racing as he looks you over. "Figured out how to help while we give you lodgings?" he asks.

MelissaB

Postby venomouswings » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:13 pm

Her heart rate slows down when he asked the question. "Good morning sir. I was just off to help out your daughter and wife, it's the least I can do until I find something that suits my skills... Though I'm not sure what they are at the moment, my memories are hazy." She lowers her head. "I do not wish to be a burden to your family and promise to repay your kindness." Hopefully he'll be ok with this, if anything she might think about if the local tavern has work for her.
venomouswings

Postby MelissaB » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:03 pm

The man seems content enough. "That will help plenty, Don't mea to be harsh with you miss but we've jsut setting up here ourselves and times will be ahrd if we have to pay for another mouth." he explains his voice softening. "My wife will apreicate the help I am sure. And Jess seems to of calmed down from being forced to share her room so Looks like you'll fit in fine." he adds as an after thought before stepping out of your way. Jess motions you to follow. You're quickly lead out of the house into the streets and down it until you reach a small shop with clothing in the windows. "Welcome to my work. I'm suppose to take it voer once my mother gets too old to manage it." the sign above the door readying 'Clothe Thy Self''

As you enter you can see all manner of clothing, seems while the family is modest they aren't likely to let that stop themselves from selling the more adventurous of clothing to those that want it.Christine appears to be busy in the back with thread and a neddle doing some patch work o an item or two.

MelissaB

Postby venomouswings » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:21 pm

"So this is what you do." Renia goes over and inspects the clothing, her eyes like up when she see a lovely red dress. "So who made this lovely thing?" She asks secretly wishing she was rich at the moment. "Anyway." She says after her question is answered. "I didn't come here to window shop, what do you need me to do?" She general had no idea what she wasn't meant to do here.
venomouswings

Postby MelissaB » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:20 pm

Jess looks at you smiling a little before going to the back of the counter. "Well. you could wait around and try and give people tips of what to buy and where to find it, or learn how to make clothes. I thought the former would be easier." Jess offers trying to be helpful. Before popping into the back with her mother speaking quietly. She omes back out and beams. "Well my Mother likes the idea of you helping at in the store just try not to touch too many of the clothing un;less you actually want o buy them." she gives you a nervous smile.

MelissaB

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games