Insatiable [Venomouswings]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Insatiable [Venomouswings]

Postby venomouswings » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:43 am

Renia smiles at Jess. "Yes your mother thinks I might have a fever but strangely I feel fine, minus the cold hopefully I can see about getting some warm clothes once I settle in." At this she notice how close the bed rolls were to each other, maybe she should try her luck to night when they are close together. "Yeah you're mother told me I was found in the snow, your sister thought I was an angel." She giggles a little to herself. "If you don't mind I would like to take nap in front of the fire, plus it beats the cold." Not wasting much time she goes to take a nap, dreaming lewd dreams of her and Jess together.
venomouswings

Postby MelissaB » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:54 am

Jess nods. "As you wish if you need anything call." she states and leaves the room letting sleep take you.

You wake with a jump and find your hands groping your tits, and the open air hits your pussy. either you half stripped yourself in your lsut fused sleep or someone wanted another look. you can hear talk a few rooms down a hall and then footsteps coming closer and closer before the door slowly begins to open.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby venomouswings » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:14 am

She was having a wonderful dream about Jess using the big one on her before she who to her own hands playing with her. Oh shit she had been playing with herself in her sleep and those foot step weren't help her noticing that she was half stripped she tries to cloth herself as fast as she can to try and avoid an awkward situation with whoever is coming to the door.
venomouswings

Postby MelissaB » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:17 am

Jess pops her head in the door just in time to see you pulling your pants up over your ass making her blush. "Oh i'm sorry erm I have some stew for you if you're interest." she stands there holding two bowls. "want me to come back alter?" she asks nervous as she stands in the doorway.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby venomouswings » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:27 am

Renia blushes as Jess catches her "I-I It's not what you think, t-there was a bug.. in them." Ok there was no way this girl was going to believe her... right? "No no please don't go... and please my have have some stew I'm really hungry." Her stomach lets ok a loud growl. "Are you staying in her to eat or you eating with your family?" She was still blushing about the girl catching her, she had to sort herself out and soon.
venomouswings

Postby MelissaB » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:44 am

Jess fumbles at the door trying to find what to say. "Erm yeah yeah there are old clothes. No the family are asleep they ate a while ago i just thought i'd see if you were hungry before the stew went cold." she offers walking in and handing you the bowl and spoon before sitting down near the fire. throwing a few sticks in it to get it warmer. "So erm." she trails off and goes to eating her food looking at you inbetween mouthfuls.

MelissaB

Postby venomouswings » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:55 am

Renia nervously takes the bowl and spoon from the girl and starts to slowly eat at first but the mixture of her hunger and how tasty it was got the better if her as she start to shovel it into her mouth. She stops for a moment as she notices Jess looking at her. "Wh-whats the matter? Is there food over my face?" She asks jokingly. This was nice she was warm, had food and company which gave her an idea. She starts to shiver a little. "Even with these clothes and the fire I still feel cold... co.. could I maybe huddle up next to you?" If this work maybe she'll have a chance to sate her lust.
venomouswings

Postby MelissaB » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:10 am

Jess blushes putting her bowl down a little and gets a fur blanket and wraps it around herself with an arm outstretched for you to huddle up to her under the blanket she's on her bedroll anyway using it as a seat. "I guess yeah. i mean better to be safe." she suggest nervous as she lets you huddle up to her.

MelissaB

Postby venomouswings » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:21 am

Renia happily huddle up next to Jess her warm from being so close. "Jess whats the matter?" She asks with a smile. "You seem nervous all of a sudden, am I possible making you nervous for some reason?" she moves in close to Jess resting her head on her shoulder. "You can tell me the truth I don't mind."
venomouswings

Postby MelissaB » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:33 am

Jess looks at you a moment and shakes her head a little. "No. No it's quite just little embarrassed i walked in when you weren't dressed. I should of knocked first." she states and smiles at you a little wrapping you up snugly against her gently. "I'm glad you're okay." she finally states leaning her head on yours as she closes her eyes a little.

MelissaB

Postby venomouswings » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:46 am

She smiles when Jess answers her. "It's fine, besides you've seen me naked before so it shouldn't matter." Jess was so close it was driving her nuts she had to make her move now. "You know Jess..." She move so shes facing the girl. "You really are beautiful." Not given the girl the chance to answer Renia plants a kiss on her lips, parting the girl's lips with her tongue as she begins to explore the girls mouth. While kissing the girl she slowly leans into her forcing the girl on her back.
venomouswings

Postby MelissaB » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:13 am

Jess gas[s as the kiss and quickly lies down on her back as you press on her awkwardness evapourating into the kiss as she half gasps have ,oans into it. She gently tries to push you off but only a little so she can [art the kiss.

MelissaB

Postby venomouswings » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:45 am

A kiss alone wasn't going to sate her but it was a start for now. Wanting to keep her lips pressed on Jess's she light pushes back so that the kiss doesn't break and it's didn't seem she was forcing herself. She begins to play with the girl's breasts under her clothes lightly groping and caressing them to hopefully help her get in the mood.
venomouswings

Postby MelissaB » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:57 pm

Jess moans into the kiss as she lays beneath you awkwardly unable to push you off or show any signs she wants to. you caught her at a confused state as she tries to explore the feeling. Almsot as if her mind hasn't quite decided if she enjoys or is repulsed by what you're doing. her body responding to you like putty. molding and reacting to your touch as her nipples begin to poke through the fabric of her top.

MelissaB

Postby venomouswings » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:15 pm

Renia needed to make this girl want her or she might scream to alert her to what the succubus was doing. Keeping the kiss up she slides one of hands under the girl's top slowly gliding it's way the girl's breasts over he smooth skin, while her other makes it's way to Jess's still clothed crotch and begins rub her hand up and down it bring some stimulation to her pussy. When her hand meets the Jess's she begins to play with the nipple of one, lightly tweaking and pinching as she tries not to be to rough as she goes back to playing with this girl's body. One question does pop into her mind if Jess isn't wearing a bra does that mean, oh she cannot wait to find out.
venomouswings

Postby MelissaB » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:33 pm

Jess gives you a quiet moan almost a pur into the kiss, her lips parting as she begins to kiss you back as you play her easily. her skin shivering under your touch, her hips pushing into your hand pressing her pussy into your delicate fingers desiring more from you. from what you can tell about her is she is extremely inexperienced at sex as a whole and not just that with another wman. as she takes on what is more a spectators approach to your foreplay, she finally manages to break the kiss. "please. they'll hear us." she warns giving you a pleading look to stop it though her voice is dripping with need and as she looks at you you can feel the clothing around her crotch dampen.

MelissaB

Postby venomouswings » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:46 pm

Finally she had broken this girl of her dreams kissing her back more intensely until Jess finally broke the kiss warning Renia about the others hearing. "We both know that we both don't want this to stop Jess." Looking round the room she looks for something to muffle their moans. Finding the blanket Jess hand she folds some of it over itself and then pressing it Jess's mouth and putting one of the girl's hands on it. "If you hold it like that it will muffle your noises." Renia had playful look on here face. "No do you want me to go back to what I was doing?"
venomouswings

Postby MelissaB » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:54 pm

Jess blushes biting down on the makeshift gag. "Please." she speaks around it. clearly not a good gag you think maybe something less likely to fall out you note. She looks up at you blushing her etnire blody glowing in the light of the fire and jsut to do with what you will. oh you can't wait. she grabs your hand and looks at you with shame and desire.

MelissaB

Postby venomouswings » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:10 am

It seems that Jess has accepted her desires and what's Renia to help fulfill them but with out a decent gag their back to square one. With Jess grabbing her hand she comes up with and idea for a gag that might just work. "J-Jess... Y-you wouldn't have a pair of panties on you at the moment." Please just let her have this one thing the begged to some higher power, she needed this or she'll risk revealing what she really is.
venomouswings

Postby MelissaB » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:55 am

Jess blushes at the idea of her not wearing underwear. "I do..." she says meekly. not quite sure where you're going with your inquiry as she looks away from you avoiding your eyes.

MelissaB

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games