Dirty Cop (Fawkes)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Dirty Cop (Fawkes)

Postby Valtiel » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:03 pm

Kate smiles as she keeps on rubbing Kelly on her thighs getting dangerously close to pussy. "You need a shower, unless you plan to go out looking like a cum drenched whore." she giggles as she gets really close looking at you like a horny woman. You were probably not the only one who got some drugs in the kitchen. "Come on, I won't bite," she says as she takes your hand dragging you out towards the bathroom in the back. She giggles as you follow along, too tired to resist at first.

The bathroom is small, the showering cabinet is nicely clean compared to the rest of the apartment. Some dildos lie on the floor, while a trashcan is open near the sink. You can spot used condoms in there. It's probably normal for her to have sex with customers out here. "So, what are you waiting for? I'll even wash your clothes as we wash you nice and clean," she starts unbuttoning the shirt. You aren't sure what to do, as a shower would be needed but... with a whore like this? What if she tries to do anything?
Valtiel

Postby Fawkes » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:42 am

Extremely reluctantly, Kelly slowly took off her cum-spattered coat, revealing a white collared shirt that was soaked through with sweat to the point that it as translucent. Looking down and seeing that not only was her braless state utterly obvious, but that the shirt was covering her generous bust and perky nipples like a second skin Kelly blushes slightly. As she begins slowly unbuttoning it and peeling it off herself she says to Kate akwardly, still not entirely sure of her situation "I-I can shower myself perfectly well, thanks. If you could clean the clothing while I wash off that'd be great."

Trying to angle herself to at least minimize the view Kate got of her still dripping snatch, Kelly hesitantly unzips her slutty cum-flecked miniskirt and hands her clothing to Kelly before all but jumping in the shower.
As a warning, if I'm playing a girl, she's rape bait.

Looking for a Animeish picture? PM I probably have something like you're looking. Especially if you're looking for something sexy.
Fawkes

Postby Valtiel » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:10 am

Kate stares at Kelly almost like a hungry animal as she takes off her clothes. It really makes Kelly more nervous and uncomfortable about the situation. As she says she can shower herself, Kate almost makes a sigh of disappointment as she takes her clothes. "I'll get to washing your clothes then, sugar," she says as she walks out of the bathroom while her eyes are aimed directly at Kelly's naked body, more on her dripping pussy.

As she finally gets in the shower it feels like a dream to finally be able to wash off all the dirtiness off her. She couldn't believe all that had happened today. Being pleasured by this woman, giving a blowjob to this filthy drug dealer... she had acted like a common whore! It was degrading and disgusting! But thinking about it she feels like touching herself. She gets hot as she remembers the taste of the cum. It would surely be nice to cum just one more time... besides it will probably take a while before her clothes are both washed and dry.
Valtiel

Postby Fawkes » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:24 am

The water feels like heaven to Kelly's sore and degraded form, and she takes to washing herself with great enthusiasm. Using whatever shampoo she's able to find, she lovingly washes her long fiery hair until every trace of semen or dirt from the floor is gone. Using the soap she thoroughly begins washing her slim, toned arms and long, beautiful legs, kept in shape by a couple visits to the gym and track a week and completely hairless by fastidious grooming. As the bombshell redhead cleans her flat, toned stomach she quickly finds herself attending to her huge, perky tits. B

Beginning by soaping and actually washing them, but the pleasurable sensations are way more then she's used to and Kelly spends a couple minutes rubbing and teasing her D-cups with a bar of soap until her nipples are painfully hard.She comes to her senses with a start when she accidentally knocks her elbow against the shower wall. Angrily shaking her head, she mutters "Must be the drugs. God knows how long they stay in your system."

But when the upstanding policewoman gets to the buisness of cleaning her crotch, she remembers what the cums she's washing off felt like in her mouth and sliding down her throat. Almost unconsciously, she stops cleaning herself and starts teasing her pussy, using the soap to circle her outer folds and teasing her clit with her fingers. Bringing her other hand up to start rubbing and teasing her breasts, the upstanding officer of the law moans loudly as she begins sliding the bar of soap shallowly into herself, almost forgetting where she is and her situation as she begins furiously masturbating and loosing herself in the pleasure.

[Sorry for the mini-hiatus BTW]

Looking for a Animeish picture? PM I probably have something like you're looking. Especially if you're looking for something sexy.
Fawkes

Postby Valtiel » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:58 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

It's alright mate

Without noticing her moans seems to have alerted Kate from out in the hallway. By the time Kelly starts sliding the soap into herself Kate is standing there looking at her only wearing a silk robe. Seems she is washing her clothes as well. As Kelly finally grasps that she is being watch Kate drops her robe and jumps into the shower. Her breasts are not as big, must be a C-cup, but her body looks good. She's fit and thin and she has a nice tan all over her body, not showing any tanlines. Kelly notices a piercing in her belly button. "I knew you were nasty, but using my soap? I love it," she says as she forces herself on Kelly.

Before Kelly can object Kate is almost devouring her mouth as she forces a deep kissing on Kelly. Kate's tongue is like a rabid dog playing inside her mouth as Kate's hands start carressing Kelly's body. One goes to her breast as she starts kneading and twisting her nipple. The other goes to her ass as it grips her and massages it. After few seconds Kate breaks off as she pulls Kelly's breast towards her and lowers her mouth to her nipple. Before any objections she starts sucking and licking her nipples. She seems to try and get as much of the flesh inside her mouth as possible. Besides this Kelly feels a finger that has crept down between her butt cheeks and started massaging her anus.

Kate pulls her mouth away in few seconds to form a sentence each time she does it. "If you want me... to stop I'll... stop... Just say the... word."
Valtiel

Postby Fawkes » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:20 am

Already feel as horny as she's ever been before and nearing the brink of orgasm, Kelly's not in any state to resist the whore advances, passively allowing her mouth to be ravaged and subtly pushing her ass out into the invite the finger teasing her anus. Answering Kate she moans "P-please don't. I'm so close.."

Fawkes

Postby Valtiel » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:42 am

The moment Kelly says that she feels the finger is pressed into her ass. The same feelings from before returns as the finger is pushed in and out of her ass. In the meantime Kate takes control of the soap and starts jamming it in Kelly's pussy with much more force than she herself had done. The feeling is weird but it nonetheless makes Kelly moan out loud as she feels the stimulation from all over her body, including her breasts that are being sucked on.

It seems like some minutes has passed, as Kelly has stood there an received the pleasure. Kate had moved to her other breast in the meantime not missing a single inch of her flesh. The orgasm was so close... she was going to scream it out! Until all of the sudden Kate pulls away her hands from her ass and pussy. The soap drops to the bottom of the shower as juices follow it. Before Kelly can say anything Kate grabs her head and moves both their faces close to each other. "It's no fair, you're the only one getting pleased. Now..." she licks Kelly's lips, before she pushes Kelly's head down forcing her to kneel right in front of Kate's glistening pussy. "Make me cum, and I'll make you cum," Kate says as she let's go of Kelly, leaving her to do whatever she wants,
Valtiel

Postby Fawkes » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:26 pm

Water from the shower plastering her hair to her face, Kelly looks up at Kate's glistening cunt, her mind reeling. This felt great yes, but she wasn't some dyke! There was no way she was going to put her mouth on some five dollar streetwalker puss, who know how diseases there in festering in there?

As the water from the shower continued to rain down on her extremely aroused form, and the fire in her loins didn't recede after several seconds, if anything the lack of stimulus was making her need more acute, Kelly rapidly found her resolve waning. 'I mean, she's probably clean, right?, It must just be the drugs, I'm not in control of myself....'

After something like a minute (unless Kate gets impatient and forces the issue), Kelly can't resist any long and, shivering with need, leans forward to cautiously lick the whores cunt, circling the outer lips with her tongue and wrapping it around her clit.

Fawkes

Postby Valtiel » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:49 pm

During the entire time of Kelly just looking at the whore's pussy, Kate just waits patiently caressing Kelly's hair cautiously as she waits for the cop to go to work down there. As she finally starts licking Kate groans a bit and leans more into Kelly's mouth. "Took your time little slut. You must be doing this quite often, a slut like you." Kate says, teasing you as she starts moaning. You don't feel like you're doing a stellar job, since you've never gone down on a woman before but Kate seems to love it. Maybe it's just the humiliation she finds so wonderful.

As Kelly keeps on licking the taste of the woman gets more powerful as she feels more juices are coming out of her pussy. Kelly can't help but fear that the more she sucks the more she's open to catch anything this woman might have but somehow she just needs to keep on going. Suddenly she feels something jab on her cheek. It's a rubber dildo that Kate is holding! "Here, you probably know how to use this. Make me proud cop slut!"
Valtiel

Postby Fawkes » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:03 pm

Surprised by the sudden pressure of the dildo on her cheek, Kelly pulls herself off Kate to see what it was. Already near the edge, she eagerly grabs the dildo and begins playing with herself, playing with her clit as she rubs the dildo against her sopping pussy and begins sliding it in, using her other hand to forcibly rub and pinch her huge tits and excruciatingly aroused nipples as she squats naked in the shower. She quickly entirely forgets about Kate, using her mouth to moan loudly as she comes to the brink of orgasm.

Fawkes

Postby Valtiel » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:18 pm

Forcefully Kate pulls Kelly into Kate's sobbing pussy pressing her face all the way in. "You little slut! I told you I needed to come first! Fine, suck me up while you use my dirty dildo!" There's a more forceful way in Kate's actions as she pressed Kelly's face deep into her pussy folds, smearing juices all over her face. The smell is almost intoxicating as her nose is burried in the flesh almost preventing her from breathing.

This final act of dominance is enough to push Kate over the top as she starts screaming, leading into a powerful orgasm. Without any warning Kate's pussy starts squirting juices into her face, mouth and nose making her gag and try to pull away, but Kate prevents it. The taste is so special... and the thought of drinking some dirty whore's cum is too much as the dildo rubs once against Kelly's g-spot as she comes right there screaming into the pussy that is almost choking her. Kate rides off on Kelly's face as her orgasm slowly dies down, pulling away a moaning Kelly as she looks down at the cop.

She leans down next to the somewhat paralysed Kelly as she starts kissing her, but quickly starts licking up her own girl juices around her face... to end it all with a deep kiss as her tongue shares the juices with Kelly.
Valtiel

Postby Fawkes » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:40 pm

Kelly almost screams into Kate's gushing pussy as she orgasms along with the whore. Still in a post-orgasm haze, she welcomes Kate's tongue into her mouth and very awkwardly tried to kiss back.

What does Kate look like anyway?

Fawkes

Postby Valtiel » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:04 pm

Kate.png

Kate pulls away from you looking satisfied as a trail of saliva runs down Kelly's chin. Kate gets up and starts washing herself under the shower, not trying to hide her nudity at all to Kelly. "Wow, you really make things hot. It's hard to believe you're a cop, the way you suck dicks and lick pussies," she grins as she looks down at Kelly. She starts soaping in her own c-cup breasts as she keeps on talking. "I hope we can get some time alone later. Next time I might charge you though. But since you're so sweet I might give you another free time." she laughs as she washes the soap off.

Leaning down to the stunned Kelly she gives her another lustful kiss while touching her soft breasts. Pulling away again she keeps on massaging Kelly's breasts. "I love your tits, wish mine were this big and soft," she says before getting out of the shower. "Your clothes are probably soon ready, so come out when you are ready, sugar," she says as she walks out of the bathroom almost as if nothing had happened.

This leaves Kelly alone to think about what had just happened. She had had sex with a prostitute... licked her cum... used a whore's own sex toys... on top of that she had blown a disgusting man as she herself had been licked to orgasm. Maybe it was the drugs fading away, but she started feeling a little bit sick of how she had whore herself out... despite it all feeling so good.
Valtiel

Postby Fawkes » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:35 pm

As Kelly was left along in the shower, she felt herself getting sick as she realized everything she'd just done. Almost feeling literally nauseous as she imagined the cum going down her throat, and realizing how disgusting the idea was, and even more disgusting how hot she had found it. She quickly rinsed off and vowed to herself that when she got home she'd scour herself in an actual clean shower until she'd removed every trace of this horrid place from herself.

Turning off the shower and walking out, she quickly looked to see where her clothes were.

Fawkes

Postby Valtiel » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:18 pm

As she got out of the bathroom she found her clothes were hanging neatly on a hanger just in the entranceway of the kitchen. They smelled nice, at least nicer than the cum and sweat that had been poured over it just a short while ago. How long had it even been? The time inside this dirty apartment seemed to have passed by quickly. Standing completely nude in the kitchen was Kate as she was making some coffee. She looked Kelly up and down taking in her still partly wet body admiring the young cop's wonderful body. "The clothes are there, nice and clean. I am quite quick with that, aren't I, sweety?" she says as she walks inside the living room. As you decide to dress up, you can hear herself get into clothes.

Walking out of the kitchen and into the living room you see Kate dressing up in a leather attire. A short skirt and a almost rubber-like shirt had been put on making her look more like a whore than before. She was applying make-up as she noticed Kelly stare at her. "I'll see you tomorrow sugar, come rested and well. I would love to have a nice time with you again." she says smiling, as she finishes her make-up and returns to the kitchen.

Hearing a knocking on the door Kate calls out to you. "Could you handle that door for me?" she says as Kelly reluctantly opens it. Standing there is a middle-aged man. Obviously not prepared to see a cop there. He looks Kelly up and down. "Damn, am I going to be in trouble, officer?" Before Kelly can say anything Kate sneaks up behind her and squeezes Kelly's breasts from behind. "No worries, Kurt. She's just my friend, that likes dress-ups. I'm sure one time in the future she'd like to have you, but not tonight," she says teasingly as she cautiously pushes Kelly out, squeezing her butt on the way. "See you tomorrow!" she calls before closing the door after the man had entered. She couldn't believe that whore had promised that disgusting man her body... She suddenly sees Jameson waiting at the car talking to what looks like a prostitute. Wait... had she just gotten out of the police car with him?
Valtiel

Postby Fawkes » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:45 am

Hurrying down to the police car, Kelly climbs in and says "Well, that was a complete waste of time. Still, guy might have something actually worthwhile, he wants to meet again tomorrow. So, who was that?"

Away from the drug dealer and whore, back in her uniform (though still sans bra and panties) and back in her role as an officer, Kelly rapidly felt her unease receding and was feeling more like herself again.

Fawkes

Postby Valtiel » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:57 am

"Took you long enough," Jameson grumbles. He didn't seem to bother answer your question right away but after a pause of starting the car he finally said something. "It was a witness I was asking about. Might have seen something related to another case." He looks Kelly up and down as he starts driving back to the police station. "My, you smell clean." The rest of the trip is quiet, and it doesn't take long before you arrive back at the station. "I'll let you out her," Jameson says out in front of the station, "I have another case to look at." He drives off leaving you on the street in front of the station. She could return home, call it a day or maybe go into the police station. She hadn't shown herself inside it with this short skirt though before so it might be very awkward.
Valtiel

Postby Fawkes » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:54 pm

Kelly suddenly became supremely self-conscious as she remembered just how exposed she actually was in her "uniform", with a tight skirt that showcased a bit of cameltoe and lovingly outlied and held up her individual ass cheeks, while leaving everything from mid-thigh down completely uncovered, and no panties to speak of, meaning anyone behind her walking up stairs or across from her sitting down could get a full view of her carefully shaved pussy. The curvy redhead almost turned around and went home, but it was barely mid-afternoon and she had several hours left to her shift.

Trying to pull her jacket and shirt as far down as she could to disguise how tight her skirt was (and shivering uncomfortably at the friction on her bare nipples), she tries to quickly and nonchalantly walk to her desk, carefully avoiding doing anything that might draw any sort of attention to her.

Fawkes

Postby Valtiel » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:08 pm

Walking towards her desk everything seems to go well. But she feels several eyes run over her bare legs though, both officers and criminals that have been brought into the station. Before she gets out of the main hall, she hears some arrested punk yell after her, whistling and cheering on her to give her number to her. This makes more eyes fall on her, and makes Kelly almost run for the hallway to the offices.

Finally reaching her desk, she's about to sit down before anyone notices her lewd clothes until she feels a hand on her shoulder. Turning around she sees one of her friends from the police academy, a street cop named Tina. She seems to look at Kelly up and down baffled at the outfit she's wearing. This isn't how you wanted her to see you. "Wow, Kelly, how is it that you're dressed girl?"

ss__tina_is_not_impressed_by_heliondros-d4k34gf.jpg
Tina
Valtiel

Postby Fawkes » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:13 pm

Blushing furiously as her friend sees her state of dress, Kelly tries to pull her jacket down and cover herself more. "It's um, well, it's a long story, and it's honestly a bit embarrassing." Trying to avoid making eye contact with her friend she continues "Strictly temporary though, don't worry."

As soon as she gets the chance, she sits down, at last getting some cover for herself.

Fawkes

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games