Dirty Cop (Fawkes)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Dirty Cop (Fawkes)

Postby Valtiel » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:12 pm

"Fine, fine," she says, looking around as if she was bored. "Well then, can I offer you anything while we wait?" she says standing up. "I could make some tea if you want to," she says as she walks out towards what appears to be the kitchen. She goes out there and disappears from out of sight, and starts calling from there. "Or maybe some coffee, to calm your nerves?"
Valtiel

Postby Fawkes » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:21 pm

Feeling extremely suspicious, but realizing she really needed it, Kelly responded "Coffee, thanks." As she does she looks around the living room, trying to find some at least cleanish chair or ledge she could sit on.
As a warning, if I'm playing a girl, she's rape bait.

Looking for a Animeish picture? PM I probably have something like you're looking. Especially if you're looking for something sexy.
Fawkes

Postby Valtiel » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:30 pm

"Alright, coming right up!" Kate yells from outside the kitchen. You find a chair, that seems somewhat clean and sit down on it. It is fairly high, as it is reminiscent of a bar stool and so you have to hide your crotch by holding down the skirt in front of it or cross your legs. Kate yells again from outside the kitchen. "Sugar, cream?" Despite what you answer, it doesn't take long before she comes walking in again a happy frown on her face and with a cup of coffee which she hands over to you.

"I'm really sorry, it's just I do what I'm told and that's about all I can do. I thought you were just out for some fun. Some cops come here for that as well," she says sitting down on the couch again. She seems fairly interested in you and plays around with her fingers. "So, why did you become a cop? The excitement?"
Valtiel

Postby Fawkes » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:40 pm

Kelly answers "Just cream thank you" to the girls question. Awkwardly crossing her legs on the stool, she takes a long gulp of the coffee when she's handed it. Answering the girls question she says "To help people, mostly. Get a chance to actually deal with the worst sort of people and clean up the place for the rest." Taking another drink of coffee after she speaks.

Looking for a Animeish picture? PM I probably have something like you're looking. Especially if you're looking for something sexy.
Fawkes

Postby Valtiel » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:51 pm

"You sound like a real American hero!" she giggles at the statement not taking her eyes off you for a second. It does creep you out a bit. "I always wanted to help people, but it turned out differently kind of help." she suddenly grabs the dildo laying in the couch and takes a careful look at it. "I am like you in a way. Or rather you are more like me," she says admiring the dildo before she brings it down between her legs and starts rubbing it against herself. You can't believe she's doing this in front of you!

"You've never been in any intense situations?" she asks stopping her rubbing a moment, before turning on the vibration in the dildo as she starts rubbing herself again. "Sorry, I can't help it. I have to do something with my time since I can't give you that massage. George is going to be so disappointed." Of some reason, you feel yourself starting to sweat a little. Probably because of how she is sitting there masturbating right in front of you.
Valtiel

Postby Fawkes » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:50 pm

Trying to avert her eyes from the lewd display in front of her, Kelly awkwardly finishes her coffee as a way to pass the time. "I-I've been in a couple tight spots yeah. Drunken idiots with a gun or knife mostly."

Fawkes

Postby Valtiel » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:28 pm

"Oh yeah? Tell me more. How did you get out of the situations?" she spreads her legs wide open revealing her glistening pussy. She keeps on rubbing waiting for you to answer. This entire situation is really weird. You want to leave... but something seems off. You feel... weird. A bit... high?

Something seems to have happened as you feel a bit light headed. You feel as if you've drunk a lot of alcohol but different. You look around disorientated, not able to focus at the moment. Kate looks at you with a caring stare. "Is something wrong Kelly? Do you need some help?" She gets up, and leaves the dildo back on the sofa as she reaches for your forehead. "Oh you poor baby, you're so stressed up. Come on, take a rest for a while," she carefully grabs you. It's a gentle grab, at least that is what it feels like as she pulls you towards the sofa.
Valtiel

Postby Fawkes » Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:21 am

Feeling weird and disoriented, Kelly tries to stand up and stumbles over herself, her legs not working like they should. Almost tripping herself as she walks, Kelly can't put up any resistance as the girl pulls her across the room to the sofa. As this happens, the only vocalization Anderson can manage is a confused,, strangled groan/

Fawkes

Postby Valtiel » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:00 am

"Shh, don't worry. It's just your body that's full of stress. Let me take care of you." Kate says as she puts you down on the sofa, in the same way as before. You're just leaning more into her, when you feel her soft hands start massaging your shoulders. Your head is like it's floating, it's being hard to concentrate on anything. You close your eyes before you start getting sick.

This seems to work as your body starts to calm down, but Kate's hands feels more... powerful now. What the hell was happening? Had something been in the coffee? You need to get away you think but faintly touches for your belt to grab your taser, but you find Kate's somehow removed it. How the...

Before you can squirm away you feel her grab you with her legs, they fold around your hips and start touching your own legs. "See, you're feeling much better. Just relax..." she says as you feel a pair of lips on your ears carefully kiss them. "...and embrace..." another kiss trails down your neck this time feeling a tongue in it. "...your inner slut." with that she pulls your head into a kiss, she pulls you into her and her tongue forces its way into yours. Before you can react, you see a blitz... of a camera?! Looking out of the corner of your eye you see the drug dealer standing there, with a camera in his hand. "Don't stop, just kiss some more Kelly," he says laughing lining up another picture. Where the hell had he come from?
Valtiel

Postby Fawkes » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:26 pm

As Kelly feels legs wrap around her own and pull them open, she weakly tries to pull herself free, not succeeding in much at all. When she sees the man with the camera she tries to say something, or scream something at least, but all she manages is a strangled moan as she leaves her mouth wide open for the girls tongue.

Fawkes

Postby Valtiel » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:59 pm

While Kate is forceful in the way she kisses, there is something gentle about it as well. She's full with passion as she explores Kelly's mouth with her tongue and kisses deeply. Kelly soon feels her hands run under her shirt, caressing her breasts and pinching her nipples. She felt her nipples harden under her touch. It was so wrong, but something made her feel so good. She didn't want to stop...

"Oh, that drug I put in that coffee really did a toll on you," the man said as he sat down between your legs. He lined up a finger and ran it across Kelly's slit, collecting the juices that was starting to pool up. His touch is disgusting, but it still sends a sparkle through Kelly's body. "Wow, you've turned into a slut. You're sitting there making out with a prostitute, and you've done drugs. Some cop you are!" he says mockingly as he watches the two of you kiss and caress.

He stands back up, looking down at the two of those. A tent had formed in his pants. "You didn't listen to Kate. You didn't uphold our deal." He speaks like it was some kind of sacred deal the two of you had struck. But it was blackmailing! That sick bastard! "I should deliver these pictures of you making out with a prostitute to the police! Your chief deserves to know the truth about you!" The thought makes you freeze up for a moment. No, he couldn't tell him. She didn't want to be seen as a slut... she felt Kate let a little go, as if waiting for Kelly to answer the man.
Valtiel

Postby Fawkes » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:22 pm

Kelly can't help shuddering and moaning as George runs his hand over her moist snatch, the drugs loosening her inhibitions quite nicely. Unable to really think or speak clearly, she nonetheless realized he was threatening her with something bad, replying breathlessly "No, pleeeaase don't. I-I could make it up to you?"

Fawkes

Postby Valtiel » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:17 am

"Oh, yes you can. Yes you can." He pulls down his pants, revealing his hard cock. He starts stroking it laughing a bit at how Kelly is starting to behave. "I'll let you decide what to do with this. If you disappoint me, I'll send the pictures to the chief." As you look at the cock, you see a little precum come out. He was getting ready. And so were Kelly, but it was more or less up to her how to deal with this.

Kate moves one of her hands down to your crotch and starts rubbing Kelly's pussy. It feels so good to have stimulation down there. Kelly moans and moves in Kate's embrace. "Wow, Kelly, I'm so glad you started calming down. You're so hot," she said as she started kissing Kelly's neck again. "You are some little slut huh? Tell me, are you a cop slut?"
Valtiel

Postby Fawkes » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:33 am

Moaning with involuntary arousal, Kelly replied "No, I'mm not a slut". As such says this, she kneels on the ground and looks fascinated by the cock in front of her, leaning in to lick the precum off of the tip and give it a little kiss as she strokes her hands down its length and fondles the balls in a curious manner.

Fawkes

Postby Valtiel » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:50 pm

The bastard of a man smirks widely as he taunts Kelly. "Ha! You say you are no slut, but who then told you to start licking my cock! I sure didn't!" he laughs as he lightly grabs her head, and gently brushes her head as he makes slow, short rocking motions with his hips. "Now, now, it's alright to give yourself up, embrace the fact that you are a slut!" he says as he taunts her with the dick.

Meanwhile Kate is still rubbing Kelly all over her pussy and breasts. Her touch is so gentle, but so wrong. She was a whore! How the hell could this make her tempted to give in? It must have been the damn drugs... finally Kate stopped her touching and pulled back. Kelly could finally get free and... Kelly's thoughts were broken as she felt Kelly push her a bit up from the ground! This caused the man's hard dick to press against Kelly's lips, almost going through the opening. Some restraint did prevent the penetration, which caused a disappointed groan from the man. With nothing said she felt a warm breath on her hot pussy. Looking down she sees that Kate had squirmed beneath her, her head lined up with Kelly's pussy. "You sure sound like a slut, and smell like one she says before she engulfs Kelly's pussy with her mouth.

The feeling makes her almost get up from there, but Kate's hands hold her hips down and starts eating out her pussy as if she hadn't eaten for days. It was so wrong... a woman... she wasn't a lesbian! But... it felt so good! She could feel her juices flowing, and from her mouth came moans as she looked deep in the eyes of Kate. This was so amazing... why did this lewd action make her feel good? She had completely forgotten the dick in front of her until the man pressed it towards her. "I'm waiting.... slut!"
Valtiel

Postby Fawkes » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:49 am

The mixture of drugs and arousal meant that Kelly couldn't keep herself from letting out a whimper of disappointment when Katie stopped groping her, though she hated herself for it. This very quickly turned into increasingly enthusiastic and loud moans of pleasure as the whore began eating her out and making her feel better then she could remember ever being. Incapable of thinking beyond how good this felt, she moaned "Don't stop, please don't stop, never stop" and tried to force her sopping cunt onto the girls mouth and get her tongue further in.

When the man in front of her reminded her of his dick, she went to work enthusiastically, worried he'd have Katie stop otherwise. Gripping the cock, she lovingly, if amateurishly, licking along its length several times and took the head in her mouth, sloppily swirling her tongue around it, all the while moaning in pleasure.

Fawkes

Postby Valtiel » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:24 pm

The man groans as Kelly finally gives in and lets his cock enter her mouth. "Damn, fuck yeah! You fucking slut!" he spurts out as he starts thrusting into Kelly's mouth. He doesn't go too far as if he doesn't want to strangle her just yet with the cock. Kate looks up smiling as she giggles at the scene, enveloping Kelly's pussy in renewed vigour as her tongue plunges deep into her folds. It is all feeling so good it's as if every feeling in Kelly's body has become that of pleasure. Soon she can do nothing but squirm as the most intense orgasm she has ever felt strikes through her body. It could be the drugs intensifying the effect because it's as if she loses consciousness for a mere moment only to be brought back to reality by the thrusting in her mouth and the skilful licking that happens between her legs.

It seems as if some of her sanity is returning though. This entire thing was so sexy... she wanted more orgasms... but with these people? "What a nice slut, you came already. So are you ready for your reward, you bitch?!" the man said his tone had turned into a dominant one as he started thrusting harder burying his cock deeper and deeper into Kelly's throat. She felt her gag reflexes was close to react if it went further down.
Valtiel

Postby Fawkes » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:57 am

As the drugs wear off and her gag reflex shocks her to her senses, a panicked expression fills Kelly's face and puts both her hands on George's thighs, trying to push herself off his crotch while trying to scream or say something that's entirely muffled by the cock filling her mouth.

Fawkes

Postby Valtiel » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:21 pm

The panicked expression in Kelly's eyes seem to please the man, but as she pushes against his thighs he pushes against her mouth even harder. "Oh no, don't you dare stop!" he says as he presses against you. Somehow you hold off, until you feel a finger against your anus. Wait.. what is... reacting fast Kelly tries to stop Kate from intruding but she pushes hard. The unfamiliar feeling makes Kelly lower her parries, just enough for the man to ram home pushing his cock all down Kelly's throat. Her eyes roll back, unable to breath and the weird sensation is making her... feel like coming!

Without warning the man groans and she feels the warm cock suddenly erupt deep into her stomach. She tries to resist but every stimulation is putting her into an overdrive, it isn't long between the stimulation from her pussy and now ass too... and possibly the cum running down her throat, that she comes again, even more intense from before. Finally he starts pulling out but as he does he keeps squirting the cum in her mouth, the taste it... so... when he finally pulls all the way out Kelly can finally have air... but her small amount of hope is broken as she fees cum shoot all over her face. This entire this is so disgusting!

After he's done, he finally let's go of Kelly's head. She feels her beaten body fall to the ground. Kate has apparently gotten up from under her and now stands next to the man. Before Kelly can really come to her senses she sees more flashes go off as the man takes pictures of the mess that she is now. "Wow, you came again from being filled with cum. I like your style girl. But we'll need to improve your skills with the sucking. You'll come back here tomorrow, and that's an order," he commands as he gets his pants on again. It seems he's finally done as he walks toward the door. "Oh, Kate, can you help her clean up?" he says, before going out the door.

Carefully Kate sits down next to Kelly, and once again rubs her inner thighs. "So, what do you say we take you off to get cleaned up sugar?"
Valtiel

Postby Fawkes » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:42 pm

The strange new feeling of something penetrating her ass elicits a surprised moan from Kelly, further stimulating the cock lodged in her mouth. The surprise is multiplied as the man takes his chance to shove himself down her throat. The busty redhead is reduced to choking and gagging around the sudden intrusion, and she becomes terrified as the man cums down her windpipe, thinking she's about to suffocate.

Despite her terror, the feeling of a mans seed sliding down her throat, and the taste feeling her mouth, is...good. Despite herself, Kelly has a very obvious orgasm, cumming all over the face of the whore eating her out and playing with her asshole. As the drug dealer pulls himself out of her mouth, she imitatively begins an involuntary coughing fit, spraying flecks of cum all over herself, her uniform top, and the floor as she tries to clean her airways.

Exhausted and weakened from the drugs, she falls heavily to the floor, her fiery red hair falling over her semen-splattered face. Looking blearily and uncomprehendingly at Kate, she replies "Huh? What are are you talking about?"

Fawkes

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games