Dirty Cop (Fawkes)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Dirty Cop (Fawkes)

Postby Valtiel » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:03 pm

"Holy shit, keep doing that cop slut! I bet you love this! Ummmm!" he says as you hear his stroking gets more intense until he finally moans out loud, stroking himself to orgasm. Your panties are on his cockhead as he cums, and explodes all over your panties soaking them in his hot juices. As you look over your shoulder, the sight makes you a bit hot but also embarrassed. He just sits there and rubs his cock all over your used panties... it's so disgusting!

Finished with it he take off the panties and throws them on the ground. They make a soggy sound of wet cloth hitting the ground. "Damn girl, you're one hot piece. I bet we can get some nice hours spent together." He quickly grabs your ass and squeezes it a bit, pulling back before you can do anything. That bastard...

"You better clean this shit before someone walks into here, wouldn't want them to get the wrong idea. I'll see you around!" he says as he zips up of his pants, and walks out of the door, not caring about how he was arrested just a few hours ago.
Valtiel

Postby Fawkes » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:31 pm

Blushing furiously, she tosses everything back into the box haphazardly and puts it back into the evidence bag. Taking a moment and a deep breath to calm down, she grabs the bag and walks quickly and purposefully out of the interrogation room towards the entrance and her car. Hoping against hope that noone would stop her or notice that her skirt was a quarter of the length it was ten minutes ago and pretty much the entire length of her legs was open for everyone's viewing pleasure., she was planning to give the chief a call explaining a sudden bout of extreme nausea and that she was heading home sick, once she was safely in the car anyway.
As a warning, if I'm playing a girl, she's rape bait.

Looking for a Animeish picture? PM I probably have something like you're looking. Especially if you're looking for something sexy.
Fawkes

Postby Valtiel » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:39 pm

Luckily, she meets no one on her way out to the car, but she feels people looking. Could they see it was her? She hoped to god that these two weeks would pass quickly. Just as she saw her car, a familiar car drove up in front of her, Jameson being behind the wheel once again smoking. He had taken sunglasses on, but it wouldn't take a professor to figure out he was looking her up and down. "Damn, you're ready to go party tonight, aren't you?" he says as he whistles at you so that anyone in the garage could hear him. A few heads turn and look your way.

"So, I heard you let the guy go. Going undercover as a whore now to catch him again?" he spurts out before laughing and driving away before you can react. You stand there, baffled by his rash behaviour as you feel other police officers look at you. Probably thinking why you wore such a low skirt.
Valtiel

Postby Fawkes » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:02 pm

Blushing crimson and futilely trying to pull her skirt down and provide a bit more cover, she more or less jumped as she got to her car and clambered into the car, really hoping that noone was watching at an angle that would give them an angle to see her lack of panties.

Sighing with relief as her car pulls out of the parking garage, Kelly realizes that she took the evidence bag with her. Well, it's not like it was actually evidence for anything right? And there's no way in hell she was going to walk all the way to the evidence lock up right now.

As she drives home, she calls the chief and gives her story, explaining how the thug didn't give them anything that would let them keep him for longer. Getting home, she rushed into her apartment and just collapsed on her bed, relieved to be home.

Looking for a Animeish picture? PM I probably have something like you're looking. Especially if you're looking for something sexy.
Fawkes

Postby Valtiel » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:09 pm

Lying there on her bed, she felt exhausted. So much had happened. What the hell had she gotten into? Some punk was blackmailing her, forcing her to walk around in this... this slut costume! She couldn't believe it was happening to her. And tomorrow she had to go to work in this skirt as well...

Suddenly the ringing of her phone interrupted her thinking. Picking it up she answered with a "Hello?". What came back was a familiar voice. "Hey, I never said anything about taking that box with you home!" it was that damn drug dealer! How had he gotten this number?! "Well, it was a gift from me I guess, so I can't be too angry that you get so happy using those dirty toys. But please, save some of the experience for the coming days, no use trying all the fun out in one night!" He immediately hung up afterwards. What a god damn...
Valtiel

Postby Fawkes » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:20 pm

Shoving the bag of toys into her closet, Kelly strips and tosses her clothing on the floor (uncharacteristically), changing into her nightie and tries to fall alseep. When the drug dealer calls her, seemingly just to taunt her, she ends up spending most of the night awake, making terrified guesses at what he's going to do with her before finally driftnet off into an uneasy sleep.

Fawkes

Postby Valtiel » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:30 pm

The alarm clock is ringing. After only a few ours of sleep, Kelly gets up to try and get ready for a new day. A part of her thought all that had happened was just a nightmare but the short skirt she spotted on the floor was indication enough that all of this was real. She was in this situation with this scum of a drug dealer out to make her life a living hell. But she wasn't going to break, not for a low life such as him.

After her daily morning routine, she's about to leave when her Chief calls. "Hey Kelly, how are you feeling? Listen, we've got a lead on that drug dealer from yesterday. His name is George Banner. He's supposed to live around the Eastmound Street 64 downtown." This neighbourhood was a bad one. It was pretty much a ghetto. Suits the person. "Hey, we don't have a lot of people available today. If you want to, Jameson can come along and assist you. I'd rather you go with someone in such a neighbourhood but it's entirely up to you."
Valtiel

Postby Fawkes » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:45 pm

Glad for the uneventful drive, the absence of wind, and the gratifying lack of lewd comments (to her face anyway) from her co-workers,

Thinking "If there's even a slight chance of finding a way to get this guy, there's no way I'm going to loose it."

Dreading the idea of a car ride with Jameson in her current attire, Kelly knew that walking around that area of town dressed like she was alone was, at best, asking for catcalls from every man on the street. Gritting her teeth she replies "It's probably best not to go alone, yeah. Is Jameson the only officer free?"

Resigning herself, she walks as quickly as she can while preserving a shred of modesty ot the garage, hoping to at least get in the car before Jameson, and avoid giving him the spectacle of watching her climb in.

Fawkes

Postby Valtiel » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:57 pm

"Sorry, Jameson is the only officer at watch at the moment. He'll have to do." The Chief says. It seems like you're stuck with him today.

Getting everything ready, you're lucky to reach there before Jameson. Finally some luck is with you, and you get into the car, without too much of a spectacle. Merely seconds later he arrives and sits in the car with you. "Morning, seems like we're destined to be together," he says, quite more happy sounding than yesterday. Her clearly takes a look at your bare legs in that skirt of his. It doesn't seem like he notices your lack of bra right away.

Reaching the address quite fast, Jameson pulls up near the sidewalk. "Alright, let's get to it." Before he steps out he just has to mention something about your clothes. "Next time you go to a place like this, maybe you should wear some less revealing clothes."

As he steps out, he doesn't wait around long for you to get out. "Listen, I have some contacts around here. I'll ask them around. You go to the apartment and see if you can find anything of interest on that pusher of yours," he says, as he equips his sunglasses and walks away in the opposite direction. So much for some backup, you think as you get out of the car.
Valtiel

Postby Fawkes » Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:10 pm

"Fucking prick" Kelly mutters under her breath as her "backup" walks off. Sighing, she walked up to the door their lead was suppossed to be at, making sure her gun was easily visible and trying to ignore any catcalls. Arriving at the door she calls out "George Banner? Are you there? I'm Officer Kelly Anderson, I'm with the police."

Fawkes

Postby Valtiel » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:24 am

Opening the door is a young woman, that looks like she's seen a lot. She seems dressed in a short skirt, and with a revealing top. "Hi, George isn't home right now. You can come in though and wait. I'm sure it won't be long." the woman says. Well, is there a reason not to trust her?
Valtiel

Postby Fawkes » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:20 am

Looking down her nose at the woman answering the door to her own home dressed like a slut, Kelly figures that she must be George's girlfriend, and sees no reason not to trust her. Besides, anything has to be better then standing out on the street in the skirt she's wearing. Answering the girl “That would be great, thanks you,” she slides past her into the apartment.

Fawkes

Postby Valtiel » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:34 am

"Great, come on in," the woman says cheerful. She doesn't seem to mind your clothes that much, but it's probably because she is dressed like you in some way. She guides you in the living room. It's a dark place with a sofa in the middle. Lots of empty beer bottles are strewn all over the place. She guides you to the couch, and as you sit down you start getting a bad feeling about the place. You could see a box of condoms lying on the table next to the couch. There was even a dildo stuck beneath the seats of the couch. Before you can get up from the disgusting couch, the woman sits down next to you, revealing that she has no underwear either. Her pussy was shaved, with a piercing in the clit. "So, you're a cop huh? I'm Kate by the way," she says looking you all over.
Valtiel

Postby Fawkes » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:42 am

Sitting on the edge of the sofa, both to minimize contact with it and to keep her uncovered crotch facing the floor so anyone entering the room wouldn't get a show, Kelly answers "Yeah, Officer Kelly Anderson, at your service." Putting noticeable effort into keeping her tone friendly and agreeable she continues "So you're what, George's girlfriend? Do you know why he wanted to talk to us?"

Fawkes

Postby Valtiel » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:33 pm

"Straight to business huh?" Kate says as she leans closer to Kelly. "Yeah, I'm a sorta girlfriend. I've known him for years. We help each other in the time of need. Sometimes I help people like you, I'm a teacher you know," she says as she starts brushing your hair with her hand, "I teach people about all kinds of things. Patience, love... sex," the last word was said with more pressure than the others. "Also I learn people to relax. Here, let me help you," she says, and without much trouble she sits behind, getting very close to you as she leans in on your back. There was room for her lithe body since Kelly had already sat herself on the edge of the couch.

Before she can utter a complaint, she feels Kate's hands on her shoulder as she starts massaging her. She was incredible tense from all the stress she was going through, so it felt good... but this was possibly a dirty prostitute who was doing this to her! "Just relax, and let me give you a good back rub. You won't regret it," Kate says. Kelly can feel her breath in the back of her hair. She seemed very close. "You have such pretty hair, it suits you and your personality," she says as she finds just one hard spot and presses down on it, causing you to groan.
Valtiel

Postby Fawkes » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:59 pm

Kelly can't help release a soft groan as the girl massages her extremely tense shoulders. However, it only takes a moment for her to come to her senses, struggling free of the other womans grip and standing up, she reaches for her Taser and practically shouts "What the hell do you think your doing?"

Fawkes

Postby Valtiel » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm

"Hey, relax! I was told you needed some massage to get a little loose, that's all!" she says holding her hands up in a defensive stance. "Besides, I didn't think you would mind, since your look like a wild girl. Just look at that nice pussy at yours," she says pointing and grinning at your lower parts. Looking down you see that when you slipped off the couch it must have dragged the skirt out of the way, now showing a little bit of your pussy.

"Besides," Kate continues, "I have no idea what the two of you are up to, but George told me to remind you of the deal you two had... if you started to get hysterical." she leans back on the sofa, playing with a lock of her brown hair. "Now just relax for a moment, I won't bite," she says playfully, patting at the part of the couch between her legs, suggesting that you sit down.
Valtiel

Postby Fawkes » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:39 pm

Her face going bright red, Kelly frantically fixes her skirt. Responding to the girl she says "Look, I don't have any sort of 'deal' with your boyfriend. This morning I was told he might have information about a lowlife dealer we're trying to take down, and that's why I'm here."

Looking at the filthy sofa "I'll stand, thanks."

Fawkes

Postby Valtiel » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:52 pm

"I see you are a bit quick on your conclusions. Perhaps, you should take a picture of this," she says, as she picks up a picture from the cupboard next to the sofa. She hands it to you, and the sight makes you freeze up. On the picture was this woman, sitting between two people. One of them is the drug dealer. "Now, take a guess who my boyfriend is? I can't believe you called him a lowlife dealer, thinking about how you prance around showing your body like that," she says, giggling like a schoolgirl. She once again pats down on the sofa, trying to convince you to sit down.

"If you don't sit down and get a rub, he'll get angry, at both of us. Please, you need to." You can't believe this is his apartment, but why the hell would he give up his name and place of living like this? Nevertheless... you have a choice to do as she wants or refuse to do anything of that kind of things.
Valtiel

Postby Fawkes » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:58 pm

Keeping a death grip on her taser Kelly says "It will piss him off? Good! Sorry, but there's no way I'm letting you touch me."

Fawkes

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games