Dirty Cop (Fawkes)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Dirty Cop (Fawkes)

Postby Valtiel » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:12 pm

Kelly Anderson
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

-Her waiting fir her job interview (though with slightly bigger bust)

And in this unfirom
http://img.mota.ru/upload/wallpapers/20 ... 0x1200.jpg

(Sorry, finding the right picture for her is surprisingly difficult.

Personality: Able to play sugary and agreeable when it's needed, she's naturally sarcastic, contemptuous, and extremely fond of insulting people in ways they can't do anything to respond to. As a subset of looking down on almost everyone, she indulges in negative stereotypes about everyone around her, anyone with an unmarried sex life is a whore, any woman who gets married can't hack it on their own, men are pigs, and so on.

Backstory: Raised by strict disciplinarian parents who pushed her to succeed, she's devoted her adult life to the job, being an extremely good cop but one who's totally willing to call out (and rat on) anyone who falls even slightly out of line, and is the sort who never lets anyone off with a warning for anything. A pretty face in the department, she's sometimes the one to talk to the press about minor cases.

"... and thus the criminal was apprehended. Finally, a known drug dealer was caught selling drugs in a school yard yesterday. He was arrested and is now in custody and will look forward to serve several years in prison. You'll hear more when the case is brought before the judge. Thank you for today." Kelly had just finished the weekly report to the press about the crime in the city. Nothing too bad, but she was proud she had brought that bastard drug dealer in. Caught him red handed like the bastard she was.

Walking down from podium, she notices the Chief talk with another cop, Eric Jameson. A man with bad reputation or at least rumour of being a dirty cop. He worked with the drug unit, the K9 squad. The dog squad. She wondered if it was about the current drug dealer case. The Chief spotted her and waved her over. As she got over there she took a better look at Jameson. He was not a pretty man, completely shaven bald and a hard, stern look in his face. "Listen Kelly, I know this might seem weird," the Chief started, "but the drug dealer from before, he has given us a lead about where to find the top dog in all of this. I want you to go with Jameson to the place and see if you can find anything of interest." While the Chief was talking, Jameson gave her the elevator look, before nodding and walking off to the car. "I'll see you in the car, Anderson," he said as he walked away.

After he had gone, the Chief turned to Kelly again. "I know there are rumours about Jameson, but he's a cop that gets stuff done. So go there, and investigate the area. Oh, and the drug dealer requested that you alone interrogate him afterwards. I don't know what he's thinking, but see what you find," the Chief says before walking off. It was time to get down to the car. As you reach it you spot Jameson sitting in the driver's seat smoking a cigarette, despite a clear sign saying "No Smoking" in the garage. "Took you long enough, sugarcake. Hop in, and we'll get going."
Valtiel

Re: Dirty Cop (Fawkes)

Postby Fawkes » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:39 pm

Acknowledging the Chief's directions with a crisp salute and a "Yes, sir.", Kelly bristles with repressed annoyance walking over to the car. Jameson was, by all accounts, a loathsome man and she had no desire to spend any time at all with him, let along a car ride across the city.

Seeing him smoking a cigarette through the open window while in the garage was just too much, and as she passed by she snatch it from his mouth and tossed it on the ground, extinguishing it with her heel. "There's no smoking in the garage, remember?" she asks, in a way that clearly gets across she had to bit her tongue from ending the sentence with ", dumbass".

Getting in the passenger seat, she turns to him "So where's this kingpin the dealer apparently ratting on? Any chance he's actually telling the truth?"
As a warning, if I'm playing a girl, she's rape bait.

Looking for a Animeish picture? PM I probably have something like you're looking. Especially if you're looking for something sexy.
Fawkes

Postby Valtiel » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:55 pm

Jameson was dumbfounded as Kelly just ripped the cigarette out of his mouth. "There's no smoking in the garage, remember?" He looks up at her, stopping for a short second at her breasts before going up looking in her eyes with a smirk on his face. "Oh, sorry forgot all about it. I was distracted by two things about you," he said giving a little laugh "your charm and your nice record". It was clearly not what he meant, making Kelly more disgusted by this man.

As she gets in, he speeds up the car quickly and drives off. Kelly ask Jameson some questions. "So where's this kingpin the dealer apparently ratting on? Any chance he's actually telling the truth?" Jameson calmly looks over at her, running his eyes over her bare legs before he takes his eyes back to the road. "It's down in the docks, not far from here. I doubt we find anything. Scum like him are just pulling tricks like this, sometimes the Chief takes them too seriously. Normally it's just the normal cops like you who go but I have the privilege to go with the you, Anderson" he says as he keeps on driving.

It is a fairly short drive, and Jameson doesn't do a whole lot to start any conversations. But you feel it's better this way, he's a bastard of a man and you just want this over with as fast as possible. Finally arriving you step out of the car first looking at the warehouse that apparently was the destination. It is run down with its glasses broken in and the door wide open. "As I told you, he's fooling us. Go check just to make sure," he says as he lights another cigarette while smiling at you. All you can see in the open door is a box lying in the middle of the warehouse.
Valtiel

Postby Fawkes » Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:18 am

Kelly seethes at his pretty much open leering at her, not saying anything solely because she new from experience it was useless to unless there was more then staring and slightly off-color comments.

Despite this, she finds herself nodding in agreement at his explanation of the scenario "Yeah, a wild good chase thanks to some junkie fuckup looking for a bit less Time, makes sense." she replies, sighing.

Arriving at the scene, she grabs her gun and enters the warehouse carefully yelling "POLICE! If anyone's in here, come out with your hands up!". Once she's satisfied that no-one will and she doesn't here any movement, she carefully makes her way over to the box in the middle and, making sure the room is empty with a visual sweep, opens the box to see what's inside.

Looking for a Animeish picture? PM I probably have something like you're looking. Especially if you're looking for something sexy.
Fawkes

Postby Valtiel » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:32 am

The warehouse seems completely empty and deserted. As she carefully walks into there she gets a bad feeling about it all but she keeps on going. The box on the floor reminded her of that movie Seven. Hopefully she wouldn't find something like a head in there. As she reached the box she thought she stepped into something sticky. Looking beneath her feet she gets disgusted with what she sees. There are strewn used condoms all around the box, right next to posters with lewd pictures on them of women doing dirty thing. The scene is disgusting to her but images of what could have been going on was going through her head.

Trying to stand somewhere where she wasn't standing in these disgusting condoms she decides to open the box carefully... only to be shocked but not in the way she expected. Inside the box was several weird sex toys and clothes. Looking over the content was a double ended dildo, a stap-on, some small vibrator eggs, some dirty pants with a dildo inside of them, several dildos both for vaginal and anal (including plugs)... she wasn't sure these things already hadn't been used. The entire box smelled... sweet with a hint of sweat.

Looking further in the box, trying not to touch the disgusting things she also finds a short black leather skirt. She couldn't believe how short it was... if she had it on there would be little to the imagination for anyone looking. Shaking her head, she couldn't believe why she was thinking that. There was even one of those gags, that was designed to keep the mouth open.

"Hey, you find anything in there?!" Jameson yelled from outside of the warehouse. Kelly was brought out of her searching. The box didn't seem to have any more content. This box could be evidence to what had happened in the warehouse.
Valtiel

Postby Fawkes » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:52 am

Utterly disgusted by the entire situation, and despairing that she's going to have to get her shoes cleaned after standing in this, Kelly looked down somewhat entranced at the box. Thinking to herself "What sort of whore would actually use any of these? And what the hell happened here? Did that fucking dealer send us in right after some sick orgy?"

Wrinkling her nose with disgust at the whole scene, she steps back from the box after hearing Jameson. Calling back "Well, there's no drugs, but there's sure as hell evidence of...something. Probably just a sick joke on our dealers part, but I don't know, maybe you'd enjoy spend some time staring at used sex toys? Can probably just bag it for evidence the dealers full of crap if he says it was something important and head back. Then you can go back to your regular dog-walking duties and I can have a pleasant little chat with out informant about all this."

Fawkes

Postby Valtiel » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:19 am

Jameson comes walking in, looking a bit grumpy. "Hey, smart mouth, just remember who the hell you're speaking to. It might some back to you later." he says, in a tone she hadn't heard from him before. He looks over the scene, not really impressed with any of it. "Damn girl, you sure do like dirty places like this. It looks like an orgy scene." He picks up one of the used condoms and looks at it. "Hah, looks like this one spurted a lot!" the way he behaves disgusts you. Why would he touch that?

He throws the condom right in front of you, it makes a splashing sound as it hits the ground. "Well, might as well bring back that box. It might be evidence to something more than just a simple drug dealer," Jameson says as he starts walking out. "Be careful not to trip, or use some of those toys yourself. You don't want to contaminate the evidence," he laughs as he walks out of there.

As he gets into the car, he lights another smoke and yells at you again. "Be my guest interrogating that scum, I get a feeling he'll talk more about these toys with you!"
Valtiel

Postby Fawkes » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:33 am

Kelly gives Jameson a withering glare as he talks, disliking him more and finding him even more of a disgusting sleeze. When he threw the condom in front of her, she flinched and took an involuntary step back, yelling "What the hell was that?" in shock.

As he's almost out of sight, she mutters just loud enough for him to hear her without being able to make out what she says "Disgusting piece of shit."

Putting on her latex gloves and grabbing a large evidence bag, Kelly slid the box and its contents into it. There was no way she was going to spend an hour carefully sorting each toy some slut had covered in her juices while standing a puddle of cum the girl must have been fucking bathing in, from the amount there is.

That done, she returns to the car, stows it, and gets in the passenger seat. "Right, lets get the fuck out of here."

Fawkes

Postby Valtiel » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:42 am

"Sure thing," Jameson says, as she gets in the car. He's smirking like a child at how he's been able to irritate her. Or at least that is what you think. The drive back is silent but Jameson seems in a good mood for some reason. Getting back to the police station Jameson drops her off, "See you later, sugar. Good luck with the interrogation!" he says as he drives off to play with his dogs. His entire behaviour annoyed her to hell, but perhaps she could get back at the drug dealer.

Getting inside with the box, she is met with the Chief. He has a serious look on his face. "Hey, Kelly, we have a problem. Those drugs that were confiscated from the drug dealer... they're gone. We don't know how the hell it could happen, but that dealer is about to go free unless you can get anything out of him. He wants a lone interrogation with the one who caught him... you. I know it might feel bad going in there alone, but it's all we got. I trust in you." he said as he started walking back to his office. "Oh, and he wants those evidence you found with in the interrogation. I wouldn't normally allow it, but when we are this close... We need to listen to him."
Valtiel

Postby Fawkes » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:53 am

Kelly, still stewing in anger from dealing with Jameson, and holding the evidence bag away from her to absolutely minimize the amount of contact it had with her, nods reluctantly "It's all extremely irregular sir. but if we have a chance to getting to him to say anything, then yes sir." Looking concerned, she asks "Do we have any idea who tampered with the evidence?"

Regardless of the answer, she marches confidently into the interrogation, and slams the evidence bag loudly onto the bare metal table "Okay sick, so why'd you send us after this shit? Some junkie run out of cash and you wanted the toys she used to pay for the hit back?"

Standing and looking down at the criminal, her face is twisted into a scowl of disgust and loathing.

Fawkes

Postby Valtiel » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:17 pm

The Chief shook his head as she asked about the evidence. "We have no idea. It seems to have been done somewhere late night, but it could have been at any time. We are trying to find out more, but I have no idea if we will find out before this bastard has to be let loose. See what he'll say, and report back to me."

As Kelly storms into the interrogation room she notices the drug dealer. He's sitting awfully comfortable in his chair looking bemused at something. How could he know that the evidence was gone? As you slam down the evidence bag her hardly flinches and just looks into your eye with a load of confidence. "Okay sick, so why'd you send us after this shit? Some junkie run out of cash and you wanted the toys she used to pay for the hit back?" He pulls his hands back, still in cuffs as if in some kind of defence. "Woah, is that some way to treat an innocent man? I just did you a favour!" he says as he points at the box. "I just gave you the best present you could ever want."

You can hardly believe what he's blabbering about, but he continues his calm talking. "By the look of things... I'd guess some evidence was lost all of the sudden. So suddenly, I'm innocent officer Kelly Anderson." Wait... where did he know about the evidence? "Listen, I'm here to offer you a deal. You play a little game I've set up, play it for a month and nothing more happens to this case. But if you don't want to play... suddenly the cops will find the drugs in your apartment, or in your locker downstairs. It doesn't matter. It would be so tragic to see your careerer go down the drain." His smirk widens even more, you want to punch the smile off his face, but...

"So, will you play this game? Or will you go to prison as a dirty cop? I promise, playing the game will be much more satisfying."
Valtiel

Postby Fawkes » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:20 pm

As the dealer speaks, the contempt on Kelly's face turns to anger "..right. So while your busy trying to blackmail a police officer and claiming intent to plant evidence, got any reason I should believe your not just full of shit?"

Fawkes

Postby Valtiel » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:46 pm

"Oh, believe me, I'm not full of shit. Do you really think this is all just a coincidence? That the evidence is suddenly gone? You messed with the wrong people when you arrested me. Besides..." he said while while leaning in over the table, "If you don't believe me you can go check your locker. If I am not mistaken, a dirty cop like you already has some drugs in there." he laughed as he said this. His arrogance annoyed you, but he was sure in what he said. "You're welcome to try and leave, but I can't guarantee that my offer still stands when you leave that door. Until I say so. It's up to you though."

You weren't sure how the hell he was so confident. He couldn't have gotten the drugs into the locker... it was impossible! Unless he had help... Before you had time to finish he pulled out something from his pocket. You gasped as he threw it on the table, it was a picture of your parents and you at the time you got done with the police academy. But... it always hung in your locker room. "I found this picture somewhere, in case you need some proof that I mean business. But if you really want to play this game, all you have to do is open that box you got right there." He smirked once again as he pushed the picture over to you.
Valtiel

Postby Fawkes » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:54 pm

Looking at the photo, she saw red for a moment and had to resist the urge to just take her night-stick and beat the dealer bloody. Hissing at him she says "If you think I'm going to let you get away with this..."

Staring at the photo for a few minutes, she eventually slumped her shoulders and sighed in defeat. She couldn't risk him not being full of shit. She'd just play along for a little while, then sort things out and string him up. Maybe he'd evven reveal who he was working with while he gloated.

Sighing, she took the box out of the bag and placed it on the table. "Alright, here are your toys.Want me to uncuff you leave you to relieve yourself a bit with them?" she says, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

Fawkes

Postby Valtiel » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:04 pm

"Ah, I'm so glad you decided to play along. It will feel good for you, I promise!" he says with a glee as he sits up in the chair, his eyes lighting up with a dirty look. "You see, the game goes like this: For 14 days from now you have to do everything I tell you to. If you do not, suddenly, someone might tip Internal Affairs of you hiding drugs. If you pass the 14 days, I'll turn myself in. With the drugs. So, now that the rules are down..." he says as he extends his hands "Please, get me out of these cuffs. I need to show you your new toys!"

He clearly doesn't care about your sarcasm, but regardless if you takes off his cuffs he lifts the lid of the box. "You see that skirt? From now on, you'll wear that each day at work." he says gloating. "And also you will not wear underwear any more. You can take them off now." You can't believe what he's saying, how dare he?!
Valtiel

Postby Fawkes » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:34 pm

Kelly looked in horror at the skirt that he pulled out. The thing would barely cover her crotch and ass, and was tight enough that it would barely hide anything anyway. And no panties! she wouldn't be able to climb onto a bus or sit down if there people who might see.

But, well, it was only two weeks right? Probably not even that, she'd fine some way to bust the guy way sooner. And it was embarrassing, but its not like anything was actually happening to her, right? Given the alternative, her pride could take the hit.

Glaring daggers at the dealer, she shoves the skirt into her pocket and reaches under her skirt, quickly pulling down her conservative white panties and handing them to him. "Hear you go, you fucking pig."

Fawkes

Postby Valtiel » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:45 pm

He takes the panties, brings them up to his nose and smells them. "Thanks, I'll treasure this." As Kelly pulls the skirt away, he shakes his head and starts talking in a manner as if she was a child. "Tsk, tsk tsk. You don't seems to listen well. I want you to change that skirt now. And also, when I said underwear, I meant ALL underwear." He pointed at her breasts, as he sat down. Before you know it he has pulled out his half-erect penis and starts jerking it, with your panties. "Make it worthwhile for me, show me your nice body."

It disgusts you to no end. This god damn prick is sitting here, masturbating with your panties right in front of you! His cock had already grown fully erect, and his head was already glistening from precum. He was really enjoying himself, that pig. But as he sat there she couldn't help but think... if she were to change now, everyone in the station would notice she had changed. What would they think about her?
Valtiel

Postby Fawkes » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:17 pm

Kelly simply looked at her blackmailer blankly for a moment. He wanted her to..change now? To come out of an interview with a prisoner wearing a different skirt, and one that looks made for a streetwalker at that? She felt her cheeks go red at the simple thought of it! But the only alternative was for her to get caught with a bunch of drugs from evidence, and now she had uncuffed a prisoner nd taken off her panties while talking with him, which certainly wouldn't look good at the review panel.

Looking directly down so she wouldn't have to see the disgusting lowlife using her panties to jerk off, Kelly wordlessly removes her jacket and folds it on the table. Her proud C-cups jut prominently from her white colored shirt, which she slowly unbuttons as a blush starts to spread across her cheeks. Trying desperately to ignore the dealer in front of her and imagine she's home, she reaches behind he bra and quickly unlatches and takes off her bra, her breasts jiggling slightly as they come free.

Covering the nippples from the dealer with arm, she silently, quickly put her shirt back on. The fits tight enough that it's obvious she's not wearing a bra to anyone looking within a few feet, and you can see the outlines of her nipples. Putting her jacket back on, overjoyed at least something's covering her property, she hesitates for several seconds before eventually loosening her belt and letting +her skirt fall to
making a point to fully hide her immaculately shaved from the dealers view as she pulls the skirt up and ties it.

Glaring at him with a sincere deathwish, she carfully tries to look at his face without even glacing at his cock "Satisfied, you fucking sicko?

Fawkes

Postby Valtiel » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:38 pm

As you strip for him, you can feel his eyes pierce you, watching every movement you make as his stroking of his cock gets louder and louder as you take more clothes off. Thankfully he doesn't speak all the while you're stripping off, all he does is wank his cock. The situation makes you feel disgraced, just wishing it was all soon over.

As you quickly finish getting the new skirt and shirt on, he groans a bit in disapproval. "Satisfied, you fucking sicko?" He smiles back at her, all the while wanking off as hard as ever. "That was really hot, you could almost think you were a stripper," he says grinning. He admires the tight skirt on you, it cups your ass perfectly and you can almost see the bottom of the ass cheek. "You really like this, don't you? I knew you would. That's why I chose you. I can see your nipples harden, you dirty little cop. Turn around for me." He commands you, sounding very stern as if you were his dog. "Bend a little down for me, let me see that skirt a bit better as it clutches that magnificent ass of yours."
Valtiel

Postby Fawkes » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:55 pm

A deep blush starting to spread across her cheeks, Kelly turned around to give the thug a good view of her ass, then leaned against the wall of the interrogation room next to the door, at a steep enough angle to give the fucker the view he wants.

Like this, the skirts even tighter, only a bit better then painted on. Even worse, it's short enough that it slides up as she leans, revealing most of her ass, and giving an excellent view of her shaved pussy to anyone who cared to look up her skirt, or even just looked in the general direction.

Fawkes

Next

Return to Private Games