New Land[EarthSage]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: New Land[EarthSage]

Postby MelissaB » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:25 pm

The plant woman pulls away from the kiss. "You said something about me helping agaisnt your 'husband'?" she asks ignoring the spears. at this though she seals the pair of you in vines deafening you both to the world around you and presumably the world to you. The temple's ocupiants go away sulking that they are left out.

"I'll not fight him for you. If that was what you wanted." she states sitting back on a thorn of plants within the little chamber creating a seat for you as she does. "Or would you prefer a bed. judging by what I learnt from kath you've quite the appiete." she smirks. "Oh The process drained her but i only wanted recent memories. If i wanted more she could of beem a lot worse off."
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Earthsage » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:47 pm

"Oh.. So you take memories, dear? Well... Do you at least let them keep the memories as well, or do you simply consume them wholesale?.."
More curious than anything, Wilma completely ignores the bed, as for right now her massive appetite is sated.
Feh.. Massive appetite. So she had multiple bouts of sex in one night, so what? The girls enjoyed it..
An Axe, a shield, and a good fight are all y'need for a good time! That and some friends to share it with!
Earthsage

Postby MelissaB » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:25 pm

The creature gives you a smirk. "it is more of sharing i can't strip them from her but I could look at them like looking through a selection of pictures just each object is titled." she explains before looking around the chamber. "again we are not yet discussing how You want me to help you. Or even if I can. The affairs of fleshy things such as yourself do not concern me." she comments as she leans into her throne. "So 'Arixia' though you certainly lack her pleasence or abilities. It's what you have been deemed. and there is suffient evidence to beleive it for now. How may your daughter serve you help?"
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Earthsage » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:28 pm

"Mmm, you don't sound very confident of me, though I can't blame you for that. Mayhaps you know what this thing is-" With that, she taps the new tattoo on her body, "And.. If there are any specific items that could help me channel its effects."
An Axe, a shield, and a good fight are all y'need for a good time! That and some friends to share it with!
Earthsage

Postby MelissaB » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:35 pm

She looks you over. "that is a sapping of me. Transfers some of my ability to control plantlife to you. i suggest you practice and experiment if you want to get better at using it. I suggest the same with your controlling of rocks. you're current usage is awfully basic for a goddess." she comments sticking a green tongue out at you. "Rock shards and a ball of rock to trap me aren't exactly divine powers. Howeer as for items helping you. Your staff does that, only doesn't help your ability to control plants because you've no idea how to." she states the conversation goes on with her insulting your abilities a lot and your tatto pulsing in her presence giving you a content feeling just from her voice. "It latched on because it liked you." she comments when your eyes go to the tattoo.

MelissaB

Postby Earthsage » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:50 pm

Wilma laughs. "I've always been a fan of simple solutions. Expending the energy to make a fancy chest or other contraption would have been wasted when you simply broke out of them, and the rock shards were the fastest thing to make.."
As she says this, she puts the stone spears she created back to the earth they came from.. And starts trying to manipulate the plant woman in front of her, using her staff as a focus.
A simple prank to make her breasts bloom pink flowers where her nipples would be, nothing more.. She was kind of hoping that the woman wouldn't notice for a little while.
Earthsage

Postby MelissaB » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:14 pm

If the woman notices the sudden change in her body she makes no indication and carries on as normal. "Perhaps we should show ourselves so no one thinks i am harming you." with that the vines slowly begin to sink away bringing forth the light as it spreads into the vine walled chamber that slowly sinks away revealing you to a gathering of priests, priestess and acolytes. "We shouldn't find from your worshipers after all." she comments smirking at you.

MelissaB

Postby Earthsage » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:57 pm

Taking in the sudden crowd with grace, Wilma simply smiles out at the gathered priests and priestesses.
"Why, hello everyone. It's good to see you all.."
Wilma makes no motion to indicate there's anything wrong with this situation. She simply grabs her staff, gives a small nod to the plant woman..
"I never got your name, my dear. May I know it?.."
And, once the name was procured, she'd go and check on Katheria.
Earthsage

Postby MelissaB » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:11 pm

The woman looks at you a moment before finally answering. "My name? huh. Lecasion." she states with bemused expression as you depart. Calling out after you with a smile. "Do tell me how my snack is doing." she laughs

As you get to your chambers you find Talia sitting down drinking some wine while Kath looks near unconscious laying in her bed. surprisingly enough without any clothing. "Should sleep in sacred robes." is how Talia explained it when you looked Kath over. Talia offers you a glass. "She appears fine though needs to sleep and rest. So no waking her up to bed her." Looking around she sighs. "Perhaps we should of listened to her?"

MelissaB

Postby Earthsage » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:45 pm

"Tch! I don't have that high a Libido, miss Talia.. I was checking on her!"
Sighing in relief as she realizes Katheria won't die, she idly runs her fingers through Talia's hair.. Not actually realizing she's doing it.
"I can control the plant life around me, now. A valuable skill, don't you agree? Whether it was worth letting her out.. I don't know. I've gotten her word she won't harm anyone like she did Katheria, nor kill anyone either. I think we'll just have to deal with things from there."
Earthsage

Postby MelissaB » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:27 pm

Talia nods and leans back into the chair. she makes a passively motion withher head into your hand seeming to like the attention. "We'll see. Kath said something about a small army was here for you. more like a bodyguards but if we needed we could send her back to that chest. Provided we can get her to it." she sighs and sips her drink acting as if your fingers in her hair was normal. "So what are we doing next?" she asks looking up at you with a small smile.

MelissaB

Postby Earthsage » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:37 pm

"For now.. You can relax. I'm going to go and practice.. Keep an eye on your sister, for me. ... And tell me if you ever reconsider having my child in you, dear."
With a devilish wink and a blown kiss, Wilma leaves after that. She goes to find a secluded spot that has both plant life and stone around, so she can begin practicing with her powers..
A little bit of practice doesn't hurt. A lot might, but it'll help her out in the future.
Earthsage

Postby MelissaB » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:02 pm

Talia shakes her head at your request. "not unless we marry." she states with a smile as you leave her with her sister.

Your find a small pond at the temple where no one appears to be seems most are busy talking the plant woman's ear off or going about their usual duties. the small has a few fish some plants and a rock bed. everything you were looking for and some fish to witness your practice. their eyes appear to be judging you but that's just your paranoid brain stating you might look stupid.

MelissaB

Postby Earthsage » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:13 pm

If she looks stupid now, she'll just have to deal with looking stupid all the time.
For now she'll start small. Wilma tries to form a rosebush at her feet, one that has thorns that look sharp.. But are actually very flexible and soft.
Earthsage

Postby MelissaB » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:49 pm

while you manage to make them they appear to grow thin and half dead. Taking another attempt they thicken and become more flexable as life seems to seep into the rosebush, almost to your hopes but the thorns appear more like nubs along the plants. the fish swimmingly away beneath you.

meanwhile you can hear a few footsteps behind you.

MelissaB

Postby Earthsage » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:47 am

Sighing, and realizing that that would probably be the best she would get for right now, Wilma turns to face the person coming up behind her.
"Yess~?"
Earthsage

Postby MelissaB » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:41 am

A small eep comes from the visitor before they stumble trying to come up with words. "I am.. erm I was um. Hm perhaps I could help you goddess?" she asks with a blush. "I mean I could go back to tending the temple if you'd prefer. Sorry to of disturbed you." she panics clearly trying to get out of the situation. She takes a step backwards to beleive though you can tell she doesn't want to leave exactly.

MelissaB

Postby Earthsage » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:31 am

Waving a hand, Wilma causes a gentle chair of wood, vines, and leaves to form behind the girl so that she falls into it, and stands to turn the new arrival.
"Yes~... I mean, even me making that little thing helps a great deal. I need to practice, after all.. What's your name, dear heart? I believe you know mine."
Tired after attempting to change so much in so little time, Wilma stands and stretches.. A full body stretch, from the tips of the toes to the tops of the fingers, in order to regain a little bit of energy as her body shivers and reacts to being all stretched out.
It won't last long.. but it'll keep her from just dozing off on this poor girl. So many new faces to meet.. She had never really been a social person before.. All of this.
Oh well.
Earthsage

Previous

Return to Private Games