New Land[EarthSage]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

New Land[EarthSage]

Postby MelissaB » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:42 pm

Character Sheet

Name: Wima Verrent
Race: Human
Appearance: A tall and almost shockingly pale skinned woman with short hair dyed a deep green. Her blue eyes look out from a small and slightly off proportion face. Wears loose and comfortable clothing and utterly detests the thought of wearing the restrictive formal clothing of more proper folk. Has an impressive D-cup rack complementing her heavy body, and an 8 inch cock that hides between her legs. Still virginal, and awkward about it.
Traits:
Earth Magician: Can form various structures and weapons out of the earth beneath her to help her complete various tasks.
Friendly: A general love of getting to know others allows this girl to make friends and acquaintances more easily than most.

Flaws
Shy and easily flustered: The cause for her much bemoaned status as a single lady, whenever the topic of intimacy comes up she's the first to blush and look away, losing her cool quickly because of it.
Not a fighter: Untrained in the arts of war, she can't really hold her own in any type of battle.

Bio: A trained Geomancer focused on building structures, her latest contract for working on restoring an old ruin went bad.. An ancient device lit up as soon as she touched it, and she's not in a very unfamiliar land with only some clothes, her magic, and her wits to hep her get home.. If she even can.

Introduction.

You awake to find yourself in a temple one which architecture you don't recognise almost off putting about the place it's as if the light hides from the shadows and not the other way round. Your memory is fuzzy be even then you realise you must of gone through some portal because this wasn't the temple you were just in. The temple which you note appears well looked after perhaps you'll find answers after all. Whatever the case you appear to be in a summoning circle when you rise. taking a look around you see a large door and walk through it and into the light of outside. the suns, wait suns? Shine light heavenly upon the land as you look out down from the hill the temple sits on to an expanding city extremely large with a great spire overlooking it all. Even from here you can hear the loud noises of a city at work. to your left you notice what must be the temple's main building and the sounds of prayer can be heard from within.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Re: New Land[EarthSage]

Postby Earthsage » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:01 am

Wilma is.. Shocked, the the sight of the multiple suns hanging over the sky. This was definitely not home.. And this temple was definitely not the one she had passed out in, after that strange device started whirring and flashing..
Damn the contractor, she had been told that the damn ruins wouldn't do that kind of thing. Lying.. Cheating.. Agh!
Wilma can't hope to find an answer in this temple, as though it may be well tended, there's no-one here right now..
She instead cautiously moves forward, towards the temple entrance, adjusting her ruffled clothing as she tries to figure out where she is...
An Axe, a shield, and a good fight are all y'need for a good time! That and some friends to share it with!
Earthsage

Postby MelissaB » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:49 am

As you approach the door a hooded figure stops you holding up a hand. "Excuse prayer is in session you must wait outside." he states flatly as if he was bored of his job of keeping people from disturbing those inside. Well that worked well. He however perks up a little. "You are welcome to wait with me until it finishes but that won't be for another hour at least." he adds with a hint of annoyance.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Earthsage » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:52 am

Wilma raises a finger in annoyance, and tries to get a word in before she's shoved out of this temple.
"Before you say anything more, and I realize this will make me sound insane, but I was doing work in a temple that was in.. Much worse repair than this one is, and I got transported.. Here. I have no idea what this place is or who this temple is dedicated to.. And I'd appreciate any knowledge you could give me, if that's alright."
Not one to beat around the bush, and not afraid to be thought of as crazy, because.. Well, she is crazy to be home! She doesn't even know who these people are, and is afraid she'll encounter social gaffe after social gaffe as she tries to work things out with the people who live in this city...
An Axe, a shield, and a good fight are all y'need for a good time! That and some friends to share it with!
Earthsage

Postby MelissaB » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:01 am

The man looks at you skeptically. "Oookay. This is the city of Velsharise." he speaks in a patronising slow voice as if he was speaking to an idiot. "And this is the temple to the Queen Goddess Arixia." she stops and looks at you as if waiting for you to comprehend him as if he waits for you to finally tell him you are having him on. Once you don't even give the slightest of recognition to the names he gives you another funny look from beneath his hood. "What temple? Wait how did you get here anyway?"

MelissaB

Postby Earthsage » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:10 am

"An old temple I was hired to restructure, or rather, rebuild.. I was transported here via magic, and.. Well, I ended up in that summoning circle over there."
She nonchalantly points towards the aforementioned circle, while internally her mind is racing. She had never heard of any of those names, at all. Combined with the fact that there are two suns here..
She has the feeling she's really, really far from home..
Earthsage

Postby MelissaB » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:20 am

Her man nods slowly as you speak not a hint of understanding hits him until you mention the circle. "Wait you came from the circle? the old rebirth building?" he looks at you as if you're mad. "Erm please. wait here i'll grab the head priestess." she looks panicked and shakey now and runs off yelling back at you. "Please for the goddess wait there.". about half a minute wait you see him run back to you panting. seems he ran told them and ran straight back without stopping for a breather by the looks of him. Them being the group of robes people heading your way urgently lead by a tall human with a silver crown on her head her eyes piercing as she stares at you. almost appearing to be baring down on you from the look you are getting. he leans on the wall panting heavily. "Thanks... for... waiting." he adds blowing hot breath as he tries to catch his.

MelissaB

Postby Earthsage » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:23 am

Wilma holds as still as she can, while holding her head in her hands with a sigh.
"I really hope that whatever coming from the old Rebirth temples means.. It doesn't entail you all being really angry at me.. I really do hope that you aren't going to try and kill me."
Wilma tenses a little bit, worried about how well she can.. Well, the answer is that she can't defend herself well, and has no idea how to survive in this strange world. It's seemingly foreign nature is being reinforced moment by moment.. And... She's afraid she won't be able to get back.
Earthsage

Postby MelissaB » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:09 am

The priestesses surround you slowly some looking at you in awe others in disbelief, all except the head priestess you is angry. "Do you care to explain how you broke into a sealed chamber?" She asks clearly doubting your story.

MelissaB

Postby Earthsage » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:33 am

Wilma shrugs helplessly.
"I told your fellow priest my story, and.. Well, that's about it. I was doing restoration work on a temple in much worse condition than this place is in.. And.. I touched some device in thge back of it. It lit up, started making noise, and I passed out. I woke up in the summoning circle over there.."
With a hopeless look, she points to the same circle again. She really doesn't know how she got here...
Earthsage

Postby MelissaB » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:43 am

One of the other priestesses speaks up. "Archpriestess do you know what this means?" Without missing a beat she responds. "If she is not lying then i am looking at the face of my goddess born onto the land she created. Awoken in her very temple from the tomb built around her mortal form." She stares at you as she speaks judging your reaction to this news

MelissaB

Postby Earthsage » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:52 am

Inside her mind, Wilma is repeating, "I am going to die as soon as they realize I'm not their goddess.."
Externally, she tries to keep her cool, and noncommittally shrugs as she watches the Archpriestess right back.. Trying to figure out some way to get out of this alive...
Earthsage

Postby MelissaB » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:11 am

Seeing your reaction she huffs. "If you are my goddess, I would ask you show us the gift used to create this land. manipulate it for us. Prove it is you Arixia." she states matter of factly. The rest of the priests and priestesses hold their breath as she look at you with hopeful eyes.

MelissaB

Postby Earthsage » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:17 am

With a sigh, Wilma can only assume they mean one thing..
"Very well."
She uses parts of the stones underneath her to form a walking staff, a simple affair with no special adornments.. But seeing as how they weren't stabbing her for working her magic, she immediately follows with satisfying a nervous habit she had developed a long time ago.
Compressing the walking staff into a small sphere, she rolls it around in her hands a little bit and admires the smooth textures used to make the flagstones here.. She had always disliked rougher stones, as doing this with them had resulted in small cuts and rashes to appear in the palms of her hands..
As she though that, she immediately started sculpting. A habit from her early days as a geomancer apprentice, she had found that constructing small sculptures of people from the local stone allowed her to not only exercise fine motor control and earth-shaping, but also get a feel for how hard it would be to work with the stone in the area around her..
With no other option readily presenting itself, she produces a very passable model of the high priestess in front of her. It's no work of great artistry, as any trained sculptor could produce a much better model.. But it's still a clear representation of the woman in front of her.
Earthsage

Postby MelissaB » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:30 am

Seeing your work the priests and priestesses around the high priestess dropped to their knees calling you Arixia or Queen Goddess. Dropping their offerings at your feet. Though you notice being confused for the goddess that created the land doesn't get you much of value in the terms of offerings as you note they are offering you flowers from white lilies to a mixture of roses.

The high priestess herself is speechless her previous anger and distrust gone as she drops her to knees once she catches herself and dips her head to you. "My Goddess Arixia please forgive me for doubting it was you. I beg your forgiveness." She holds her hands out to take the stone figurine of herself from you. the way she reaches for it was as if she valued it as if was gold but thought it as fragile as glass. Not the smooth dull grey the stone the figurine actually is.

MelissaB

Postby Earthsage » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:33 am

With a small smile, she handed the statue to the priestess, happy to have made someone else happy.
"Don't.. Don't worry about it."
She's very uncomfortable with being called a goddess.. As she really doesn't think she is one.
She really doubts she'd be able to just tell them that she isn't though. and, well.. The flowers are nice.
"I must say, the stones you made this temple from are wonderfully smooth. Usually I end up with a few cuts from doing that, but none this time.. And, if I may ask, do you know where I could find some food?"
She says the last bit with a rueful smile. She is really hungry, as her earlier enthusiasm for working on the.. Other.. Temple... Caused her to forget about eating for the entire day. She's starving, and honestly is having trouble standing upright after using so much energy on the sculpture.
... If she's honest.. It feels like she's falling...
Earthsage

Postby MelissaB » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:40 am

The priests look at one another and all scramble off as if racing to be the one to bring you some food. The high priestess Slowly rises. "We used what you gave us." she pauses as if trying to find the right words. "Goddess. News of this will spread if you stay in the open. We should perhaps go inside so you can enjoy your food. The flowers. I'll have an acolyte gather them and bring you them later in a vase." she motions you to follow as she walks towards the temple proper she cradling the figurine.

"The acolyte on the door duty said you had no knowledge of where you were. Only that you were building what he said was your tomb before awaking to exit it. This true?" she speaks as she leads you down a hall that you can only gaze in wonder at the marble carved floors and pillars as well as the walls. Split into sections that have a different carving in each. If you stopped you could get a better look but your stomach growls as the thought occurs to you.

MelissaB

Postby Earthsage » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:44 am

"Indeed, High Priestess.."
She's feeling very weak from hunger now, and has to lean at least a tiny bit on the other woman. She blushes a slight bit from being so close to her, and whispers aa very quiet, "Apologies.. I am.. Tired, from making the figurine.. Too much work, and not enough rest to sustain it."
Wilma yawns loudly after she finishes speaking, realizing all too late that she really should have eaten something today..
Earthsage

Postby MelissaB » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:17 am

The High priestess makes no comment and only smiles helping you along to a chair in her chamber. a large selection of fruit, bread, meat. looks like venison and cheese brought to the table and set before you. The high priestess setting her figurine done before taking a seat next to you. "Please. Enjoy the food." she offers motioning for you to eat as the acolytes leave and close the doors.

MelissaB

Postby Earthsage » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:51 pm

Gratefully taking a seat, Wilma shoots a smile at the priestess as she starts eating.
She doesn't go all in despite her hunger, as she knows it would be bad for her later to wolf down food.. Too many experiences with stomach pains and embarrassing problems at the latrines from doing that exact thing have left her cautious about repeating her mistake.

As she eats, though, she glances at the high Priestess more closely.. And can't help but feel her.. Her.. Start to stand to attention as she realizes this woman is actually rather attractive. She tries to keep herself under control, but almost groans as she realizes her neediness is clearly showing on her face, as a flush of arousal travels up from her crotch and spreads across her cheeks.
Earthsage

Next

Return to Private Games