Miss Starlight! Issue #1 [Fawkes]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Miss Starlight! Issue #1 [Fawkes]

Postby Hazard1325 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:10 am

Starlight descended into the dark labs below... following the trail of bodies she came across a large open room filled with a dozen large vats of greenish liquid. Submerged in the cloudy waters were the strange horrors Deltrox liked to create. Looking around near the central control console Starlight saw Ardent was unconscious on the ground... there was no sign of whatever had done that to her but there were no visible guards in the vat room. Approaching the downed hero Starlight suddenly stopped as she realized the creatures in the vats were moving, before she could react two of them sprang up on either side of her grabbing for her, both were basically mutated humanoids that had been endowed with massive members that were both pointed right at her.
Hazard1325

Postby Fawkes » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:17 am

Seeing Ardent on the ground, Starlight gets very concerned and dives through the air for her, trying to see if she was alright. Which of course meant she wasn't paying any attention to the apparently inert golems in the vats. Surprised as they grab her, Starlight almost goes berserk as she sees their huge members. Eyes flaring with energy she attempts to throw them off her, screaming NO! Die you monsters!
As a warning, if I'm playing a girl, she's rape bait.

Looking for a Animeish picture? PM I probably have something like you're looking. Especially if you're looking for something sexy.
Fawkes

Postby Hazard1325 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:31 pm

The two golems bent Starlight over, one aiming to force himself into her mouth while the other took care of her rear when a calm voice echoed around the room. "Hold off a minute... I want to see the bitch squirm." Deltrox began to limp over to her leaning heavily on a cane at his side. Despite the crippled leg he was still a massive man stronger than most thugs she encountered day to day. "I want to hear her plan, how exactly did she plan on beating me when I have an army of golems patrolling my lair at any given moment." He asked with a grin. "And how exactly do you plan on getting out of this one?" He asked prodding her gut with his cane. "You won last time with the help of those other sluts but this time I've beaten you all because you were stupid enough to come at me one at a time." He sneered turning to walk away. "Any last words before my men break you... Starslut?"

It was then that Starlight noticed Alexis had slipped in through the tunnel entrance and was now sneaking across the opposite catwalk avoiding the golems... Deltrox didn't seem to have any idea she was there but if he returned to the control console he would have easy assess to the cameras.
Hazard1325

Postby Fawkes » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:34 am

Starlight struggles with every ounce of strength in her, desperately attempting to avoid being molested and raped twice in one day, and this time in full view of the woman she loved! As Deltrox walked towards the camera's, she panicked even more and called out You fucker! What, just going sit and watch while your fucking amateur hour frankensteins have me? Your leg not the only part that's crippled?. She tries desperately to antagonize him enough that at least he focuses on her and doesn't notice Alexis, and hopefully comes close enough for her to hurt.

Looking for a Animeish picture? PM I probably have something like you're looking. Especially if you're looking for something sexy.
Fawkes

Postby Hazard1325 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:25 pm

Deltrox looked back at her with a sour look on his face. The pause gives Alexis enough time to run over to the control console and she starts up the machinery. Deltrox glances up as a crane collides with him and he slides over the edge of the catwalk holding on with a single hand. "Take them both!" He shouts out in anger and the two golems prepare to plunge into Starlight though another crane swings around taking one of them over the edge with it so she only had to wrestle with the golem behind her. He doubled her over and started pushing into her rear.
Hazard1325

Postby Fawkes » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:47 pm

Starlight yelps, as the monster doubles her over a railing and pushes aside her costume to expose her crotch and ass. She frantically attempts to kick and swing away from the monster trying to plunge into her. Looking hopefully towards the controls, she tries to see if Alexis is still there and about to help her out.

Fawkes

Postby Hazard1325 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:14 pm

She manages to squirm enough so that the golems thick cock slides over her rear and across her back instead of penetrating her. It backs up starting to align again when she hears a scream from the console. Another golem had appeared and was swiping for Starlights companion. Thankfully Alexis was able to avoid most of the hits but as she gave ground she approached the edge of the catwalk. Before Starlight could warn her, Alexis tried to hop back from another strike only to collide with the guard rail and go tumbling over into the vat of green goo below. She sinks below the cloudy surface and Deltrox laughs pulling himself up to the catwalk again. "Looks like you should pick better allies..." He turns to the golem that had assaulted Alexis. "Fish her out quickly, if she stays in there to long the mutations will render her unusable..."
Hazard1325

Postby Fawkes » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:51 am

Starlight screams out ALEX! NO! as she falls into the vat and struggles like a cornered rat against the golem attempting to molest her, tryying everything she can even think of to escape so she can save her girlfriend

Fawkes

Postby Hazard1325 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:00 am

With her attention shifted to her girlfriend the golem shoved his long length inside her making her gasp out despite her efforts. It began thrusting into her at a steady pace as the other golem hoped down to the rim of the vat and reached in pulling out Alexis. Her skin was now a sickly pale color and her veins were distended pulsing with a green color similar to the vat. Her black leather suit looked fused to her body now, more flesh than an outfit. Deltrox limped over with a grin using his cane to tilt her head upward. Alexis eyes were now a dark red shade and she grimaced at Deltrox showing a row of long sharp teeth. "Lets see how useful you are... kill." He says pointing at Starlight. Alexis looks at him then back to the golem and Starlight. So confident in his authority Deltrox never even realizes when Alexis's nails elongate into claws and she impales him lifting him up off the ground from behind. He makes a few choking gasps before she tosses him aside and grins. The golem withdraws from Starlight and charges at this new threat, Alexis leaps forward taking its head off on her way over its should. She lands a few feet away from Starlight smirking down at her.
Hazard1325

Postby Fawkes » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:59 am

Starlight yelps as the golem thrusts its monstrous cock into her still sore asshole, being given a front-seat viewing of what her lover has become as she's bent over a railing.

When Alexis stabs Deltrox and destroys the two golems Starlight's shocked into silence for a moment. Still panting from her quick ass rape and rubbing her sore behind, she cautiously and regretfully looks at Alexis "Alex? Are you o--okay that's a stupid question. But, you're..still you right?

[OOC] sorry for the mini hiatus there.

Fawkes

Postby Hazard1325 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:07 am

Alexis glances down at Starlight and the grin on her face never fades, something seems wrong and Starlight only just realizes it. Alexis outfit had been fused to her body and now it seemed like it was twisting at her crotch slowly morphing into a large foot long cock that was already hard. Alexis quickly grabbed Starlight by the head forcing her down on her new member, presumably taking it for a test drive. "Get sucking Starslut..." She taunted in an almost alien voice.
Hazard1325

Postby Fawkes » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:34 am

Starlight is shocked into silence by the sight of a footlong latex cock growing out of her girlfriends crotch. She's forced out of this state by being forced to her knees and told to start sucking it. Looking up terrified at Alexis she pleads Look, Alex, I don't know what happened to you, but if there's anything of you left in there please, listen! You can fight this, you can take back your body!

Fawkes

Postby Hazard1325 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:42 pm

Alexis growled at her showing a row of sharp teeth, she listens to Starlights pleas before shoving the end of her cock against Starlights lips already leaking precum onto her face. Even though she resisted when Alexis pinched her nose shut Starlight had no choice but to open her mouth for air and accept the huge mutant cock. The thick member plunged down into her throat causing it to visibly bulge much to her rapists delight. Starlight noticed a strange taste on the shaft and could feel her body heating up from an aphrodisiac in the cum, whatever mutation she had succumbed to it was clear what its purpose would be if Starlight didn't find a way to reverse this.
Hazard1325

Postby Fawkes » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:48 pm

Tears well up in Starlight eyes as the huge weirdly textured is brutally forced down her throat. Futilely trying to push herself off her newly empowered lover, she looks up at Alexis with wide, pleading eyes silently begging her to stop even as her cock formed an obviously visible bulge in the beautiful alien's slender green throat.

Fawkes

Postby Hazard1325 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:30 pm

Alexis laughed using both hand to start brutally throat fucking Starlight, her eyes were watering from the abuse and she found herself gagging on the huge shaft. It was becoming hard to breathe and her vision started fade away when Alexis finally pulled out with a sigh. Starlight panted leaning against her former lovers thighs as her cock dripped precum down Starlights back. "Time for the main event." She said shoving her to the ground and spreading her green legs. "You got fucked by a whole gang and didn't get knocked up... this should be fine." She said plunging into Starlights cunt without mercy.
Hazard1325

Postby Fawkes » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:53 am

Starlight's piercing scream fills the hideout as her former lover shoves her massive new latex cock insider of the heroine's tight green cunt, tears flowing freely down her face from the whole wretched sequence of events as she''s cruelly used yet again. Looking up pleadingly at the now overwhelmingly powerful Alexis, Starlight pants Alex, why?

Fawkes

Postby Hazard1325 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:40 pm

Alexis sneered at Starlights confusion and began thrusting even harder. "Why? Because I can you little cunt..." She hissed the cock inside Starlight felt just as real as any flesh she had experienced it was even dripping precum that made things a lot less painful then they might be. "After I'm done with you I'll take the others as well... every hero in this town is going to be my cock toy, starting with you." She threatened now standing up dragging Starlight by her thighs to fuck her downward into the cold metal ground. "Now should we see if my new cock is fertile?" She asked with a laugh as she finally pushed in far enough for Starlight to feel a heavy pair of balls slapping against her rear.
Hazard1325

Postby Fawkes » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:50 pm

Against every wish in her mind, Starlight was starting to find the whole experience..hot? The precum leaking out of Alexis' latex cock was making it slide in very smoothly and hit just the right places, and she'd always enjoyed that sort of dirty talk with her. Despite her best efforts, a slight moan escaped the green skinned heroines lips and she felt her prominent nipples get obviously hard under her costume.

As she feels the newly sprouted balls slapping against her ass, Starlight is jolted back into full awareness and panic. Struggling frantically anyway she can to escape she says Wait, what? No! Let me go!

Fawkes

Postby Hazard1325 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:05 pm

Alexis had a firm hold on starlight and despite her struggles she seemed unable to escape the huge cock that was beginning to stretch out her womb with the force Alexis was using. "Come on Starslut, you'll fuck a dozen gangers but I'm not good enough for you?" she taunted, evidently her warped brain thought that incident was somehow Starlights fault and saw it as a slight to their relationship. Then again maybe the mutation had just left her sex crazed and this was the easiest way to work it out. Either way it wasn't long before she could feel the cock begin to pulse and Alexis speed up. With one final thrust Starlight felt an explosion of warmth inside her as Alexis filled the herons womb completely, sticky white strands began to leak out onto the catwalk below them. Alexis for her part seemed overcome with ecstasy, her eyes had rolled back in her head and she dropped to her knees as her member continued to gush. It seemed she had a weakness at the very least.
Hazard1325

Postby Fawkes » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:52 pm

Cum leaking steadily out of her abused pussy, Starlight can only lay there for a moment before getting up. She quickly looks around for rope or cable of some sort and moves to try and bind Alexis before she regains her power, at the same time awkwardly adjusting her costume so it's at least semi-decent and trying to ignore how horny the whole experience has made her.

Fawkes

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games