Miss Starlight! Issue #1 [Fawkes]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Miss Starlight! Issue #1 [Fawkes]

Postby Hazard1325 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:55 pm

Alexis remained on her knees panting as Starlight was able to find some loose cable and wrap up her mutated friend. "... whats... happening." Alexis moaned as her cock continued to gush, her hypersensitive libido seemed to be the only thing stopping her from breaking free of these restraints. Eventually she would come down from her muscle locking orgasm and Starlight would have to find a more permanent solution... and the sisters were still down here incapacitated, she could see Ardent but the other two were gone.
Hazard1325

Postby Fawkes » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:55 pm

As soon as Starlight finishes binding Alexis she runs to Ardent, trying to avoid looking at the massive cock and ignore her painfully hard nipples. Approaching the armored heroine she calls Ardent? It's me, Starlight, are you conscious? as she moves to look for any obvious injuries.
As a warning, if I'm playing a girl, she's rape bait.

Looking for a Animeish picture? PM I probably have something like you're looking. Especially if you're looking for something sexy.
Fawkes

Postby Hazard1325 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:24 am

Ardent groaned rolling onto her back at Starlights touch, she looked unharmed so whatever had hit her was probably magic of some kind. Alexis had slumped to the ground, her cock was pushing up between her breasts and spurting out occasional globs of cum that were sticking to the under side of her chin, it looked like her orgasm was finally coming to a close. She either had to find a better way to contain Alexis or flee with Ardent in tow or face another session of brutal fucking.
Hazard1325

Postby Fawkes » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:12 am

Oblivious to Alexis's recovering, but knowing her incapacitation is temporary, Starlight roughly shakes Ardent and whispers forcefully Come on! Wake up! as she kneels over her, unwittingly presenting her ass and crotch and ass to Alexis's full view.

Looking for a Animeish picture? PM I probably have something like you're looking. Especially if you're looking for something sexy.
Fawkes

Postby Hazard1325 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:47 am

Alexis shambled to her feet and began pacing towards Starlight her arms still bound to her side. She rushed forward and missed Starlights slit lifting her off the ground with the force of the thrust. "You're not getting away that easy! I'll knock your slutty cunt up and your friends." She said glaring down at Ardent who was starting to wake up. "Now stay still, you know you want this cock..."
Hazard1325

Postby Fawkes » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:55 am

The push sends Starlight flying and she lands heavily on her face, giving Alexis another good view of her ass in the air. Quickly pulling herself up and recovering, she uses her flight to tackle Alexis away from the incapacitated Arden yelling Get off her!

Fawkes

Postby Hazard1325 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:02 am

Alexis yelled in anger as she was knocked onto her back by starlight. Her muscles bulged with the effort of trying to break the cables but it seemed like she didn't possess an absurd level of strength like some of the golems she had encountered. "Just you wait until I get out of these." she growls Adrent got to her feet shakily glancing at Alexis. "what on earth is that?" She cried as her eyes began to glow with holy energy and she raised her fist to smite Alexis.
Hazard1325

Postby Fawkes » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:23 am

As Ardent moves to smite Alexis Starlight yells NO! STOP! and jumps in-between them. She wa-IS a friend of mind. Deltrox got to her, and threw her in some weird acid, and she cme out like..this.

Fawkes

Postby Hazard1325 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:31 am

Ardent struggled to get a better aim and glared at the green skinned alien. "Get out of the way shes-" Before Ardent had time to finish Starlight felt herself become a living projectile as she's kicked forward into her ally, her breasts began to smother Ardent as she landed on top of the crusader... from behind Alexis smiled as her muscles flexed finally snapping the cable apart. "Two at once might be fun..." Alexis mutters sliding her cock between the two of them and pressing down on both of them easily pinning the duo. Starlight felt the huge shaft slide across her stomach as she was about to be used again.
Hazard1325

Postby Fawkes » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:13 am

Starlight lets out a yelp of surprise as she's forced ontop of Ardent, her generous bust smothering the armored blonde as her greater height meant their crotches were still level. Knowing Alexis was far stronger then her, Starlight tries to slip out of her grip without actually fighting it.

As she feels the huge futa cock sliding between herself and Ardent, she whimpers pleadingly Please, not again...

Fawkes

Postby Hazard1325 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:04 am

Ardent struggled to regain her mobility while being squished under Starlights breasts, she tried pushing the alien away but Alexis's weight on both of them was more than enough to keep her pinned. "I'll make you a deal star slut... leave the blonde here for me to play with for a while and I'll catch up with you at home later. I expect you to be ready for another round of fucking." Alexis offered giving Starlight what might be her only chance to escape albeit at the cost of leaving her friend behind...
Hazard1325

Postby Fawkes » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:14 pm

Tear's of shame glistened in Starlight's eyes, but she just couldn't bear to get brutally raped by something that looked like the women she loved again. Almost whispering she said Alright, fine. Ju-just let me go.. Turning to Ardent she said I'm so sorry.

Fawkes

Postby Hazard1325 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:00 am

Ardent lets out a cry of anger before Starlight quickly turns her back and runs away. It doesn't take her long to flee the sight and start flying up in the air though now its not really clear what to do... who knows if Alexis's new mutations were temporary or permanent, and if there was any way to reverse the process. Unfortunately for her she's to preoccupied to notice the cloaked figure on her apartment buildings rooftop as she lands or the dart that hits her in the neck before its to late and the tranquilizer is rushing through her system.

Starlight wakes up feeling heavy chains around her arms and her body slow from whatever drug had been administered to her. She blinked looking around and realized she was in a small metal cell with one wall comprised of some kind of force field. A tall man in heavy armor glanced down at her from the other side. "I can't believe your body is worth six million credits... I mean you didn't even put up a fight, one dart and you go down. I guess I just got lucky when I was headed through the Sol system and picked up on your DNA signature... Neileea." He said using her alien name. She glanced past him to let out a sigh of relief, she could see downtown through his ships window which meant they were still on earth for some reason.
Hazard1325

Postby Fawkes » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:51 pm

Still somewhat disoriented from the darts effects, Starlight began experimentally pulling against her bonds, seeing if any of them had a weakness. Somewhat groggily, she asked her captor What? Who are you, and why have you captured me?

Fawkes

Postby Hazard1325 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:37 am

The metal alloy on her wrists seemed to be strong enough to contain her superhuman strength. The bounty hunter glanced back at her removing his helmet to show a red lizardlike face complete with a snout and two bright yellow eyes. "Lashan... I'm a bounty hunter and you're supposed to be a high profile target for my master but instead of finding a warrior princess from a forgotten kingdom I found some slutty little scrap of meat." He said with obvious distant in his voice. "But enough chat, we need to get going my master will pay well for your body." He said moving towards the control panel, it looks like she was about to be taken far beyond her new home planet unless she found some way to persuade the hunter to let her go...
Hazard1325

Postby Fawkes » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:06 am

As the ship was prepared for take-off, Starlight got desperate. If she was captured and taken off earth, she'd probably never get back again! Frantically she yelled Wait, please! and. once she got his attention, continued in as seductive a voice as she could Isn't there ANYTHING I could do to convince you to let me free?. With her arms bound she couldn't make any motions, but she thrust her tits out as much as she could to attract attention to her cleavage.

Fawkes

Postby Hazard1325 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:27 am

Lashan let out a faint growl of interest as he saw her breasts bulge against her suit. "Maybe I'd be willing to reconsider... money buys a lot of things but sex is still hard to come by for my species. How about I leave you hear on earth and anytime I'm in the system I can stop buy and enjoy a night or two of that astounding ass of yours." He said with a lewd grin walking over to disable the force field and pace around her.
Hazard1325

Postby Fawkes » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:53 pm

Starlight almost wanted to die of shame as she agreed to whore herself out to this alien in exchange for her freedom. Alright, just do whatever you want to me, then let me go.

Fawkes

Postby Hazard1325 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:12 am

Starlight felt her arms being released from the shackles that kept her in place and she looked up at the reptilian hunter as he began striping out of his armor. He had mentioned it was difficult to find women for his kind and she saw why immediately... two large cocks stared down at her from his crotch and both were thicker than anything she had taken before now... "Get on your hands and knees, I enjoy taking you mammals on all fours." He taunted.
Hazard1325

Postby Fawkes » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:18 pm

Staring in terror at the cocks and backing away slightly, Starlights voice cracks with fear as she says Can you, um, lube them up a bit first at least?"

Fawkes

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games