Band of elven flavored rape bait (That guy)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Band of elven flavored rape bait (That guy)

Postby BlueLight » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:37 pm

These brave elfs traveled over many a mountain and river; away from their lush forest in order to trade with heathens that might wish harm on the spirits trees. They are the traders of Benthqua the land of the elves. They are on a holy mission to stop the slaying of noble creatures such as trees through exchange of culture and trade.

This group traveled many miles to the land of fire and ash, to make friends with the rumored demons. These demons are said to be rejected spawn of the dreaded heath daemons ages long past. As proof of the righteous decision, this land is bare of foliage, with geysers of steam bellowing up from the earth in random locations. This land was in great need for there to be life here.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Lilian Del
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 125pds
Appearance: (NSFW) http://g.e-hentai.org/s/0164d4751b/701902-34
Personality: Despite her domineering look, Lilian is actually quite submissive and timid: a bad combination for any succubus, let alone, one from the most prestigious family in Delrok. Not only that, but she became a disgrace to her family after not only failing to seduced a teenage human, but also for allowing him to be seduced by a rival incubus. At this, she was banished from her homeland, with the conditions for her return, and "possible" re-acceptance, is to come back with a harem of at least 100 creatures (no, not dogs, cats, cows, or other animals of that sort) that she has have seduced. Unfortunately, she set off for this 6 years ago, and has still failed at seducing a single soul.
Kinks:Only the "What to Avoid" things will be met with extreme resistance, as she attempts to attract someone.
What To Avoid: Watersport, scat, gore, anything involving death, vore (save non-fatal), penetrating anything other then the main three holes, piercing, that whole baby thing

You stand halfway up a barren mountain of these desolate fields and in the distances you see caravan of 3 wagons and several dozen humanoid hooded shapes moving coming from the icy mountains. How what you like to do young succubus? Maybe you should ignore them and return home with a more life filled territory and let some other demon take of these humans.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Re: Band of elven flavored rape bait (That guy)

Postby that man » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:42 pm

"I'm so hungry..." Lilian sighed, as she wandered through the mountains. "I don't even know how exactly I ended up here...

In the distance, just as Lilian was thinking about collapsing on the ground, thought she saw several carts...with creatures that could be seduced! ...unless this was like the last few caravans.

"It's worth a shot..." Lilian cried.

"Excuse me!" She called out.
that man

Postby BlueLight » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:40 pm

You noticed about three dozen of these hooded figures all looking at you.
"How can we help you? Also could you point us to the closest settlement to sell our warez?" a female voice is says coming under the hood.
BlueLight

Postby that man » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:30 pm

"Sorry, I was lost and-" Lilian began, as the accent slowly descended on her.

It sounded almost like the travelers were-

"Um..." Lilian gulped, "are you guys elves?"
that man

Postby BlueLight » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:42 pm

"This we are. I'm sorry to hear of your situation. Come travel with us! We'd be happy to share our supplies without and we can all enter more civilized land." The she with a cheerful voice as she waves her hands towards the group or maybe it's the caravan. She seems more than helpful but you still can't see her face.... OMG i bet it's a dude that sounds like a gal.
BlueLight

Postby that man » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:46 pm

"They want me to travel with them!" Lilian gasped, with barely disguised joy. "I...these are the first people who wanted me to come with me! Does that mean I can...that means I can finally go home!"

"Uh, sure thank you." Lilian blushed, hoping that her intentions didn't show through. "Um...what's your name, or, names?"
that man

Postby BlueLight » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:24 pm

"I you may call faling of the Oak sect" she says with a sing song. The woman/man hands you a water skin made of leather. It looks like human workmanship but that's from what you've seen of humans craft. Maybe it's elven but you would have to seen human crafts to be sure.
"Shall we continue" she ask not waiting for a reply as her and about 30 other elves continue walking their caravan.
BlueLight

Postby that man » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:22 pm

"T-thank you." Lilian bows, as she far too captivated by the girl...boy...elfs movements to remember her original plan. "I'll follow you then, and, I can help with some things..."

"Did I just let a person seduce me who was just saying hi?" Lilian realized, with some signs as to her internal dilemma on her face. "...again?"
that man

Postby BlueLight » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:57 pm

You follow with the caravan as the wagons creek along. You're sure every creature with in shouting distance knows exactly where the group is and you wouldn't be shocked if a ambush was planned. This was a normal fate for unprepared travelers in the bad lands. They normally didn't bother you since a lone traveler on foot was harder to find or even ambush but a group like this must in general go through choke points, and if they were to take paths impassable by wagon, it would still slow them down for surprised attacks. If it were me, i'd feel naked and bare as my one god like advantage from these ambushes is now gone and so to is my personal safety. After all as a succubus i wouldn't want to get raped now would I?

A elf called leli of the eagle sect spots smoke in the distances and it's possible a village is at the base. From the sounds of it, their is enough smoke to not be a single camp fire but not enough to be a village enblazed. Your group will have to go there to find out for sure. It will take roughly 6 time units of constant travel.

*GM ROLL RANDOM NUMBERS AND DECIDES SOMETHING RANDOMLY!*
(okay how combat works is that i come up with random number that i say does stuff but really is just a number i picked with no logical system behind it. I'm going to say imps have 1 health points so their very weak. If you want to hit them then you either need to have a range weapon or get in close. I'll roll a d20 and if it's 15 or above it's a hit. 20 and you get a double hit unless the monster (a imp) dies in which case you hit another imp. The elves if they roll a d20 at range, can roll a another d20 for 3 hits but they'll automatically hit 2.)

Well you know that ambush that you were likely dreading because the GM said you were dreading? Well it turns out it's happening. A squad of 42(6) imps attack this poor poor caravan in a attempt to either steal the goods; kidnap that succubus bitch; or to get some male manly elf booty! The attackers rush and the elves with viper like reflexes notch their bows and fire
ALL SHOTS[16,19,3,2,4,20,12,13,9,3,11,14,2,6,12,2,15,19,17,8,7,16,9,1,12,17,6,7,18,16,3,7,20,18]
HIT SHOTS[16,19,20,15,19,17,16,17,18,16,20,18] = 14
MIS SHOTS[3,2,4,12,13,9,3,11,14,2,6,12,2,8,7,9,1,12,6,7,3,7]
REROLLED[17,8] = 1
With one volley of arrows the elves put 15 imps out of their misery. You watch as you see these half daemon, half demon creatures explode with blood as the arrows pierce their chest, likely killing them in instances.
You hear a couple imps yell in shock and pain as the arrows miss their mark and land in the creatures limbs. Who's side do you join? If you help take care of the elves, then the imps might reward you but only if they succeed.

RANDOM GM ROLL [18,9,12,12,16,19,+0]
BlueLight

Postby that man » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:43 pm

"Not imps!" Lilian panicked, as she tried to find a place to hide from them.

Unfortunately, Lilian accidentally bumped into one of the Elves, causing her original idea to flounder.

"Uh sorry!" Lilian panicked, again. "I was just...wondering what I could do to help?"
that man

Postby BlueLight » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:05 am

*GM ROLL* you trip and fall on top of a elf. I'd except you'd feel embarrassed but that would be up to you. You feel the elf breast touching yours. If you wanted to attempt to make this creature your little slut, you could try to kidnap her. Hell you might gain favor with the imps in the area for it.

As the battle continues, sounds like that of bags being dragged across gravel can be hear. *roll* 3 of the elves seem to notice the sound and quickly check it. They all shout "Flank!" and a rain of 14 arrows head towards that direction but before that an elf falls to the ground after getting hit over the head. The imp that committed the act quickly dies. and sounds of hitting something else can be heard. You'll have to look to find out what. The rest of the elves continue firing at the attackers with only 3 getting hit. their are now 24(2) imps but the elven number seems to have thinned a bit. Their are 27 elves fighting elves or 28 once you get off this last elf.
BlueLight

Postby that man » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:13 am

"I'M SORRY!" Lilian apologized, but she was to enthralled with the girl to get off.

Instead, she turned to look at whatever was causing the sound, and, depending on how bad it was, would also decide what she would do.
that man

Postby BlueLight » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:46 am

(My god.... The elves might lose! NOOOO!!! They can't lose. Then i'll have to change the title to "Band of elf raping imps!". oh and you'll have to suck it up and resign yourself to be coming a imp brood mother. )
(BTW, are you feeling limited in this battle? I think it will end in about 2 or 3 turns for either group but it seems your kinda a deer in the head lights so i want to fix that if possible.)
So you see 4 imps hitting the ground dead as 2 imps get away with elven slaves.
"Get off of me!" the elf says but damn those lips are saying one thing but they're crying another. You should kiss them hard and violently so they stop screaming at you.
She attempts to push you off but she seems weaker than a human physically. The same seems to hold true as the elves are forced to fight in melee combat with these demons.

The imps have the greater initiative tackling 11 of their elven opponents in one on one combat leaving 16 elves to contend with. Its strange because the imps seems to be using some kinda of magic to knock their elven opponents out. three of the elves are still able to fire their bow all missing (Come on you hippies! You had a 3 in 4 chances of hitting one.) The rest of the 13 elves attempt to fight with swords and knifes but for sure seem much less skilled or adjusted to them.
They are only able to dispatch 3 imps this round.

Maybe you should take the girl and run? The elves don't seem to be doing well and unless you want your noble pussy to become the property of a imp hoard, it's either flight or fight time.
BlueLight

Postby that man » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:54 am

"What do I do?" Lilian panicked. "I mean, it's not like they are...oh wait, Imps are basically Succubus food...

Tapping into what is left of her "Ordering Reserve", and floated above the crowd.

"Listen you scum sucking toilet wipes!" She shouted. "If you don't leave my Elves alone right now, I'm going to turn you all inside out, and use you to wipe myself with your tanned hides. That is, unless you REALLY want to cross the mighty Del clan? I mean, it's unlikely that you'll give them much time to enjoy your 'vic-tor-ry', so, why not celebrate your defeat and live again?"
that man

Postby BlueLight » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:11 am

You watch as you speak with your elven enemies quickly getting dispatched by their new imp overlords. Only one stands and he is being ganged up on by 5 imps. This is what happens when you are a week race against two to your one for opponents. As you finish your speech, your looking at a group of 16 imps all looking very hungry for you.... or maybe your pussy. Do you fight these punks? Surrendering might make them pound you softly; after all we can't have your noble ass bruised.
"He he he he, the little pony thinks she can take on all of us! Now get on your hands and knee. Then beg for us to only just fuck you!" one of the imps says while the rest chuckle at you. They slowly creep towards you ready to pounce it seems. A few are even summoning fire balls which would send any air born target to the ground.... This might hurt!
BlueLight

Postby that man » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:17 am

"Umm..." Lilian said, as she looked around at the elves. "I don't think you understand quite what I was trying to say."

With that, she tried to do some sort of...anything to distract the imps, and allow the Elves some time to regroup. Failing that, it should be enough to allow her to escape with the elf on the ground behind her, as the imps seemed to have missed her. And...that would give her, and that elf, enough time to do...she didn't know yet.
that man

Postby BlueLight » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:30 am

Well what exactly would you like to try? Do you point and shout some random word! Maybe your throw your shirt off and start to grope your own chest. Maybe you convince them the Del clan has bought protection and passage in the area for them selves and their, harms. The last elf standing left is quickly thrown to the ground and pin but his or possibly her attackers.
BlueLight

Postby that man » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:40 am

"Listen," Lilian continued, as she took a step back, and grabbed her elf 'friend'. "What part of the Del clan did you not understand? We already paid your lord for safe passage to get through, so if you don't want to encourage an entire nation to descend on your sorry asses...well, maybe your lord will just stake you in an attempt to appease us, then I suggest you reconsider your actions! The same goes for messing with me!"
that man

Postby BlueLight » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:18 pm

(*GRUMBLE GRUBLE*)
"Look girly. We got orders to allow no non Delly clannies through. If you really are from da dellies then bend over and show us your tail. " The leader of the group said.
"SHOWDA TAIL SHOWDA TAIL!" A few of them shouted while moving their hands up and down.

Well i have to say their are 2 basic actions i'd recommend. One of them is landing, turnning away from the leader, and showing your ass to him. The next is taking you elf friend and running. Right now the imps aren't attacking but any other action might set them off.

And yes the tail is a perfectly reasonable way of identifying your clan. No reason to bend over for it and these are imps.
BlueLight

Postby that man » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:23 pm

"Fair enough," Lilian said, as she floated down, still holding onto the elf in case she had to run, and showed her tail, "just remember that I am only doing this for your own good, as you seem far too reluctant to accept these simply facts about OUR property."
that man

Next

Return to Private Games