COC: Be Careful What You Wish For (MelissaB)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: COC: Be Careful What You Wish For (MelissaB)

Postby MelissaB » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:54 pm

not seeing any other option but to lie there bound and helpless she nods. "just be gentle please?" she asks with fear remembering how tight she got from the vines fucking her for what felt like an eternity to the nymphs she tightens up quickly and a lot.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Fawkes » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:31 am

The man acompanying the centaur quickly cuts the ropes and flips you, placing a large bundle of rough, handspun cloth below your crotch, pushing your pussy and ass into the air and exposing them quite nicely. You feel a sudden shock of cold as he steps onto the rock and places his foot between your shoulderblades, quickly tying your arms together behind your back. He kneels next to your head and, with a lewd grin on his face, says "Well, I'm feeling nice, so I'll let you pick. Do you want your knees bent and tied under you, or stretched to the edge of the rock again?"
As a warning, if I'm playing a girl, she's rape bait.

Looking for a Animeish picture? PM I probably have something like you're looking. Especially if you're looking for something sexy.
Fawkes

Postby MelissaB » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:16 pm

She blushes at her choices. Both ideas not exactly ideal but not wishing to go back to having her elgs spilt over again she makes a decision. "Under me." she states in a quiet voice, while avoiding his gaze with her eyes as she closes him and looks away. already trying to wiggle some freedom into her arms. "Please be gentle."
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Fawkes » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:53 am

The man grins at your response, binding your legs together at the feet, ankles and knees with the heavy, rough rope as he shoves them under your ass until your kneecaps are touching the bottom of your tits. Lifting you up slightly, he then loops a length of rope to bind your knees to your torso and loops in around you back, before dragging the heavy ropes to hooks on both sides of the stone your perched on.

The end result is your bound too securely to move any part of yourself more then a fraction of a inch, with your impressive tits and face rubbing against the rough sandstone and your arms tightly bound to ropes pulling them as far as they can go to alternate sides of the stone. Your rear and legs are expertly bound together to shove your ass prominently in the air and ensure you're entirely unable to struggle.

Unable to see anything that's happening, you feel a jolt of surprise as the man grabs both your ass cheeks to pull them apart and spits into the hole. Apparently deciding that's enough lube he places the head of his cock at the entrance to your tiny, thoroughly tightened asshole and says "Hope you're ready slut!" as he begins to force his way in.

Looking for a Animeish picture? PM I probably have something like you're looking. Especially if you're looking for something sexy.
Fawkes

Postby MelissaB » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:30 am

gasping with a blush at her predicament she shakes her head at his question and groans through clenched teeth as she fights back the pain trying her hardest not to give into wailing out his discomfort and pain from the rough violation of her ass. if she could her legs would be kicking, her hands grasping and clasping the stone as she tries to rip it apart with her hands to fight off the pain. that is if she could move. since she can't she is fighting back pain feebly as she is soon groaning and crying out in pain and an ounce of pleasure as she is taken roughly.

MelissaB

Postby Fawkes » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:11 am

The man thankfully doesn't seem like he's going to last very long inside your extremely tight ass, although every second is a burning pain that's only slowly becoming more bearable.

As you groan audibly in pain, he snickers and says "Better get used to it slut, my friend here's a hell of a lot bigger then me!". You get the distinct impression he's gesturing towards the centaur impatiently waiting it'turn.

"Tell you what" he continues "I'm going to offer you a service. Beg me to do it, and you better beg like a proper whore, and I'll cum as I pull up and apply a bit more lube to that ass of yours. Otherwise you're going to be taken 'ol horsedick here as dry as you took me."

Fawkes

Previous

Return to Private Games