COC: Be Careful What You Wish For (MelissaB)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: COC: Be Careful What You Wish For (MelissaB)

Postby MelissaB » Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:27 pm

She nods a little at the centaur's words. "Could i try and persuade you otherwise?" she asks with a meek voice before going quiet as the two jump down and start moving her bound body into the desired position the utterly vulnerable position making her let out a small squeak.

She is thankful they are at least not huge and hole wrecking as she has been met with so far. Bend over her knees ass up she flushes a darker... green? before spluttering complaints as her mouth is forced open. quickly replaced with a grunt of pain as her unnaturally tight cunt cries in protest at the uncaring violation making her moan quietly around the cock in her mouth. her salvia quickly pooling in her open mouth to making a quite messy face fuck as they use her mouth and pussy for their own needs. her pussy cligning to the cock like a vice almsot in a painful manner.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Fawkes » Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:47 pm

The human replies "Tell you what, get all of us like a good little slut and we might just leave you where we found you." Before slapping you in the ass for emphasis.

As he thrust into you, he yells out "Holy fuck she's tight! Guys (Directed at the centaurs) I think you might tear her in two if you try to come in through here."

Regardless of the difficulty, both men quickly fall into a rhythm, and from how quickly the get off you get the feeling none of them have gotten any recently. apparently being nice like that, both pull out as they cum, spraying you with their seed.

..And you almost cum there and then from the feeling of being watered with cum. Apparently water is the preferred liquid to keep plan girls like you going.

The humans walk away, satisfied. Replacing them, one of the centaurs who wasn't the one you were talking to walks over you, 18 inches of horsemeet swaying above your face. "Right greeny, unless you want me to shove this up your ass, I suggest you get sucking.
As a warning, if I'm playing a girl, she's rape bait.

Looking for a Animeish picture? PM I probably have something like you're looking. Especially if you're looking for something sexy.
Fawkes

Postby MelissaB » Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:57 pm

She gives a muffle affirmative from around the cock in her mouth and sucks on it dutifully. no ethusiam but doing it like a chore. she blushes at the comment of how tight she and squirms moaning around the cock as they use her.

as the cum hits her skin she practically squeals she body tensing as it gets what it needs. the reaction surprising her as she believes it does the people around her.

she gazes at the huge pole of horsecock with a frieghtened expression before opening her mouth and trying to get the tip into her mouth. desperate for it to be there any her pussy or ass and sucks on the tip her bound nature making her unable to do it very well and struggle at giving a good blowjob, so she decides to suck and lick at what she can reach.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Fawkes » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:33 pm

(Oh right sorry, forgot to mention you humans had pulled you up to your kees, still bound though)

Thee men and Centaurs above you all seem to find your extreme reaction o fthe kind of hilarious chuckling and making various derogatory comment about you.

The stimulation your giving the tip of the centaurs cock seems to be agitating it, as it bucks forwards slightly, and in doing so slides the first several inches of the cock between your lips.

Looking for a Animeish picture? PM I probably have something like you're looking. Especially if you're looking for something sexy.
Fawkes

Postby MelissaB » Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:35 pm

Gives a muffled cry as cock is suddenly forced into her mouth before catching herself and slurps happily along what she can. stretching her jaw as far as it will go to allow the centaur's horsecock in her mouth. the feeling of cum making her groan lustifully looking to those around it trying to give them the sluttiest look she can. not that she needs help with a mouth full of cock.

MelissaB

Postby Fawkes » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:00 am

Though he thankfully seems to be restraining himself, the sloppy blowjob your giving him certainly seems to be exciting the centaur. With a series of tiny bucking motions, he thrusts the first six inches of his cock in and out of your mouth, sending spit and pre-sum spraying with every thrust and making your eyes water from the discomfort of holding your mouth open to the degree that you can accept him.

Your efforts are soon rewarded, as he orgasms while is cock is in the middle of withdrawing from your mouth, painting the inside of your mouth and your face with jet after jet of centaur cum, with a few stray streams landing on the top of your tits.

The feeling drives you wild, even more intense than the feeling of human cum. When some of it lands on your tit, it sends you over the edge, and you can orgasm from a centaur cumming on your face.

After the one is satisfied, you hear everyone above you laughing at your reaction , and the centaur who has neither spoken or fucked you says "Now, if we release your arms, are you going to be a suicidal idiot, or are you going to do what we say?"

Fawkes

Postby MelissaB » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:24 am

She goes a dark green under the cum as they laugh at her. mumbling stuff like it's not her fault and shut up.

hearing the options she looks at the one that spoke and bites her lip. "I don't think i can outrun you just with my arms." she comments squirming a little. "I'll behave." she admits the pleasure the cum is giving her makes her body dripping with the idea of bringing them to orgasm. her mind screaming that it shouldn't do that. you cummed from being cummed on what the hell. run, run until things make sense again. Her mind however also did note it felt incredible and the large number of them around her also noted it was going to get better. They did promise to let her go after all. "Could you until my legs as well? i won' run." she bats her eyelashes at them giving them a seductive gaze as she licks her lips clean of cum.

MelissaB

Postby Fawkes » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:38 pm

The Centaur laughs as he nods as one of the humans walks behind you and untangles your arms. Walking so as to present his swaying 18' of horsemseet to your blushi face "Tell you what Greenie, show how awesome a cocksucker you are with your hands and we might. But try to escape, and you're going to be riding Mare under me until the herd reaches are next meeting point days from now."

Fawkes

Postby MelissaB » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:15 pm

She nods letting out a small squeak at the idea. fumbling and stretching her arms once they are released she gets ready under the centuar. With a slow lick on the tip she begins to run her tongue in cirlces from the cumslit her hands running up and down the huge shaft.

Quickly finding a rhythm she sets a pace of her head bobbing the first six inches into her widely stretched jaw going as far down on the shaft until it hits the ack of her throat before coming back up to the tip it suck on it hard. her hands owrking in oppisite to her mouth going down to the abse of the shaft when she pulls off and coming to hett her lips when she bobs down.

MelissaB

Postby Fawkes » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:44 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

So in between posts I learned something about horse biology :P

The Centaur moans as you give him him an excellent blowjob, he is apparently a model of self control, and resists the urge to thrust, letting you do your work.

After a minute or two (Centaurs don't seem to have much endurance, you note happily) you see his fist-sized balls visibly tightening, and suddenly it feels like your mouth is going to be torn open as the horse flares, it's cock getting half again as wide around the tip as cum begins pouring out of it down your throat.

Fawkes

Postby MelissaB » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:48 pm

(Which is?)

She lets out a watery scream s she mouth is pulled yet further apart by the expanding cock swallowing to avoid from drowning as she tries to pull it free from her mouth. her hands trying to yank the cock free and in doing so could look like she is pumping the cums hooting cock even as it cums inside her.

MelissaB

Postby Fawkes » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:00 pm

(Just had forgotten how widely they flared when they cum)

The centaur moans happily "Ahh, you're a quality slut, aren't you?" as you seem to be jerking him off as he cums down your throat

After the torrent of cum has ceased, covering the inside of your mouth and throat in horse cum and filling your stomach with it, he withdraws his softening cock allowing you to cough up some cum and hopefully breath. Neighing in a satisfied fashion he laughs "I haven't been able to find a whore who'd let my pay to flare in their mouth like that, and here this slut loves it! I think she may be a keeper."

Fawkes

Postby MelissaB » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:06 pm

Hunching over as she coughs up the cum shuddering as the cum coats her insides as she fights to control herself. she looks up with dark green cheeks. "You said you'd free me if i gave you a good blowjob." she whines in a small voice from the floor. her eyes lingering by any cock not yet being tended to.

MelissaB

Postby Fawkes » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:20 pm

The last centaur chuckles "We did, didn't we? Well, you're going to have to get me off as well, and I'm afraid I'm less gentle then my friends.."

One of the humans pulls the Bolas from your legs, as a foot and a half of dappled stallion meat is presented to you.

Fawkes

Postby MelissaB » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:26 pm

She nods at that and stretches her legs before going near the cock getting the stiffness from them. She thinks about running but that didn't go so well last time and they weren't ontop of her then. She ends up performing the same on the new centaur, this time antisipating the flaring of the horse cock so she can upll it out of her mouth before it chokes her.

MelissaB

Postby Fawkes » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:44 pm

The Centaur wasn't joking when he said he was less gentle. As you take him into your mouth, he begins making small, sudden, bucking and rutting motions, sending more of himself into you then can fit and sliding the tip of his cock down your throat. Thankfully for you, the angle means it can only go a couple inches into your throat, and when you see the balls tightening after a couple minutes being facefucked by the centaur, you manage to quickly force your head off the cock before it flares.

The cock pours cum onto you like a shower head, drenching your hair and head, and spilling onto your back. You don't quite cum, but it will take real effort to prevent yourself from using your fingers to fix that right now.

Fawkes

Postby MelissaB » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:54 pm

She maons loudly letting anyone within screaming distance hear her cries of pleasure as she is showered in cum her hands quickly reaching for her pussy and starts to finger herself relentlessly using two fingers while her other hand strums her clit rapidly as she tries to make herself cum infront of them not caring for the looks she is getting as she fills with need. With a deep thrust of her fingers she squeals oudly her cries echoing slightly as she cums climaxing over her fingers as she continues to pound her figners away at her cunt edging her orgasm on as she reduces herself a moaning and lewd squelching sounds of her fingers fucking her pussy.

MelissaB

Postby Fawkes » Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:52 pm

As you finger yourself to orgasm while covered in centaur cum, everyone around you laughs "Holy fuck, she's the biggest slut I've ever seen. Looks like everyone will having a fun time tonight boys!" one calls.

The two humans grab your arms, trying to avoid getting any juices on themselves, and throw you over the haunches of one centaur, securing you with a bit of rope. One extremely disorienting and bumpy ride later, they've caught up with the rest of the herd, making camp by the river bank. Someone roughly tosses you onto a flat piece of sandstone about three feet off the ground, and looking around you see the group consists of about a dozen centaurs, and nine horsemen. All of whom are looking at you with predatory and wanton looks in their eyes.

Fawkes

Postby MelissaB » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:06 pm

She blushes at the words and shakes her head a little. "No. i can't take anymore." she whines as she roped up and put onto the centaur's back moaning pitifully as the ride makes her bounce on it's back.

Once on the sandstone she wiggles her ass a little at the crowd as she slumps bent over it her pusy glsitening with her past orgasms, her body covered in human, centaur and her own cum. her hands rubbing the cum into her body making her moan loudly as they look at her. "Please. I can't take your cocks. I'm too small" she whines at the centaurs in particular as she makes mention of her incredibly tight pussy and ass.

MelissaB

Postby Fawkes » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:27 pm

"Fuck it, she's mine first"

A large centaur, who judging by the heavy golden necklace he's wearing is probably the leader, trots up to you. Motioning to some of the humans he says "fix her up, I don't just want her sliding all over the place."

At his direction, humans use some rough rope to spread-eagle you, with knots around your wrists and ankles pulling your limbs securely apart. apart. Your head is hanging in the air over the edge of the platform, and one of the men pushes some dull metal hooks into your nose, attached to a rope that forces you to bend your neck as far back as you can (leaving your throat, you note, perfectly straight)

The Centaur chief chief walks over you, your body just slightly below his cock. You can't help shivering when you realize that, with his balls resting between your legs, you could give the tip of his cock a titjob.

Walking back until the tip of his cock is above your crotch, he nods to what you can only assume is a servant, as he grabs the massive, thick cock and lines it against the entrance to your tight cunt. With a massive thrust, the centaur shoves four inches of himself into you, then begins roughly and brutally fucking you, happillly seeing how much of him you can fit.

Fawkes

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games