COC: Be Careful What You Wish For (MelissaB)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: COC: Be Careful What You Wish For (MelissaB)

Postby MelissaB » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:20 pm

She coos with pleasure pulling her tight to her as she trends water. look down as she feels her trying to remove her pants she helps her out. she was so nice and beautiful and that song makes her feel so calm. this water though. feels so nice on her wouldn't want anything getting in the way.

Once she shimmies out of her shorts she takes her top off as well revealing her bust to the nymphs with a giggle pulling her back into a kiss mashing her breasts against the brunette's.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Fawkes » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:56 pm

Giggling as she watches your last clothing float away downriver, she begins kissing kissing you again and when you mash your breasts against hers she returns the favor. As you do the, you suddenly feel a soft pressure on your back and feel a pair of hands softly gripping your tits, as one of the other nymphs grab you from behind.

Suddenly the two firmly loop their arms around you and dive, dragging you underwater, the brunette never breaking her kiss as you do so. As your head enters the water, you realize that either the vines or these nymphs have done something else, as you feel you can breath normally with a little effort, and see clearly.

This allows you make a discovery about the Nymphs. Namely, they each have seven inch cocks that seem quite hard for you, and The Brunette and The Blonde behind you are positioning themselves to enter you.
As a warning, if I'm playing a girl, she's rape bait.

Looking for a Animeish picture? PM I probably have something like you're looking. Especially if you're looking for something sexy.
Fawkes

Postby MelissaB » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:50 pm

she struggles and squirms as she is dragged beneath the water until she realises her can breath. she gives them a puzzled look before blushing profusely at the sight of their cocks. She shifts and wraps her legs around the brunette while she breaks the kiss trying to explore the fact she can still breath, she looks around for the raven haired on curious as to where she got up, grinding her herself on the two cocks moaning soundlessly under water.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Fawkes » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:41 pm

Looking up, you see the black-haired Nymph swimming above you, her hard futa cock swinging in the current and coming towards your mouth.

As you look for her, her two sisters begin to enter you. Both reach around you, the Blonde pinching and playing with your nipples as she works her way into your ass, while the Brunnete gives it a light slap and starts kneading your ass cheeks as she pushes into your pussy.

As they do so, you realize your new regeneration might have gone a bit far. Your pussy is so tight it feels like the day after your first time in the village, and your ass seems positively virginal. Pulling themselves up and pushing you down at the same time, both sisters slowly work their lengths into you

Looking for a Animeish picture? PM I probably have something like you're looking. Especially if you're looking for something sexy.
Fawkes

Postby MelissaB » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:52 pm

She clamps her eyes shut and tries to relax her body, her face clenching in pain as the two force themselves inside her. Groaning in the water she opens her mouth for the raven haired on above her. she legs clamping tightly around the brunette infront of her as she clings to her as she fights through the pain of the duo penetration.

She slowly relaxes her holes loosening as much as the regen will allow mouthing to the brunette to be gentle. Adding please to the end of it as she looks at her with a pained expression.

MelissaB

Postby Fawkes » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:27 pm

The Raven haired nymph floats down far enough to place the head of her cock upon your tongue, waiting for you to suck it.

Seeing your expression, the Brunette slows down and almost pulls out, taking care to slowly and gently work her way into your pussy.

The Blonde, meanwhile, is doing no such thing. Steadily forcing inch after inch into your good-as-new asshole, she gives one of your nipples a playful tweak and leans over on your ear.

Fawkes

Postby MelissaB » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:31 pm

Whines as much as she can underwater as the brutal fucking her ass is getting whimpering in pain, but thankful the brunette isn't taking her so roughly. she sucks on the cock obediently as it's placed on her tongue alternating between sucking and lavishing it with her tongue.

She moans with pleasure and pain around the cock the two different takes on fucking her having the effect of dulling the pain as she pleasure rises.

MelissaB

Postby Fawkes » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:10 pm

The Raven haired Nymph floats down, wrapping her legs around your neck and place as much of her cock in your mouth as you can comfortably fit.

As the two nymphs DPing you work themselves in, on some unseen signal they suddenly stop and switch approaches. The Blonde in your ass slows down and becomes much more slow and gradual in assfucking, while the Brunette starts using her legs to propel her up in the water, and a few inches of cockmeat into you with one thrust.

Fawkes

Postby MelissaB » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:13 pm

She eagerly accepts the cock into her mouth, gulping and slurping inch and inch of it into her mouth until it hits the back of her throat. she sucks as she holds it there looking up at the raven haired nymph, looking extremely slutty as she does. moaning as the two switch up and bucks herself against their cocks as she pleasure builds and builds rising in her from her nethers throughout her body before she cums clamping down tightly on the two cocks. while her muscles work to try and milk them.

MelissaB

Postby Fawkes » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:27 pm

As you come, you set off something of a chain reaction. Both of the girls in your lower holes make a big thrust upwards, shoving most of themselves into you, before releasing themselves and filling you with some strange, heavy liquid. The dick in your mouth soon climaxes as well, with the Rave-haired Nymph pulling out as she did so and spraying your face with their weird, heavy, blueish cum.

Pulling themselves out of you, each of them blows you a kiss goodbye and they start swimming deeper into the river. As they leave, they suddenly take your ability to breath water with them.

Fawkes

Postby MelissaB » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:39 pm

She moans lowly as she is filled and covered in thier cum looking after them sorrowfully as they leave her waving goodbye. when she losses the ability to breath she panics and quickly tries to swim to the surface, reaching it she gasps for breath swimming to shore quickly to lay on the bank panting.

MelissaB

Postby Fawkes » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:04 pm

As you work your way to short, you realize the current must have carried you farther then you realized. The bank is on some sort of grassy Savannah, and you can see the forest you were in before a mile or so upriver.

Fawkes

Postby MelissaB » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:09 pm

She groans picking herself up and begins exloring. As she does she wipes some of the nymph's cum from her face inpecting it before licking her hand clean. Probably looking quite the target being naked as she is.

MelissaB

Postby Fawkes » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:29 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

By the way, you're coloration at the moment is about the same as hers

As you walk into the Savannah, keeping a careful eye on the position of the river, you the see a dust cloud coming across the horizon. As they come close to you, you can make out that it's a herd of horses, but you're not sure if they've riders or not. They seem to be coming directly towards you.

Fawkes

Postby MelissaB » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:51 pm

Hoping to use her new skin and hair colour to blend in, she runs for the nearest brush or patch of long grass to hide in eager to not get trampled or find out they would also like to fuck or rape her. she peps up now and then to check how close they are before quickly ducking back into her hiding place.

(hot in a plant kinda way)

MelissaB

Postby Fawkes » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:38 pm

You're in a very large patch of tall grass, and you'd likely be able to move quite a distance towards the forest hidden if you're lucky. Looking up cautiously, the group seems to be composed of a mixture of men on horseback and actual centaurs, and they seem to be headed for the river on a route that if they don't see you currently mean they're probably going to trample you to death.

Fawkes

Postby MelissaB » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:41 pm

Letting out a startled cry She stands and rushes to get out of the way to avoid getting trampled moving quickly so they hopefully don't notice she is naked. holding onto her breasts to make running naked easier, and less ridiculous. Noting that it is a mix of centaurs and man on horse she tries to slip into the forest and avoid meeting any new 'friends'.

MelissaB

Postby Fawkes » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:32 am

Your cry seems to attract some of their attention, or at least the sudden appearance of a sexy plant woman in their path did. Taking the natural position that if you're running you must be worth catching three horsemen and three Centaurs push themselves ahead of the main group and run to intercept you. A pair of well-thrown Bolas quickly hitting you and binding your legs and arms. the momentum from your run send you plowing into the long grass. As they catch up to you, you get the worms-eye view of them as they discuss what to do with you. Dishearteningly, they seem to be like every other living thing bigger then a bug you've found in this world; the mere sight of a woman is enough to get them horny. A half dozen increasingly hard Equine cocks are staring down at you when you look up at the figures surrounding you.

Eventually, inevitably, you hear someone say "Well, she's cute enough. Will make a fun distraction for everyone and then we can sell her on. Besides, we haven't had a mare in the herd for months and the horses are getting pretty much impossible to keep peaceful. Unless you're volunteering to jerk them all of, why not use the gifts the gods provide?", and a chorus of agreement. One of the centaurs scuffs the ground dangerously close to your head and says "Oy, Can. You. Understand. Me?"

Fawkes

Postby MelissaB » Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:28 pm

Hitting th eground with a fleshy thud she whimpers as tries to roll uselessly away, listening to them and shakes her head at the sight of the heardening cocks almost judgemental in the way she does it, if it wasn't for the fact they intended them for her.

She cries out trying to jerk away from the centaur. "You nearly stepped on m!" she yells at it. "let me go!" she demands eyes them cutely from the ground. Then realising. "Wait sell me?" she asks in confusion her eyes searching for an answer in one of their faces as to how she could possible get herself out of this situation.

MelissaB

Postby Fawkes » Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:55 pm

The centaur chuckles at her saying "I really wouldn't worry about that greeny. Now, if you overheard us you know how you're going to really improve the hell out of all of our days so why not show some enthusiasm and help my two-legged friends relieve themselves quickly. I'm not very good at waiting."

Two of the humans quickly jump down from their stallions Their both kind of short, and the rock-hard dicks they\ve whipped are only average-sized. Rolling you over so your facing the ground, they force you to tuck your knees into your stomach until your ass is thrust high into the air.

Apparently satisfied, one stands himself behind you and lines his cock with your (once again extremely tight, you realize) twat. The other, squatting in front of you, grabs your head and pressures your cheeks to force open your mouth. Nodding at each other, both of them thrust their hips and begin entering their chosen hole.

Fawkes

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games