COC: Be Careful What You Wish For (MelissaB)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: COC: Be Careful What You Wish For (MelissaB)

Postby MelissaB » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:42 pm

She whines and makes complaints strugglign as she is bound and spread eagled. giving gargled complainted once her mouth is forced open and breaths thorugh her mouth now her nose has been blocked by the hooks, drooling salvia down her chin onto the floor steadily.

She squirms trying to get away once the centaur basically shows her how much cock she has to take in her small tight body her mind screaming at her it's impossible she panics but unable to move and the cry she gives is deafening as her tight cunny is split open by the huge horse cock as she has tears stream down her face in the rush of pain as she pussy cries out to be spared the brutal violation of her core. "Please take it out! take it out! take it out!" she balls her fists trying to smash them into the stone to give her soem relief from the pain in her cunt.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Fawkes » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:01 pm

The massive horsecock shouldn't fit in you. Wouldn't really, except for the transformations you've undergone since you arrived. With an unending series of savage thrusts, he works something like a foot of his cock (To your dismay, a bit less then halway) into you, and you realize he\s not bottoming out. Apparently the vines that turned you into a plant girl also saw fit to deepen your pussy by quite a bit, and presumably move some internal organs around to do it.

The leader seems to have taken the sexual endurance of the entire group, as he works more and more of cock into you in some of the most painful degrading, sex you've had. Yet something about the whole thing is getting you wet, and along with the pain, as the centaur explores previously nonexistent folds of your pussy, the whole thing starts to feel altogether pleasurable.

This becomes doublly so when the centaur finally hits your limit, a good four or five inches of his cock still outside your cunt as he hits you cervix with the momentum of a freight train.
As a warning, if I'm playing a girl, she's rape bait.

Looking for a Animeish picture? PM I probably have something like you're looking. Especially if you're looking for something sexy.
Fawkes

Postby MelissaB » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:21 pm

Nit having time to dwell upon how her body can fit such a massive piece of cockflesh into her small body she cries out her legs quivering and kicking agasnt their bonds. she body trying to contort it's way to safety.

Her eyes looking at those she ca as she is fucked brutalled, publically and without regard to her own comfort or even health, and she's getting off on it! she starts moaning whorishly to the crowd her eyes looking at them as if begigng for more as her cnatch seems to pull that cock deeper into her core begging for more. When she feels him bttom out slamming into her she lets out a scream cumming on the spot as she clamps dow on the shaft her pussy trying to milk it for it's come desperate be bred despite her mind's feelings.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Fawkes » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:31 am

As being raped by a massive horsecock in front of a crowd causes you to come, the audience takes notice. Or, at least, decide to have some more fun tormenting you. As you cum, you feel a sharp pain in your nipple, and straining out of the corner of your eyes you see the shadows of three humans, each with dull but pointed sticks, prodding your sensitive udders. They're merciless about it, flicking them across your nipples in time with every thrust of the centaur using you as a cocksleeve, and hitting, prodding, and occasionally just stabbing into your sensitive titflesh just to see what reactions they'll get.

The Centaur, meanwhile, doesn't seem anywhere near done and seems to have taken hitting the entrance to your womb as a personal challenge, brutally ramming his cock into it with every thrust.

Looking for a Animeish picture? PM I probably have something like you're looking. Especially if you're looking for something sexy.
Fawkes

Postby MelissaB » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:44 am

She whimpers and mewls at te harsh attention her tit is getting trying to move away but unable. The ruthless batterring of her cervix making her bbody lurch with each trust as her inside are tenderisd making her squeal and ry out with each, rpod, flick stab or trus the sensation of pain being hard to narro as she gets more and more abuse her ody fighting to block out the pain as she criess, tears streaming down her ace as she looks at her torments pleadingly.

MelissaB

Postby Fawkes » Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:06 pm

It's at this point that the centaur inside you finally begins to cum, the tip of his cock flaring out and causing a visible bulge in your torso. Torrents of centaur jizz flood your cunt and womb, building up to an uncomfortable pressure as the enlarged cock traps all of it within you. Slowly dragging his widened cock out of your woefully undersized pussy, and despite it feeling like he had literally filled you up already, he somehow continued cumming. By the time he's done, your entire body is lightly glazed in horsecum, and your absolutely gaping, ruined pussy isn't so much eaking it as spilling like a dropped glass,

The entire sequence is the single most pleasurable thing you've ever experienced, as apparently the inner walls of your cunt are just as sensitive to cum as anywhere else on your body. But the time the centaur chief is done cumming, you've orgasmed at least three more times yourself.

Fawkes

Postby MelissaB » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:47 pm

Her mouth hangs open with her tongue out as she gives the crowd an a face of one well and truly fucked her eyes utterly vacant as she stares into space. her body quivering with pleasure making her jerk a little every few seconds as she lays there on the body ruined. Her head only held where it is by the hooks in her nose keeping it straight and her mouth open.

MelissaB

Postby Fawkes » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:34 pm

As you lay there almost comatose with pleasure, you feel the sun beating down on your cum-covered body as the Centaur chief walks away. Apparently satisfied for the moment, he calls out "She's all yours boys. Have fun and take your turns!"

Though your vision is very restricted, you a centaur approaching you, getting closer until all you can see is his cock and balls as he rests his tip in your sloppy mouth. With a leering voice he says "Ready for me, slut?"

Fawkes

Postby MelissaB » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:05 pm

She eyes the new source of cum with a tired yet pleasured smile as she engulfs it in her mouth wrapping it in the hot wet confines of her mouth before speaking with her mouth full. "Just cum on me when you're done." she grins around the cock she's not sure why but it's making her cum like crazy and she wants more. With that she begins sucking on him though believing he's likely to get more forceful she doesn't make an effort to get anymore just sucking on what cock is in her mouth.

MelissaB

Postby Fawkes » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:08 pm

Your intuition turns out to be totally correct, as the centaur begins sliding himself in and out of your mouth and throat, taking advantage of as much as his foot-and-a-half of horsecock down your throat as he likes. Your position being what it is, the only thing you can see is his fist sized balls swinging in the air with every thrust as they slowly get closer and closer to your eyes as the centaur's cock is forced down your throat like a meaty hand into an undersized glove.

Fawkes

Postby MelissaB » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:12 pm

"glug glug glug glug glug glug glug." are her words her throat bulging as it tries to force the invading meat from getting any further her eyes rolling into the back of her head as she slowly begins choking and unable to breathe. her throat contorting and convulsing around the meaty pole rippling along it in ana ttempt to expell it only to simply milk it.

MelissaB

Postby Fawkes » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:32 pm

The centaur doesn't last long as your throat convulses around him. Showing some consideration for you, he pulls out before he cums and saves your throat the trauma of his flaring cock. The pint of horsecum pouring onto your face sure as hell felt good too.

Doing a bit of math in your head, you realize that there are still four more centaurs that haven't used you yet. As another one steps over you and has his cock lined up with your gaping pussy, you seriously wonder if your body, or at least your mind, will be able to take that much.

Fawkes

Postby MelissaB » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:46 pm

Squealing in pleasure she laps at the cum that comes within tongue reach of her mouth and swallows it with a giggle. though the feeling of another cock at her pussy makes her shudder. "Could I ah... rest a little?"

MelissaB

Postby Fawkes » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:27 am

You here the centau give an amused snort as he thrusts into you.

You don't pass out per se, but the extreme pleasure and trauma your experiencing do put you into a sort of fugue state as you lose track of what's happening and just experience the euphoria of being drenched and filled with torrents of horse jizz. When you eventually come to, the sun has set. You have to breathe through your nose, as your mouth is completely full of cum and you're unable to empty it thanks to your bindings, and there's so much of it stuffed into your pussy that even as it spills out you almost feel like there's still some solid object stuck in there. Without the sun, the pleasure from the cum is now longer enough to literally put you out of your mind at least, but you note that the centaurs did leave you bound here overnight...

Fawkes

Postby MelissaB » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:35 am

Once her mind finally clears and she realises what state she is in she tries spitting and coughing trying to get someone's attention so she can get freed. "Hulloooooo" gargle gargle spit. "Hoooolp" she tries to move and shake herself free knowing full well she is going to be stiff and sore from this. her early morning mind here by forgetting her regeneration.

MelissaB

Postby Fawkes » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:40 am

After a few minutes struggling and gargling, you attract the attention of a centaur and a human who seem to have been half asleep. As they approach you the human says "Oh hey, the cock drain is talking again. It only took her what, four hours to recover from that fucking?" Jovially the centaur makes a show of cupping his ear and angling it towards you "What's that, sorry I can't understand you over how big a whore you are!"

You get the impression they're both a bit drunk.

Fawkes

Postby MelissaB » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:46 am

She looka up at them pleadingly "hooolp me."" she shakes at her bindings for emphasis. what the hell is in my pussy! she thinks to herself befofe giving them a hopeful look. "pwoose hoolp mee." she trie to think and locate what could possible be stuck in her pussy but her lust hazed brain giving her nothing.

MelissaB

Postby Fawkes » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:18 am

Looking down at you with his head cocked to the side quizzically, the centaur asks “Why would I do that? What can you offer me I haven't already had?”

Fawkes

Postby MelissaB » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:47 pm

Finally free of the cum in her mouth she looks up with big eyes at the centaur trying to plead with her eyes. "let me jsut clean myself then?" she offers. "I mean you wouldn't want your cock to have to fuck me while i'm all sticky and used?" she offers the idea hoping to be able to stretch and move her limbs.

MelissaB

Postby Fawkes » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:26 pm

As you force yourself to swallow the cum in your mouth, you find its oddly sweet, and find it strangely but utterly delicious.

The centaur replies "Well, you've still go one hole that isn't ruined. Tell ya what, I'll free your arms and flip you over, and in exchange me and my friend will fuck your ass. Seems fair?

Fawkes

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games