COC: Be Careful What You Wish For (MelissaB)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

COC: Be Careful What You Wish For (MelissaB)

Postby Fawkes » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:26 am

Just without the wings

Name: Jess
Race: Human
Strength - 12
Dexterity - 14
Constitution - 12
Intelligence - 14
Wisdom - 8
Charisma - 16
Bio: Hailing from a small village near the portal she spent most of her time trying to avoid trouble with her looks or the ability to run away rather than fight directly. So when told she had to travel to protect the village. she wasn't happy. not even a little but she knew it was important however so with persuading she strode forth.
Clothing: White tank top and bra, black leather shorts and boots, panties.

With only the clothes on your back*, enough canvas to sleep under, a weapon and a weeks food you journey beyond the portal into this strange land. As the portal closes around you, you see the immediate area is very lush, with only a small clearing in what looks like an extremely dense forest or jungle. Standing in the narrow area of sunlight, you hear a great many strange animal noises coming from the canopy.

There is a stream of fresh water running through the clearing that you think you could follow, and a wide game path leading into the trees.

What do you do?

*Which are what btw?
Last edited by Fawkes on Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
As a warning, if I'm playing a girl, she's rape bait.

Looking for a Animeish picture? PM I probably have something like you're looking. Especially if you're looking for something sexy.
Fawkes

Re: COC: Be Careful What You Wish For (MelissaB)

Postby MelissaB » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:00 pm

Jess slowly makes her way towards stream deciding to check out the nearest water supply since it'll be vital for her. "They just had to send me here." she mutters under her breath as she makes her way her hand on her weapon cautiously as she walks along, following the stream.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Fawkes » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:25 pm

The river rapidly widens and grows faster as you walk along the bank. As far as you can tell it seems fresh, and there seems to be a great many fish swimming along it.

As you walk along the jungle canopy slowly changes to towering redwoods and the forest becomes more arboreal in nature. Eventually a steep embankment rises on the river bank, and if yoy're going to keep following it you'll have to clomb up and walk in the canopy, or crawl and cut your way throigh the tree branchs growing right onto the water. You can of coutse, turn back and try to make camp.

Looking for a Animeish picture? PM I probably have something like you're looking. Especially if you're looking for something sexy.
Fawkes

Postby MelissaB » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:15 pm

She looks around and bites her lip before shaking her head. She kneels down near the river and cups some water in her hands before taking a drink. once her thirst has been sated she goes back deciding to make a camp before exploring any further into the land, humming to herself as she goes about setting it all up.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Fawkes » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:31 pm

The water seems fine, but has an odd, almost spicey aftertaste. As you make your tent you find yourself feeling even hotter then you think you should, and sweating more easily then you normally do.

As you finish your tent dusk falls rather suddenly, and you hear a great number of strange and alarming howls and calls from the folliage. You can eitger call it a night, or jurrig some of your limited supplies into a makeshift torch and go exploring now.

Fawkes

Postby MelissaB » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:54 pm

Pulling at her clothes near constantly in an attempt to cool down she decides she should best get some rest and dimming down the fire so not to attach unwanted attention she curls up to call it a night and prepare for a new day.

MelissaB

Postby Fawkes » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:01 pm

As you try to fall asleep, you find it difficult. You find yourself hot and restless, unable to settle down. When you eventually do you sleep is shallow and troubled, full of strange dreams you can quite remember, save that they were extremely intense and erotic.

When you eventually wake in the morning, you feel sore, and the canvas round your crotch is soaked in your juices.

After getting dressed and eating some rations (six days remain), you have to decide what to do.

Do you:
1. Explore the Game path into the jungle
2. Follow the river, then turn into the forest
3. Follow the river, then climb the embankment and keep traveling along the bank
4. Follow the river and water level
or
5. something else?

Fawkes

Postby MelissaB » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:28 am

picking herself off not feeling at all refreshed. she looks at her canvas and herself blushing. once ready she sets off towards the jungle looking for more supplies. her mind troubled at what could of possibly been in the water. it did taste off.

MelissaB

Postby Fawkes » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:18 am

The game trail into the jungle quickly narrows until you can barely fit between the tree's and are constantly getting attack by undergrowth. After a while, however, it widen's again as the jungle becomes more fetid and swamplike, which several pools of standing water and omnipresent swarms on insects buzzing around you.

You eventually run into a massive, extremely slow moving and filthy stream blocking your path. Looking for a crossing, you are suddenly struck by an almost overpowering stench, and hear a loud slurping noise as something big pulls itself from the much.

Some ten feet away is one of the uggliest things you've ever seen, looking like a failed cross between a man and a toad and standing some seven feet tall is a Troll. Nude and covered in mud, he leers and say "Wut 'ave we got 'ere? Not the usual sort o' snack, but you do look tasty."

He takes a step towards you, he muck-covered and quite formidable member seining in the air as he walks.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Encounter (1d4=1): Troll!

But smaller, nude, filthy, and well hung. Sorry I couldn't find a better picture

Fawkes

Postby MelissaB » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:08 am

She nearly screams at the sight horror covering her face as she looks at the grotesque figure before. she stares at it as she slowly backs away from it as it starts to approach before breaking out into an all out sprint for safety. "get away from me!" she screams as she tries to make her way back to the forest and beyond in the hopes of losing the monstrous creature.

MelissaB

Postby Fawkes » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:35 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Roll to escape=10
Troll Roll to capture=12

Sprinting faster then you ever have before, you actually think you'll escape back into the thick canopy before the Troll clumsily running behind you can catch up. Sadly, when you are mere feet away from safety your boot gets sucked into a patch of hidden mud, trapping you for just long enough.

As you frantically try to pull your boot out of the mud, the huge slime covered hand of the troll easily encircles your entire arms and painfully wrenches you free. Holding you in the air with both hands, the Troll seems to be examining you, saying "Yur a spry one. Nice un bouncy too." As he does this, one of his oversized hands roughly paws your tits through your shirt and bra As he continues mumbling to himself, another finger finds it between your legs, and painfully pushes your crotch through your shorts.

At this point your clothing seems to be annoying the monster, as he asks "Why d'ya hide the fun bit?" and pulls your top down, painfully breaking both straps in the process, and tears off your bra to toss into the swamp. For the moment he seems to be amusing himself very roughly playing with your tits, slapping one hard enough that both bounce, pinching or twisting the nipples and so on.

As you happen to look down, you see his warty, slime covered cock getting hard. It's size is complexly proportional to his seven feet, and you get the feeling he won't be happy until he tries to stuff it into you.

Fawkes

Postby MelissaB » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:42 am

She screams and whimpers under the assault trying to flail and kick her legs to get free. dread spilling up in her throat she is groped, slapped, mauled prodded as she fights to ignore the pain her attacker makes her endure.

Once her chest is stripped bare she gasps sharply her nipples stiffening in the naked air. "Please let me go!" she begs sobbing to the troll. the idea of having that thing defile her revolting her to her core as she tries to not imagine what it will do further to her should it take her pants off as well.

Her minds races as to what else she could offer to avoid it plunging it's cock into her ass or pussy each one revolting her to her core.

MelissaB

Postby Fawkes » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:01 am

[Excellent question :P]

The Troll responds to your begging with a simple "Why shud I?" As he does, he seems to grow board with your (mud and slime covered, and from how they feel probably bruised) tits and turns his attention to your crotch. Not bothering with the belt or button on your leather shorts, he simply forcibly pulls then down to your knees (Which has the fun side effect of basically pinning your legs together even if you do somehow escape his grip) and begins painfully investigating your pussy through your panties, thrusting his finger as far into your crotch as he can before the fabric risks breaking.

Fawkes

Postby MelissaB » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:58 pm

hovering there in an extremely vulnerable position she is in her mind whenever she tries to focus on talking her way out of it is interrupted by the harsh finger pressing into her crotch. she tries to swing herself away from it, trying to get away from the probing finger. "I'll. Ah!" Tears welling up in her eyes from the abuse as she is well, abused. "Just put me down i'll make you feel good. please just stop hurting me!" she breaks into tears as she begs the troll.

MelissaB

Postby Fawkes » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:37 pm

As you try to blurt this out, the Troll grows bored of your panties, and physically tears them from your body, and is just starting to abuse your bare pussy when you finish speaking.

Stopping and looking like his best attempt at thoughtful, "Yu'd better make me feel gud den, or I'ma just throw yu into the swamp."

As he says this, he roughly drops you to your knees on the muddy ground, putting you at eyes level with the bulbous head of his disgusting, and thickening, cock hanging between his legs. You come to the dispiriting realization that either he's only half-hard, or it's weighed down by some much grim that it can't straighten on its own. Neither is very appealing to you.

Fawkes

Postby MelissaB » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:08 pm

She quickly brings her hands down to cover herself before being dumped into the mud landing with a splat. The mud ending up covering her legs. Staring at the member she with great great reluctance ends up wrapping her hand around it and slowly begins to jerk the creatures cock trying her best not to look at it as she gives it a handjob quickly realising one hand isn't enough using both her hands wiping the muck and slime clean flinging what clings to her hands on the floor.

MelissaB

Postby Fawkes » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:26 pm

You cock quickly rises to attention as you do this, and the troll moans in appreciation. Squatting before you, he brings his massive cock level with your head. Playfully, he slaps your face with shaft (something that's actually quite painful) and drapes it over your head, covering your mouth and nose with his equally huge ballsack. Either not realizing or not caring that you can barely breathe, he says "Go on cutey, lick an suck 'em. I wanna feel gud!"

Fawkes

Postby MelissaB » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:40 pm

She pulls herself away from the suffocating ball sack and the unhygienic nature of the unwashed shaft before nodding at him trying to clear it the best she can with her hands while stroking him. gulping at the order she wipes every bit she tries to lick or suck clean before ever even daring to move her tongue out of her mouth.

MelissaB

Postby Fawkes » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:58 pm

The experience is, in a word, disgusting, and you can't stop yourself from gagging on the taste or smell several times. You're beginning to despair that cleaning any part of a Troll before realizing that this isn't what he meant.

You realize this as he suddenly pulls away and positions his bulbous head against your mouth, at firstly merely pushing against your lips and covering your lower face in viscous pre-cum before saying "com on, open up cheeky!" and pushing again.

Well you could probably fit the head between your lips, it sure as hell won't be fun, and there's no way you could fit more then half his cock in your mouth.

Fawkes

Postby MelissaB » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:09 pm

coughing and gagging as the smell hits her nose as he tries to push his monstrous member into her mouth. With dread she notes the size and how she isn't going to fit it and slowly opens her mouth her hands clasping around the part she deems she can manage roughly less than half.

MelissaB

Next

Return to Private Games