Ben 10: Kara 11 (Eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Ben 10: Kara 11 (Eaenidu)

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:07 am

He kept a hold of Kara's head, grabbing handfuls of her hair as he shoved his cock into the girl's mouth, groaning at how good she was at sucking him, the watch on his wrist activating, leaving the the dial up
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:10 am

Blinking Kara tried to look at what the hell just made that weird noise by her head while her tongue wrapped around Ben's cock trying to make him cum.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:24 am

And try she did, it not taking long for the kid to blow his load in her mouth, squirting into her throat, his cock throbbing in her mouth for a few seconds before a flash of green temporarily blinded her as Ben's arm bumped the wall, causing Kara to notice 4 things.

1. Ben's cum tasted sweet instead of the bitter saltiness of normal cum. 2. She was knelt infrint of the large red skinned four armed creature that saved her earlier. 3. Ben's cock seemed to have jumped from the impressive 5 inches for a 10 year old up to a 8 and a half inch colossus of manhood she currently had her lips wrapped around and 4. She was pretty sure, given the thing stuck between her breasts by her tight 'shirt', that eyes and pair of arms weren't the only thing this thing had double the amount of
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:28 am

Kara Blinked and stared before falling back her butt onto leaving the two cocks standing firm and hanging in the air "Holy fuck?! Ben you're the red dude?!" She asked shocked as she sat there trying to understand before grinning "Holy shit dude that's awesome how do ya do it?!"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:37 am

It's just something I can do" the creature grunted, rubbing the back of his head. He wasn't about to go blabbing about the Omnitrix, maybe when he'd gotten a steady place to live without his family "But for now, uh, a little help?" It asked, nodding to its pair of large red cocks. If what she did felt great on just one, it should feel amazing on two
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:42 am

Kara Looked down her eyes widened "How the Hell are you still hard?!" She demanded in shock before blushing at the size "Um Ben I don't think I can handle both these with my mouth, They're to big." She admitted looking away it never even occurring to her to use her other holes.
eaenidu

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:45 am

"This guy's got a lot of stamina" the creature says before coughing into a hand, looking embarrassed "And I uh....wasn't thinking your mouth" Four Arms muttered, all four eyes drifting down to her waist
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:50 am

Blushing Kara thought for a second before slowly nodding "Well Ok but I've never had anything in my cunt cept for a few eh toys and the back never had anything that big, so you better be gentle or I'll shock the shit out of you got it?" She asked blushing, before looking down "And I can't fuck you standing up you're to big!" She said looking away.
eaenidu

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:53 am

He nodded and lay down on the floor, propping his torso up with one pair of arms while the other lazily jerked both cocks as he stared at her, waiting for her to approach
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:57 am

Walking over Kara got in the cowgirl position and slowly lowered herself down on to his cocks, she was moving with what would seem like agonizing slowness for Ben as she took more and more of his giant monster cocks inside of her.
eaenidu

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:05 am

He let out a low groan of pleasure, loving how tight she felt around him, though he felt annoyed at how slow she was sinking and his unused hands on her hips, helping push the girl down on his cocks
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:10 am

Turns out Four-Arms used to much strength she went from only two inches inside her to hilted as deep as his cocks could go making her gasp and go wide eyed while spots danced in her vision from her breath being knocked out of her, her tight ass and pussy hugging Ben's cocks closely.
eaenidu

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:28 pm

Four-Arms groaned, enjoying how tight she was as he sank fully into her, making very small, light thrusts to bounce the girl on his cocks, keeping his hands on her hips
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:59 pm

Four-arms' light thrusts were rocketing her up and down his cock, her body so light making even his least forceful thrusts bounce her all the way to the tip of his cocks before plunging deep into her again.
eaenidu

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:34 pm

He kept making his light thrusts, bouncing Kara up and down on the length of his cocks, letting out small grunts of pleasure as he fucked both the raven-haired girl's holes
CrimsonNutcase37

Previous

Return to Private Games