Ben 10: Kara 11 (Eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Ben 10: Kara 11 (Eaenidu)

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:26 pm

A brown-haired teen scoffed as he walked the streets, kicking a can out of his way. Stupid cousin, yelling at him for playing a damn game. So what if he wasn't allowed to, he could do whatever he wanted thanks to the alien device on his wrist. Said teen scowled as he looked at the thick black bracer on his left wrist. Ever since the Omnitrix had attached to his wrist, he'd had the power to do whatever he wanted. The ONE time he did what he wanted, he got yelled at. So to hell with them. He'd ditched his cousin and grandpa and ran out into the street.

He looked up at the stars and frowned before sighing, spotting an arcade out the corner of his eyes and headed in to play a few games, maybe they would distract him from his thoughts
CrimsonNutcase37

Re: Ben 10: Kara 11 (Eaenidu)

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:05 pm

Kara was bored and she was hiding she had pissed off a bunch of when she ran off and let them get caught while she got away, well now she was homeless and she had nothing to do, spotting an arcade she knew she decided to stop in and have some fun while stealing some quarters partway through her evening she saw a new kid, he was nice looking, she saw that no one told him about how the machines eat quarters, walking over to him she shorted his machine a little making it spew quarters out "Hey these things cheat Dude so be ready for a bunch of unfair shit from them." She told him with a smirk as she leaned on the machine,

She was wearing her leather vest and had only a baggy Black Sabbath tank to cover her budding chest, her nipples were outlined through the thin fabric, her pants were booty shorts that looked more like panties with a couple of chains hanging off them as for shoes she wore knee high combat boots, she looked like a complete punk.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:22 pm

He glanced towards the new voice and stopped, his eyes taking in the clothes of the unknown girl, though his eyes lingered on her visible nipples. Seems puberty came early for the kid "Thanks" he said, scooping up a handful of the coins the machine sparked out, before rearing a leg back and gave the machine a kick.

Now that he'd had some time to calm down, he had started to think. He'd need money, a place to sleep and food, all of which were easy to get thanks to his Omnitrix. Well, the place to stay bit wasn't, but he'd sort that out eventually. He turned towards the girl, dressed in his usual black and white shirt, green cargo pants and white sneakers "I'm Ben" he said, holding out a hand to shake
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:26 pm

Smirking Kara shook his hand "Name's Kara." She looked around and smiled at not seeing any of the boys she pissed off here "So New kid what are you doing here, this arcade is used by mostly street kids and well." She made a show of looking him up and down "You don't look like one of us, hell you look almost higher class why are ya slumen it?"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:46 pm

"Ran away. My cousin and grandpa were being jerks about me doing what I wanted for once, so to hell with them" Ben said, putting his hands in his pockets. He'd probably use Upgrade and take over an ATM or something for money later.

The doors of the almost empty arcade opened and a gang of 5 boys between 12 and 15 enter, all of them looking really pissed off, one of them spotting Kara and the group stormed over "Hello bitch" one of the gang growls out as another pushes Ben out of the way
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:52 pm

Kara's eyes widened "Shit." She muttered before they got to close when the one got in front of her, she growled taking a few steps back and putting her hand on one of the machines "Sup Cock-bite?" She asked as she drained as much energy as she could getting ready to shoot lighting or something at the boys before running.
eaenidu

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:00 pm

"I'll show you cockbite" the one who spoke growled before two of the boys grabbed her arms! holding them out to the side and forced her to her knees as the one who spoke approached! taking his half-hard member out of his pants and pushing it into her face as the other two boys kept watch, none of them noticing a green flash coming from behind them
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:04 pm

Kara's eyes widened in fear and she gather all the energy she had stored up and shot it out of her mouth straight into the guys cock, frying him but leaving her completely drained of all her energy and panting for breath, barely awake and sweating and shaking after all she had been living off that energy for months now so without it she was almost invalid.
eaenidu

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:17 pm

The one she fried let out a yelp of pain and fell back, one of the ones who'd been on guard duty taking his place, shoving his hard cock roughly into her panting mouth and pumping in and out, none of the boys noticing the large shape slowly rising from the floor, towering over the 4 boys by a good 4 feet
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:19 pm

Growling Kara tried to bite down on the cock in her mouth unable to do much more than that, she also tried to see if she could maybe drain them or even the concrete floor for some sort of energy, or something she was weak and panicking.
eaenidu

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:34 pm

She relieves a slap to her cheek for her efforts as one of the thugs pulls her top up exposing her budding breasts before a large, thick bright red four fingered hand clasps around the shoulder of the one who slapped her "I don't think the lady likes it, pal" a gruff, deep voice grunted before he went flying backwards, the light revealing a huge, heavily muscled four armed creature with bright red spiky skin, four orange eyes wearing a black and white jumpsuit, the creature cracking it's knuckles before starting to beat the ever-loving crap out of the remaining boys, one missed punch denting the machine it hit
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:39 pm

Still panting Kara watched amazed before realizing that her shirt was ripped and tried to hide her chest while stumbling to her feet like a drunk, She she need something she felt like she was starving, she tried to grab something to drain but fell over to much in pain to move.
eaenidu

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:42 pm

The huge red creature finished it's beat down of the thugs before looking at Kara, it's eyes widening as he looked around before remembering the electrical thing she did with the game and tore out of the machines from the ground, putting it infrint of her and lay the girl on it
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:47 pm

Kara weakly gasps as some sparks shoot into her and doesn't look like she was dying anymore but was still unconscious, it just seemed more like sleep rather than a near death state, she curled up in a shaking mess the last thing she saw was the giant red thing and some red head girl rushing over.
eaenidu

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:00 pm

He easily lifted Kara up in two of his arms and turned to leave when he was distracted by an angry voice yelling his name, turning his head towards his smaller red-haired cousin "What the hell do you think your doing?! First you get us kicked out of the hotel because you used that watch to play some game and now I find you beating people up! What is wrong with you!?" The redhead screamed at him, causing the large red creature to scowl "Buzz off Gwen and leave me alone!" The red creature growled out before charging out of the open door, grabbing a large coat off one of the thugs as he ran past with a spare arm

A few minutes later, Ben walked into the small changing room he'd put Kara after sneaking into a clothing store as Upgrade, taking the cash out of the registers and switching off the alarms. He'd just headed to the nearest fast food place and gotten the pair of them some food with the stolen money as he waited for Kara to wake up, sipping on the smoothie he'd bought
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:09 pm

Groaning in pain Kara slowly woke up "Ugh My Head~" She moaned, before going wide eyed and looking around in a panic "Huh what?!" Slowly calming down now that she wasn't surrounded, she looked at Ben "Please tell me you saw the Red guy." She said plainly.
eaenidu

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:11 pm

"Uh, yeah, kind of" Ben said, taking another sip of his smoothie as he handed her a cheeseburger and a shake, his own half-eaten burger by his side, having wrapped Kara up in the stolen coat once he'd gotten her inside the changing room. He'd have put her somewhere else, but the changing room was the warmest place in the store right now, so better safe then sorry
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:19 pm

Kara looked down at the food and felt her stomach groan with hunger, "What, What the hell I haven't felt hungry in months why am I feeling it now?!" She let slip before she looked at Ben realizing she just said that out loud "Um well I mean..."
eaenidu

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:30 pm

Ben just shrugged "Well there's food here, so..." Ben said simply, taking another bite out of his cheeseburger. After god knows how long eating the crap he grandpa cooked up on their jounrey, it was good to get some good, fast food for once instead of fried mealworms or whatever crap his grandpa made. "Dig in" he said simply
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:34 pm

Blushing Kara started to slowly eat Taking small bites and drinks but putting her food down after only around threes bites and sips, looking embarrassed she stared at the ground "Um, thanks, but I'm full." She admitted rubbing her stomach with one hand and wincing a little.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games