Resident Evil:Last Night on Earth (Valtiel)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Resident Evil:Last Night on Earth (Valtiel)

Postby that man » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:10 pm

Now that both Rebbecca and Katherine had been broken into, it was a race between the two things to see which one of them would get to orgasm first, with the one in Katherine going faster as compensation for its' lateness. The room was now filled with the sounds of those things moaning and pounding their prey, as both of them seemed incapable of doing much more than accepting it and crying, much more so in Rebbecca's case.
that man

Postby Valtiel » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:29 pm

Katherine was losing hope. If she knew she's end up like this she should just have stayed with her mom. That way they could be fucked... together... thoughts of her mother getting molested goes through her head. What was the point in fighting this? The thing seemed to go faster and faster now. The stimulation was starting to have an affect on Katherine. Trying to reason with herself that if she helped it come it would get over soon... yes... that seems right... slowly as if on instinct Katherine starting moving her hips along with the thrusts. She was disgusted with herself... but what else could she do? All of the sudden the penis hit her g-spot, making her start to moan out. No... what would Rebecca think?!
Valtiel

Postby that man » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:36 am

Rebecca was still as passive as ever, but the thing in Katherine seemed to love, and even encourage, her new found attitude. Thrusting harder and deeper than the thing on Rebbecca, which seemed to be growing bored with her, the Thing on Katherine brought out more and more delight with each thrust, as Katherine felt it nearing ever closer to it's orgasm.
that man

Postby Valtiel » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:24 am

It was as if Katherine had shut completely off. She heard moans... her moans as the thing kept on ramming into her with more force than before. And deep down she liked it. It wasn't like she had anything else to do, it felt like all was over. She might as well enjoy herself. She couldn't believe this was her first time with someone either.

She felt the movements of the monster get different. Was it close to orgasm? The thought of it spraying its seed into her made her snap out of her state for a moment. Would its seed infect her? Do something to her? She didn't like it... she didn't want it. But she couldn't make her hips stop rocking back and forth. Why the hell couldn't she stop?! She felt herself getting closer now as well. Maybe she would come along with the thing.
Valtiel

Postby that man » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:10 pm

As the thing in Katherine grew closer to it's final orgasm, the thing on Rebbecca seemed to have grown tired, and pulled itself off of her so it could "attack" Katherine too. As it lined itself up with Katherine's face, she could only look on as it's member drew closer...becoming more and more tantalizing-

Suddenly, two shots rang out, both of which seemed to destroy the things' heads. While Katherine couldn't see where the shots had come from, and thankfully while the one in front of Katherine was too far away to get its load into her...
that man

Postby Valtiel » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:14 am

The shots brought her back to reality as she suddenly became truly aware of her ordeal. She had given in to this... debauchery! What had she been thinking?! Finally realizing it, she tries to squirm off the cock that is inside her, but not before her hips had thrusted a bit into it as well. Trying to get free off the zombies she tries to see what had happened.
Valtiel

Postby that man » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:25 pm

"Did he cum in you?" Rebbecca asks, as she shoves the thing out of Katherine.

Looking back, Katherine saw a rather thick trail of white liquid leaking out of her pussy, which resulted immediatly in Rebbecca's face turning pale. Not soon after, Rebbecca had forced Katherine into an upright position with both of her hands holding that place open.

"Don't move!" Rebbecca shouted, as she began ripping up a bed sheet on her way to the bathroom.
that man

Postby Valtiel » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:39 am

"Wh-what?" Katherine asks in a daze as she looks back to see cum leak out of her pussy. She is embarrassed by the sight, but Rebecca reacts in a weird way. Why had she gone pale? "Hey-" Katherine tries to stand up, but Rebecca quickly forces her up in an upright position. As she shouts to her Katherine gets even more nervous. "W-what are you going to do? What is going on?"
Valtiel

Postby that man » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:10 pm

"Keep calm!" Rebbecca ordered from the bathroom, before she cursed under her breath about the luck she was having today.

Before coming back, Katherine could make out the muted sounds of a bathtub being filled up, just a few seconds prior to Rebbecca's return, carrying in some sheets and basic medical supplies.

"Just stay still!" Rebbecca ordered.
that man

Postby Valtiel » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:07 am

"Stay still for what?! You're freaking me out!" Katherine is almost ready to freak out. Rebecca was acting so weird. "You can at least tell me what you're going to do!"
Valtiel

Postby that man » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:18 pm

"The zombie came in you, it's-" Rebbecca began, before shaking her head. "Just trust me!"

Zombie? Wait, did she mean those things out there were zombies? Ignoring Katherine's thoughts, Rebbecca continued trying to work on her, wadding up the cloth in a spiral dildo, and...trying to move her hands out of the way to shove it into Katherine!
that man

Postby Valtiel » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:14 pm

The word zombie made sense... but they infected people with bites! At least in the movies. Wait... had she been... "What... what is going to happen to me? Am I infected? Am I going to turn into one of them?!" Katherine had gone pale from the thought as she backed away two steps from Rebecca. She was so confused. "Please, tell me it isn't true!"
Valtiel

Postby that man » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:59 pm

"I said stay still!" Rebbecca ordered, as she shoved Katherine back into place. "LEt me finish what I'm doing, then we can talk!"

Immediately afterwords, Rebbecca shoves the cloth into Katherine, and begins using it to sponge out the semen. At the same time, when she feels that it has soaked as much as it can, she yanks it out, and shoves in another one, and still seems to be keeping an ear out for the bathtub.
that man

Postby Valtiel » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:40 pm

Katherine groans but doesn't say anything as she feels the unfamiliar stimulation in her pussy. She was even starting to feel good but the feelings were overshadowed by the uncertainty of what would become of her. She just stays there, hoping Rebecca would soon be done.
Valtiel

Postby that man » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:48 pm

"Stay focused on me!" Rebbecca shouts, when she realizes what Katherine was going through.

Suddenly, as if some sudden change in the sound of the tub occurred, Rebbecca quickly reached over and...stripped Katherine. Before she even has a chance to react, Rebecca is pushing her towards the bathroom, and saying things like, "Please hurry!"
that man

Postby Valtiel » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:40 pm

This whole scene was bizarre to her, but she felt like she knew Rebecca knew what to do. So she let her be guided by her to the tub. "What will happen now?" she asks in a tired voice as she reaches the tub all naked. "Will this help me?" she says as she looks at the tub.
Valtiel

Postby that man » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:42 pm

"Just get in the tub!" Rebbecca ordered.

Once inside the tub, Rebbecca began to use the hot water, soap, and whatever other cleaning implements she could get her hands on to into Katherine. In some time, Rebbecca began to calm down, as she slowly decided that Katherine was safe from the Zombie's cum.

"I'm sorry if I panicked," Rebbecca sighed. "And...I'm sorry for how I acted before this, I was just trying to..."
that man

Postby Valtiel » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:01 am

Katherine can't really care about her behaviour from before as she lies in the warm water of the tub. All she wants to know if she is safe. "Wh-what will happen to me? Will I turn into a zombie as well?" She looks down at herself, knowing that she was now clean but the thought still lingered. "What if you didn't get it all off?!"
Valtiel

Postby that man » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:59 pm

"You should be fine now," Rebbecca sighed, as she pulled out the cleaning instruments for the last time. "The hot water should have taken care of what was left after earlier. Look, if you want, I don't think the zombie came into me, but...would you want to help clean me out?"
that man

Postby Valtiel » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:06 pm

"Uhm... uh... sure... I'd help," Katherine said as she blushed a bit at the suggestion. Cleaning another girls pussy seemed weird... but it had to be done even if it was a bit awkward. "Do... you want to come here in the tub with me to do it? Seems... easier... you know," she awkwardly says as she sits up in the tub making room for Rebecca.
Valtiel

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games