Resident Evil:Last Night on Earth (Valtiel)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Resident Evil:Last Night on Earth (Valtiel)

Postby that man » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:29 pm

Running past the thing proved easier that Katherine thought as, while it did try to grab her, the cop was capable of keeping it off of her back.

"Just keep running!" The cop order, before firing a couple snap shots at the things. "Tell me if you see a safe building."
that man

Postby Valtiel » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:32 pm

Quickly she tried to look around for anything safe. Looking further up the alley, she spotted an apartment building with the door open. Weird that it was just open... but it was worth a try. "I see a building up here! Come hurry!" she yelled as she bolted for the building.
Valtiel

Postby that man » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:44 pm

"Right," The cop nodded, as they grabbed Katherine's arm.

Suddenly, the cop pulled Katherine into the building, before shouting, "find something to block the doors!"
that man

Postby Valtiel » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:03 pm

Looking around inside, Katherine realizes it is an apartment building, and they are currently in the lobby. There are almost no furnitures, except a small cupboard that can be used to block the door with. Running over to it she starts dragging it towards the door. "This is the only thing that can be used. I hope it can hold them,"
Valtiel

Postby that man » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:29 pm

"It's better than nothing!" The cop shouted, before a tiny click could be heard from their gun.

"Hurry up!" The cop shouted, while making an attempt at getting a new magazine in. "I can't hold them for long!"
that man

Postby Valtiel » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:04 pm

Katherine put all her weight into it, as she pushed the cupboard towards the door. She could see the monsters get closer, she wasn't sure she would make it. For safety's sake she looked around for a possible way to run in the case of a worst case scenario.
Valtiel

Postby that man » Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:30 pm

There didn't seem to be any of those things behind Katherine, but at the same time, all she saw was the same thing anyone would as the main entrance of an apartment building. However, just as she was turning around, Katherine caught the faint glow of a soda machine in the manager's office.

"A little more than this," the cop called out, while struggling to keep the cupboard and doors in place.
that man

Postby Valtiel » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:26 am

"There's a soda machine that we can use! Quickly!" she rushes in there to see if it was possible to move it.
Valtiel

Postby that man » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:30 pm

Luckily, while Katherine won't be able to move the soda machine she saw, there was another one on a dolly, that they seemed to have been in the process of installing, ready to go.

"Please hurry!" The cop yelled. "I don't know how much longer I can hold them!"
that man

Postby Valtiel » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:25 pm

Running over to the dolly, she picks it up and starts driving it over to the door. Quickly she tries to put it up against it, preventing any of those from getting in. If she fails and the zombies start rushing in, she'll try and run upstairs or find a room where she can hide in.
Valtiel

Postby that man » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:51 pm

Something or someone must want Katherine and the cop to live, as not only does it successfully barricade the door, but those things get distracted by someone on the outside and go to attack them instead.

...What kind of statement of luck is that?
that man

Postby Valtiel » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:54 pm

KAtherine pants, and sits down for a moment after having barricaded the door. "Damn, that was so close... I can't believe our luck," she says while looking up at the cop. "Name's Katherine, thanks for the help. Do you have any idea what's going on here?"
Valtiel

Postby that man » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:56 pm

"Not really," the cop sighed. "Well, I mean, I think I know what's going on here...but I hope this isn't it."

With that, the cop stood up, gave Katherine their hand, and smiled, "My name is Rebbecca."
that man

Postby Valtiel » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:15 pm

"Pleasure to meet you, Rebecca." She looks around the apartment lobby, nothing much seems to be going on in here. "You think we should find somewhere to go? My plan was going through the shopping district and reach the police station but that plan seems terrible now." She looks around feeling the fatigue come back again. "Do you know anything about the ways out of this city?"
Valtiel

Postby that man » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:18 pm

"Right now?" Rebecca asked, as she looked at the building. "Well, I'm relatively new to all the police work things, and even then, I was working with STARs...so, I honestly don't know how these z-...things got here."
that man

Postby Valtiel » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:23 pm

"Wait, you're a member of STARS? That's amazing! You're like the most famous of our entire police force in Raccoon City!" she couldn't believe she was with a STARS member. No way any of this could end bad now. She was once again full of hope. "Hey, could we perhaps find some place to relax a bit? I'm so tired right now..."
Valtiel

Postby that man » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:32 pm

"I didn't do any all that special," Rebbecca said modestly. "But, I think it would be a good idea to find somewhere to rest."

Saying that, Rebbecca headed towards the stair well, and immediately waved to Katherine to follow.
that man

Postby Valtiel » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:02 am

Katherine followed her, looking around to take in the surroundings. "I've never been here before, but... do you think everyone just left? Would seem weird..." she says, as she spots an open door. "Hey, I'll check this one," Katherine says as she walks over to it to investigate why it's open.
Valtiel

Postby that man » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:14 am

"I don't know," Rebbecca said, honestly. "It's possible that they all left when they heard the Police...but this would also be the first time everyone-"

Rebbeca and Katherine stopped dead in their tracks when Katherine opened the door. It appeared that those things had already been in here, as there were large splattering of blood and...other such bodily fluids. It also seemed that those things were no longer here...and, it would be safer indoors with a fixed number than outside with potentially the whole city of them.
that man

Postby Valtiel » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:19 am

"Um... we could find another place... this is a bit much..." the stench of blood felt bad but there was another smell. It made her think of sex. Disgusted by the thought she looked away for a second. "Well, at least there's none of them in here if we can stay in there."
Valtiel

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games