A Pet's Reward. (Eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Pet's Reward. (Eaenidu)

Postby Earthsage » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:51 am

With a soft smile, Felissa grins. "I-is that so? .. Th-then let me return the favor!"
She moves to suckle at your breasts now, easing the annoying pressure that had built up while you were asleep, while rubbing her own belly in bliss. Now that the shock has worn off, it seems as though she'll fit right in here..
An Axe, a shield, and a good fight are all y'need for a good time! That and some friends to share it with!
Earthsage

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:55 am

Moaning with happiness Lucinda petted Felissa's head "Good Girl~ Suck your mommy's titties~" She smiled and enjoyed the feeling "Oh and one last thing I make the rules if you break them I'm putting you in a chastity belt.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Earthsage » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:57 am

A pause in the pleasant feeling around your breasts, and a "Yes, mother...", indicate your newly acquired step daughter heard you, before she returns to suckling you.. and rubbing your bulging belly, apparently trying to give you a massage.
An Axe, a shield, and a good fight are all y'need for a good time! That and some friends to share it with!
Earthsage

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:59 am

Frowning a little in concern Lucinda looked around "We're almost due, Where are Eleanor and Rose?" She asked biting her lip.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Earthsage » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:06 am

You realize you've had an audience this whole time.. Your lover and your daughter stand in the doorway, stroking their members as they watch you two take care of each other. Felissa hasn't noticed them yet..
Earthsage

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:11 am

Smirking and keeping Felissa's face full of tit she mouthed 'Fuck her ass' To Rose then looking at Eleanor she mouthed 'fuck my mouth' looking back at Felissa she said "Don't you just want to please your cute mommy?" in a cutesy voice.
eaenidu

Postby Earthsage » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:14 am

Your slutty daughter in law moans aloud as you tease her, going "Y-yes, I do!" She starts maneuvering her bloated body down to lap at your pussy lips, just as your true daughters up and hilts her cock in Fellisa's ass.. And as your love starts face fucking you, a wonderful hello from her.
Earthsage

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:18 am

Smirking around the cock in her mouth, she locked her legs around Felissa's head keeping her tongue deep in her pussy, looking up with clear love and lust in her eyes she gladly let her lover use her face as a cheap fuck toy.
eaenidu

Postby Earthsage » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:31 am

You feel great pleasure as your step daughter rocks forward and back, taking deep dives at your pussy with each pass. Eventually rose flips her over for fear of hurting her or the child inside her, so you end up straddling her face whilst your love deep-throats you and giggles. "You always love it when I dominate you, my little Lucinda.. You're such a slutty mother to my children~ I love it!"
Earthsage

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:34 am

Smiling around the cock in her mouth she gurgles happily, her tongue dancing across the underside of Eleanor's huge cock, she reached up and used her hands and fingers to play with Eleanor's asshole and pussy trying to give her lover as much pleasure as possible.
eaenidu

Postby Earthsage » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:36 am

"Oooooohhhh... Lucinda, you devilish little girl.. I love you so much, you little silly goat, I'll stay with you forever!" all of your combined ministrations send your mate right over the edge, as hot cum gushes out of her prick and down into your waiting stomach.
Earthsage

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:42 am

Moaning happily she came as so as she felt Eleanor cum, her pussy juice squirting all over Felissa's face, pulling back off Eleanor's cock she nuzzled it and let it lay over her face so only one eye was visible, filled with love devotion and lust "I love you too~," She giggled "I want some of your cum to drink every meal ok~?" She asked with a smile as she lays back down slowly "Oh~ The Baby's coming." she Moaned as she did.
eaenidu

Postby Earthsage » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:45 am

Both you and Felissa begin moaning aloud, stroked by your respective lovers as you give birth together. You give bith to another Ram-horned herm child, this time with much curlier horns than you yourself have, while Felissa births another herm, with her raven black hair in evidence. You both sigh, and drift off to sleep, as your children suckle to adulthood at your breasts...
Earthsage

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:48 am

Waking up slowly Lucinda found that she couldn't move, she was surrounded by other bodies, she only had one hand free and waved it a bit unable to do anything else.
eaenidu

Postby Earthsage » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:01 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

After this post I need to stop and come up with some new ideas, otherwise I may accidentally recycle old ones for.. Less fun re-use value. Sorry!

You feel as though the pressure of bodies isn't so bad.. It's like your whole family is surrounding you. You lick your lips in appreciation of the meal your love gave you last night... It definitely feels like you're pressed right up against her, none of your girls have a cock quite that big...
Earthsage

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:07 am

Lucinda Groaned but savored the flavor of her lover cum on her lips, "Girls~ Girls~ mommy's up and she can't move~" She says softly before she stopped at feeling something touch her horns making her Baa with pleasure anew.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games