A Pet's Reward. (Eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Pet's Reward. (Eaenidu)

Postby Earthsage » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:33 pm

For the third time after passing out in your family's loving arms, you awake alone this time. It seems they may have left without you, or are somewhere else in your tree-house.
You could look for them or wait for them to come back.
An Axe, a shield, and a good fight are all y'need for a good time! That and some friends to share it with!
Earthsage

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:35 pm

Getting up and slowly stretching Lucinda decided to just have a normal day till her family came back and she started with her 'Shower'
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Earthsage » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:42 pm

You wait, clean up the mess from your many activities, and just relax, enjoying yourself while you wait for the others to return home.
You.. Miss your Mate. A lot. You almost wish she was here, pounding you silly again...
An Axe, a shield, and a good fight are all y'need for a good time! That and some friends to share it with!
Earthsage

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:45 pm

Getting antsy Lucinda began to pace and pace and pace running head first into walls as she walked the house working herself up as she started to think of worst case, what happened were they hurt was something wrong?!
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Earthsage » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:46 pm

You hear voices from below, near the base of the tree. It sounds like your lover and daughter have returned... You're out of your mind with worry though, maybe they were still hurt and needed you? You can barely hold still as they slowly come into view, Rose carrying.. Something, along with her.
Earthsage

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:51 pm

Almost crying Lucinda launched herself at Eleanor in a flying tackle hug "I~I was so worried~!" She cries as she clung to Eleanor in midair.
eaenidu

Postby Earthsage » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:53 pm

Eleanor laughs, crying out "Sweetling, I thought you'd be asleep when we got back! I'm sorry.. I wanted to make it a surprise. Look what we found!"

She points towards the burden Rose is carrying, a beautiful human woman, bound, gagged, and unconscious.
You feel like checking on your mate to see if she's actually okay, or.. Maybe you could have some fun, all together?
Earthsage

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:56 pm

Blinking Lucinda stared at the human woman.....and stared.....and stared......"What...?Why...?" She asks confused unable to say the full question.
eaenidu

Postby Earthsage » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:58 pm

Rose pipes up, looking thoroughly pleased.
" My mate, Mother! Don't you remember? ... I can't wait to take her.. "
Your daughter looks longingly at the bound woman, but is apparently waiting for her to wake up.
Earthsage

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:00 pm

Sighing and pinching her nose Lucinda asks "Who?" pointing at the woman, "Why?" at the ropes, "Where?" Pointing out of her house as she tried to calm down.
eaenidu

Postby Earthsage » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:02 pm

Eleanor grabs you, running her hand sensually over your body in a much more successful bid to calm you down.
"We were thinking of getting both you and Rose'es mate pregnant together, so we could all enjoy each other and you could introduce yourself to your daughter's mate.. Do you want to~?"
All the while, the hands keep stroking you, one of them reaching down to tweak your clit.
Earthsage

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:05 pm

Sighing and slowly relaxing she let Eleanor play with her body "Why is she bound and gagged where did you find her and who is she." She asked at last worried that they kidnapped a Lady of some sort.
eaenidu

Postby Earthsage » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:07 pm

"Ohh.. She was just a girl in the woods.. Rose convinced her to join us like I convinced you.. But she fainted before we could do anything! Silly girl.."

As she speaks, the human girl wakes up to a similar treatment being administered by Rose. Your two demonic family members position themselves so you and the human girl are facing each other, well within touching distance.
Earthsage

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:11 pm

Sighing and pouting Lucinda relized she was the smallest member of the family, still pouting cutely and blushing Lucinda reached down and jacked Eleanor's cock.
eaenidu

Postby Earthsage » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:21 pm

Eleanor pulls you into a 69 position, giving you a perfect view of your daughter's companion, as well as your lover's huge cock. You manage surpress a few moans as Eleanor ravages your cunt and ass with her fingers and her hands, expertly hitting every good spot.
Earthsage

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:24 pm

Blushing and moaning Lucinda wrapped her tits around Eleanor's cock "U~Um ca~May I Get a Facial?" she asks as she work her tits on Eleanor's cock blushing at her own question.
eaenidu

Postby Earthsage » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:26 pm

Eleanor laughs, pushing her cock into a more opportune angle for just such a purpose.
"If you want it, you'll have to keep working for it dear.. "

The woman opposite you is moaning, just like you were when you first met your lover. She seems unsure, uncertain, but definitely aroused.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Taking a minor break, I need a breather from GM'ing so many things at once.
Earthsage

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:29 pm

Lucinda Quickened her pace kissing and licking Eleanor's cock and trying to get her cum facial as fast as she could.
eaenidu

Postby Earthsage » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:46 pm

After a few moments of this treatment, Eleanor lets loose a barrage of cum into your face, soaking you. Without even giving you a chance to react, she pulls you over her cock and hilts into your pussy, nearly driving you insane. You can see Rose hasn't yet entered her mate-to-be, but is just about to, the woman looking ready to burst from need. Eleanor has dangled you suspiciously close to the human woman, though..
Earthsage

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:11 am

Reaching out and Grabbing her Daughter's cock she aimed it towards the woman's ass instead "Rose! You weren't just about to fuck your mate without letting your mom taste her first were you?!" She demand as she spins into a better position to eat the woman out.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games