A Pet's Reward. (Eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Pet's Reward. (Eaenidu)

Postby Earthsage » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:31 pm

"Oh.. Just making sure I'm the only one who can make babies in you, my lovely Lucinda.. Mmm~.. you're so tight back here.. You're amazing at this!"

As time goes on, you all orgasm multiple times, your own stomach inflating to the cum your lover pumps into your back door like a fire-hose. Your daughter is just lost in pleasure, and you bring her up to suckle you as you scream in orgasm countless times.

By the time it's over, the three of you lay exhausted.. And you feel very hungry. Didn't your mate say something about food?
An Axe, a shield, and a good fight are all y'need for a good time! That and some friends to share it with!
Earthsage

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:34 pm

Moaning weakly and unable to really move Lucinda groans out "FFfffooooooooodddd~?" as her pregnant looking tummy growls loudly.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Earthsage » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:38 pm

"You're just noticing you're hungry now? My.. You're resilient.. Here, have some of this."
Eleanor pulls forth a selection of delicious looking fruits, berries, and other forest produce to sate any appetite. Your daughter, at first ready to dive face first into the food, catches a reprimanding look from her father and then starts eating much more sedately.
An Axe, a shield, and a good fight are all y'need for a good time! That and some friends to share it with!
Earthsage

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:43 pm

Grabbing a lot of the berries She began eating a sedate pace before falling asleep again her last words were "I love my girls....." She fell over asleep again unable to stay awake after such a hardcore fucking.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Earthsage » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:44 pm

In your sleep, your dreams are filled of you and your lover making more and more demon babies.. With her riding you, her forcing you to please her, you doing everything to make her feel good.

You have no idea how long you were asleep for, but you wake up in the embrace of your lover and your daughter, both of whom are just waking up with you. They may have fallen asleep as well due to the heavy romps you enjoyed with them.
Earthsage

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:48 pm

Lucinda smiled and happily kissed her lover and daughter awake, snuggling into them she asked "What do you two want to do now~?"
eaenidu

Postby Earthsage » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:50 pm

"Well. I was thinking.. We could go and find our little Rose here a mate.. I do want grandkids, after all.."
Your daughter, who's apparently named Rose?.. Seems excited by this prospect.
"Please, mom, pleaseee? I want to have someone to snuggle close to, like you do with dad...."
Earthsage

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:53 pm

Humming in thought Lucinda winks at Eleanor "I don't you're only two days old are you sure you can satisfy a mate, after all you came in me almost right away." She said acting concerned but holding back a smile.
eaenidu

Postby Earthsage » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:56 pm

Your mate picks up on your ruse, and adds with a soft tut-tut "Oh, you're right.. We need to teach you how to hold yourself back, to give as much pleasure as possible to any mate you'll get.."

Then, you're picked up as Eleanor presents your ass to Rose, guiding your lips to her member with the tacit implications that she wants you to service her.
"You have to fuck your mother here, and you can't come until I say so.. If you don't manage it, you'll have to try again."

Your daughter eagerly jumps to the challenge, and begins slowly entering you in order to try and pace herself.
Earthsage

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:00 pm

Kissing and caressing Eleanor's large member She looked back "Rose honey your daddy said to fuck mommy not act like a thirteen year old virgin human." Before turning back to Eleanor's cock to kiss lick and nuzzle it looking up she smirked at Eleanor with laughter in her eyes.
eaenidu

Postby Earthsage » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:03 pm

With a laugh, your mate gestures for Rose to pick up the pace a bit, while Eleanor's hand reaches down to caress your head. She rubs around the base of your horns, and generally pets you in a pleased response to your ministrations. Rose, meanwhile, picks it up and then some, thrusting hard and fast with a look of heavy concentration on her flushed face.
Earthsage

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:07 pm

Lucinda happily began to suck Eleanor's cock but was only half way down the shaft when Eleanor's hands brushed right behind her horns, which made her suddenly stop bobbing her head and start a constant steam of Baa!s making her mouth and throat vibrate around Eleanor's cock non stop.
eaenidu

Postby Earthsage » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:09 pm

Eleanor moans in pleasure, and focuses both her hands around your horns to keep up that wonderful vibration.
Rose is still going strong, having yet to come despite going for much longer than the first time she took you, before she had her very first orgasm.
Earthsage

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:12 pm

Blushing with a look of pure bliss Lucinda's pussy was leaking her girl juice non-stop seemingly unable to move or truly cum as long as her horns were being touched as they were though her ass did tighten more and more as her horns were played with.
eaenidu

Postby Earthsage » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:14 pm

Moaning with lust and pleasure, Eleanor nods towards Rose. "Alright, sweetie, I think you've passed.. Feel free to let it loose!" With that, she grabs your head and holds it in place as she shoots a fat load down your throat, just as Rose gasps and unleashes her contribution into you.
Earthsage

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:16 pm

The second that her horns stopped being petted Lucinda had screaming orgasm or would have if she wasn't almost drowning in cum, Twitching weakly she let out a gurgling half moan.
eaenidu

Postby Earthsage » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:24 pm

Eleanor sighs, attempting to keep her laughter in check as she brings you up to her face to give you a deep kiss.
"Looks like I found your weakness, love.. We'll go find a lover for little Rosie after you've.. Both, recovered."
She keeps kissing you, massaging your back and humming contentedly.
Earthsage

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:26 pm

Blushing after she finally recovered she refused to look at Eleanor embarrassed that her most sensitive spot was found.
eaenidu

Postby Earthsage » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:27 pm

Giving your horns a playful rub, Eleanor starts slowly rocking you, and you feel like resting for a while.. Unless you want to do something else.
Earthsage

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:30 pm

Feeling her horns being played with Lucinda goes limp in the much larger woman's arms as a low stream of baa escapes her mouth she slowly starts to fade out again unable to do anything.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games