A Pet's Reward. (Eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

A Pet's Reward. (Eaenidu)

Postby Earthsage » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:52 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Lucinda Scipio

Age 18

Appearance: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m89cqdYS941r1ii82o1_500.jpg

Race: Half Elf, Half Anthro(Mountain Goat)

Bio: Lucinda had an ok childhood until she was thirteen and she was kidnapped by some men who sold her to a local human duke who had her trained to be his pet before a new king ruled and got rid of slavery and any people being used as pets, but by this time she was conditioned to be a pet and she was unable to truly connect with other so she retreated to the woods were at first some small demons bothered her till she showed them what a Goat's headbutt could do, So she now lives in a tree house in the forest and is used to animals and demons but can't talk right away due to forgetting how to.

Kinks: anything not mentioned below
turn-Offs:Scat gore vore puke

Lucinda was expecting nothing more today than.. Well, just your average sort of day. The deep forest was peaceful. Sometimes she missed the one she called master.. But other than a few demons here and there, this place she had made into a home suited her almost perfectly.
An Axe, a shield, and a good fight are all y'need for a good time! That and some friends to share it with!
Earthsage

Re: A Pet's Reward. (Eaenidu)

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:56 am

Getting up and stretching Lucinda walked naked into a room with no roof and a rope floor before headbutting the wall making the leaves above shake and drop all morning dew onto her to clean her, she then went back inside to grab her towel she stole it so it was hers, but it was gone frowning she began to look all around for it confused.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Earthsage » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:58 am

The towel.. Was gone. It was supposed to be right where she left it, in a sunny part of the house where it would dry the fastest. But it was gone!
Maybe.. Maybe something had taken it. If they had, they had to have taken it recently.. they might even still be in her house!
An Axe, a shield, and a good fight are all y'need for a good time! That and some friends to share it with!
Earthsage

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:02 am

Stomping her foot in anger Lucinda began to look around, thinking that one of the Imps got Ballsy and was hiding in her house she knew young ones dared each other to do that sometimes.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Earthsage » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:04 am

The stomping shook the leaves again, and the towel floated down from up above. .. It had been placed much higher than she could have reached, and looks as if it had been used as well, as it was too soaking wet to just be the victim of morning dew after some young imp pranked her.
She also heard a strange, rhythmic noise coming from the ground below... It almost sounded like singing.
Earthsage

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:06 am

Frowning in confusion Lucinda began to make her way down the tree by jumping from branch to branch like goats do on mountains until she got to the bottom branches and tried to find the sound.
eaenidu

Postby Earthsage » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:13 am

The sound is much closer now. It almost seems to be coming from all around the base of the tree... You can't seem to place where exactly it's coming from. But you can place that it sounds.. Annoying. It's whiny, high pitched, like a swarm of angry hornets or a mosquito right in your ear. It's.. Bothersome.
Earthsage

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:18 am

Frowning Lucinda let a rope ladder down and quickly climbed down to find that sound and headbutt the ever loving heck out of it, it was so annoying and hurtful to her ears she had to clamp her hands over her ears as she looked.
eaenidu

Postby Earthsage » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:25 am

With your hands over your ears, and your mind in a grand tizzy due to that awful buzzing sound, you don't notice the person hiding in the shadows of your tree.. Until she reaches out and grabs you as you pass by. And it's very definitely a she. You can tell by the.. Things.. Pressing up against your back..
You also start feeling very warm and aroused, for some reason.
Earthsage

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:28 am

Lucinda's eyes shot open in a panic as she began to kick and headbutt, The only things that did this to her before was Imps with their spells and position, so she thought she was dealing with a female Imp, no way was an Imp taking her virginity.
eaenidu

Postby Earthsage » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:29 am

Unfortunately, kick as you might, headbutt as you might, the unknown assailant keeps well out of reach of you, running their dark skinned hands over your body. Wherever they touch, you start feeling on fire.. And they're moving towards your breasts...
You think you hear whoever it is that's doing this to you laugh, as if enjoying your struggles.
Earthsage

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:33 am

Whimpering and making other distress sounds Lucinda tried to curl into a ball to protect herself, she was confused and hot and didn't understand what was happening on what was suppose to be a normal day, Soft distressed gasps and whines escape her mouth as she can't talk though it is easy to see she didn't want this.
eaenidu

Postby Earthsage » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:36 am

The heat doesn't feel painful.. In fact, it's more pleasant than anything. It's simply making it really hard to think of anything but.. Dirty things.
"Awwww, what's wrong sweetling.. Did I scare you?"
A rich dark laugh follows the question, as the teasing hands light upon your breasts and begin to tease them through your clothing, driving you crazy from the suddenly magnified stimulation.
Last edited by Earthsage on Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Earthsage

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:39 am

Crying out Lucinda fell over as she came suddenly not used to pleasure of any kind made her legs shoot out from under her, Looking around confused and fearful tears came to her eyes as she felt shame and pleasure and couldn't talk or even understand what was happening to her, she never lost not even to Imp Lords.
eaenidu

Postby Earthsage » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:44 am

As you turn around, you see a huge, naked woman. Her breasts are massive, she's got giant wings.. And.. And.. What's that between her legs?!
"I must have scared you, you look so frightened to see little old me.. Well, let's see if we can change that, yes? Hmmm~..."
With that, she continues her assault on your body, her hands rubbing you in places that make you feel.. Funny. Good funny, but funny. You're not sure how much you like this..
Earthsage

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:48 am

Laying down still confused and fearful Lucinda still cries, Her cute distressed Whines gasps and even a few BAAs! escape her mouth, Her eyes wide and fearful were locked on the woman's and she was unable to move or even try to get away she just shook under the woman frozen in fear after being so completely dominated.
eaenidu

Postby Earthsage » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:54 am

Another sultry laugh follows, as the.. Not a woman, a demon, continues to feel you up, eventually letting a hand drift down to your sopping wet sex.
"Sweeetlinggg, you're almost making me feel bad for doing this to you.. You're just so cute!. ... But can you talk? Hmm.. I wonder if I can teach you.. You'd be so cuuute, i'm sure, with all the little noises you're making now..."
She starts rubbing at your pussy, and you feel the heat build up incredibly from there.
Do you even want to resist this woman, who makes you feel sooooooooo good?
Earthsage

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:02 am

Gasping before another loud but still cute BAA escapes her mouth, she cums again squirting all over the woman's hand, Biting her lip as a cute blush spread across her cheeks she weakly tried to hide behind her hands peaking out between her fingers fearfully making her look even cuter her barely B-cup tits the nipples were rock hard.
eaenidu

Postby Earthsage » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:06 am

The woman laughs, noting your cute, but futile, attempt to hide from her. She removes her hands from torturing your body, and instead uses them to pull away your hands as she gives you a full blown kiss. As her tongue dominates yours and sets your mind on fire, you suddenly realize she's.. Feeding you knowledge. The knowledge of language.. Maybe to just hear you scream?!
Earthsage

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:11 am

Shaking her head after the kiss she weakly tried to hide again but couldn't because the Demon had her arms still trapped "Pl~e~ase..No~ don~t.." She begs not knowing what the demon was doing but it just felt weird, "Why~ Why you hurt me?" She asked tearfully "Me not do thing." She said still very afraid and unknwing of what the demon wanted with her.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games