Dark Souls: A Wanderer's Journey. (KnightVanilla)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Dark Souls: A Wanderer's Journey. (KnightVanilla)

Postby KnightVanilla » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:08 pm

Feeling that it should be better to be safe than sorry she starts running out of the room. "ALINARA RUN RUN RUN!!!" She said rushing to other door to unlock and make her way down to what would a mess hall that links to the sewers.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby Earthsage » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:27 pm

You wisely decide to flee the clubbing mad-man, and soon you're lost underneath the Burg, and you find yourself..
In the DEPTHS.
Strange smells pervade the air around you as dead, rotting corpses float in the water..
The Hollows are here too, grunting, groaning, and searching for more souls to feed their everlasting hunger..
You can only go down from here, if you want to find the Bell. You just wonder what horrors await you..

Aria's Stats:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Health: 20/20
Lust: 0/100
Equipment: Light Chainmail Set(+2 to defense rolls,+1 to movement rolls!) , Strange Blade+1 (+1 to combat rolls!), Metal Shield(+1 to defense rolls!), Leather Shield, Gargoyle Tail Axe (+3 damage upon successful attack, -2 to combat rolls.)
Estus: 5/5
Souls: 5625
Normal
Covenant Status: Way of White: 1/1 Savior Left.
Daily posts remaining: 6

Alinara's Stats:

HP: 15/15
Magic casts: Soul Arrow(30/30), Create Light (5/5)
Equipment: Sorcerer's set, dagger, sorcerer's catalyst.
Normal
An Axe, a shield, and a good fight are all y'need for a good time! That and some friends to share it with!
Earthsage

Postby KnightVanilla » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:30 pm

Deciding to kill off the hollows with Alinara at her side she hoped to deal with them all quickly so she could explore. (Gonna find the pyromancy guy after killing the hollows if thats cool?)
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby Earthsage » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:38 pm

I have no qualms with it.

You easily dispatch the hollows, as they aren't exactly well prepared or well armed like the other foes were before.
You can see.. A giant of sorts, at least a very large person, who is wearing a bag over their head.. And has a giant, menacing meat cleaver in one meaty hand.
They even have a dog, probably once fed scraps before this chaos came about, and the Hollows mindlessly went around tasks long after they had no meaning..

Aria's Stats:

Equipment: Light Chainmail Set(+2 to defense rolls,+1 to movement rolls!) , Strange Blade+1 (+1 to combat rolls!), Metal Shield(+1 to defense rolls!), Leather Shield, Gargoyle Tail Axe (+3 damage upon successful attack, -2 to combat rolls.)
Souls: 5625
Normal
Daily posts remaining: 5

Alinara's Stats:

Magic casts: Soul Arrow(30/30), Create Light (5/5)
Normal
An Axe, a shield, and a good fight are all y'need for a good time! That and some friends to share it with!
Earthsage

Postby KnightVanilla » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:55 pm

Aria ordered Alinara to attack the huge hollow from afar while she would kill the dog before it could get too close to her friend. Then Aria would fight the bigger hollow and defend her friend.
KnightVanilla

Postby Earthsage » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:01 pm

Dog's HP: 6/6
Butcher's HP: 14/14

Aria's combat roll: Natural 1!
Result: Dog deals 5 damage! (15/20)

Alinara's combat roll: 11. (28/30 Soul Arrows left.)
Dog's defense roll: Natural 1!
Result: Dog is defeated! +10 Souls!

Butcher's combat roll: 14!
Aria's defense roll: 12+1+2=15!
Result: No damage dealt!

Aria's combat roll: 17+1=18!
Butcher's defense roll: 7!
Result: 11 damage dealt! (3/14)

Alinara's combat roll: 9
Butcher's Defense roll: Natural 1!
Result: Butcher is defeated! +40 Souls!

You nearly have a rough time as the dog manages to catch you by surprise, but Alinara saves you, and together you take down the Butcher quickly.
You hear the sounds of.. Struggling? Somewhere up ahead. Maybe someone's in trouble..

Aria's Stats:

Souls: 5675
Normal
Daily posts remaining: 4

Alinara's Stats:

Magic casts: Soul Arrow(28/30), Create Light (5/5)
Normal
Earthsage

Postby KnightVanilla » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:13 pm

Telling Alinara to search the bodies while she'll check the noise she told her that if there were any trouble she could handle it and that Alinara should take the time to. Relax considering they would be going into the depths. Upon investigating the noise she found a tied up and bounded Man undoing his restrains as she set him free she asked him of who he was before thinking one thing to herself as he pulled his hands to her breast as they were alone. "I... I nearly lost myself to one of those aphrodisiac creatures could you.... you satisfy my urge ." She asked trying to seduce him.
KnightVanilla

Postby Earthsage » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:54 pm

Aria's seduction roll: 6!
Pyromancer's resist roll: 11!
Result: Pyromancer rebuffs you!

As you free the man and offer yourself to him, you're pushed back as the man dusts himself off.
"Whilst I appreciate the rescue, dear lady.. this is neither the time nor the place to do something like that!"
With a huff, the man walks off and he's soon lost to the gloom in these rooms.. You think you'll see him again, and maybe then that will be the time and place..
But he's gone for now.

Aria's Stats:

Normal
Daily posts remaining: 3

Alinara's Stats:

Normal
Earthsage

Postby KnightVanilla » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:28 pm

Aria gave a deep sigh as she wondered just why she couldn't get alone time with even one man. Seeing as the going further down would be a one way trip Aria decided heading back to firelink Shrine would be for the best today and see who has arrived. Walking back Aria wanted to see just how lucky Alinara would be in seducing the priest. Along the way back doing her best to convince with agreeing to suck her off. If Laurtec or solaire were there she may try her hand at seducing them too.
KnightVanilla

Postby Earthsage » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:31 pm

You're very sure that Petrus won't even talk to you any more, and Lautrec didn't seem interested in you at all..
You make your way back to Firelink shrine without incident, and you see.. Exactly what you expected to see. Petrus hiding by the elevators, the Crestfallen Knight waiting by the bonfire..
You're not sure what else you thought would change. It seems the Pyromancer you met went deeper into the Depths, although he'll most likely show up here soon or later.

Aria's Stats:

Normal
Daily posts remaining: 2

Alinara's Stats:

Normal
Earthsage

Postby KnightVanilla » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:39 pm

With nothing better to do Aria told Alinara to stay by the Bonfire as Aria would try to calm Petrus down... he had miracles she wanted to purchase from him after all. As she was with him secluded with him she approaches. "Calm down if it helps I'll strip down bare to show you I'm not approaching you with any weapons okay?" She said hoping to gain his trust as stripped down almost nude as she waited for him to tell her it was okay to approach.
KnightVanilla

Postby Earthsage » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:45 pm

Petrus still hasn't recovered from his fright of seeing you both approach him before.. He yells, "STAY BACK, UNDEAD FIEND!" as he draws his weapon and backs well away from you.
He'll most likely attack you if you try to get any closer to him.. And you don't think you could even use miracles anyways.

Aria's Stats:

Normal
Daily posts remaining: 1

Alinara's Stats:

Normal
Earthsage

Postby KnightVanilla » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:55 pm

(Persuasion roll)

"Listen... I'm still talking and I'm not mindless if you want me to prove to you in anyway that I won't hurt you just go ahead. I'm kinda tired of men being rather....annoying to me." She said waiting for him to do or say something. This whole scared of the undead thing was really pissing her off.
KnightVanilla

Postby Earthsage » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:59 pm

Fine.
Aria's seduction roll: 13!
Petrus's resist roll: 15+3(Terrified!)=18
Result: Petrus ignores you!

Petrus ignores your words completely, and still threatens you with his mace as you try to approach, preventing you from talking to him at all.
He's not going to listen to you, probably not for a long time, and he's most certainly not going to do anything besides maybe hit you if you try to press the issue.

Aria's Stats:

Normal
Daily posts remaining: 0!

Alinara's Stats:

Normal
Earthsage

Postby KnightVanilla » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:03 am

(Ugh another roll attempt willing to take damage if I have to.)

Aria still sits there waiting for him to swing very annoyed by this stupid behavior if taking a beating or two is what it takes she walks up to him not attempting to fight back as she would raise her arms in instinct to soften the blows. "Nnnnngh... would you honestly kill a defenseless woman?"
KnightVanilla

Previous

Return to Private Games